Previous thread: >GUDAGUDA GUIDE
pastebin.com/qPCx9Wnf

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
youtube.com/watch?v=dpdBWd4bzG8
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/d02ln9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We /lily/ now

Bring back /alter/

>/lily/
I'm okay with this.

Alter > Lily

>/lily

The fuck?

Post GO HA HAs

Reported for spam.

Lily > Alter. Lily sounds more imouto-like. Alter's for edgy niggers like Emiya Alter. Also, Wormsluts age quickly don't they.

>/lily/
so we're useless now?

Enjoy your ban

HA HA?

Don't cry Jeanne Alter.
Let's sleep together

/lily/ nani?

How is this thread a Lily when /fgog/ came first?

I don't have any hahas. Please accept some chichi-ues instead.

Clearly grandfather material.

Should I use Herk or GOLDEN with Jannu?

We've manifested as /fgog/'s younger days, still bright and unmarred by reruns.

Time has come for NA and JP discussion to merge to a single thread.

Lily Thread!?

>tfw burned lily by mistake

Why can't we just settle on /fgoaltersantalily/?

Face the facts alter. White is better than black.

I endorse this

Shoo shoo, we /lily/ now, just like originally intended

I unironically find lilyvsalter more fun than the claw/landmine farming I'm doing and it has only just begun (again.)

/lily/ is cuter!

THIS THREAD MADE BY DISCORD RETARDS LIKE THEY DID MAKIING TWO LIZ THREADS EVERY SINGLE TIME

PROPER THREAD

that is a fact

Post you're point totals and mats bought.
>730k
>three gudaos
>all skulls
>about 12 crystals

What

>690k
>three gudaos
>all skulls
>10 forbidden pages
>3 crystals
>7 gears
>1 horseshoe
>muh discord boogeymen

>700k points
>cleaned out Nasu shop
>2 GUDAOs
>4 claw drops
>just bought all 20 Horseshoes
Hearts Soon(TM).

We don't even have a discord, retard.
This thread was made first so we're using it. Thread Wars are against the rules.

LILY THREAD

WILL GET DELETED AS SPAM

DONT POST HERE

It isn't spam you retard, the previous thread wasn't deleted earlier

Kill yourself, unironically you piece of shit. You're a new IP so I know you are a piece of shit.

Question: With all this talk of whether or not you can or cannot make it, what exactly does "making it" entail? Clearing out the shop entirely? Getting that Lore?

Stop trying to make /lily/ happen. You can't just force a name change like that just because you think it sounds better.

>Getting that Lore?
That is what everyone means by making it

Getting the lore, I assume. Everyone should have enough to easily clear the 1mil milestone.

Clearing the shop entirely is impossible without apples/quartz refills.

>920.6k
>3gudaos(+1drop)
>All Skulls
>8 claws
>8gears
>8 octuplets
>25 Silver xp

Decent haul thus far but I have also burnt a decent amount of apples. 5 left now.

then fucking sage you newfag, you just bumped it again

theres a discord? hook a brother up guys haHAA

/lily/ was the original name decided by the polls you idiot, until some faggot made new polls and proxy spammed it
this is the original if anything /alter/ is the shitty forced name

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Considering I've been going through apples faster than Atalante, I think I'm in no danger of not making it.

Incorrect, this is entirely fucking bullshit I have been here from before even D1 and you are full of shit and deserve to be banned for this

There is no discord for this general and there never was
It is something retards push as a boogeymen whenever something they don't like happens and can't explain it with their tiny minds

As much as you might like shit, Scatfags don't belong outside of /trash/.
I suggest you stop posting before making yourself anymore of a fool.

>780k
>all gudaos
>3 skulls
>9 claws

>now

End yourself you invading faggot

>I deserve to be banned for telling the truth

Okay guys, I talked on the 4ccg IRC and it seems like they want us to make a choice about Lily/Alter. Seems like they're not keen on on changing the name so they wanted me to make a poll about this. We keep /alter/ and play or we get shafted to keep /lily/. Honestly, the majority of you guys didn't seem to care about the league and that's what I told them but they wanted a poll so here it is.
poal.me/d02ln9
poal.me/d02ln9
poal.me/d02ln9
We have a few hours.

You deserve to be banned for lying and making a wrong thread on purpose in an attempt to force a change on this thread, yes, you do. This is the second time you have done this and it is now clear you are invading this thread to do it.

Check the archive.

Who gives a damn about some dumb simulated ```football'''?

Put on your trip or fuck off faggot

/lily/ sounds nice, but I don't want us to get shafted, so

Why would a name change force us to get ejected?

I don't really care one way or another, but it seems like an inane decision on their part.

Shit, /lily/, I think Nobu really wants me. I think I might be falling for her.

Nice falseflag faggot.
Nobody is falling for your bait

But can you take care of her mini nobbus too? Some of them are pretty big girls.

>still won't put on trip
Nice try OP, enjoy your ban

If you are thinking for my servant. It dont matter if they black or white.

>Nobu literally invites you for polite japanese sexytimes upon max ascension

Go to her, user.

fuckof discord faggot you retards always make 2 liz thread at once to make us banned from Veeky Forums

He isn't me, and it is obvious that he is just trying to undermine the thread.
All the football shit is done on google where you cannot proxy cheat

The trip, fag.

Sad. Lily is a better name and fits the imouto thing more. But, seems alter gets more replies and stuff. (To be fair, I search for alter too as one would to find these threads.) Maybe in the future. Maybe in the future.

>this much paranoia

not everyone is a lizfag or a discordnigger you know

Maybe. Are they even made of anything other than gunpowder?

>polite japanese sexytimes
Is that what's implied? The line just says "let's talk". Am I just being dense?

But this thread has more replies. What are you on about?

But this thread is a violation of the rules, because you are invading, so it will be deleted

This has more replies though

Pillow talk; get it.

Not total replies but I was watching the activity in both. As in, fresh replies. This one was made earlier. Should've made that clear I guess.

drop this lily meme or suffer the consequences

>But this thread is a violation of the rules, because you are invading, so it will be deleted

poal.me/d02ln9

Yeah, old school Japan was super polite and indirect about basically everything. Being blunt was considered the verbal equivalent of stapling a photograph of your testicles to the forehead of your boss's newborn daughter.

It's an understandable mistake, especially considering Nobu's general disdain for tradition and such, but considering the way she said it, the nature of jap pillow talk, and the fact that she's sitting (almost) naked in a field of flowers looking at you with bedroom eyes in her final ascension, the implication is quite clear.

Bring back Alter Egos

Reminder that "fgolily" is fgog shitposting

They won again and are forcing us out of football

Fuck off falseflagger, everyone knows that the Veeky Forums league is organized on google not on poal.me strawpoll or any other shit

Who the fuck cares about the "imouto thing"? it was named /fgoalter/, therefore it shall stay /fgoalter/. You just can't go changing shit because "it sounds better".

Explain to me how there are 35 votes in a thread with 31 unique IDs? Nice try proxy faglord...

>changing the thread title after it's been well established fof half a year now

Get fucked.

The original name was fucking lily for fuck's sake, until faggots (most likely you) made you polls and proxy spammed it

The general was actually /fgona/ and /fgolily/ before /fgoalter/ so you're wrong.

Nice try, retard.

incorrect, it was never lily and you are a new poster from god knows where trying to invade this thread, now go kill yourself

I like /lily/.

It's just one person memeing it. Real thread is here

Non-shitposters migrate to proper thread.

Enjoy your bans.

Can we all just stop shitposting and talk about Who we prefer between Nobu and Okita?

>/alter/ revisionist trying to erase history
Yours is the illegitimate thread by the rules actually, enjoy being deleted

enjoy YOUR ban you invading faggot