/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1067 - Edition Nega

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxvQbKWVjyk
youtu.be/LqvFZCXPHrU?t=355
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

First for Silver a cute!

What's the most average Sonic game?

*ready for new Riders game*

protectu

& Knuckles

Theories on how they'll muck it up?

>Avatar is screaming
>Sonics amused smile

Rude!

In 87, Sega Released This: Edition

It's not good, but hey, a broken drill pushes forward twice a day or whatever.

>Theories on how they'll muck it up?
By bringing the FF's back

marriedu

it's a tie between forces and lost world

By making a Sonic comic.

Jesus Christ.

Making it too much like Archie Sonic

Reminder that Sonic Forces uses the wrong sound effect for the Stomp move. They use the impact sound for the startup sound and no sound for the actual landing. How the fuck do you manage that?

By making not Archie enough

I want von Schlemmer turning Silver into a wanton slut for humanos cock, with drooling and heart shaped pupils.

By including characters other than Sonic and Robotnik and using locations other than Green Hill Zone.

delet this

Pen Kenders

Hi Mighty!

>Amy
>That stacked
I'd love to see what they think Rouge looks like

Perfection.

Appreciate it, senpai
You got the skills and a sweet style
>*Fist Bump*

By making it a terrible forever ongoing western comic instead of a shonen with a definitive start and end

Prove me wrong

>Tan arms
NO

As much as it riles comic autists up, this user has a point. They're old and busted and would just bring along a ton of old baggage.

If we're gonna have Originalâ„¢ characters, I'd rather have more creativity than legacy. What if they held a contest and people submitted their oc's to have them in the comic?

don't respond to him

A Nega thread I see?

What will happen to Sticks knowing the future of Sonic Boom? Will they give her a modern counterpart?

>What if they held a contest and people submitted their oc's
Because then you wouldn't have any creativity.

by using rookie dev's who're fresh outta programming school, cheap as chips and don't know what a sonic is

You know the FF are coming back. Ir not, they would've been taxative about them not coming, but they were ambiguous, and for a reason.

Not a flat cat

>If we're gonna have Originalâ„¢ characters, I'd rather have more creativity than legacy.
I agree

>What if they held a contest and people submitted their oc's to have them in the comic?
GOD NO
Just have SoJ cook up some quick concepts, also use the three variations of Buddy maybe.

Probably, she got really popular in Japan this year since Boom just got there. Also her voice actress is Aoi Yuki.

If they had Boom came out in Japan back when it came out here i'd honestly have expected her in Forces.

Poor Amy not gonna know who the fuck she's looking at

Amazing what a good bra can do for you
>Protip: don't squeeze, lift.

The most likely scenario is that they come back eventually - ie, not from the start.
They were pretty adamant about the "fresh start" thing so I imagine the 4 comic dump in April will be mostly world building / character introductions. Then over time they'll presumably reintroduce elements.

I honestly don't mind so long as they come back in a more background or secondary role rather than main cast.

She already has a Modern counterpart, as seen in Runners and the 25th anniversary comics on Sonic Channel. She's just kind of there.

This artist does nice stuff

This is why Sonic needs blue arms

>Ir not, they would've been taxative about them not coming, but they were ambiguous, and for a reason.
If they straight up said they weren't coming back the people who are crazy in love with them won't pick up the comic.

Now make Silver with Blaze color

I don't know why but lately when I see some thumbnails I tend to see Bump in the pictures and then be disappointed when it isn't actually her.

Can we have a fat cat instead?

As long as I don't have to see them every damn issue, I'll be fine with it.

Sticks being in Runners pretty much confirms that she's going to get absorbed into the rest of the cast

Unless they put more emphasis on the "main cast," then sure give them less spotlight time, but we don't know how long the leash will be for the writers. I don't want to see a main cast that can't really evolve too much. I'd rather have an even distribution of static and dynamic characters for the main cast

>Boom gets a third season
>it's japan only

what would your reaction be /sthg/ ?

>Have the three Buddy designs in the comic
Holy shit I need this.

>Sticks knowing the future of Sonic Boom
>"I'M TELLIN' YA! THEY'RE GONNA END, UH, EVERYTHING! WE'LL STOP FOREVER! ALL OF US! Even you, user."

aww.
Have a cute Bump

I love Sticks so much I'm willing to participate in one of those stupid Internet campaigns to save her.

Fake fake rat.

Tomorrow I'll invent Schlemmer in the cooler!

>Japan
I give it 2 episodes

Torrent it.

I really wouldn't count spinoffs, but I do expect to see Sticks in a mainline game. Sega would have to go to new lengths of stupidity to not utilize Aoi Yuki more. It's why she was at the Forces concert/panel for no reason.
Big va's in Japan are a huge draw alone.

That's depressing

same

Wait for subs

Reposting from the last thread

>Japan only Sonic episodes
other way around

And that was the last time we saw our drawpal. Was it worth it?

>it's_better_than_a_kick_in_the_nuts.flv

Can I give him a peck in the cheek?

I think they prefer Sage.

Amy looks cute with those round frames, poor blind rat.

youtube.com/watch?v=CxvQbKWVjyk
Forces' reception was dead the second this video dropped.

SONIC HELP ME

[X-Files themes plays loudly.]

I'm putting all my life energy into making it happen

Someone needs to make a Sticks version of this

Yes

>Silver gets not only first but also second post in the Nega thread

Well, you CAN try...

Not sure she'd be up for that

What was your favorite level in Forces and why?

Making a Sonic-themed loss after this masterpiece is just an effort in futility.

>those few months where everybody pretended they gave a shit about the Sonic franchise
Can't wait for the "Mania was never good" crowd to make up the majority, it's already starting.

There's two ways they could incorporate Sticks into the main continuity;

One, they retain her primary traits, but this is explicitly this continuity's incarnation of Sticks.

Two, it's literally just Boom!Sticks. She occasionally makes references to Sonic Boom, such as Sonic's appearance, or how main Eggman is a lot crazier than her Eggman, or shit like that.

>2nd one
that works

>Fluffy chest
I'd pay a lot of cash to rub my face and hands all over that body

>Dunkey
I can name several moments Forces lost a lot of people. Some stupid YTer making a vid isn't one of them.

>Special Stage music is called Dimension Heist
>Classic Sonic is stolen from his dimension

>What if they held a contest and people submitted their oc's to have them in the comic?
this would be a good response to

>Alls well that ends well!
God, fuck Tails.
He's easily become one of my least favorite.

>Sonic Mania is forever tainted by Forces

>tainted
Only to autists

If they ever make an Adventure 3, it has to have Tails completely ruining an emotional moment in the ending by saying the most thoughtless shit possible.
youtu.be/LqvFZCXPHrU?t=355

Will Iizuka ever learn physics?

I prefer the second option.

Iizuka directed the Adventure series.

Forces is tainted with 2D shit.

Mobians were made to be worshipped by us, lowly apes.

>Implying
Like he cares enough these days. After 20+ years of working on Sonic, he's likely ready to fuck off at this point.

Best question is what will happen to those literal whos that designed Forces levels?

You mean after the game came out? Wow I guess so

Dumbest comment of the thread award.jpg