Top 10 anime betrayals

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Spain_under_Joseph_Bonaparte
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radu_cel_Frumos
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ahem forgot Text:

>Gets ass beat so fucking bad for years
>Napoleon still wants to be buds because he likes chatting with you because nobody understands his autism
>Buy him a gun
>Pretend you like talking to him too about whatever fucking Cicero bullshit he's obsessed with
>Pretend you'll join in with is little embargo of England
>Don't
>tell him you'll help him keep the eternal kraut in check
>don't
>Tell him youll fcuk him over he makes independent Poland
>he doesn't
>fuck him over anyway
>Aide asks which is the best road to Moscow
>tell him to try the way of Poltava
>He beats your ass again all the way to fucking Moscow
>still writes you a nice letter saying we can be friends just stop trading with england
>literally burn 620 milse of farmland and Serf villages and Moscow to the ground
>claim victory
>turn his own father in law against him
>destroy his country
>demand he give up his title
>visit his wife and infect her with TB and cause her to die
>deny his son his rightful throne and give it to some fat fuck

Is there a shittier friend in history than Alexander?

Is there a Napoleon anime? I'd watch the shit out of it, even hentai

It's not an anime, but I greatly recommend the 2002 Napoleon TV series. It's pretty much a biography/documentary in dramatized form, and to this day it's still the series with the highest budget ever in Europe.

>The war started when French and Spanish armies invaded and occupied Portugal in 1807, and escalated in 1808 when France turned on Spain, its ally until then.

Not naming Dante's arch traitors: Brutus, Judas and cassius

>arch traitors
>Brutus and Cassius

>We live in a world where on your 18th birthday you are brought before the Fascist-Communist review board. You choose your allegiance and move to the appropriate region.

Why won't this meme stop?
Spain had attacked France during the First Coalition and lost
After that it wasn't an ally but a subdued enemy

Claiming France betrayed them is like claiming Germany betrayed Vichy France when they invaded it in 1942

>frog damage control

The Spanish were plotting betrayal after Trafalgar.

>and to this day it's still the series with the highest budget ever in Europe.
Could have sworn that was HBO-BBC's "Rome" series.

So... Thats why they let French in their country?
And why the royal family was totally OK with going to France to talk withe Napoleon?
Those pesky Spaniards! They sell Louisiana back to France and dont complain when the payments are not fulfilled, then they give their whole fleet to a French admiral who manages to lose everything, they sent their best troops to strenght the French forces in Northern Europe.
But that all is just a clever ruse!
Those danm Spaniards!

>The Spanish were plotting betrayal after Trafalgar.
>Source:My ass
Napoleon just did a dumb decision just deal with it.Frogaboos are the worst

Yes.
But there's no places to read it online.
Its basically Napoleon meets Fist of the North Star

>Spain had been allied with France against the United Kingdom since the Second Treaty of San Ildefonso in 1796. However, after the defeat of the combined Spanish and French fleets by the British at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805, cracks began to appear in the alliance, with Spain preparing to invade France from the south after the outbreak of the War of the Fourth Coalition. In 1806, Spain readied for an invasion in case of a Prussia victory, but Napoleon's rout of the Prussian army at the Battle of Jena-Auerstaedt caused Spain to back down. However, Spain continued to resent the loss of their fleet at Trafalgar and the fact that they were forced to join the Continental System. Nevertheless, the two allies agreed to partition Portugal, a long-standing British trading partner and ally, and which refused to join the Continental System. Napoleon was fully aware of the disastrous state of Spain's economy and administration, and its political fragility, and came to believe that it had little value as an ally. He insisted on positioning French troops in Spain to prepare for a French invasion of Portugal, but once this was done, he continued to move additional French troops into Spain without any sign of an advance into Portugal. The presence of French troops on Spanish soil was extremely unpopular in Spain, resulting in the Mutiny of Aranjuez and the abdication of Charles IV of Spain in March, 1808.

From Wikipedia so take it with a grain of salt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Spain_under_Joseph_Bonaparte

So... It was Napoleon the one who commited treason agaisnt his ally, just as we told.

Did you not read the first part? The Spanish were sitting idly and waiting for France to be weakened enough for them to strike.

I read a bunch of unsourced claims which just state how Spain was not happy with their ally ruining their economy and fleet, pretty logic if you ask me.
And despite such unease, they remained allied, sent their forces to help France fighting other enemies, let the French in their own country and agreed to back their Portuguese invasion...

>with Spain preparing to invade France from the south after the outbreak of the War of the Fourth Coalition. In 1806, Spain readied for an invasion in case of a Prussia victory, but Napoleon's rout of the Prussian army at the Battle of Jena-Auerstaedt caused Spain to back down.

Did you mentally block that out or something?

All those plebs that don't know about Eikou no Napoleon and La Rose de Versailles

You may be confusing your own actitude with mine, bro.

The Spanish leadership were fat lazy and treacherous.

Look at the first sentence and that pic If you consider that a former enemy subdued into "alliance" is a true ally, then yeah it's a betrayal
But only a moron would think that

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radu_cel_Frumos

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

The story between these two is literally anime tier.

WE DIN DU NUFFIN IT WAS DAT SPAIN NAPOLEON WAS A GUD BOY HE WENT TO CHURCH

Spain wasn't a French ally, that's all
They took part in the massive chimp out against France in the 1790s until they were beaten into submission

Considering that they were an ally is like considering that Prussia was a French ally after 1807 and that them joining Russia in 1813 was a betrayal, that's non-sense.

The only real French allies were Poland, Denmark and Irish rebels

>forgetting based mysore

This level of damage control is frankly pathetic.

>Eikou no Napoleon
I also saw Shishi no Jidai meme'd on Japanese imageboards so it must be at least entertaining.

It always pains me that people only care about Vlad when Radu was probably a more interesting figure.

La concha de tu madre, maricon

>because he likes chatting with you because nobody understands his autism

I kek'd