/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2655
Cute Ninja Girl edition

Last thread:● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!Cc8CjRQR!kA4vmisRfdgGn8KOURWLoASy_DAGcsrjBI5jUX3DUko
>YGOPro with no Links (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: Premium Pack 20 (December 16)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)

●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format
Go to /dlg/ for Duel Links discussion

Voting

aye

Bump because the other thread is avatarfagging trash
Also, why do we barely get any prismatic secret rares? They're my favorite rarity by far, and from what I've seen, the OCG gets them far more often

>implying it's possible to powercreep Card Shuffle

Droll & Lock is a good boy

show me a deck that's topped with card shuffle in the past ten thousand years

>wsup
rip, never again
something about printing, so long ghost

>I don't understand jokes
inb4 i was just pretending

>i was just pretending to be retarded!!!!
nice

LinkPro AI when

Just use Gideon's.

>why don't effects that don't activate start a chain

This is the dumbest duel I've ever done.

>brilliant and predaplant engines
You should try out HERO's, they both get use in that deck as well.

How

>he doesn't know

Yuki Usagi is for _____

payed 9$ for all of this. I think it was worth it

IP: 50.53.229.66
Port: 7911
Pass is AI. Use pic related for specific one.

you got ripped off dude

Why don't Trickstar damage effects start a chain?

user...

Have been looking through some garbage cards the last couple of days and came upon these two. It's part of a set of 4 cards involving destroying tokens (the other 2 involve destroying tokens on your own side of the field). Thinking about it, they seem like they could be useful in the current meta, but I feel like it would require a misstep on your opponents behalf to actually allow you to activate them. Doe anyone else even want to take a crack at how these might be used? I just thought it was novel that there's an archetype based on token destruction that I had completely forgotten until we got into a token meta. And it's still useless (but we're close to Thanksgiving in the US, so these are also season relevant, I guess).

You could use Feastevil against Scapegoat? That's the only use I could think of.

Also, Thanksgiving tournament when

considering theres no shipping $9 still seems a bit much.

Until the token summoner effect getting trashed matters more than just -1 these will remain irrelevant

I just downloaded the game on steam, can I link the data to the android version?

>boy

Are Hatsume and Fuma run because of waifufags or are they good and I'm just not seeing it? All of the new Six Sam stuff looks like shit.

Fuma's run because it's a level 1 tuner (no more Squire) with a pretty good destruction effect.

I was thinking that, yeah. But Scapegoat is 99% of the time supposed to be activated at the end of the controllers opponents turn, so they don't incur the summoning cooldown. So if you go first and set Feastevil, that could work, but if you go second and your opponent activates Scapegoat at the end of the turn you set Feastevil, you can't activate it and you're screwed.

Literally, it just buffs turn 1 players as opposed to turn 2, AND it adds nothing useful to turn 1, so it just feels worthless. If Thanksgiving was a Quick Play though, that shit would be amazing.

Also, I hear and see so many people talking about and buying Scapegoat for this Meta. What about the other alternatives? Grinder Golem is fucking MVP, I know. But how viable is stuff like Scapeghost, do you think? I'm really just asking because Scapeghost is adorable, I think.

>Scapegoat except significantly worse

Okay so I made a mistake. Thats not all the cards i got for 9$, used the wrong image. I got about 45 cards for that price.

There's not a card worth more than $1 there. Most are $0.10.

I didn't even notice her level or tuner status. Just saw her underwhelming effect.

I'm honestly not sure why they even bothered with Scapeghost, the effect and the means to activate it are such fucking trash. It should never have been a flip effect. But the design is so cute.

I was also thinking about Duston lately, and then remembered Duston are still awful.

Oh well thats disappointing. Well...at least I got them now. and at least it wasnt too much money

>Flip it with:
Taiyou, A/D Changer (Brilliant Fusion), Subterror Linkess...

Really?
Fuma procs off any destruction, like Diagram, and gets you a free Sam in a deck that lives off its normal summon.
Hatsume brings back a dead Shien using its own materials.

>Diagram in Six Sams
No, that's asking for inconsistencies all over a cute play at best.
>Hatsume is actually really good.

>Fuma
>her

Response to grinder summon
>Thanks isnt QP
nevermind, it's trash

Soundwave, are you here?

That's what I said in my second post about it.
If it was QP it would actually be amazing in this format as a response to GG, Scapegoat, and a general sort of Turbo-Link anti-support card. But alas, it's fucking trash. Maybe Konami will try again someday and not make garbage cards.

>mfw I summoned Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon with an xyz monster as material

YGOPRO Duel Links theme fucking when?

>actually wanting a speed format
fuck you

how?

YGOPRO Links already have Speed Duels. I mean the cute visuals from the PC version.

do it yourself

I don't understand why people think Rebellion and Raging are just impossible vanillas. It's not hard to tech one Xianghe in your deck. It's Level 7, has an okay scale, and it's a fucking Magician so it's not like you're going to miss it.

Berserk tomato

>3 different Six Samurai series
>Konami still didn't make a proper Ninja set.

you meme'd support into existence from KoA

Already have a level 7 out, synchro summon Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon and use it's effect to get a level 7 dragon monster or Dragoncaller out of your pendulum zone, xyz summon Absolute Dragon then use Xiangke's pendulum effect to have Absolute be a level 7 and you're done!

The problem is that Ninjitsu Arts are shit.

Also the Dragon Ninjas are also shit.

So i made this shit,i wanted to try out overtex,and since i don't have the money to buy diagrams then i just went with a little fire king tech, the results are surprisingly good,only lost 3 times,but it still is shit,what should i change?

>tfw no one knows your super secret techs

I do now cunt

What are the chances of Grinder Golem getting reprinted?

fuck....

To the other players that play IRL, what's your most expensive deck worth? I just started so I don't have any of the expensive handtraps, but my HERO deck is worth around $145 I think.
I'm also a jobless NEET so money doesn't come often

get a job

>I'm also a jobless NEET so money doesn't come often
Why won't you focus on getting a job? Unemployment is at 4.1% right now.

>Being a wagecuck

Better than being NEET. You got another option?

I don't really need one right now so I'm in no rush to get a shitty one

He's not a secret, I run him at 3 desu

>complain about not having money
>spout memes when people tell you to get a job

When did he complain about not having money?

>I don't really need one right now so I'm in no rush to get a shitty one
You need one right now to buy things you like.

I really don't

Out of curiosity why don't you want to work?

No idea, maybe $1k or so. 3 Firewall, 3 ash, 3 evenly matched, ultimate maxx c, ultimate raigeki everything max rarity.

It's Mermail btw

Why would I want to bust my ass for measly amounts of money when I can sit on my ass all day shitposting on /dng/ for free? I have enough money to buy the things I want, that's all that matters to me. I've worked before, hard work, and never want to do it again

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including Alolan Muk since its DARK

when you kill yourself?

So you're just lazy? You know there are tons of things you can do to make a living online without resorting to physical labor like transcription services, copywriting and content creation, right?

But I don't need to, so why would I?

Thats for society to decide. If you can trigger the koreans hard enough, Im sure Ill get hit eventually

if you don't top ill be sad

Because like you said:
>I'm also a jobless NEET so money doesn't come often
Money doesn't come often enough for you.

Damn, nice. The fact they Konami intentionally releases money cards like this and then bans double sleeving makes me really fucking angry. I'm double sleeving my deck anyway because I won't bother with official tourneys anyway

I never said it didn't come often enough. In fact, I said quite the opposite. I have enough money to indulge in my hobbies and that's all that matters. Money just doesn't come consistently is all, but I also don't spend large amounts of money consistently either.

I do, but I also love to collect.

I'm trying to get back into trading card games, I used to only play YGO, is it worth going back or is MTG better? What should I buy in YGO?

I just got out of MtG. It's not really comparable imo. Like apples and oranges

I personally prefer ygo because of the speed and the fact that old cards always have the chance of coming back into relevance.

Mtg is better. At least they regulation and less autists

> old cards always have the chance of coming back into relevance.

It happens enough in modern.

No matter where you are youre always the most autistic one narutard. Why dont you just fuck off already

Magic is way more expensive in the long run, but it's fun. Play whatever the fuck you want

>Magic is way more expensive in the long run, but it's fun.

It's much cheaper if you're playing meta though.

>Projecting this hard
>cant even afford Magic
Sad!

>set rotates out
>you have to buy a new deck
or
>buy 1 yugioh deck and play it forever

I just bought Gem-knight core for less than $30, all I need is now the Link monster to eventually come out and I have a nice petdeck for more casual duels at locals

>implying I can't afford magic
>implying you can
I just rather spend my money on maxxing out my yugioh decks fatso

t. guy who has no idea what a format is