/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous thread: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nv1RBcmx4Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>She keeps Moet et Chandon
>In her pretty cabinet
>'Let them eat cake' she says
>Just like Marie Antoinette

The Saint

Jannu!

this is a snek thread
post snek

I love my blood coughing wife

>One of these fucks tried to argue that FGO is better the FFBE
Get cucked, fucking anime degenerate nerds. Hope you cry in your waifshit body pillow while the true race reigns supreme.

What was the worst thing to happen to the Fate lore?

>mfw Karnafags think he's stronger than Shisho when she's specialized in killing divine beings

He would get fucked up just like he was by Arjuna

Friendly reminder that you're playing the inferior gatcha.

Based on my calculator you'll need to farm another 40k~65k outside the golden heavens to hit 1 million, which is perfectly doable.

Caster Golbez When?

Saber Marth When?

Remember guys we playing against /vn/ the next friday

When does Alex get his strengthening quest?

>I still want Berserker Andrew Jackson
Would he have Protection from Arrows because of that time that assassin fired three perfectly good pistols at him and none of them went off for absolutely no discernible reason?

>cuckposter
Please leave

I'm glad you're happy user! I love my wife as well!

>Karna is 7.5
>Poop chute is 6.5
Scat fags?

Real talk, though, is there a popular mobage that ISN'T in some way better than FGO? Even PAD, relic that it is, will let you trade materials and cheap-o fodder cards, and doesn't screw you on the gacha rates of limited stuff nearly as hard as FGO does.

Stop baiting people to spend their quartz on this shitty rateup user.

Oh thank good.
Last question whats the best farming location.

I love your wife as well

Guaranteed to blow your mind

>believing the memelist
almost as bad as the apple apologists

Seriously though, we need a civil war singularity. That shit was the Warring States Period of America in how exciting it was. at least to read about lol

Texas is always the protagonist.

>Be Benkei
>Expect honorable fightu
>Fucker comes with 100 Altera, 80 Nero, 90 Okita
>2 Poster Grills won't stop farming me

Cheesing him and his retarded pokemon pets with an NP chain all the time is actually pretty funny.

You wish you could get rid of me. But I'm here to laugh at your pitiful game. What a waste of space you all are.
Saying your story is good? Final Fantasy II has even more depth then your time-travel bullshit.
Admit it. /ffg/ got all of you cucks figured out. Time to bow down to the true race.

I'd rather want an Archer for all the fucking duels he survived.
Also Rough Rider Teddy.

LETS HAVE A QUIZZU!

Can you name all the Servants in this picture?

Your wife is cute user

jack every thread until she can be adopted

Yes.

he'd also have a skill that gives a bonus to any servant that has the Golden Rule skill, to symbolize his absolute detest and active ruination of banks across the country.

And, of course, Battle Continuation EX and Mad Enhancement C++.

Whatever the latest 40ap is.

your wife sucks eggs.

Absolutely epic post, it gets funnier every time you say it

Scat
Okita
Nito
Shuten
Jack
Gudako?
Mashu

How can we beat Please Bang My Wife?

Only disappointed they didn't have a portrait where she actually coughs up blood. That would be pretty funny.

I liked the jokes in this event.

Scat,Okita, Scheherazade, Seiba alter lancer, jack, Olga, Mash.

>Receives 1400 pounds of FUCKING CHEESE

Medbslayer Confirmed.

that's a beautiful kiyo

I wanna fertilize your wife's eggs

How many loli servant will there be?

Just imagine living your life as this guy

It is epic because you twit-brains can't even see enlightenment when you see it.
I'm going to the superior place, /ffg/, now. You kids stay safe. Don't fight with each other. Remember, FFBE is for real gamers.

Teddy would already have Battle Continuation and Protection from Arrows automatically. Shit, his whole kit would revolve having the biggest dick and protecting his shit.

That fourth line was kind of fucked up.
You couldn't leave the dueling field until both participants had fired, so Jackson just stood there and let the other man shoot him so he could take his time and make the guy stare down the barrel of his gun before firing. He did it just for an extra bit of psychological torture before he killed him, because the guy had shit talked his waifu.

Thanks for the claw I guess. Though more landmines would be better right now.

>use around 10-15 apples to farm the mats
>save them for halloween and just get what I need for the servants I have
help me /alter/

not everyone here is a cuck charbro. I support your cause, youre doing gods work

here, this is under the assumption you have 390% bonus for the rest of the event, so the number will be higher if you have less than that

>no Assassin Zodiac Killer

tfw when no Carolus Rex or Gustav Vasa yet we get Amerifat servants.. and Edison at that... ah well. At least we'll have Beowolf, shitty-art-viking, the dane and Bryn.

>rusty shackleford demiservant never

I'd be up for it, but ONLY if he looked like Ted Cruz

delet

>need 2300 hira-gumos
>3100 yohen
>4006 nasus
>690k points
have 32 apples can i empty the store in these 5 days left?

christmas*

>here, this is under the assumption you have 390% bonus for the rest of the event, so the number will be higher if you have less than that
bad assumption
Ehh there's always next year right.

don't respond to cuckposters

>Beowolf
He's English though.

>Resorting to violence like chimps they are
These brutes.

If all 3 servants have their NPs charged, is it better to use them all at once to get the extra charge they get in NP chains or use them one at a time in Brave chains? When I started I used them all at one since I had Tactics to boost np damage but I've started going for Brave chains lately.

was there any famous lolis from american history? Shit man, I dunno.

You could make Betsy Ross into one, but that sounds more like a name for a cowtits waifu that FGO likes to do.

Beowulf is a Geat.

>no Roland
>no Genghis Khan
>no Saladin
>no Richard III
>no Sun Wukong
>but here have 4 Chu Chu Trains and Saber Alter Santa Lily

LITERALLY what the fuck are they even doing

they are truly barbaric. their cuckoldry probably stems from their lack of intelligence

>America
>Lolis
Everyone will be towering neesans, muscle dudes, and the odd well-dressed gentlemen, and you will like it.

Summoner's War is pretty bad. Even has limited, one time only monsters and such. It's shit on a thousand levels yet it's pretty big as far as I know.

I'm gonna keep doing Lancers and there's nothing you can do to stop me

Cirno got updated and now doesn't say any 40AP drops blue pots. So how do I farm them?

Let's play a game.

List a servant you would like to see for each of the main classes; Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Assassin, Berserker.

They can't be confirmed as a servant already, though. Gotta be original.

Götaland. He's a geat / swedish.

I like how they make a sort of ass tier list, going up all the way to Scath's God tier ass.

>buying homobabies, pages or gears when London is right around the corner

>he fell for the rush the CE meme

20ap

Start popping those apples.

What is it about scat that makes any dick instantly ejeculate

is the drop rate really that good though to justify not getting these materials now though?

Mostly I've been grinding 40AP because I needed Claws and Hearts really bad.

These brutes can't seem to grasp how improper it is to try to loli-fy famous history figures.
Their depravity and respect for the past knows no bounds. We must away to our superior headquarters, fellow gentleman.
After all, we're done laughing at /fgo/. They're just too damn retarded to notice.

>homobabies
true
>pages or gears
lmao

When will get more feather? this event doesn't provide enough

Is it even possible to clean the gudaguda shop if i didn't roll a poster girl? Fuck that event is so fucking dumb.

This image makes me feel very uncomfortable.

How many apples does it take to clear Christmas lottery ten times?

youtu.be/Nv1RBcmx4Jo

was gonna have a video of rolling in this but i opted to not roll
at least your audio didnt go to waste

>The bodysuit is meant to convey a sense of nudity, the illusion of it, because Irish warriors would actually go into battle naked, so this is the closest the game allows.

Fuck off

How can Scathach be summoned from the throne of heroes when she can't die and thus wouldn't be there?

saber
>the sun king
archer
>modu chanyu
lancer
>Charles v
rider
>harsha
caster
>yaroslav the wise
assassin
>nikola zrinski