Penis Inspection Day edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

first for tf2 engineer

Threadly reminder that Sayori loves you!

Doki-san, please let me touch your dokis

What VNs would Yuri like?

Natsukifriends show your love!

What if Sayori was a minigts?

yeah i'm doing this shit again but i want cute wholesome big sayori

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Saya no Uta.

Good morning, everyone!
I hope everyone is ready and excited for another rich and fulfilling day!

Today's word of the thread is "Ash"!
Alternatives are 'gum', 'shot', and 'water'.

So, to anyone that doesn't know, this is a word to inspire you if you would like to write a poem and have no inspiration. Everyone is welcome to try their hand at it, so don't be shy!
Of course, if you don't like this word or any of the alternatives, you can write about anything or share something else with us too!
Have fun and good luck!
Monika!

Sucks that i can't use 4chanx due to Firefox updating.

Who is your Doki and why do you want to give them a poki?

I want monika to check me for prostate cancer!

I can't wait until these threads stop being shit again.

Reminder that Sayori is best girl.

You're cute even though you're a boy!

Good evening everyone!

Shot some gum into my ash
now I’ve got a rash
I’ll admit it was brash
but that’s why I’m cash
like money
I’d fuck a bunny

Someone got the retard Sayori x futa Monika thing?

No

the what now

Agreed

Monika!

Work was kind of shit.
I'm fat; it makes my back hurt.
But I'm making progress.

Dunno if Western-style haikus count as poetry, but they're easy.

I want to lick soup off of Monika’s naked body!

Fucked up the syllables in line 3, killing myself now.

Natsuki daisuki!

Was she always that size or would the story be about adjusting to it

4U
Monika towering over a retarded Sayori! Monika's cock is rock hard by Sayori's guttural growling and attempts at communication! Monika whipping out her cock and shoving into Sayori's mouth! Sayori drooling all over it as she tries to mumble with it in her mouth! She looks up to Monika and doesn't understand! Sayori slobbering on the knob! Her tongue darts everywhere around it as if trying to taste it better! She looks ups to Monika still not understanding the pleased she's making! But something within Sayori resonates as it seems to be making Monika happy! She tries to communicate again as Monika moans outloud! Monika grabbing her by the back of the head with both hands thrusting in back and forth, Sayori's saliva pooling onto the ground! Sayori thrashing about as her hands clumsily try to push Monika away! Sayori giving out a garbled crying as she feels her tight throat violated by Monika's thick cock! Monika howling in pleasure as her cock is absolutely drenched in Sayori's saliva, making it much easier to thrust into her slack jaw! Monika feeling the buildup as she thrusts one last time, making her cock disappear down Sayori's throat! Sayori trying to scream to match Monika's noises but is quickly silenced by Monika's cock! Monika cumming gallons down Sayori's throat as she drinks it all that yummy cock milk! Sayori hugging Monika with her retard strength by the ass and even lifting her! Sayori looking like she's 6 months pregnant after she emptied herself into Sayori! Sayori slumping after the ordeal, her blabbery more nonsensical than ever as she's now drunk by all that cum! Monika crouching down and caressing her face as she coos, drooling some more!

NO

She'd start off normal, then over the space of about 1-3 months she becomes 15-20ft tall. Growing is half the fun!

You're a saint. Bless you.

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

Its okay user, no-one here will judge you! Try your best tomorrow!

You left me when I tried
You left me and I died
You left me in tears,
You conjured my fears.

Reasons to die now left stacked,
My heart is mournful, cautious and cracked,
I really should have expected this crash,
Now you get to turn me to ash

I want to drink all of my liquids from Monika's tummy

You failed as human beings.

Guys i need your unbiased opinion.
Is gay to write poetry for another man?

Can't you put this into a pastebin and just post the link next time? it would be better than just posting the whole thing spoilered.

I want to rub my fat hairy gut over Natsuki's face and make her call me Daddy.

But I'm Just Monika

ₙₒ ₛₜₑₚ ₒₙ ₛₘₒₗ

I count them, though more traditional ones are always appreciated!
Ahaha... Don't worry about messing it up even though you said it was easy though, it's an understandable mistake. Consider changing that line to "But I'll make progress" or "I'm making progress". Either works; to me it just seems your problem is a holdover from regular writing where you try to add too much to explain what you mean.
But really, don't worry too much about it! There's always next time, so don't give up!

575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575575

100% gay. do it

I think she'd like Higurashi and Saya no Uta.
Maybe Subarashiki Hibi, too, but I dunno if she'd really be into it or think it's really mediocre.

Dude if you like him, why not? Fuck that stereotype bullshit, you do you my dude

I'll think about it.

>tfw no Monika bf

I always scared to swim, I never knew what waited for me at the bottom.
But I saw how much fun everyone else was having, and I wanted that fun too.
But the fear of jumping in terrified me, what if I didn't like it? What if something gets me.
But with you , I think I'll be okay.
If you jump with me, I won't be so scared.
If you hold my hand we can face my fears and jump in the water together.

My first time posting one of these. I feel like I didn't do well.

yeah, embrace the faggotry!

>even though you said it was easy
Monika pls

>These threads used to give me reason to try.
>Now they make me want to kill myself.

Missed the new thread, sorry Natsuki

Oh dear... user broke....

Where were you for the thread #100 suicide pact?

Someone get a paperclip and press the factory reset button!

What's precisely wrong user? Was it that greentext about disabled Sayori?

Does the interference clear up if you adjust her hairclip?

I wanna put Natsuki in a cute duck outfit!

>Why not
Because it's gay.

Honestly just the general atmosphere has been really shitty lately.
That post was just the suicide that kickstarted the cascade into our awful Act II

It looks like a diaper that should have been changed two weeks ago.

Those two threads yesterday were really comfy. Back to shit lewdposting. Oh well

People really over exaggerate how bad these threads get
You should see how low /feg/ can go

It's hard to think volcanoes bring
anything other than pain
but when the ash falls down the landscape
thankful are the grain

as volcanic ash brings nutrients
for the all crops to grow
so thankful are the farmers too
on the volcanic plateau

but this sense of prosperity
attracts them to these hills
lets hope they live a peaceful life
without volcanic thrills

You just have to be around during the nice comfy hours which come after the shit

Agreed. You do you! \o/

What

We recovered a tiny bit last night but the general atmosphere does seem different. I'm usually willing to post updates about my fic but atm I don't feel like doing it at all

Let him be gay if he wants bro, everyone deserves to be happy

Lettin you all know that Dan is my wife noq
I dress him in doll clothes and carry him like a baby

Someone doesn't have proper Unicode support!

How would Yuri react if MC had his own knife collection?

duh

She'd probably like it but be concerned that he's self harming

She would say thats nice while internally talking all kinds of shit about him and how shit his taste in knives is like the bitch she is

Depends on if it was better than hers or not.

Keychain user but getting his keychain

Y'all forgetting retarded Sayori part 2

Natsuki babysitting poor, little retarded Sayori!
Sayori resting on Natsuki's lap while all curled up, giving out exaggerated bursts of giggles!
Natsuki finding her adorable and even brushing her hair with her hands!
Natsuki's feet swaying while she does it, humming pleased as her big baby has finally settled down after playing around so much!
Sayori's gaze following Natsuki's tiny, delicate feet!
Natsuki noticing curious as Sayori follows her feet wherever she moves like a little puppy following a laser!
Natsuki feeling Sayori's warm drool onto her smallish lap!
Natsuki suddenly having a idea!
Natsuki giving her own fingers for Sayori to suckle on!
Natsuki giggling as her fingers get drenched with her tard fluids!
Sayori hugging Natsuki's tiny legs with her superior strength, having almost the whole hand within her mouth now, her clumsy tongue going all over her small hand!
Natsuki giggling madly as it tickles her fingertips and her palms!
Natsuki's legs thrashing about thanks to the tickles!
Natsuki even feeling a little wet, to her surprise!
Oh no, it was just a trickle of piss instead!
She tries to pull away from Sayori but can't, she's far too strong and her tickling makes her too weak to do it!
She begs for Sayori to stop but she just doesn't understand!
That silly, dumb girl!
Natsuki pisses herself from laughing, she's struggling to breathe as Sayori's tongue keeps darting between her fingers!
She's in tears and in pure anguish by the tickle monster that is Sayori!
What will the other dokis think of that?!

NOWI X NATSUKI FANART WHEN DRAWFAGS?

For fucks sake

Happiness isn't really deserved by anyone; people should be grateful that there's happiness at all in a world filled to the brim with evil.
Now that being said, being unhappy is better than being gay.

the fuck is wrong with you

STOP

i can give it a shot in a bit

They should've aborted you.

Fuck off MC-Kun, don't you have an edge to jump of from?

You too.

I wish I had a Yuri gf/bf
Someone who is an utter introvert and spends nearly all of their free time alone, reading books or playing fantasy games, perhaps writing their own stories or poems to express their feelings because nobody IRL would understand them, or people might make fun of them
I want to sit on the bed with them, shoulder against shoulder, in a darkened, candle-lit room, shut away from everyone in the world except each other
I want to share tea and sandwiches with them while reading
I want to listen to their thoughts and feelings about the stories they read and add my own, even getting into each other's genres to further understand one another
I want to detach myself from cruel, dull reality with them and go on journeys together

bless.

Clearly Sayori is the one that should have been aborted in this case.

How nice of you to stop by for a visit /feg/

Shut the fuck up.

>tfw 0'2"

>You're in the literature club, alone. Everyone else already left by now. The room's dark, shadows contrasting against the dusty light that forces itself through the windows.
>You're in the corner where Natsuki usually sits, curled into a ball.
>Alone.
>You want to cry. Everything in life - it hurts. Suicidal thoughts trail through your head. It could end the pain, couldn't it?
>The barrier breaks. You begin to cry. Uncontrollably. It hurts, it drills at your heart - life is miserable. You hate it.

>"user?"
>You look up, tears pooling onto the floor, to see Yuri. Her silken hair falls down to her knees, purple and majestic.
>"W-what are you doing here?"
>"I forgot my book... user, what's wrong?"
>"I..." You can't hold yourself back, breaking down into tears once more. In a pathetic attempt to hide yourself, you stuff your face into your arms.
>Then, you feel a hand on your shoulder. Slim. Warm.
>"user. It's okay."
>"W-why? Why do you-"
>You're stopped as she sits down on the floor, then wraps her arms around you. Her body radiates heat.
>"user... it's okay."
>"Yuri..."
>"Whatever horrible, painful things you go through, I'll be here. Even if they never end, even if they only get worse, I'll do whatever I can to help you."
>You sit there, still sniffling, but it feels like everything will be alright. Even if just for a moment, you melt into Yuri's arms and embrace her as well.

Reposting since eurofags seemed to like it a lot