jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.co

>prev thread:

first for Moira is fun

Here comes T.Racer!

Get in there, I'll keep you patched up.

Why does she keep the photo? What does she do with it?

gimme

Doomfist x Lucio!

Pick mercy or lose

Pick Moira after mercy pick or lose

Run 3 tanks with Mercy/Moira combo or lose

1 DPS to not be incompetent to hang out in the middle and ult once in a while with all that other stuff of lose

We tank meta again now boys

Reminder that Sombra is MY wife

The Fluid Druid
The Piss wizard
The Pissmancer
The Piss Projector
The Wee Witch
The Urine Utilitarian
The Pee Priest
The Slasher
The busting to go and ready to flow
The Fluid Fatale
The Incontinent Vampire

tfw after the Mercy nerf the game is fun again

I want to kiss Mei on the cheek while she has a big black cock in her throat!

puta

LOVE, D.VA

Reminder the meta is:
>Orisa
>Winston
>Roadhog / d.va
>Mccree (anti moth)
OR
>Junkrat (no need to explain)
>Mercy
>Another support (probably Ana or moira but any work)

DOOMFIST A GAY. GAY! CANONICALLY! AS IN HE LOVES MEN!

stupidity is a not a right

>tfw after the Mercy nerf the game is fun again

It actually is, but they need to nerf the mouse1+w trash even harder into the ground. So glad if I don't have to see people with 200+ hours Mercy again.

could they have made a more braindead hero?

also, the red ball shit is fucking stupid and the duration is too long for the amount of damage it does

Nice manipulative image.
It's based on range, You have your keep your crosshair on them past 10m.

Prepare to get excited by Aleksandra's tricks.

her drain doesn't do much damage it's purpose is more to let her get healing wee.
Blinking and attacking low hp enemies is super effective though.

Yeah they did, it's named Mercy. Now can people in this thread stop saying shit like "Braindead" "Boring" and fuck off from OW please? It's so repetitive, we know it, OW is not a skillful game but a casual game, Skill floor is low and Skill Ceiling is low too, can you fuck off now? Your whining is not gonna change anything.

Small indie company

>tfw sniping as a smug blooberry

the most annoying thing about piss wizard is that there's no visual differentiation between heal orb/damage orb of enemy/friendly type
Maybe friendly heal orb is a slightly different shade but it's such a clusterfuck in a teamfight you don't know who is shooting what

Bloo is best

>200 damage maximum over 4 seconds, usually split between multiple people.

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES BETTER NERF THIS SHIT RIGHT AWAY. ROCKET BARRAGE IS GETTING JEALOUS OF THAT INSANE DEEPS

Is it just me or does Mercy's delay makes her res fucking garbage?

Friendly one slows down and links healing beams everywhere.
He problem is there are so many shitters in this game don't understand how she works

tbw I don't want her nerfed into the ground as she is still a good healer to have on the team
especially if playing Pharah

I'm just glad to see her not be invincible for once. Seeing Mercy staggered and killed is a great feeling considering a week ago she could fly in your face, res an enemy you just killed and swoop back out without much you could do about it

Nah. just Zarya bubble her and she's untouchable. You can even use a regular shield depending on who the enemy is.

I really must disagree that the skill ceiling is low. All sorts of different heroes lead for a variation in skill ceiling but it is by no means low.

Will Moira replace Zenyatta as best secondary healer?
Unlike Zenyatta she has means of disengaging a fight other than actually killing the enemy, and her offensive balls last for half an hour and can be countered only by very specific heroes.
I think Zenyatta is a pretty fun hero to play but now his only advantage is his ult, wich can be countered easily by a decent Ana.

> implying overwatch skill ceiling is beyond low
Stop being delusional.

Best skin

>winston can't outdamage purple beam heal

no
zen's ult is still the best, and his m1 & m2 are superior to moira's damage options, as long as you can hit things.

>Will Moira replace Zenyatta as best secondary healer?
>his only advantage is his ult

Do you even know why Zen is picked?

>uploading samples of images

Doomfist was abused when he was younger that is why he became a fist fighter.
He has STRONG gay feelings for other powerful men. That is why there is lots of sexual tension between him and Reaper.
He loves Lucio's music and is in a relationship with him. He often attends Lucio's concerts in disguise. Where they meet up backstage to make love to each other.

Prove that its low then. I believe that at the highest level of play there is a clear skill difference which implies a high skill ceiling

let me be like all the other faggots in this thread and tell you that she isn't even slightly op at all

Did Doomfist receive any changes to his fist hitbox recently or does he still require pinpoint accuracy and a blessing from the latency gods to hit something?

That child looks like she was forced to wear that and go to the con by her parents.

> it's a twelve year old playing on grandma's wifi gets mad so he doesn't switch episode

M2 has no falloff, perfect accuracy and can headshot
Plus discord is the best coordinated tankbuster mechanic in the game
He deletes sniper scrubs and can shotcall tanks, he's not going anywhere

>That child looks like she was forced to wear that and go to the con by her parents.

Children are forced to do everything by their parents, that's how it works. Children have no agency. Children are literally forced to exist by their parents in the first place.

But that means she needs another character to defend her to be able to use her basic ability properly.

Currently lorewise Doomfist is trying to recruit Hanzo to talon because Doomfist wants to romance him.
This is hinted at in game lines.

>liking a crazy slut

This is the only game where I actually had to fiddle with brightness/gamma/contrast to get a picture so that I can clearly see someone against a bright backround and not get eyeraped at the same time.

Who knows, they wouldn't mention it in the patch notes

his ult is arguably the best ult in the game
he actually does actual damage unlike moira who struggle to dent anything with more than 200hp
discord is god like

zen is a glass cannon, moira is heal slut that puts out mediocre damage. he is not going anywhere

Can you send me a screenshot with how things look for you? I've been having similar problems recently.

I just realized, the fact that Widowmaker is blue, would be a dead giveaway if she ever wanted to go undercover in public.

>Mondatta has been reported to have been assassinated by a woman with blueish skin
>Widow goes to a local coffee shop for a cafe au lait and some macaroons
>Barista notices and calls police

pls gibe

>if she ever wanted to go undercover in public.

That's why she isn't picked for missions that require that sort of thing.

Nor a Valkyria Mercy.
I wish Blizzard would up his damage even a little bit so that he could deal with Mercy.

Just sprays some flesh toned paint on herself done.

>what is make up

Doomfist x reaper is superior to r76

No, but Tracer could easily describe to authorities, who killed Mondatta. Plus Ana knows Widowmaker is Amelie.

I think in general, seeing a person with blue skin in public would be a strange sight.

Why do you think she lives alone in a giant Castle on an Island in the middle of a lake?
That small village you see in the background is probably where she picks up anything she needs to survive, and the castle can no doubt store a large amount of food so she doesn't have to go out often.

You know her Talon skin is her incognito right?

reaper is a slut

>using makeup at the beach

>what is spray on tan
Please stop posting.

I thought that was when she was abducted and turned into a sleeper agent to kill Gerard? She wasn't blue until after she killed Gerard. Talon then did further experiments on her to turn her into the ultimate sniper.

Vote for the best Doomfist gay ship.
Doomfist x Lucio
Doomfist x Reaper
Doomfist x Hanzo
Doomfist x Genji

Spray on tans wash off or get all streaky when you go in the water

Talon is based on her uniform when she shot Ana. She was blue then. Talon skin is basically her wearing skin tone paint as a disguise since she has all the other characteristics of her transformation.

I just tried the PS4 version of Overwatch cause Free Weekend, even though I play on PC. How the hell can people play Pharah with a controller? She's my main, and I couldn't play her for shit.

>res
>basic ability
just stop

Doomfist x Lucio

It is.

Maybe she's only blue when she goes on missions?

Like Talon injects her with some sort of serum that slows her heart rate down, turning her skin blue, right before a mission.

No it isn't. It has the power of an ult.

>Do you even know why Zen is picked
Discord?

is this post proof people don't play the game. yes it is

Fuck my shit up senpai.

It's still her basic ability.

Lots of practice

woah user you'll trigger the autists that can't comprehend she is made blue by a geneticist's process (now confirmed with Moira)

Which means nothing

>food
As if. Her castle is stocked with BOOZE and nothing more.

Which means she has a basic ability that puts both her and whoever she's using it on in danger unless somebody is shielding her or there are no enemies around.

Don't worry, it'll count down, go to let you enter, then say it timed out and put you back at 1000th place. Done it to me 4 times already.

I'm back lads

> weird bug where every single sound effect sounds like its coming from behind and to the left of me
> suddenly have to rely on visuals only
had no idea what was going on the entire game

Well screw this, back to Space station 13.

>disgusting poorfags get to play moira

>That small village you see in the background is probably where she picks up anything she needs to survive

That's the real place where the castle is supposed to be

>skin tone paint

Uhh, no, that's retarded. The fact that she also has short hair in the Talon skin is probably her experimentation in progress.

Remember, when Talon returned her to Gerard, she wasn't blue yet or else she'd look suspicious.

Turn off simulated surround sound

reeeeee

I once had a match where every sound was muted, except for grunts. That was hella weird...

>Time Out from Blizzard Services

WHAT THE FUCK

FUCKING NORMIES

I FUCKING PAID FOR THE GAME, WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR FREE-SHITTERS TO GET IN FIRST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OFF MY FUCKING SERVERS, NORMIES

Welcome back user, I missed you. Cute Tracer as always.