pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LMKKa
youtu.be/bC5mWqotK10?t=1018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja is my wife

play #FE

I do wonder where the christmas banner will fall into all of this. Considering the schedule.

>ranked worst to best girl

Hey guys I did the first sumia picture in the "animated" style that the fates set got on sadpanda.

imgur.com/a/LMKKa

Here is how it turned out so far. Open to all comments especially on speed.

Sylvia btfo by her own daughter

Terrible. Kill yourself kek

Camus

I tried building Cain after he spooked me because he seemed to have good IVs. Still in progress, but seems kinda underwhelming. Perhaps I'm just spoiled by elincia

What did he mean by this?

Desperation seal when

so when the 27th of nov banner comes up will you guys pull 5 each summoning or just pull the color of your choice?

FUCKING SPIC GO KILL YOURSELF. YOU'VE RUINED YET ANOTHER THREAD WITH YOUR PRESENCE.
I bet you're going to sperg out again and spam anti-Tellius shit and make an ass out of yourself.
At least it will be a good laugh.

I already did, like 5 times.

I'm guessing mid-December so it can be the very last banner they have

t. Sylvia

Other way around sweetie.

>Sylvia's daughter
>existing

good joke user

post best GBA animations

>If I falseflag just like Raul told me to on discord maybe people will like him more
kill yourself S-M-T

Will Fjorm be summonable after her banner?

Already planning on it user. Just gotta scan these last few books and I'll end it.

Go fuck yourself you dumb spic
No one cares about your shitty discord but you
And put your trip back on

I just love Camilla.

Apologize

>Hello. Watch the spic in this battle!

What happened to Dorkass?

We know you have shit taste, Raul
Now go kill yourself

>Posting Lara
I take it you didn't actually play Jugdral, did you?

The CHAD THRACIAN

>Dorcas and CYL!Ike in the same tier

Isn't Dorcas better?

>nowi
Why yes i always dread seeing her in arena. Far scarier than rein

Is BS+ really his best trait? I mean he'd actually be pretty damn fast once you remove it ya know?

Jokes on you, they look the same anyway

Do you think FEH can win Mobile GOTY at the Normie Westiecuck Awards?

Would be big if true.

Quan BTFO

I think Cain can run Brave Sword with Life and Death if +SPD, Death Blow with +ATK, or just swap to Wo Dao and make use of his balanced spread like Seth

>nowi
lol

The only list that matters.

>Infantry swords anywhere past high tier

Is this based on scoring in arena or some shit? Cause I don't see how Nowi can score higher than Reinhardt otherwise. No one builds teams around countering Nowi, anything that can drop Reinhardt can drop Nowi except they have the luxury of doing it whenever they want.

Tiki is really fun to use, I just really wish the soundtrack worked Hyrule Warriors style (Focus Spirit makes the current song rock out harder) instead of Hyrule Warriors Legends style (Focus Spirit plays a short loop of the main theme)

Once Quadmemes are dead, he's probably going to want to forge a Wo Dao+ into a Speed upgrade or something.

I doubt it, but it might be possible.
Giving her another Focus Banner on the other hand seems impossible

Glory to Thracia!

If it's not western and not PUBG, it is 100% guaranteed to lose.

>Brave Ike
>Tier 1
In what world?

axes don't have the numbers to be picky, bike's skillset makes him much more of a tank with mov2 and dorcas is enemy phase w/o bike protection but his stance is probably better for units like Tiki or good-luck-killing-them dragon

>Mia on the same tier as Ayra
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know a +10 damage memebow could stack up to Regnal Astra

We wanted to impale her

Give him Wo Dao or Slaying Edge when the refinery comes out. His speed is good with Hone Cav (41) and could be more of you give him LaD or Fury.

>Raul about to start sperging out and telling everyone discussing Tellius to go back in 3...2...1...

Is Wo Dao+ actually better than Slaying Edge+? I suck at math so I dunno which is better with Wrath.

>Mia
Lmao Tellius bias is real.

I agree, Tiki being transformed so often and drowning out the music is kinda annoying

>BIke
>Tier 1
>Superior Brave Unit, Roy
>Tier 2
Tellius bias

You forget the memebow has 1 less CD than Regnal Astra, which makes it proc significantly more when combined with flashing blade. 2 CD special versus 1 is really big. I dunno if that's always the case though given how counter attacks work so Ayra might be better at enemy phase.

Sylvia is not flat. Shit image.

There it is Just as I predicted

I'm starting to think that fjorm doesn't have a DC weapon and the DC effect we saw was her special

*blocks your path*

That's pretty shit though.

I've never run the calcs for it because before now I'd never even entertained the idea of getting a Saber. Really glad that you don't need him to get that weapon now. For one thing though, Cain can't get Wrath as its infantry/armor exclusive

Regnal Astra is a 2CD special, same as Memebow.

Hahahaha keep digging yourself a deeper hole, Spic
Everyone in the thread is laughing at you

GUYS

I think that too, The name of the special being ice mirror makes me suspicous

If you want to spam fast charging specials like Moonbow, Wo Dao+ is better for damage, while Killer weapons are better for burst damage with high damage specials, and it remains to be seen if the lower cost on AoEs will make them viable now. The lowered cooldown on killer weapons also works for defensive specials like Aegis/Pavise and stacks with Shield Pulse's initial charge +2, so forging those for defense builds is also an option.

Wait really? Shit I don't know why I thought it was 3. God damn.

>60 and 50 in every other stat when they decide to add him on heroes

Just do it IS.

Trip back on

Why is she so perfect bros?

I just want Camilla

This.

I'm interested in what old design they use when drawing art for older characters.
A lot of old characters designs in cipher are based on the TCG cards, whilst heroes uses different refs. Like I think Sigurd's new heroes design was based on his Treasure book version of all things.

It will be interesting to see ones who's designs have varied throughout time like Arthur.

Are you fucking retarded? No it doesn't. Ayra just has flashing blade built in to her prf

Probably because you thought ISIS couldnt possibly be that stupid, it's okay. We all learn eventually.

So Ayra is better. Gotcha.

Which FE character has the highest power level?

Hush now /feg is here for you

regnal astra has a cooldown of 2

>green infantry xander
>good

He's retarded, and you are too, check for yourself before believing people here.

t. retard

>Spic getting so BTFO that he runs out of things to say and has to use the same insults thrown at him
Hahahahaha loook at him and laugh, everybody

???????????

>this is the end El Grande Medeus

>once quadmemes are dead
When will they die?

:thinking:

Idiot.

>regnal astra
>2 cd
>also has flashing blade
>can trigger regnal astra at first attack
>it deals a guarenteed 16 damage more

>it can be inherited
Aw fuck, don't do this to me IS

Minerva is cute

Stop bringing yourself up retard.

Stop being stupid

>Nowi
Aren't Julia and Deidre both fairly common attack units in Arena? What the hell role is Nowi supposed to fill, "fodder"?

I feel like that memelist overrates Mia really hard. Like okay, Mia wins a ton of 1v1 fights, but that's it. She gets into bad situations a lot because she's an infantry sword without DC, and she has to use Flashing Blade to use Galeforce which makes her less effective at quick map clears than Brave Roy, Ayra and soon Eliwood.

they fell for the steady breath meme

Once everyone forges all the deflect seals and forging speed on all the underused weapons to make doubling a lot more annoying to do with a -5 speed penalty.

youtu.be/bC5mWqotK10?t=1018
Her Special converted displayed damage taken into damage dealt (35 + 2 = 37 Atk), while Fjorm took 0 thanks to Shield Pulse's -5 damage reduction. No non-DC heroes with Aegis/Holy Vestsments/Sacred Cowl don't have the display of an attack number.