/wowg/ - World of Warcraft General

Previous -

what the fug is happening

What old god do I have to make sacrifices to for me to get a giant draenei gf?

draenei are the best also reminder

sexy new horn available soon
which one do you like the most

EXTREMELY fertile fembelfs!

Go on Moon Guard and help me level a drae.

Soon

>Mercy mains DDOSing blizzard servers because of her nerf

GET OUT YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES I WANNA PLAY WOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5 for my pala and 4 for my mage.

how would it feel to cum all over a lightforged draenei's face?

Draenei threads are the best threads

>Only 2 weeks left for Antorus.
>Just left my guild and have no real decent prospects for a new one.

I want to fuck the shit out of that goat

PLS

For real? Because I already play on MG

owned suckers still playing just fine on eu

My first long-time character was a drae. I miss her.

What do femdraenei farts smell like from very, very close?

Go play Overwatch goyim!

I have a druid level 90, will I want to kill myself leveling him to 110? I don't have heirlooms

knees are backwards retard

>tfw never been in a serious guild
>tfw big groups of people make me anxious

Can't wait for BFA so I can get that awesome coat for my outlaw rogue and be a master swordsman

Like this guy but not a furry faggot

Yes, for real. I'm trying to think of a good name, but once I figure one out, I'll let you know who to look for.

Combination of whatever their current diet contains+whatever the Naaru smell like

FUCKING MERCY MAINS GET OFF

Did they nerf her again? Jesus christ.

oh my god

>tfw gonna be a brawler (monk) with a cool coat and fedora

So human semen and naaru. Nice.

Just enjoy WoD leveling. The expansion sucked, but the leveling was great! Go, have yourself a fun time :3

Shaman is truly the patrician choice for a Draenei

god i wish this game had archeage style friendly faction pvp so i could flag and slaughter all the degenerate femdrae on my server and in the taverns

>Shaman mythic t21

Are you insane? WoD is by far the worst leveling now.

I haven't been able to log in for over 30 min. Maybe I should just play on the new cata server.

literally never

>have yourself a fun time
I'll try! I have to catch up, hope it doesn't take long

Can't be any worse than going through cata stuff again

I’ve done it a couple times, user.
It’s not so bad, I think 90-98 are the worst levels.

>The healer is a femdraenei

this is when i feel safe

>tfw was such an asshole to my own faction in that game that I only had friends in the other faction

>willingly playing a private server post wotlk

No its not BC and Wrath is slower and unfun.

Same, I get really anxious when I need to talk on comms so it's really hard to find a decent guild that has no problems with me not talking.

There's always BDO I guess. Just kidding. Pay us 500 bucks and play for a year, goyim!

I unironically love cataclysm leveling. I do Vash'jr every time because I enjoy it. It's just a fun small story in its own zone

>draenei, dwarf or orc mommy tank

is the login servers up yet?

I need to do it again to be sure, but Hyjal, deepholm and uldum to a lesser extent all give me bad memories.

This is your healer for tonights raid

God, ten years later and draenei still drive me fucking crazy, jesus christ this art makes me fucking sweaty. Literally no other sort of fantasy art or videogame character does that to me

All servers are down

rolling a human female rogue, need names

Only if she bottles her piss as healing pots. If not, instakick.

Rougette

>not wearing slutmog

Comcast was getting DDoS'd hard last week and earlier this week. What ISP does Blizz use?

don't, all weapons look like shit on them

Except European ones.

I hope I can provide plenty of help when you get started!

>draenei healer
everybody is literally invincible
>dwarf tank
knows everything and seemingly doesn't need healing
>orc mommy tank
rushes through everything and kills it before the dps can even do damage but needs attention and healing, but you never have aggro and nothing touches you

>Tfw I was in a semi-large guild of 30 or so consistently on back in BC and stayed until mid cata when I quit
>Wasn't really into guilds until one of my friends invited me to it and said the people were chill
>Mostly everyone in guild were friends with one another
>Even go on a few raids with them like Kara and they even go the extra mile to help get me attuned and the Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle
>Fast forward to today where max you see in a guild on is 8 and nobody knows each other at all or hardly even talks to each other, even in raids.
>Tfw you will never be in a comfy guild again outside of some very few rp guilds

You know it didnt even cross my mind until now

But that high mountain quest line with baine that got pulled from legion is probably going to be the quest line for getting the high mountain allied race

You just have to look for the pigtail draenei at the starting area in MG. I'm probably going to be waving and taking pics.

Considering getting back into the game, but haven't played since whatever the second raid was came out. Is it worth it?

>pigtail draenei
Just wanted you to know that you have access to more dicks that you can physically handle.

Any NA alliance up for some random bg's?

Try to guess what kind of person someone is by their main

I'll go first Goblin Outlaw Rogue

They need some human cock to even things out.

delete this

new goblin models WHEN

Not right now, servers are down.

It's over... the legion... won...........

I would but I still cant log in

The second raid in Legion, or the second raid period?

Stop shitposting here and go to bed in your cuck cave, Sargeras.

Second raid in legion. Used to off-tank for my guild, but eventually it broke down and I quit because of that.

Probably not going to do any raiding until next expansion if I start playing now, though. Too hard to find a tank position this late in the expansion I imagine.

while servers are down post your goggles

>she still has no cum on those glasses
Want me to help you out, sweetie?

will timeless isle ever happen again now that all servers have pve rulesets?

how do you even off tank in current raids? Both tanks are doing the exact same thing.

>they look good on Draenei
This is going to make RP even worse with Draenei and Blood Elves trying to be Beverly Hill girls.

>Kezan isn't the first raid

How do you fuck up this badly?

Was a while since I did the raids (I quit just as the second raid got released). Most of them just required swapping, e.g. dragon boss, eye in the wall monster, and last boss.

However, some of them you'd set up beforehand, like corrupted druid man, where you'd have one tank on him, and the other on the adds.

Maybe off-tank isn't an appropriate name for it anymore, but that's what I've always called it. "Second tank" might be better.

>long hard day at goyim job
>want to play game
>no server available

thanks

>Kezan is not a zone, not a raid
>It's a fucking dungeon
They already fucked up before Blizzcon was even over.

Back to work, goy.

>Enchanter class NEVER EVER

NICE SERVERS

stop making sex out of everything
most people play their race of choice because they are cute or aesthetically pleasing, not because they want to fuck their own character
jesus

the absolute SHIT state of NA

I just wish WoW had real cities and player owned real estate

Log Horizon is so fucking good

Is there an NA version of Argent Dawn for good RP stuff?

quick what should i use my free 100 boost on

That's true. For example I want to fuck other people's characters.

WRA