Previous thread: >GUDAGUDA GUIDE
pastebin.com/qPCx9Wnf

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
youtube.com/watch?v=dpdBWd4bzG8
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

If you could move your mind to a Servant's body, who would you choose?

Jannu!

SHISHOOOOU!!!

Fran

andersen

SAY
MY
NAME

SAY MY NAME

SAY MY NAME
MY
NAME

these are your /fgoalter/ lizfags everyone

get fucked lilyfags

I'M IN A COLLAGE

Am I supposed to believe that thread was crrated by an LN fag if ot's not a shoop?

>implying
That is just your average shitter who happened to use Liz, she is not even max leveled.

So does anyone know exactly when LBing an event CE doubles its effect. I know it starts sometime before America but I can't remember when.

>the absolute state of gradecucks

Apocrypha was already being translated by that point, and the character mats from when it was still a canceled MMO were being posted frequently on /a/ before it even got an LN dumbass.

Big Money Slut
No Money Slut

bill and ted

>good thread gets deleted
>lizshit is fine

What the fuck mods

Bob cuts are alright, but the long flowing hair really delivers the 'demon king' vibe better.

Oh shit hi Ian, how's los Filipos?

MODS = GODS

The entire production team of the Delight works should be used as targets on the El Jefe Frisbee Golf Course which uses 45lb plates instead of frisbee

What's the best stage for farming landmines?

So how much is everyone spending for Scat?

Agreed, she looks cute with short hair, but long fits her better.

Is a huge log of shit good catalyst if I want to summon Liz?

If you want to keep a competing thread around try posting on topic discussion instead of reposted one liners.

>wasn't in the thread

Zero, nada, zilch, nothing.

one (1) ticket
she can help me save the world or she can decide to fuck off, it's up to her, i've got other things to do

Which Jannu is the cutest?

Answer is all of them

Always the newest one

I don't even care about MMO. Sorry for not noticing those threads or even remembering if I did see them, dumbass

it's not a lilythread but at least try to not post a new thread before 750

Vive la France!

It's actually not as bad as people make it out to be. How's burgerland?

Don't pretend you've been here longer than a year faggot.

needs to be more smug

Anpn, we're known about APO for YEARS. TheRe were major Jeanne threads back when all we were still waiting for leeks for the servant designs. Hell Jacks loli stripper design leek alone filled a dozen threads

Can I get 300 hirogumos before the event is over with a team of a level 60 Jannu, level 60 Kintoki, and a level 50 Okita?

Marie is a true idol according to Liz

>try to not post a new thread before 750
Between the l*zshits and lilyfags, that's wishful thinking.

How did Jeanne know about Marie and the revolution even though her time was several hundred years in the future?

Servants don't impact landmines drops user, CE do. And don't tell me the quest is hard, especially today's.

I hate that welfare servants are almost always better. At what point can I at least make redman stronger?

When his upgrades come

Grailmagic

When you give him your grails

I know, but what stage should I be farming with my team

How does Alter lily exists along side Jannu Alter if lily is just her that drank gil's potion, shouldn't there be only one?

Is he np5? If he isn't already, rejoice boy, because he's on rateup!

>I hate that welfare servants are almost always better.
>I HATE FREE SHIT

Irisviel. Long white hair, red eyes, full body, it's kind of my dream.

Nah, she's too precious to be smug.

Always try the latest one, just pick a servant with class advantage, ie Saber today, Rider for the next one, etc

When he gets his interludes and strengthening quests he's one of the best archers in the game

She managed to become a servant due to sheer willpower alone I'm just making shit up here

I'm not him but you really should kill yourself nigger. No one wants niggers like you sticking around and shitting up the general. Please leave.

It undermines working on summoning servants only to get handed something better with little to no effort. Same thing well happen when they bring in Santa alter to replace my Martha and Marie.

Wait for upgrades
>200k crit buster
Redman is such a fucking god after his buffs

Big cup is shit tier welfare

In Nobu's case it seems to be true

Jeanne Alter.

martha so I can LEWD THE SAINT!

She's a great healer and works well with stallmeme.

Should be KnK or Zero/Accel

This event can't end soon enough, I need to level up Nobu and Okita

>implying I give a shit about what newfags and redditers think about me
WEW

Can't wait for Kuro, Rider GOLDEN, and BB

"here" being Veeky Forums, correct
/a/ since 2011 because Madoka was the first anime I watched as it aired.

I didn't get into anything Fate until my fatefag friend had me watch Prisma Illya with him. I read most of the Tsukihime routes in 2013 though

You forgot the hard nipples.

If she works with stallmeme, then why she is still B rank in the meme list that favours stallmemers?

Medb. So that I can be celibate and clear her reputation.

WASHI JA!

because her attack is garbage, she's a dedicated healer and her np pretty much negates Goetia's 1st NP

Ass scahawk and big tiddy cup are pretty garbage

However BB is one of the legitimate best servants in the game and is basically damage tamamo

So it goes both ways

DE ARU

>redditers
Isn't there some other putang ina mo shitty online board you can shitpost on instead? Your shitty brown skin is really killing the vibe dude.

Anyone lift for their favorite?
I have been lifting for 5 years and I like to think of myself as a capable warrior and have confidence that Scathach would take notice on my true potential that has yet to be capped.

>"~~!!!"

Help, I found my Tamamo drunk, why is she drinking in the first place?

>Short Haired Vampire Nobu

>vampire

A few weeks before Kuro, a welfare better than nobu and also redman comes out

>430 sqs and 26 tickets ready to dump into Shishou
I will get Scat and a MLB 2030, just watch me.

I feel like this game is making fun of me. Farmed HP for so long, even lost some mats from halloween. And now you give me 4 fucking GUDAO drops? Fuck you.

At least I was able to save 300 hiragumos.

>6 days of Guda Guda left

Because she wants Hakuno cock instead of Guda's

The fangs probably threw him off.

easy girl

Umu, but he should know what they stand for by now

Is it weird I saved at least one craft exp for Nobu and Okita? I know they don't do anything but I feel the need to still have them in my collection.

>thinking Kuro is better than a post strengthening NP5 Redman
Who doesn't have a NP5 redman by now?

Are there any estimates on how many apples you need to clear the shop + hit 1.5M points?

You can just view them in your room's spirit origin list, you know?

nah i am doing the same

I just got a redman in my Okita rolls, pls no bully.

not weird, I did the same since I got so many

>what I'll disappear? Nooooo

Not anymore!