/mbgg/ - Mobage General #805

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Aklfga/status/931468066713735168
youtube.com/watch?v=JmVfueXYnks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for T*ra Battle btfo

>made a new thread way too early because he hates TB that much
Lmao

Beat E2-2, meaning you have to clear it 6 times

And bronya?

Random drops in the night maps, although the drop rate is actually pretty high like Mei.

>you will never have an onee-chan like Yuki

Monkey magic

twitter.com/Aklfga/status/931468066713735168

youtube.com/watch?v=JmVfueXYnks

I don't think i can farm E1-3 since i only have one squad with 4k power.

Inabagou should be put on a diet.

die

So to put it all together it'd be

E1-3: Mei (RNG drop)
E1-4: Himeko (Clear reward)
E2-2: Kiana (Clear reward)
E2-X: Bronya (RNG drop in night battles)
Event shop: Theresa and Seele

That correct?

Last thread a damage rank for houkai characters was posted

S Sakura (vs everything)
S Kiana (vs mobs)
S Himeko (vs everything not in Abyss and Matrix)
Blue Theresa (vs everything)
Xenodark Bronya (vs everything)
Miko Sakura (vs everything)
Bunny Theresa (vs everything)
S Kiana (vs bosses)

Is that accurate? And wouldnt Kiana get replaced by the characters around her?

She seems to have crazy AOE but wouldnt it be better to kill the mobs with your damage dealer character instead of taking her if she's that bad with bosses?

There are two gacha tickets in today's armada item pool. Don't forget to select it and do your 8 exchanges to increase your chances of getting it.

A diet of nothing but rice has to be good for her though

Are you going to try to revive the armada chat after the old leader killed it for organizing coop shit?

New event is pretty nice. XP bottle drop rate is increased. Useful for leveling your team.

Rinea is just like every other lancer except she has a unique healing reduction debuff, this will probably be relevant for the upcoming coop and not much else. If you don't like lancers, she won't change your mind. However, she is very cute.

Variant has insane damage but still runs into sp issues. He has overdrive mode that makes everything cost 0 sp while it's active to somewhat alleviate that but for longer missions you're reminded why variants suck. His motif might make him incredible at everything if it has SP regen.

Sera's homing beam is nice for the new event to grind the memorial sword but not necessary, her gimmick is that her s2 will always revive her. Her summon also deals decent damage so if you like monks you'd probably enjoy playing her. Setsuna will probably be stronger once she gets her Shinki but if you don't have Setsuna she's very strong mechanically and only missing a status barrier which her motif might solve. Ram's motif giving her seal immunity, a status cleanse, and 50% damage reduction on top of her base 30% is your best bet if her motif ends up sucking and only boosts her damage.

Not sure. Was it used a lot before? I never joined. If it wasn't used too much might not be worth the effort.

Did /padg/ die?

I personally joined it a couple times to organize coop runs for the summer event and a failed attempt to do the dress coop stuff but then took the lazy way out but outside of that it saw zero activity.

I'm planning on picking GF back up for the collab, can I get Kiana with this team?

I'm going to try anyway but I want to hear the expert's opinion on how ready I am for it or any tips/suggestions.

Do you have night equipment? How many echelons do you have?

6 echelons and I should have enough night battle goggles for everyone.

These bosses quickly become very horrible

The face alone tells you that you're in for some shit

>managed to do E1-1 and E1-2 with only one squad of lvl 40 guns x3
I already had a hard time with E1-2 so i guess i'm fucked for the rest.

You should be good, the only problem would be your resources, 2-2 due to its RNG nature, eats up a lot of MREs and Ammo.

Seems that the stage are super hard this time around so any reccomended clearing teams from what I posted?

Holy shit, that user was't lying, Honkers looks better and actually runs smoother with new Nox.

What characters should I be looking out for on the JP Dokkan reroll?

>0% mobages

Keep a handgun in each team, you'll need 4 of them, only 2 teams have to actually be able to kill anything, ~13000 night battle power is all you need. The enemies themselves are actually easy, its the logistics that will limit your runs

Sera interests me but I already have setsuna. I guess I will just pass on this batch

>Even if you don't have spare echelons, it's possible to do it with just 2 squads albeit you can't get S rank

Do you get anything special for S-ranking it? And do the collab girls drop from every battle or just boss?

SSR rarity of these cards

Only another chance for a good drop. Collab girls drop from normal battles, too.

What's the most ideal reroll in Grasma?

11 4* characters

Download Monster Strike

Okay I meant ideal and realistic.

I would say 2 4* and them being either Alice, catgirl or shark boy.

How do the emergency missions work in the new open world?

There will be a special boss enemy that spawns somewhere in the open world (can find them on the map/by looking for a beacon of light when in stealth mode). Killing the enemy will allow you to advance beyond your current open world level as well as provide you with some crystals. Note that you won't have to repeat the mission for that level when you drop down and climb back up.

Which ones are those? There is
>Exorcism Request
Select it from the wooden board, go to open world and clear it then come back to the wooden board to get your reward.
>Bonus exorcism
When you level up you can fight an extra one which will give you gems as reward.
>Elite Monster kills
Sakura ring enemies.
>Secret Incident
Level up Higyokumaru to get a new skill and use it. You will be able to assassinate enemies and find red magic circles on the ground. Step on those circles and you'll be attacked. Just kill everyone.

ded

>get alladin to 5 star
>get beserker lancelot for ticket pick
>alladin and shizu give each other resets
>lancelot makes alladin attack as a backup

i feel the ninja version is only good if you want to use with the archer team strategy

>use stamina items to farm up 3 rolls for mei's knife
>schrodinger b
>karen t
>11th cross
w-what's going on?

If that were Schrodinger T you would have won the lottery.

>Decided to do island reset in Shironeko for more gems
I wonder if I should do a 10+1 every time I reach 250 gems and get disappointed with the result or save like 500-1k gems first before doing 10+1s.

I'd trade you my shitkiri for that cross anyday.

mfw getting everything except for what matters

Probably just do them as you go so you know when to stop.

>50k gems

what happened to TB?
I missed my first login daily for TB yesterday, and I'm really considering dropping it altogether.

i'll try to roll a couple more times before it goes away in case my luck continues and i get another schrodinger. if i have 2 of them then i can exchange them for a t, right?

i'd do that trade in a heartbeat since i didn't manage to roll the new theresa, i didn't have any 4* cross before this so it's a nice upgrade regardless i guess.

why is potion maker so popular? Am I missing something? What's the gameplay? You get the shield bonus, tap an infinite amount of times, and then upgrade all your shields away.
It's cookie clicker without upgrades. I don't get it.

Wow, guy from last thread that couldn't 4* Epis here, I got my whole party from level 37 to 40 and got like two pieces of raid gear and suddenly she went down like a bitch, didn't think a few levels made THAT much of a difference in this game

It's a meme.

You'd need 2 Schrodinger B and C, not 2 B or 2 C but 2 of each. Though when I went to the wishing well screen it only had the rate-up stigmata for trade so I think you would have to wait for Schrodinger to be on rate-up to even be able to trade them. Kinda shitty system only useful for the current gacha.

Could always sell stigmata you won't use and get 6k red thingies to buy it from the exchange shop.

its cute as fuck faggot

that's a lot worse than i thought it was. i'll probably just get rid of the schrodinger b eventually to pick up something better from the shop, the karen t seems good enough to keep at least.

These kill as many monsters as you can with laser character quests are fun

Lewd Kiana costume.

Christmas Himeko.
>glasses
Nice.

Glasses make that old hag look even worse

>Slut outfit for ranger Kiana

Neat, how do you get it?

A future event most likely. It's only available in the chinese beta test client for now.

>1st 10+1 roll after island reset
>Didn't even get 4* project dupes
Fuck. At this rate I'm probably going to fill all the stamp cards and hopefully I get the variant from one of the guaranteed 5* stamps

Does the bossfight mode have character locking? The memory thing

Yes. All the bosses and character locks reset after a week or so.

Yes. Character and equipment lock.

Why does everything need character locking now? I deeply hated that shit in Kancolle and its coming back to haunt me

>And equipment
wew fuck off mihoyo

I like the mechanic. Gives me a reason to work on other units/weapons/stigs.

I'd like it if I COULD work on other characters. I can barely finish one with optimal equips so what makes them think I could get 10?

You don't need all of them to be properly geared with gacha stuff.

I pretty much only use 3 characters for the boss rush, the rest just fill in the requirements.

What exactly is the bossrush mode? Can anyone give a detailed explanation on that?

It's pretty simple. There are three bosses that you can fight and defeating them will give you points based on how long it took you to beat it (damage received might also affect it but I'm not sure). Once defeated, the boss will become tougher but will also give you give you more points upon killing it. You can choose up to three characters per boss and can challenge them a total of 4 times a day.

Your cumulative point score will give out certain rewards, and your ranking score will give out more rewards. Exchange the new currency in the shop for S Kiana fragments, S Sakura/Bronya pots or the material needed for levelling soul character skills.

Anyone here playing Lineage 2 Revoluton?
Is it fun?

No. Anti-fun.

What games are pro-fun?

pasumemo

Why play that? I might as well continue playing Index

Terra Battle.

Because its an epic meme game like Pasumemo and terra battle that they hope everyone will play if they post it a hundred times per thread

I forgot I downloaded it so I'll try it in a bit I guess

Please play Project Pastel Battle

Gacha simulator since you won't get disappointed compared to what you are actually going to get in the game itself.

play store wouldn't allow my emulators to download it. shit game/10 its gonna be trash like L2, full of bots in 6 months

>full of bots
In the game you are practically a bot. It's almost full auto. If someone were to make a script to make the game completely hands free it wouldn't change a damn thing.

If I wanted to be a bot then I'd just wait for the mobile runescape coming out soon for the true gold farmer experience

Is there a Veeky Forums guild in the English Honkers?

The final stage of the faction war is open in chink Honkers, be sure to do it as you can get around 650 points per run.

>Sakura and theresa are there twice

>runescape mobile
>literally been in development for half a decade

it's vaporware, face it.

>Have S Sakura and her weapon
>Now this
I think this game likes me. Now do I want to continue trying for new S Theresa's stigmata set or save up?