Exactly how big of a meme is this company?

Exactly how big of a meme is this company?

Very big. Check out its operating profit.

It will prob drop 80% one day and get bought by a real car manufacturer.

It all depends if you trust the muskman or not.

I fucking wouldn't.

It's not that simple, they are not a "meme", they are the most successful car company in America. They are slightly overvalued, but only temporarily, because they are scaling at an insane speed and are dominating the electric vehicles market, which objectively WILL explode within the next 5-10 years because of demand and the fact that oil is constantly becoming more scarce.

It is at its all time peak, so now is not a great time to buy, but just because they will correct downward over the very short term (i.e. 3-6 months) does not mean they are not an outstanding top 50 company.

by the way, Uber, a company worth 10$b, just anounced that they made a 2.2b$ LOSS in 2016.

Seems like gook concentration under Golden Gate Bridge is about to take a hike

>Oil is constantly becoming more scarce

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK.

Sure.

>oil becoming scarce

opinion discarded

I dunno but I made $9600 off this meme company. I sold at 309

is it time to short yet or can this stock climb even higher? i want elon musk to die. maybe the news that tesla is worth more that GM will make people come to their senses and act as a turning point?

Oil will never be scarce ever. If electric memes become too big you will see oil become cheaper than even your mother.

>trump was just kidding about unleashing American energy
The green energy meme will be dead in 5-10 years. The only reason it exists is because the EPA effectively bans harvesting our god-given energy sources

without the gobment given it muny it wouldnt exist today

the whole market is a meme

What company isn't a meme?

Hmmm yeah... because the cost of getting the oil is non existent

EPA dead soon.

Fracking already starting.

We have plentiful oil and its becoming cheap

It's absurdly overpriced. They've had just one profitable quarter ever, right?
However, once they start consistently making returns it won't be a meme anymore.

So it's just a question of if you think the bubble will pop before people start buying electric cars.

well how long will the govt money keep flowing in to green tech? probably years more. how high can this meme company go? their earnings are reported in just over 2 weeks.

You are betting on president trump supporting green tech funds?

Lol no

The president doesn't dictate the budget. As long as Congress doesn't get a good enough reason to cut it, it won't go anywhere.

A republican congress?

Yeah, if they have a good enough reason, they'll definitely cut it.
But the status quo always has an advantage in democracy.

>has never made an annual profit
>sells every $100k car at a loss
>will sell the model 3 at a loss
>luxury car manufactures are making their own 300 mile range EVs

Congrats to Elon for meming all of his investors. He's an absolute madman

>He still believes in the peak oil meme