Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Fellas...

threadly reminder r/kappa da god

We need to copy overwatch, the most successful game ever

What character do you get banned for one tricking in Jive?

we get it man you're gay jesus

playblue

serious question, is anyone actually excite for bb cross tag battle?
this looks like serious kusoge

ugly old hag sniff? gross

>boring azrael instead of tao or ltierally any other fun character
what were they thinking

>ruby
who

playblue

Succ OP best OP.

>ruby
some guest character

who wants to ft5 a silver shitter in jive

I hope nobody is looking forward to any of the fighting games coming out, they are all cashgrab kusoge. the only decent thing coming out is punch fucking planet and thats a random indie game

16'er here
I'm trying my first anime game right now after 1 year of Jive, I pirated rev 2 and I'm training right now with raven

Is it me or it's easier to input combos than jive? I struggled a bit in the first minutes but now it is coming natural to me, While I sometimes miss jump ins followups in jive

What fuck is wrong with me?

>We need to copy overwatch, the most successful game ever
>which sfv character is now a lesbian?
watch the next big news being a character is fucking trans

Literally who cares about Persona 4 characters? I found the game enjoyable enough but the cast was completely forgettable.

I could see sagat be the la la homo man, does hang around kids too

>It's Dan
imagine the shitstorm

>>which sfv character is now a lesbian?
Karin and Sakura.

How can you focus on your game when there's jiggling titties/ass on the screen?

just get laid lol

I tried that, didn't help.

Titan Quest got a new expansion after 10+ years. Long after switching devs and publishers. Based THQ Nordic.

Dumb slut poster

Try it with a woman next time.

People who like video game characters that aren't total fucking garbage. They aren't nearly as awful as the Blazblue and UNIB characters.

Raven is the most braindead character ever created in a fighting game.

those are some great girls

They're pretty based, I hope they do alright and stay away from WWE deals this time.

You're not wrong. The combo system is easier than SFV at a basic level. Timing is a lot more lenient due to the chain/gatling system. However, there is depth to it in certain characters (not raven) which trump anything difficulty-wise in SFV.

Play ____.

Pad Jive scrub with a legacy stick here

I'm thinking about getting an anime game like GG and start training with my Stick. Do these games still have any presence on consoles? Or is it completely relying on Discord communities and PC lobbies?

Dumb anti-succ poster.

Just wait for DBFZ. GG is dead and after the success of db, arksys wont bother with goober shit.

Blazblue is more active on PS4/PS3 (there's crossplay between PS4 and PS3) than on PC.

DBZF is a Vappa game and I want it to fail though.

Goober is the lesser of two evils here.

theres alwas plenty of people in the player lobbies on pc, so probably on ps4 too. you'll be fine. its just not full of match making players though.

>DBZF is a Vappa game and I want it to fail though.
this is (You)

Got super silver rank, get on my lvl bronzies

I blame goobers.

Didn't look through the whole picture but I don't like Rashid and have constantly hamfisted the word "Jihad" into my posts relating to him.

But yes, I want to see DBZF online die just like how Tekken's did.

Got it, I picked raven because I saw people talking about how easy he is. I'm going to look to another one and train. He is kidna meh anyway .Thanks Fellas

Also, How's BB compared to GG? Easier or Harder?

It's gonna be pretty funny if ranks really do reset in AE, considering there was never actually any incentive besides pride to grind past platinum since that put you in the upper MM bracket

>DBZF is a Vappa game
>but goober is not
>there are shitposters this retarded

I want Videl so I can punch her.

post mains

Both are Vappa. But DBZF is the hot new topic and has more Vappa support.

Goober hate isn't needed anymore. We must direct our negativity towards DBZF

That won't happen even though I would want that so more people would stop staying in their shit ranks and just doing casuals.

I don't think they will, unless they rework the whole ranked system.

me on the bottom

why is fchimp cosplaying ed

Why have all the pixiv artists moved to Twitter? Finding art is hell.

Hello, Veeky Forums, I have a hypothetical question I'd like to ask.

Two people are playing vanilla Street Fighter 4. Player one chooses Seth, who has 750 health, and player two chooses Zangief, who has 1200 health.

Player one and player two play matches of first-to-5, and play a total game of first-to-100; at the end of their session, player one has 99 wins, and player two has 100.

Of all of player one's wins, he quintuple perfects player two without taking a single hit or losing a single round. (594000) (0)

Of all of player two's wins, player one first gets four perfect victories in a row, and the five subsequent rounds end with player two winning with only one health point remaining. (1079500) (375000)

After player one and player two finish their game, player two has won, however player one has dealt a total of 1673500 damage against player two, receiving 1791 perfect victories in the process, and player two has only dealt 375000 damage against player one.

Is it fair that player two wins?

BB is harder imo. At least it feels that way when you play actual people. Combo system is more of the same, but with a lot more command normals and less air stuff. It's also a lot less lenient on timing. More unique characters which make it a fun training boar game too.

people are dumb and twitter is pure cancer

Americans invaded and ruined it

nigga what the fuck lmao

you shouldn't speak ill of your mother user

Yes. Player one could've picked Gief as well. Use the tools the characters are given and don't reach for moral victories.

to keep filthy gaijins like you away

of course it's fair

player one is playing seth who absolutely retarded in IV. i dont know what the matchup is like anymore but the seth player will win if they are the better player.

whats worse is that even if you keep up with the twitters, they get deleted pretty often
just keep using boorus on the side i guess

*Blocks ur path*

Imagine how goobers will behave when everybody start praising dbz and arksys while nobody will care about gg anymore.

It's the classic big slow sword mans guy versus the little quick dual wielding guy. Either can win.

This does not take into consideration that low hp characters tend to have high damage outputs and vice versa.

they will try to run dooberz out like they did to boogers

Yes, it doesn't matter how easily you win as long as you win

Goobers and boobers should team up to overthrow doobers.

Can some explain why Byakiya in Uniel looks completely identical to Yu? Even down to the clothes.

Didn't you browse the goober/boober general. That shit was worse than here.

The only way it wouldn't be fair would be that both players only had jabs; but given that characters in fighting games are more than just their healthbar it's completely fair, yeah.

I think the concept of the crossover is very cool and I like the characters way more than any marvel or capcom or other crossovers but it looks like ASW is doing their best to make it as kusoj as they can

>implying they wont be playing and enjoying both
what kind of idiot thinks like you?

goobers are so fucking dumb
I hope dbzf destroys their ass before dying out

How often you masturbate while playing?

Boobers+doobers vs Goobers

Why do we fight?

never

It's a common Japanese school uniform look. Light coloured wavy hair. I don't really think they look the same because of the art styles.

I don't while I'm playing but after a DOA session I gotta do it.

>melty player
>calling other games kusoj

>flowtron says his link with Capcom was disconnected
>Combofiend was recently fired for unkown reasons

does this mean Combofiend was the person leaking shit and got fired for that?

never

Why are we pretending that dragon ball and any other Arcsys game will have the same player base?

Not him but gobers can't enjoy any games, they spent their time shitting on BB from its inception till the time ASW announced Xrd, and then tried to convince everyone that BB was dead and there was no point in playing it because there was a new GG.

More hyped for it than spikey hair monkey homing dash beam fighterz.

I bet French Bread is going continue focusing on UNIEL and forget about Melty since the playerbase would rather pirate than buy their games.

tekken 7's story mode is so sick

I love akuma. and the character select screen is so responsive bros

why can't all fighting games have presentation this good

I sometimes get in the mood when I'm practicing my KBD's and wave-dashing. Not very often though.

Boatsluts fg when

FB wanted to make a new Melty but weren't given permission to, the reason for UNIEL even existing. The last Melty release was exclusive to buying a $400 BD set before the Steam release.

>Only one person has left Capcom lately

This.

It's a dragon ball title. The initial launch size will be greater than Tekken's and it's natural that more are bound to stay.