r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UBISOFT_JAPAN/status/931318495228260352
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i want to lick IQ's sexy soles!

Skorean fem op is really skinny

Ela's mine should have a delayed explosion, enough that if you know where it is on a doorway you can enter and kill it before getting hit. Every other trap can be killed before it hits you without being Twitch/Thatcher/IQ.

You sicken me, footfag.

TWIN FUCKING PIGTAILS!
They really do want the waifu crowd

>using best boy as op image and not goblin girl
based

Looking forward to this trailer, Koreans are gonna be based this patch. Shame the other Pole is literally who-tier, unless their gun makes up for it,
Also been playing a lot of Lesion recently, he's so strong.

>Come back to Siege after ages of being away
>One of the ops ability can fuck with my turn speed

Literally what the fuck is this? How the fuck do they think thats good design?

Had to find something to do with my time while waiting for the savior of season 4, so I did this.

csgonigger here, should i buy this? is it like payday? cause i'm a dumb autist that can't manage well in teamwork

you better buy that year 2 pass goy

If they wanted the waifu crowd they'd use her Japanese voice as default. Shit is sex.
twitter.com/UBISOFT_JAPAN/status/931318495228260352

uh-oh

>is it like payday
what
no lmao

and ugly

Another fucking woman are you serious??

What is it user you don't like my fanfic CTU game?

Hes seen some shit

Agreed. Do this and it also loses some viability as a stun grenade too, and if they removed the sens limit they coule probably even get away with giving her her 4th mine back as long as they've nerfed her mag size by then

>inb4 flood of ubshills call you "incel", the buzzword of the day

BIPPY
WHEN

Just switch her and Echo's effects around lmao
There, I fixed it.

I just wanted a male Polish character I thought it was one male one female these days for attack/defend. Im Polish and have an uncle in the military this is fucked

>literally mei/sombra in one
no thanks

Mfw we don't even get a 2 male dlc CTU any time in the future for the sake of "equality"

REEEEEEEEE

what

>two more 3 speeds to deal with
aghhhhhh

wait does that say AC operator?

>Play for three days
>First two days I get a decent amount of kills
>third day I suck shit and am mostly a detriment to my team

what happen???????????????

it's an AC Unit pamphlet

trolled :)

>mereley pretending

Woah, is that the general himself?

>shitters still lean on the 3 speed meme than face the fact that their 500ms reaction time brain can get peeked by a 1 speed just as well

*throws mine next to Kapkan's trap*

I wish Frost had a Division skin for her SMG too. It's a really nice skin.

this must be shopped

of course it is, ela is cute.

Ugh, what the fuck?

>ash poster
>thinks anyone cares what he say to say

The game is like CSGO, but with more of a focus on positioning and character abilities over pure aim.

Any other Thatcher mains here?

But why?

Why does turning off TAA anti aliasing use more memory than having it on?

TAA renders in lower resolution

>Having a main in Siege

Yeah you right, but Thatch daddy will always be my #1

thatcher a best

Delet this picture right now

>tfw 2 epic gun skins and an epic headgear for IQ
>those were my only epic drops from alpha packs
>tfw hate footfags
>tfw MILFs are okay but IQ is too granny tier to wife
>tfw you might as well play german recruit over IQ for the breaches instead of IQ's useless gadget

Probably forgot how to aim or your response time/reflexes were slower/clunkier than other days.

Try going for a jog to wake yourself up if you’re feeling heavy. That usually helps

holy CHRIST ying's lmg is so good

I wish they brought in all the skins and armour from the division.

It would satiate both the people like me that want more obnoxious shit to style on people with and the muh realism fags would pop boners over some actual tacticool uniforms

how did you get enough reknown for ying without using literally any other op in the game? (including recruits)

I
I didn't
it's just got the perfect firerate and recoil and damage
it's like it was made for my hands

It's probably not for you unless your a god at fps and can just carry because teamwork and callouts is an essential part of siege. You might be able to learn but I doubt it.

Any xbone players here? I want to operate with r6g.

Post your current favorite operator

Shit taste.

>shad art that looks fappable for once
Also pic related is mine

>ela
>shadman
This is some next level autism.

>IQ chibi on her gun
what

dickobi just looks like they took frost and shat all over her design

>the man of shad

I actually played a game with Shadman once. He only played Mute on defense and he kinda sucked. We lost.

>anyone except Thatcher

this

>E*a
Fuck off, do you play ash as well gay boy?

How is the game for newfags ? I don't want to get bullied

Youre going to fucking suck for the first few weeks of gameplay until you memorize every square inch of where someone can kill you from.

Very punishing at first, but after hours of grinding you'll eventually become a god without realizing. Just try to keep a level head, don't panic, always use the game's bullshit to your advantage, and remember: he who tilts first loses
Also peak bullshit angles with the ACOG
Source: Gold 4 turned Plat 3 within a month

You will get TK'd and harassed. Don't bother. How do I know? Because I do it myself. I don't want any free weekend or sale shitters in my game.

very heavy learning curve but when you get used to it the game is extremely rewarding to play

Forgot to add: map knowledge is a massive part of siege, so in all honesty the game is extremely unfair and punishing to new players

fuck off
recruit scum keeps making me lose

Is this game still for $24.99 on sale? What the fuck this game is 2 years old

Looks good thanks
I love being harassed
>blaming others for being a shitter

You can always main thatch because no one likes playing as him.

it depends on the defenders you're going against

if they have a lot of roamers be prepared to have one right behind you for no reason as you enter the building far away from the objective point. Oh, and if you take too long they're going to hop outside real quick and kill you before you notice

if they have a lot of anchors be prepared to be shot entering the objective room with only 10 seconds on the clock left by a doc or rook with some crazy sightline from a safe corner of the room you'll have no way of knowing about until you watch the killcam and see yourself dying like the dumbfuck little twink butt you are

Funnily enough I have a friend that, on average, gets twice as many frags while playing as recruit because he doesn't care if he does well, no one expects the recruit to actually get anything done. It's pretty enjoyable to watch him in ranked when it happens

When the Thatcher elite finally drops I'm going to switch to playing him exclusively. With my friends who play Sledge and Thermite, and have their elite skins, we'll be the true Breach Squad

>being part of the problem
Fucking autists man

I-I'm a thatty boy main though

gross

Don't disrespect your elders

Delete this
*Scotland forever starts playing*

i want to like this game and i do good sometimes but holy fuck i hate waiting for the next round after i die

Unlike other similar games you can still be useful to your team after you die.

I actually kinda like it because it means that I don't have to play the game for a bit.

>they reveal both attack ops within one day
>defender still not even teased

If I'm solo queue (which rarely happens) I usually just browse here until the next round. But if I'm queued up with my friends I do callouts, because a 4-man that actually communicates does a lot better than a 5-man that doesn't.

>Wednesday
>Thursday
>Friday

Shut up faggot we still have a whole day