/vn/ - Midori Edition

Visual Novel General #1719

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

tsumino.com/Book/Info/34974/chinatsu-and-coach-teddy-bear-
youtu.be/1D5Sa2Yq-2g
store.steampowered.com/app/495480/Visual_Novel_Maker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BEST EDITION!

Okay

Midori a shit.

Please Fuck My Pussy

Lolis!

[Obligatory Chrono Clock Shitpost]

I hate you

Yeah I cropped it for the butt emphasis. My bad.
tsumino.com/Book/Info/34974/chinatsu-and-coach-teddy-bear-
Here you go friend.

Maya

I want Maya to NTR me.

KURONO KUROKKU

Fuck off sweden

>panickedly threatens to cuck yuuma when she's dead terrified of the reverse happening while she's gone

Keep dreaming user

Oppai sekkusu

>it's vanilla
Oh thank god

NTR is thinking man fetish. There's a reason why Nordic has better IQ compared to all whites, it's because they have NTR fetish.

It's cute as fuck, too. The guy just happens to look like a beast.

nice nipple

>Hinata > Akari > Sena
But why?

Now that the dust has settled, what do we guys think about this game?

Just realised how fucked up exhentai hatsukoi's image dump is.

Damn. Mods are paying attention today apparently

Oh man jealous girls are cute

Because 60% of Hinata's route was nonsensical and stupid, Akari's route was great and Sena's route was even better.
Simple as that.

How new are you user?
>[File deleted]
Midori!

I think its douzo lad

Fun game

What is love?

The first step to ntr

cute spaceship

Baby don't hurt me

currently playing poker at a friends house
what vn should i play after i get home?

>having a friend

>Leaving your room

;_;

i travelled halfway across the world to go home. least ican do is see them

I want to relax while snuggling against a big pair of mammaries.

I wish I had one, last person I talked to was my dorm manager 3 weeks ago to pay out my monthly rent

Ask the manager if you can pay weekly because reasons. That way you can have an excuse to do it more.

Yuki

Yukino

Runa

maya

I like Yukino

Yukino! 2.0

Nipple alreat

It had a good imouto heroine.

IS THAT A thighband

Strong feeling of attachment.

Finally

Nevermind
I'm saved

Just Monika.

Yuki!

BEST GIRL NO ROUTE REEEEEE

I feel you man

thats a funny looking Sena

Am I supposed to read Down The Rabbit Hole II right after the first chapter or did I fuck up and have to go back and change my choice? I chose not to kiss anyone by the way.

Yukino perfected.

I see the brainlet filter's stıll working

Pizza Moon!

whos the maya of hoshi ori?

I don't think there is one, sadly.
I want Rikka and Sora so bad.

>clown bikini

I will tell you but can you keep it a secret?

youtu.be/1D5Sa2Yq-2g

Thoughts on Visual Novel Maker?
store.steampowered.com/app/495480/Visual_Novel_Maker/

Soon

Ok you got me

yes
pls no i need more maya

Append next year, lad.

With great power comes great responsibility

Douzo, lad.

I finally did Tsubame's route, and after all the shit she gets here, I don't get what the big deal is. She is probably the best Majikoi period, being a better tactician than Yamato and nearly as strong as Momoyo without her instant regeneration technique. She tramples on her friends, sure, but so does Yamato. I won't ever forget how shit Yamato treated Chris during the common route or her route. It also bears observation that there are always losers in love in all of the routes - Miyako and Momoyo in particular - and the outrageous way that Tsubame steals Yamato from everyone is just like her.

I like M Tsubame a little better but as usual Yamato doesn't know when too much is too much so he went overboard, but I'll leave that to the author's bias.

>but so does Yamato
No, he doesn't actually go out of his way to manipulate the feelings of those close to him to further his own goals, or pretend that he cares about someone.

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

She's not a blatant Maya clone unlike Yukino 2.0 or Kyou 2.0 or Midori 2.0, but close enough.

My man of refined taste

>and nearly as strong as Momoyo without her instant regeneration technique.

Not really, Momoyo is just as strong as the plot demands. She gets scaled down hard sometimes just so the other person can have a chance.

A good example is Tatsuko. Momoyo got nerfed hard to make the fight seem even for awhile if I remember right. After that though, Tatsuko basically jobs whenever she appears and gets "serious."

>She tramples on her friends, sure, but so does Yamato
I guess you didn't read the novel after all. It's explicitly stated that Yamato would never do such a thing because he still prioritizes his friends after all.

How can a single girl be this lewd?

He literally does that all the time. Just listen to his inner monologues in the common route when he's thinking about what to say to Chris. No really, he actually has an internal monologue about what to say nearly every single time he talks to her.

And I'll leave aside the part that she cares deeply for her family - Tsubame wasn't pretending to care about Momoyo and Yamato, which is why she asked them to find it in themselves to forgive her after that mess was over.

I hate the way this artist draws people and clothes like they're made of shiny plastic.

>Cucks Miyako in literally every route but her own
>Doesn't trample on the feelings of his friends

Miyako is made for cucking

Do you idiots even know what the word 'cuck' means?

Welcome to the 21st century, user-kun, where words sometimes have more than one definition!

Veeky Forums slang.

Yamato cares about getting connections, that's it. Tsubame literally goes to "befriend" both characters because her goal is to beat Momo for money or whatever it is they got offered, and she takes advantage of them being friendly with her plus at some point knowing that Yamato is into her, which makes it easier to dig information. That is manipulating someone's feelings.

There is a clear difference between the way they both operate. You would have a point if you mentioned Yamato "befriending" the Itagakis in a route, but he does so to escape his kidnappers and to avoid being raped in the ass by a fag.

I think you mean lose definition and just become a generic term or insult. Just like how fag works here and can be appended to nearly anything.

She's pretty smalltime compared to Eika, the other lusty imouto

There's a difference between 'more than one definition' and 'it means whatever I want it to mean'