Feet Edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

Other urls found in this thread:

synapsekisses.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Natsuki!

Threadly reminder that Sayori loves you!

>Actually feet edition
>With feet art
The madman!

>No socks
Dissapoint

Natsuki lovers where you at!

Making Monika's legs stinky with my seed!

I love you more and more everyday. I am becoming mad with love

Are there any footjob fics?

Hello, everyone!
Welcome back to the poetry circle!

Today's word of the thread is "divine!"
Alternatives are 'shock', 'witch', and 'crystal'.

Great work with 'ash' earlier! I can't wait to see what you do with this one! I noticed a couple people using 'water' too! Great to see some people finding the alternatives useful.
Veterans of this know what to do, but if you're new, this is an exercise to help inspire people to write a poem in case you need that little push.
Good luck and have fun!
Monika!

British Yuri guy looking for a Sayori or Natsuki BF.

There will be tea, cuddling, reading and me totally spacing out.
Also heavy breathing and staring at you if you're into that.

I could try writing one

Right here!

>You will never confess to Yuri

Monika please stop giving me new fetishes

pls

Pls post more genderbent Yuri for the little gay.

There's one hypnosis one in the pastebin, don't see any others

Hugs for Monika!

Monika is the fetish you need

Every day

Googirl Natsuki!
Googirl Natsuki trying to put thigh-highs on without her legs leaking out

>Futa Monika
>Mistress Monika
>Dork Monika
>Weekend cartoon villan Monika
>Feet Monika

Any more i've been missing?

Do you faggots want Isekai doki trapsuki confusion first or footjob monika first? Theres a degenerate answer and a not-degenerate answer

Reposting 'cause I dunno if the other anons saw. Apologies if this is annoying.

>
I'm doing well on and off. I like Yuri because I relate to her a lot. My favorite work of fiction is Worm, this awesome web serial that gets really dark and deals with themes of grey morality throughout. I own all of H.P. Lovecraft's fiction. I wouldn't call myself a tea expert by any means, especially since I'm pretty indiscriminatory about the type I drink.

I live in FL. I'm taken right now, but I would love to be good friends! I need more friends, I'm pretty lonely. I think that's a big factor in my issues with depression.

Besides, there's some... reasons you probably wouldn't like me anyway.

>
Blessed image.
And... what?

Monika filled with my goo

Maid Monika.

I write the story
>Mc is all like ey bb want sum dik
>moenigga is like "no"
>MC be like "damn"
>MC then goes home and slams his nutsack in his desk drawer crying
>MC wakes up. was a dream
>DAMN I HATE WAKING UP WHEN IM HAVING A GOOD DREAM
>Monikcarseat is next to his bed
>MC is all woahed by the fact that it wasnt yuri this time. restraining order must be working this time
>"hey MC"
>yeah no thot
>MC evicerates her with the power of 1 shitposter
>Hasta la vista, thot
>but now he has blood on his hands and must keep it a secret so he doesnt go to jail. everybody has a natsuki in the closet, dont they?
>MC leaves home for school to see his favorite ceiling decoration. she aint dead. neat i guess. i guess i guess
>END

>right now
user?
also he killed himself

Hypno Mistress Monika is constantly in effect, that's how she can immediately change the topic of the thread to different fetishes

>I live in FL. I'm taken right now.
Hard pass on two count.
>And... what?
There was regular user who was looking for a Yuri BF.
Last Sunday, his parents found out he was gay and he killed himself.

Glitchy sex with Monika!

JUST

I'll go with Trapsuki.

I love her too.

Yurika

But is it Monika pretending to be Yuri or Yuri pretending to be Monika?

I just mean, yeah, right now. I don't plan on being not taken anytime soon, though.

That's horrible. I don't really have words for that beyond that it's horrible. I wish I could've done something, as unrealistic as that desire might be.

Making my dick stinky with Monika's pussy juice!

>Getting a footjob from Monika!
>While she's wearing long socks or thighhighs!
>Her leaning back and smiling at you as she works you, biting her lip as she looks at the leaking shaft!
>Shifting forward and moving to her knees to cup your cock in her thighs and working it!
>Moving back to her feet, one socky foot on your shaft, the other at your lips to kiss before joining it to your cock again!
>You getting ready to cum!
>Monika planting a foot at your shaft, and then peeling off the sock to wrap around your cock, pumping it with her hand and other foot!
>Cumming into Monika's sock!
>Smiling at you as she slips the silky gooey fabric back over her sole, her ankle, her calf!
>Watching her walk around the rest of the day with your fresh seed balming her foot and leg!

Did something happen with natsukeep? i really liked his fics, specially the sayori ones, im kinda sad that he hasnt posted since october

Nah, I'm not. I'm active on the Parahumans subreddit, though. Nice place to post my fanart.

I really do love the idea of saturday morning cartoon Monika.

>That's horrible. I don't really have words for that beyond that it's horrible.
I know man, I wish there was something I could have done too.

Divine
Perfection
Traits of a god
A being for worship

I've not seen anything I'd say
that meets the given definition
But then I met this wondrous woman
And fell in love with her depiction

Charming smile
Literary grace
And so in love with me
She'd do anything to take my love
But it's given to her for free

I'm sure we know just who I mean
With her lovely emerald eyes
Thinking of her relieves my stress
My president, love, mistress
It is 11pm here I am very tired and its my first time writitng something so lovey. I don't know if its how I actually feel about Monika but its enough for the theme.

>Worm
Are you a SB / SV poster. As that's like the only place I ever see worm mentioned

That's pretty hot user, but have you ever cummed in a sock and left it for a couple hours and then smelled it? It's terrible

>My favorite work of fiction is Worm, this awesome web serial that gets really dark and deals with themes of grey morality throughout.

Yes.

Bitch have you READ Worm?

And?

I'd rather get a pantyjob from her.
I want her to wear panties dirty with my goo

Do you not want to be with the guy?

Yay! monika tootsies!

No, i read real books, no shitty rejected aborts from the infested bowels of /co/.

Just checked /a/
Why is the thread not up? Did the mods finally put the poor lads out of their misery?

savage

RULES OF NATURE

>pantyjob
May as well go for an ass/thigh job at that point

>Cumming in every article of clothing that touches Monika's skin and forcing her to wear them all day.

No, I do. Sorry, what I mean is I don't plan on being single. I tend to have a "right now" attitude about it because I've been dumped out of the blue too many times and I have some abandonment issues about it, so I never know when someone's just going to get "tired of me" or "fall out of love with me" and be unable to say why. I didn't mean anything really when I phrased it that way. I do want to be with him, and I love him very dearly, and he seems like someone I'll spend a large portion of my life with, if not the entirety of it. Even if we end up not working out romantically, we both believe we will remain dear lifelong friends.

Monika must be a factory or some shit with how many jobs she's giving people

she WAS on the debate club, so she knows it's all about JOBS, JOBS, JOBS.

>Monika has your hands bound to your chair
>''user I've noticed the way you've been looking at me feet recently, and I've seen all those files on your computer. If you wanted to get kinky with these you should have just asked''
>Monika brings her socked foot up to your face and presses it to your mouth
>''Suck!''

I need to dirty her clothes
Her panties, her bra, her socks, everything

Wonder how she got her voters

Natsuki's pretty, pink boy hole!

sorry to hear that man hopefully this guy is different. you said youre new to the threads right?

>Monika being crazy horny all day because she absolutely reeks of (You)r scent. It's the only thing on her mind and it feels like your cum is fucking her nose.

I didn't, but that's not false. I saw the shitstorm that happened a day or two ago, but I'm glad I waited it out so I can share my fanart with y'all when I get around to doodling.

STOP GIVING ME FETISHES

>insert usual copypasta on /ddlc/ Sings here

I know it's a bit early, but I'm getting a head start on editing some of the submissions into smaller chunks that I'll be weaving together into the final product. By all means, continue to submit through Sunday! We have 43 submissions, and that's pretty unbelievable, but hitting 50 would be a true achievement.

And every time she curls her toes, the cum slips more around them, the feeling of it making her thighs twitch and warm.

what do you think youre gonna make?

But aromas are so hot user! Top tier fetish imo.

>Feet edition
Boi we better have a futa, vore, gore, selfcest, armpit fucking, skull fucking, AND loli edition if we gonna be doin this. Gotta include em all if were gonna include one. no favoritism. go full nasty

who is the worst one so far?

No idea. Probably my darling Yuri or some hairswaps. Maybe I'll draw the girls in swimwear. I pretty much do whatever comes to me in the moment.

Can't wait for loli edition

I'm gonna say it again
STOP GIVING ME FETISHES

>ywn give lots of manga and candies to Natsuki for her birthday

/ddlc/ skullfucking edition
in other words, same as always, just more literal

well i look forward to seeing some otherwise i have one ive wanted created lol

I'm not going to shame someone by outing them. I will say I've had several I've thoroughly enjoyed! Drowninganon was the first hero. The drunkanon who sent me 17 minutes of takes/rambles/belches made my night. I was sent one that was only self-done instrumental that I have GOT to figure out a way to include. One fellow had a very nice, crooning type of voice. AnonHana plugged his fic in the middle of his submission. Honestly, looking over everyone's submissions has been tons of fun. You all clearly gave it your all, whether it was the uninhibited who went crazy or the shy ones who had to work up the courage to submit at all. I'm really proud to be part of this general.

>ywn bake Natsuki a giant cake for her birthday

>drunkanon
Hi, hey, love you man.

Ooh damn son you wanna commission me?
synapsekisses.tumblr.com
this is a horrible idea but I'm inebriated.

You're the best, friend. You're also the only one that I recall to have mentioned Natsuki, so you get to represent her at the start.

Sayori but she's a DEA agent desperately trying to hide her PTSD by acting cheery and charismatic.

Ah that is a relief!
I am the user with the monika email... i just feel so self conscious and i thought that i was the worst

>will draw furry
>will not draw nsfw
wont draw 2 tiddy but will draw something that technically has 9 of em

I'm glad that you recall, because I don't.
I know I did 3 takes, and attempted Empty Chairs.

This is so specific that it feels like a reference to something I'm not getting.

>17 minutes of drunken rambling
Fuck I'm dying.

>I'm really proud to be part of this general
Wow, that's something I never expected to read here.

For real though, I feel like I owe it to you, I'll see if I can find the time tomorrow to record and send in my submission.

>Drowninganon
>The Snortâ„¢
I'm so glad he posted it to the thread. I dread to think what you'll do with THAT part of the instrumental though

I should upate that. I'll draw NSFW and all kinds of shit, but only upload it on my NSFW blog.

Whys it bad lmao
lmao

Sayori but she's an undercover agent who's infiltrated Monika's club to blow the whistle on her crime ring.

This fragile boy right here.