>Tourney Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Other urls found in this thread:

vicioussyndicate.com/samanthonys-aggro-shaman/
vicioussyndicate.com/masincs-doomhammer-aggro-shaman/
youtube.com/watch?v=7HlRF0SFty0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1th for hot horde action

Which hearthstone girl has the fattest cunt?

>THAT GUY WHO WAITS UNTIL ROPE IN FUCKING TAVERN BRAWL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I NEVER FELT THIS MAD

>Playing against the exact same decks for 4 months straight in the most expensive format that's completely solved

Wild has its own problems which aren't nearly as bad as people tried to claim over the past two years. It's a fuckton cheaper, much more diverse and accessible for experimentation without getting stomped by the same optimized decks.

>It's a fuckton cheaper
Cheaper only in long term. Short term it's far more expensive (if you haven't played all the time since the launch of HS).

>Want to build top tier deck
>Have to craft like 5 legendaries and 6 epics cards

Generally you could say that wild is more expensive if you play Hearthstone for a maximum of 12 months.

The problem is that even in this case wild is cheaper because of the cost for a T1 deck.

Standard Tier 1 decks: 14k, 10k, 8.5k, 5.5k
Wild Tier 1 decks: 10k, 8.5k, 8.3k, 6.5k, 6k, 5.5k, 5.5k, 5k, 4k

You craft a card for wild, you can use it forever. If a card is very strong today, it will probably still be very strong, although it might not always shine up to T1.

You get a much more diverse ladder, much more options for viable decks and your collection doesn't degrade. The ladder is also much more accessible and less optimized.

In my opinion at the very best case standard meta and wild meta are about equally good. But on average wild is much more fun, while all hypercancer is fully concentrated in standard for the majority of the time.

this is my experience with wild as well, granted that I've been playing since release and see no reason to restrict myself to an arbitrary smaller cardpool. I would probably lay standard here and there if they would actually make coherent sets like mtg, where the mechanics and flavor and made to overlap during standard.

Probably valeeria with those child bearing hips.

oy vey wild is not the diverse and ever changing format, it's standard goy :^)

>get nothing but victory quests 3 days straight while rerolling them
uh, thanks. at least im not playing for long today

Do you guys have any fun paladin or warrior decks? Those are the ones I don't have 500 wins with yet.

AAEBAZ8FBqcFqwa7rwKRvAK5wQKDxwIM1AX0BbEI6g/sD+0PyRbZrgL/rwK4xwLZxwLjywIA

7-2 right now
wish me luck

sniff my armpits

Do you have a javfu, /hsg/?

I'll check this out, thank you. Dude pally sounds fun.

What does an optimized Wild Naga Giants Hunter deck list look like these days? Has it changed since the last month?

at least you didn't report Sniffy

I filter anything with the word "sniff" in it, looks like "javfu" is next on the list.

just started playing on a new account

what the fuck happened to this game? I'm literally only playing against bots

No you're not

they all have names like this, same-looking arena-like decks and do the same weird mouseovers over my hand

Make some videos. Bots with actual fully automated bot names are not something that has ever been prevalent in hearthstone. Because the maximum gain per day is 1 pack which is like $1 for 3-5 of botting. There is no mass market for botted accounts and the returns are abysmal

New accounts exclusively face new accounts for a while. You're probably facing retarded tablet kids

chastity

Fuck this gay ass turtle

I mean they should make that a card. Haha. for priest of course. What would its effects be?

Wild is for making friends

the end of HS

thanks for reminding me. That should distract me long enough until the reveal stream

oh shit son

I've spent so much money on this damn game and the only 2 decks that I even halfway enjoy are wild tempo mage and wild token pally.

And those basically budget decks. So many mistakes.

isn't legacy of the duelist better at everything

never mind its god awful. Konami still useless as usual

Token pally is defenitely not budget, you have patches quartermasters, the epic that draws 1drops and tarim.

It's literally Prieststone what are you talking about, that deck is better than old Pirate Warrior and Kara Midrange Shaman in terms of power in the hands of good players

>tfw no legend gf to watch and learn for a pack

>gf

shut the FUCK up anime poster

Shut the FUCK up, anime poster!

>tfw prordering KnC because the KnC brawl is really fun

>playing brawl post pack

What about Hobgoblin and Meat Wagon?

That's not much dust, especially since you can use Patches in every aggro deck and Tarim in every paladin deck

DUDE

SMORC

NORMIES OUT OF MY JUNGLE

>reduces cost by 2
>is overcosted by 1
Why does Blizzard do this?

>frogposter

I now remember that card

>mage 2 drop discover a spell reduces the spell's cost by 2
>priest 2 drop discover a spell does not reduce the spell's cost
inb4 "but the mage spell is random" 99% of mage spells are good, there's a reason it's a 2x in every mage deck

>You get a much more diverse ladder
Hopefully it's true, gonna check it out. I was just scared by people telling that it's dominated by Reno decks.

That's over 5k dust. It's not budget. I dislike it when people do this, people are calling keleseth rogue budget too.

That's 7 mana but it sounds fun

It's still a world of difference between a generally decent answer card and a tutored potential combo puece, c'mon man

It does make sense though, you get a card from a pre-selection of your choice. If mage could choose they'd have visions instead of glyph. The REAL bullshit is shaman's version: 2 mana from a selection of turds that overload you.

There is a lot of reno priest on ladder, and it sucks. Especially if you're around rank 5 now.

But past reno priest you'll find that every other class roughly has an equal presence with various decks among them.

20-7 wild is great, 6+ is garbage at the moment. But even garbage wild beats everyday standard.

This was the class distribution I faced between the 1st and the 10th of November on wild. Rank 17-8

It is once you go past rank 10 user, the only reason I ever play wild is because of Naga + Egg Hunter and Combo Priest

Reno Priest is tier 0, then after that is the same decks you'd except you get the more cancerous versions of Paladin and Shaman, also Pirate Warrior Aggro Druid and Demon Zoo are buffed to the heavens

>reno priest
>tier 0

I'm not denying that it's very strong, but its not the strongest deck of wild and tons of people are playing like hot garbage.

The problem is that priest is absolutely unfun to play against. But this is just as bad in standard.

Aggro Shaman was one of the most skill intensive top decks ever after Patron and Freeze

>>>>>>>all ranks

user, it is DEFINITIVELY the best deck in wild *when piloted correctly*, literally everyone getting rank 1 wild on every server since KFT has been using Priest

R5 to legend

Wow amazing difference.

What does aggro shaman even look like now? I don't play wild but it just seems to me like it shouldn't be that strong anymore compared to the stuff running around nowadays.

vicioussyndicate.com/samanthonys-aggro-shaman/

vicioussyndicate.com/masincs-doomhammer-aggro-shaman/

It says a lot more about the Wild player base than it does the deck

just keep on trying my man, maybe you'll be able to make a convincing argument someday.

Thanks based retard

If you've ever reached wild legend and had to play against Wildsora you would understand

I see thanks. I'd try it for a quick rank5 (I'm pretty tired of the same shit and just want to get it over with) but I don't own Patches because I don't usually play aggro and I don't want to craft it now since it'll be rotating out.

HOW DO WE SAVE HEARTHSTONE?

by Staying in the hots thread

I hope Blizzard is Reddit's next target after the EA shit blows over.

Give half of the expansions for free to everyone. Increase the cost of gold cards.

Reminder that Silence Priest still has a positive winrate at rank 5 and up and despite being the thinking man's combo deck :)

First win of the day reward in dust, preorders come with 2k dust, reduce epic cost to 300 dust and cards out of standard rotation cost less to craft.

zip it

It still absolutely amazes me that this pile of cards (including fucking Purify) is recognized as a thing let alone a respectable tier 2 archetype

3 mana 2/1 Buzzard

>tfw just got golden shaman
wew lads
only hunter warrior priest mage left and I hate playing all of em.

fuck mages

>golden warlock
>golden druid
>golden paladin

>hates mages, huntards, priests and warriors

patrician as hell.

paladin was my first golden.
uther is best boi

i hate what HS has become, but I still play it.
send help

>not arthas

>implying I can beat the lich king

WAKE ME THE FUCK UP PLEASE

>720p

Can't wait to see her card.

Is Antonidas a good craft?

I've got a golden waygate and cards to go with it, as well as Lich Jaina. I just don't have anything to make the extra turn hit hard unless I have a board full of units already.

i want to tear your smug boypucci apart

Cancer decks: razakus, jade druid, tempo rogue, zoo lock, big priest, midrange hunter, secret mage, control warlock
Acceptable decks: big druid, quest mage, murloc paladin, mill warrior, silence priest, aggro druid, token shaman

off yourself

Nefarian making a comeback in K&C confirmed
youtube.com/watch?v=7HlRF0SFty0

it annoys me that Deathwing and Onyxia are evergreen and Nefarian isn't

i was thinking about preordering but since a new Titan Quest expansion just came out im gonna buy that instead

>quest mage
>druid anything
>murlocs
>acceptable
how about no