Tana = Cordelia

This is my wife

This is my wife.

>Likes Tana
Cool guy

>Likes Cordelia
SOYBOY

>tfw best pegasus is getting her close defense soon

I'm actually glad they gave Jash shit art. No reason not to kill both for Close Def and Windsweep.

I want to force Tana and Cordelia to kiss.

is there a nowi version of this face
I want to have the perfect dragon meme

The spic is trying to make trouble and is falseflagging

> Windsweep

Retard here, is that actually useful?

Kys Raul

Gets funnier every time you say it, user.

Lucina > Cordelia > everyone else

Why is this hick so cute!

way to make it even more obvious.

Only a little. You can use it on both Corrin Fs.
One if you are don't want to give her Lightning Breath+ and the other if you want to run fliers in Chain Challenge where bows will survive a fully powered Blade+.

I'm hoping Dark Breath+ gets a bad ass upgrade so I can make the Windsweep normal Corrin.

>Tfw Fates kids before all of the Lords are in.

I feel like ISIS personally hates me.

Should I be using Cain, Abel, Hardin, Wolf, Draug and Jeorge in SD H5? I think they have been dead weight for quite some chapters now, I'm at Chapter 14.

>A: Nohrian Trust
>Units gains +2 to all stats for every adjacent ally and +1 for allies one square away

>B: Hosidan Unity
>Special Cooldown count -1 when unit attacks or is attacked, when special triggers unit attacks first regardless of other skills

>C: Draconic Hex
>Reduce all enemy stats by 5 after any combat

>S: Dragon Ward, 4 CD
>Cancels the effect of an enemy special on self or adjacent ally and reduce damage from second attack onward by 80%

Green daughter is strong!

I heard you were gonna be rolling for Hector user

good

>implying I'm not rolling for her
Hector sharing her color is a bonus

EL GRANDE THARJAMARICA YO TE DETENDRE

Perfect for stealing her helmet and hiding in a place where she'll never think to look!

It's a shame Axes are kind of pointless at this point, because damn

double buttjobs

That was my first post in the thread

I run it on +Atk Kagero with Death Blow. Helps her take on non-infantry DC units

Feels good not having any of the greens or any of the colorless. I'm guaranteed to come out of this happy if I spend like 100 orbs.

>We really needed more Fates shitters

>Spd Ploy for H.Henry
>Pair him with Amelia
Green is fast now!

>When you're so hungry for attention you ask your discord buttbuddies to shitpost about you to remain relevant
(lol

someone post it

You would fail to kill merged Bike then cause she needs that extra hit to finish the job.

It's a win-win. If you get a -Atk Deirdre you get Speed Ploy or QR.

This banner is just a delivery system for skills like DC, Heavy Blade, DD, Swift Sparrow, Wrathful Staff.

But I'm rolling for you, Fluffmaster.

>for ants
>not even fully up to date, missing characters that have been added a long time ago like Sonya

>outdated

I saved my orbs instead of rolling for her when she first came out. Now I can roll for her and get bonus hectors along the way.

Update it yourself spic

Neimi can't come any sooner.

But user, how are you gonna handle the two level 7 lance soldiers next chapter?

>Got to Rank A support for Astolfo and Igrene
why must it be this way

I'm not the type of person who bitches endlessly when characters I don't like are added to the game, so there's no need for me to care about updating that.

Full size and up to date, please.

Then stop bitching about it

no matter how much you bitch we're still getting them :^)

tana is pretty big

Next to nobody merges Bike because Steady Breath is too good of fodder and he already does his job extremely well at base.

Anyone?

Should I give him bonfire and swap?

Swap until you save enough SP for Bonfire

Why are fake oldfags pretending to be upset? For that fake grandpa cred? There haven't been any new (actual) Fateswakening characters in the game since launch, except for the limited Charlotte. Most Fateswakening characters have also been powercreeped into oblivion. Who cares if they get a banner?

That's true, I'm just pointing out when you fight whales user. Then again I doubt any team with Kagero no matter how many merges will ever fight a +10 Bike. Still, it's something to keep in mind.

That's true, but I'd rather have her able to inflict Attack Smoke on whales' armor teams without getting killed, than being able to one-shot Bike.

>Based Sisterfucker gets to fuck this in front of Innes.

Alm is the best, and he loves Faye! Not Celica! That whore!

Sex in the tent!

If I pulled off his mask, would he die?

>-Atk+Def
I wish my shit ivs were as good as yours.
>I got -HP +Spd

Woah, Seliph really has his mothers face, doesn't he?

Yeah, that said I find it annoying since unlike before, Phantom Speed is no longer a clear cut upgrade even on a Windsweep Kagero because Atk+3 is a significant upgrade to poison dagger.

Then again with the upcoming update, she's literally shit. I've said it before, but that 5+ hp is gonna murder her even more than before and poison dagger was totally abandoned.

truly a miracle

Nah, he would give you a whopper of a punch!

>Quick Salve
>When unit heals an ally with an assist skill, unit can make another action but movement is reduced to 0 until the end of turn

>Lucky Charm
>Reduces special cooldown count by -1. When non-offensive special triggers, receive cooldown count -1.
Not sure how to add something for offensive skills without completely breaking them. Maybe if her offensive stats aren't too high she could get some -2 or something.

Step up

>still no clean full resolution version

the wait is killing me

Can't wait for her BHB bros!

>implying that's bad
you must think +Spd Hector is bad too

It's pointless to complain about, really. The people who want them will want them, the people who don't will skip the banner and use them for SI unrepentantly if they get one later on.

Nigga everyone had the same face unless they were a barafag or some other non bishie look. Technology limits.

Yeah at first I was upset but at least it wasn't -atk +spd, my condolences.

>have to decide between using orbs on HF3 or tana banner
this fucking sucks man

Set still has to release for the artists to publish the full arts, and this set releases on the 8th.

I know for a fact that artist uploads the full arts they do(they did the Sonya and Deen cards from the last Echoes set)

Can we please stop fawning over Princess Tana and post more of the true beauty that is my wife, Eirika?

water's wet pussi

I know how it feels.
I'll just get Swift Sparrow fodder (For Lute) and a Celica that isn't -Spd or -Atk.
Then start saving for Tana banner.

For you

Guy with the -atk +def dorcas here, I happen to also have a -atk +spd hector. I think I've stopped caring about ivs.

wow, so fast and strong and cute~

Of course Ephraim

Imagine the gushing sounds as you move in and out of her sloppy wet yet warm cooch.

>+def/-atk lute
>also +def/-atk mia

Mia is actually fucking amazing though. She plays exactly like Ayra now with some extra Res and less HP.

They're both good regardless of IVs.
I think the only thing that really hurt them is -Res since that jeopardize their ability to tank Reinhardt.

>Ephraim
but thats wrong

Legion is so best, wish we could IV reroll him and put him on a horse.

sure my frelian friend

+res -spd Mia

>at least it wasn't -atk +spd
Haha, yeah, what kind of idiot has to settle for that IV spread. Boy I sure would feel bad for that sorry asshole.

;_;

Come home bby Sigurs needs his wife to S support and to fuck dragons all day long

I'll leave this here, please dont do anything with it ill be back

>Tana can be used as a Lord.
Nice.

>le gambling man isn't obtainable through gambling
what did isis mean by this

*licks it

I rolled my third ever Hector recently
I gave the DC from the second one to Lloyd. Who should get this one?
I'm considering giving it to Sheena to let her attempt to be viable or Amelia so she can replace Hector on my arena team, but I could give it to just about anyone