shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=444

October nerfs - PDK, CoCK and NEET
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=439

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G (embed)

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281 (embed)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi (embed)

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.bagoum.com/deckbuilder#MCwzOjEwNjAzMzAxMCwzOjEwMjAyMTAyMCwzOjEwMzAyMTAzMCwzOjEwNTEzNDAxMCwzOjEwMzAyMTA0MCwyOjEwNjAyMTAyMCwzOjEwNTExMTAzMCwzOjEwNDAyMTA0MCwzOjEwNTAzMTAzMCwyOjEwNDEzMTAyMCwzOjEwNTE0MTAxMCwzOjEwMzA0MTAyMCwyOjEwNDAzMTAxMCwyOjEwNDA0MTAyMCwyOjEwMzA0MTAxMA==
sv.bagoum.com/deckbuilder#MCwzOjEwNjAzMzAxMCwzOjEwMjAyMTAyMCwzOjEwMzAyMTAzMCwxOjEwNTAyMTAxMCwzOjEwNTEzNDAxMCwyOjEwMzAyMTA0MCwzOjEwNDAzMTAyMCwyOjEwNjAyMTAyMCwzOjEwNTExMTAzMCwzOjEwNDAyMTA0MCwzOjEwNTAzMTAzMCwyOjEwMjAxNDAzMCwyOjEwNDEzMTAzMCwyOjEwNDEzMTAyMCwzOjEwNTE0MTAxMCwyOjEwNDAzMTAxMA==
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Bahamut is one of the most cancerous and anti game cards in all Shadowverse, and you can't deny it.

most gayest coinflip rely on draws meta ever

>(embed)
FUCK I'M SORRY

Luna is for headpats.

Why Daria hair is so messy?

/ourguy/

>(embed)

a lot cuter that way

I want to (embed) my dick in Daria!

sorry for what?

Vampy chan just bloodkin'd her but!

Is there a way to see how many chests you opened today? I'm not really paying much attention to the game so I'm not sure if I missed one.

Item history

Item History

IKUZO

HIstory item.

I'M POWERLESS... FOR NOW

My life with AggroBlood now, the amount of games relying on the topdeck lethal is around 99% now for me

Are there any neutral decks that run Alice still?

Guardian SuARGHTSGNSLGJQG

A DANCE TO MAKE THE WORLD BLUE

I don't even think Neutral Shadow runs it. Dead card.

>victory rewards!
>went 2nd
winning is overrated anyway

that's a shame, I quit before Wonderland hit but neutral haven with lion sounded really fun
i'm guessing it's basically impossible to do now since cygames only knows how to nerf cards via killing them completely from the meta

>Carrot emblem
>Carrot sleeve
>30 rupies
>Tit monster emblem
>70 rupies
Most of the worthles rewards day 1, good

You can drop old ranked rewards ?

>hating the carrot

If you get the emblems or sleeves they wont show up again, the others will still show up.

/r/shadowverse pls go

>HERE COMES SOME REAL MAGIC!
>Your opponent has conceded

what do the golden chests even give? I only got a single card pack, which was no different from the normal chests that I got the same pack from

Post you day 1 chest rewards.
>Isabelle sleeves
>30 rupies
>Carrot emblem
>30 rupies
>SFL pack

Carrot is shit mascot and needs to go.

>30 gold
>30 gold
>carrot
>30 gold
>70 gold

The list of drops from it are better. No 30G from them, etc.

>carrot sleeve
>30 rupies
>isaboob sleeve
>sfl pack
>30 rupies

>isabelle emblem
>carrot sleeve
>50 gold
>70 gold
>carrot emblem

I played a different game and had fun.

>carrot sleeves
>30g
>50g
I then stopped due to tilting.

>Isa sleeve
>pack
>30 rupies
>30 rupies

Encountered only 4

>carrot emblem
>30 rupies
>30 rupies
>30 rupies
>Eidolon of Madness

Shift's about to get hit hard by a ban list and rotation. Once they're dead it'll be back. Phantom cat midrange is still going strong. Neutral forest feat. Bara elephant is their only remaining deck after rotation. Neutral ledger

I'd rather a dragonclaw pendant sleeve and emblem. Only for true shadowverse players to wear.

Higher weighting for better rewards. A green can pull a lego but a gold is more likely

11-16-2017
1: Green - Secrets of Erasmus - Extra
2: Orange - Ultimate Carrot sleeve
3: Green - Demon Child Zain - Extra
4: Green - 30 rupees
5: Purple - SFL pack - 7b1s

neutral ledger and neutral shadow are shaping up after the nerfs undermined Woe before he even dropped. Neutral rune is still strong albeit more under control. Neutral sword was collateral damage as usual in kikegames quest to be an asshole but it still has a strong skeleton. Everybody is just a little push away

>All these old decks will come back
You know full well the meta will be Mid-Shadow vs Ramp vs Portalcraft, which they will intentionally make OP so it feels like a relevant addition to the game.

what neutral deck do you think will be the best? I kind of want to build neutral forest right now, but not if neutral haven is going to come back as the best

Neutral haven wont come back as the best. Make your t6 aegis and devour shitter tears

No shit newfag. Has anything worthwhile ever comes from your posts?

>most legos I've gotten from 10 packs
>no leader cards

>Rahab
>Carrot Emblem
>Starforged pack

50 gold
30 gold
30 gold
50 gold
100 gold

Money money money.

Some chink on twitch is streaming DShift winstreaking in 30k+ GM. Truly the 47% winrate deck not needing of any nerfs.

Post his deck

Looks like classic Chimerashift with some trails of light.

Post your haul for the first day.

Carrot sleeves
30 rupies
30 rupies
1x SFL pack
70 rupies

lmao at him getting hit with Queen Genesis Urd

which one of you idiot d-shitters is this taking the full length of time for every turn how did you even get master being this much of a brainlet

50g
30g
50g

>30 rupies
>isaboob emblem
>30 rupies
>carrot emblem
>king elephant

KOUSHIN SEYO

can someone post some vampy reaction images

some gold card
some gold card
70 rupies

What deck are you guys even using to grinding the chest?

>>>/discord/

UNGA BUNGA

Midrange Shadow

I wish I was that table

Burn dirt.

Control Aether Aegis Haven

It's me. Pure spite

I was on an 11 win streak with storm haven yesterday, got the 5 chests in like 2 hours

Control blood. All the bloodniggers run out dcucks then I eat everything else

Dragon. Dropping Baha on dirt's board never gets old.

Unga Forest.
Gotta play Liza before she rotates out.

MOM I WENT FIRST IN THE MIRROR AND DREW MY WINCON

AggroBlood
But i am looking for something new to play as i get countered way too much these days and doesn't feel reliable anymore
Needed around 4 hours and half for get all my chests

>all these variety of classes
>Except for Sword

I-is Sword still good?

atomeme or storm haven if the RNG decides to ))) me

I consider myself a bad player, like a brainlet who feel secure only with Unga Blood but still fail with it in AA after bruteforcing my way in and Sword is the only class i almost never lose agaist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aggro sword is still fine and can maintain 55% winrate perfectly fine, but shadow does utterly shit on it now because of Ceres. Mid sword is good but blood, rune, and dragon are all prime matchups against it.

Sword is probably worse off than haven in ladder but I'm optimistic about it in rotation and I don't think midsword is that bad in a tournament format

I use sword. I can even climb slowly with it unlike Brick&Brick or Brick rune.

How is this list for Neutral Forest: sv.bagoum.com/deckbuilder#MCwzOjEwNjAzMzAxMCwzOjEwMjAyMTAyMCwzOjEwMzAyMTAzMCwzOjEwNTEzNDAxMCwzOjEwMzAyMTA0MCwyOjEwNjAyMTAyMCwzOjEwNTExMTAzMCwzOjEwNDAyMTA0MCwzOjEwNTAzMTAzMCwyOjEwNDEzMTAyMCwzOjEwNTE0MTAxMCwzOjEwMzA0MTAyMCwyOjEwNDAzMTAxMCwyOjEwNDA0MTAyMCwyOjEwMzA0MTAxMA==

compared to this? sv.bagoum.com/deckbuilder#MCwzOjEwNjAzMzAxMCwzOjEwMjAyMTAyMCwzOjEwMzAyMTAzMCwxOjEwNTAyMTAxMCwzOjEwNTEzNDAxMCwyOjEwMzAyMTA0MCwzOjEwNDAzMTAyMCwyOjEwNjAyMTAyMCwzOjEwNTExMTAzMCwzOjEwNDAyMTA0MCwzOjEwNTAzMTAzMCwyOjEwMjAxNDAzMCwyOjEwNDEzMTAzMCwyOjEwNDEzMTAyMCwzOjEwNTE0MTAxMCwyOjEwNDAzMTAxMA==

I just noticed that every match I have chest in I get bricked whatever deck I play, and opponent highrolls completely with perfect curve on counterclass. It can't be coincidence. No chest - go on fucking 5+ winstreak, the second chest appears I somehow lose 5 games in the row until I get matched with some meme shitter for free win. I lost over 1k points since yesterday just from chest matches and haven't lost a single non-chest one.

Saha version is better than non-Saha. Having Grimnir is better than not having it.

>Bahamut

Is that supposed to be Midrange or Control deck?

Sword is never good. Here's the deal with sword, sword was basically pre-expansion blood. It was the go-to for consistent snowballing while maintaining reach from hand. While Carabosse and reprints helped blood exceed sword in every way, it's still able to win games very well as it always has. Sword is a cockroach that refuses to reach dead levels of playrate and will kill you when you can't sufficiently answer and it always will.

It's a snarl to close so having bahamut gives you a reset button

Any dragoncuties mind posting a ramp deck that has a half-decent chance against aggro blood

If you have more dragoons and tilt's, run em

I am seriously starting to hate how the design philosophy disencourages counterplay and interaction.
Disregarding the fact that heaven is the worst class right now, there is still very few answers to amulets for example. One of the few good answers was bouncying but then they got an amulet which rewards the player for having it bounced.
The same concept is applied to playing around vengeance, shadows and so on.

Don't ever post your C rank deck again.

Amulets are fucking garbage.

the only amulet that rewards getting bounced is a forest card what are you on about user

Don't post with your D-rank analysis until you gitgud friendo

The shadow bit is more that Cygames doesn't know how to properly tune for necromancy effects. You either have things like pre-nerf Eachtar or Feathered Patroller.

I would actually say that Ballsquisher ranks alongside Tyrant for smart usage of the necromancy mechanic, even if her effect is undercosted.

ARISA IS A SLUT