/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #634

''After the Fire'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1lEgJVzwJ4
twitter.com/DONTNOD_Ent/status/931212837938192384
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6fM1gTl-v4
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Deadest girl in Arcadia Bay

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

Friendly reminder to save your game often.

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1lEgJVzwJ4

Meow

Loosest girl in Arcadia Bay.

Chloe is #1

Reminder that whoever creates S2 is going to be more fearsome than Michel or Zak.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

That's for damn sure

Ouroboros Chasemarsh ski lodge chapter when?

Cute

Wrong filename.

Reminder that statistics show the majority of players believe Nathan did nothing wrong

I know what you're saying, brother.

Reminder that Dontnod wants you to do a survey where they ask how often you work, who your favourite character was and what you would change about the story.

twitter.com/DONTNOD_Ent/status/931212837938192384

kys

this is the user with the beta tester friend, while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact
That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her.
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on previous choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact logistics
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be another kiss
i should mention again that they did cut frank and rachel meeting bc they realized the timing wouldnt work with s1 as theyre being more careful about it since the critisism of times and stuff
also info leaker mentioned the steph scene i just found out about too already! i think you guys are gonna like it...
alot of people are asking if there will be more rachel and chloe scenes/a happy ending...a hard yes to both ;)
it will also be explained why sera is connected to ONLY frank in james' files
yes, rachel will go see chloe's house (its where they dye her hair)

there will be about 6 variations of the ending (may vary) alot determined on your relationship with rachel

Reminder that defending the weak from the strong is not an endorsement of the weak, it's a refusal to be pushed around by the strong.

Pricefield has nothing on this and you all know it's true

friendly reminder

Having sympathy for the mentally ill doesn't equate to absolution.

One day you guys will understand real beauty

Kate and Victoria going to Disney World, along with Kate's sisters, would make a lot of sense. If it were just Kate and Victoria, I could see them taking a cruise in the Caribbean together.
Max and Chloe I could totally see going to a ski resort and having a cabin to themselves for a few weeks. Quiet, lovely scenery, warm drinks, chances to play in the snow and going skiing/boarding.

She's always cute but there she looks stunning.

Why does this black woman hate me for wanting a quarter?

You too my man, you too

Necrophilia. Eww. Seek help.

It's got a future

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6fM1gTl-v4

Notes:

Zak: "Anti-warren is non negotiable"

Zak: "One day, we'll see how much Eliot wants it"

Zak isn't part of the "Nathan is a victim" crowd and has biases against him and David but Ashly Burch suggested making David slightly more sympathetic.

Zak: "Chloe cant help it, her face lights up when she sees Rachel...
we really wanted Rachel to sweep Chloe off her feet...maybe in a friendship way, totally up the player"

Zak says Rachel applying makeup to Chloe's bruise is a metaphor for their relationship.

Zak: "There are people out there, that didn't pick to share earphones. What does that say about humanity?"

Zak: "I love the height difference between them"

(talking about Sera and James kissing, and how Chloe could take Rachel's mind off it) - Zak:
"The only way to cancel out a bad makeout, is a good makeout"

Aoife: "The fact that Rachel calls the junkyard a pile of trash means so much because that's where she ends up :("
Zak: (said softly, with feeling) "Don't think about that"

Zak: "Rachel already knew Chloe loved booty"

>Victoria walks her ass-walk
>Zak says "That walk!"

None the of the bad things in LiS or BtS would not have happened if men didn't exist

Human evolution needs to change so humans are a race of monogendered females who reproduce via other female and only females are born and males no longer exist

Because you're a suspicious teenager that reeks of beer and smokes and also possibly jasmine shampoo.
Check your privilege, dirt poor scum.

>maxine out of her ward again
Someone call the orderlies, schizo is on the loose

Without Nathan there would be no time travel

Always.
Even Max nor Chloe needs to be dared anymore. They're at the stage where they just do. :3

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

That means no William Price, no Ryan Caulfield, and no Richard Marsh and that is unacceptable.

>None of the bad things in LiS or BtS would have happened if men didn't exist
I agree. Men ruin everything, especially the petulant and horny fucks.

Always kiss the Price

We wouldent need the fucking time travel

Psychopathy, lack of empathy, evil, are all predominately male traits exacerbated by testosterone

If Jefferson was castrated and put on t blockers as a teen and estrogen. He wouldent be the psycho fetishist he is today

Notice how nice men are the ones win power testosterone.

Testosterone=Blood of the devil.

maybe next thread I've got something special for you (:

>Testosterone=Blood of the devil
thats awesome
thanks 4 the confidance boost, really needed it today

Literally who cares. A few bad apples spoil the bunch. Men Are majority evil.

Just imagine a genetic virus that kills all men (once artificial female baby only wombs are perfected) all social issues would be solved easy

Femnazis just make me wish I was a girl
Kinda sucks that I have no other option that suicide if I don't want to be shitlord

oh SHIT

REMEMBER COMRADE, YOU MUST BRING GALLONS OF VODKA TO PARK OR ELSE BE SENT TO GULAG.

Maybe one day we will get invaded by an advanced, pro-female extraterrestrial race that will deploy a mass bio-weapon on Earth to purge all the human males in the world to eternal perdition, and give the female members of the human species the ability to asexually reproduce. One can dream.

At first I felt bad for you because something obviously happened in life to make you this way but then I realized that you probably didn't deserve better.

Literally true.

A world of all women would not be racist or homophobic. We're more naturally diplomatic, and less tribal

based

*sits and gets vaporised*
That's what I call losing the embryonic coin toss

This bird is pretty cute, quite verifiable.

I can't think of a single good male in LiS. Pathetic.

David in episode 5

(David in the whole game)
William
Max's dad.
The cop in the diner
Frank
Warren.

Literally.

Hah. A military veteran who was getting his ass kicked by a school teacher. If not for Max's help, he would be dead.

Jesus Christ, she almost hit me!

Another real talk for y'all, if you're grabbing a bat and holding it like that, you should REALLY announce yourself to your friends before they turn around and see you.

I dunno, I just feel like having a y Chromosome make me less human. Like the person. Said, a defective female.

Frank's a violent drug dealer.

Max's dad is unknown, like cop in the diner.

David's abusive, overbearing, and invasive.

Warren's a pushy creep with bizarre violent fetishes.

William was pretty cute.

Max is an anxious wreck who doesn't think in the long term. She's either a mass murderer or the killer of her best friend, as well.
Chloe ignores the damage she does to people until it hits her in the face.
Victoria is mean to people who she would benefit far more from being friends with, and thinks sexual favors are a better way to power than competence.
Kate...might be innocent, depends on whether you think she has a flawed personality or not.
Joyce probably is innocent, except for ostriching about her husband's death instead of dealing with it better. This does not help her daughter.

There you are. Four or five more for the rope, if we're judging characters by their flaws rather than appreciating that flawed characters make better stories.

Chloe, it might have been good to take the hint by now.

Wrong.

The Camera is going to die, isn't she?

>friend
Actually k8 yourself.

William, even when you're a hallucination, you're a pretty good guy.

I wonder if they're going to do an AU ending where Chloe and Rachel drive away from Arcadia Bay.

>Best ending in Before the Storm is them leaving Arcadia Bay
>Best ending in original game is Max and Chloe leaving Arcadia Bay

Could be a nice message about how you should leave a town if you feel trapped by it.

Or get a job in a nearby city so you can visit the nearby city. It's not like Europe where driving long distances is uncommon.

>195954536

How did she follow her...

>The Camera is going to die, isn't she?
Plot twist: THE CAMERA IS MAX

>You took a million pictures of us, and not one of them showed that you were gonna leave when I needed you most.
Delete "not" and you get
>and ONE OF THEM showed that you were gonna leave when I needed you most.
Wonder what picture that would be, hehe

The magic crow showed the way...also train tracks duh

Finally an option to take the hint.

>Max jumps behind her laughing at Chloe
>Rachel can barely keep a straight face
>Max's dad crawls out of the car and starts fist-bumping Jefferson
>it was all just a prank bro

I'm glad Rachel really does care.

Okay, so everyone here loves Rachel, and Rachel approves of Chloe standing up for Nathan, so...standing up for him was the right choice.

>everyone here loves Rachel
Wrong.

Chloe runs an organisation that turns straight boys into lesbian girl

Rachel should run right now. Commitment is a bad decision.

Life is strange 2 won't let you play the game unless you transition to female and get a gf

>Meanwhile, on a Friday night at Max's and Chloe's place

Comrade Wells is here to pick on the proletariat, again.