NEETBUX

Why are you NEETs not making profits with PIVX staking feature yet?

Do you really want to keep wageslaving forever?

WAKE UP! You can still get in!

can't afford 10k pivx

You don't have to. That is the beauty of it. Buy about 3-5k and you will be getting constant rewards just for running it in the background and helping the network.

Hell, I think you can profit even with as little as 2k PIVX.

Yep staking and masternode are two different concepts

i'm already staking milo

Please don't choose meme coins, but actual technology that is PIVX.

staking doesn't work

i've been staking for a week with 1.2k coins and i've yet to recieve any kind of payment/reward

dont buy into it

and yes the arrow is lit, blockchain is synced and wallet unlocked for staking

how come

Read more about it. It totally does work, but it is a bit random, a bit like a lottery. You can read about it in the code if you understand. It has some random elements in it, but the more PIVS you have the more frequent the coins minted you get. Be patient.

maybe but it annoys me that some user recieved 16,4 pivx within 24 hours of staking, with only 250 coins

Over 2$. Who is crying for not buying in when I told you to? Should have listened.

Its mainly about luck. Back when pivx was like $.25 you would get about 6pivx every 2 days. Reward time was 2 days, 2days, then 4 days, then 6, than 10, im assuming its getting a lot longer due to the amount of people staking and huge amount than before

>actual technology
>just darknet coin rebranded

>instant transactions
>normal people can stake and earn not only masternode oligarchs
>private
>no instamine
>no premine
>great community

How is that not great, again?

Its just darknet coin with a rebrand. Theres no new tech here, just clever marketing and a futuristic name.

I am asking you how are those features not great?

What problems do you have with the coin. Please list actual drawbacks. Have you tried the transactions? They are pretty much instant and scalable. How is that not awesome?

Planning on putting my le pen gaaiinz into pivx post french election

>le pen

Stop buying meme coins pls.

what the fuck is staking, i have over 10k PIVX why am i not making free money

If you have 10k PIVX why the fuck are you not running a masternode and earning literally FREE MONEY MANG????

cause im lazy as fuck.

how the fuck do I run it? host it on a server or at home? If i host it on my PC, am i supposed to keep it turned on all the time?

Or put ur pivx on poswallet

Lazy as fuck to download a client and double click it? Wow dude

Yes, you have to leave it turned on.

My neetbucks are going into THC tomorrow.

Wish me luck

I'm a neet, brokeass nocoiner

How do I get PIVX?

I've downloaded the wallet,