>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VwVUAzBF7do
youtu.be/iP7KFvBXHHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/VwVUAzBF7do

Nth for best girl

Shill your shitty "say what /v/ is sperging about today" channel somewhere else you meme-loving fuck.

does battlefront 2 have a campaign mode?

how is review brah best girl?

How did Steve Buscemi's kid get his dad's bug eyes but not the fish mouth?

I want to hate you for ruining my waifu but I can't with those numbers

Alright so I have some more guild names I'm considering renaming to. When I get a good amount of them I'll make a strawpoll for it. Half of these are prequel memes though so I'll need some feedback and suggestions for more names.

>Sithposting
>Sith Privilege
>No Wookie Left Behind
>Don't Try It
>It's Treason Then
>I Have the High Ground
>Autistic Sith Screeching
>the Senate

If anyone still wants to join the guild message Tylaudro or another group member if they are online. There is some free shit left in the bank and I can give you a custom rank.

Yeah. you play as this chick. Heard the campaign doesn't have an ending or some shit.

Kill yourself

>He wouldn't review brah
gay

>you play as a girl
really should've given an option to pick a gender, its a shooter ffs come on DICE

Can you actually customize your character in Battlefront 2? I remember the last game at least let you pick several different races and faces.

Not really, no

If you're still on the fence maybe wait to see how the first DLC is

Orange cheeks.

Fucking xeno whore, almost as bad as Vette

>Play as grill and be pro-Empire through the story
>Becomes a traitor

I don't know why I expected anything from this game.

Orange buttcheeks.

>doing twice as much work for half the payoff
Yeah, nah, then the lootboxes would be even more aggessively pushed.

It's not like Star Wars ever shied away from competent female characters, even in just ANH Leia is shown to be very competent. Also being a loyalist to Palpatine while he's trying to make sure the empire dies with him is a bit retarded.

Do the CXP boosts work with the packs that sometimes drop from command crates?

Battlefront 2 EA is fun

orange butt cheeks!

Cute, that kitten is where your attempt at shilling belongs!

I am also having fun

youtu.be/iP7KFvBXHHs

>Server merges will increase the population!
>Pub fleet only has 2 instances
>Imp fleet has 5
Not even server merges can save Pub side

Stop shilling your shit channel you sperg.

Pubs are busy doing things while Imps are busy shitposting in fleetgen.

Stop shilling your channel

>hurrdurr metacritic user review scores are newsworthy

Fuck off shill.

I can't take the kitty race seriously

Redpill me on resubbing to TOR instead of WoW.

TOR players don't think the vanilla game was good.

Stop shilling your channel

It's funny because Pubs are usually adverse to grouping
So yeah, they're doibg things. But not with you
Meanwhile Imp side is super social. Hell, group finder and warzone pops fucking fast on Imp side
Honestly, Pub side is for solo PvE while Imp side is for solo and group PvE, PvP and RP
Basically, Pub is for singleplayer and Imp is for the actual MMORPG experience

Xeno pussy

Uh
We've got
Uh
Uhm
Aliens?

Wait till WoW Classic comes out.

Till then come make some whores and studs and have some fun

swtor is based on some of the best rpgs ever made while wow is a shitty spinoff of a children's card game

I just started playing SWTOR and I didn't think I'd be enjoying myself as much as I am. This is pretty cool

Fuck I miss my old all-trooper guild, and I miss being able to get armor like that easily.

Welcome to adult life, where you realize listening to /v/ is fucking stupid.

>even having to wait for your waifu
lol

yeah
I'm pretty sure the only source of CXP that doesn't scale with boosts is disintegrating stuff

I play this game like KOTOR 3. I love the story and take my time doing all the side quests and such. It is really relaxing and fun.

Cheers m8, I'll sit on them until I crack this boost to do my weeklies.

Glad you're having fun user
What are you playing as?

BT1 thots wearing barely there dresses just make me want to engage in hand to gland combat

BT2 Togruta is easily the most fluid druid choice.

>take about star wars game in star wars thread
>"HURR DURR LE SHILLMANXD"

What title does Bounty Hunter get called, Wrath is Wrath, Inquisitor is based on their alignment, and Agent is commander

Grand Champion of the Hunt

Bount Hunter gets called to get shit done, not some poncy title. This is your threadly reminder that by removing the old chancellor and letting Saresh get elected the BH does more to hurt the Republic than both Sith characters combined.

Grand Champion, I think

Yeah that is a good enough reason to resub instead of space goat cocks.
>tfw you started playing this game at launch for SW and KOTOR lore. One day Disney will get off their lazy asses and actually do something with The Old Republic timeline as a whole.

The final title is "Republic's Most Wanted," "Grand Champion" is for Chapter 1.

I agree!

It's more that that one Jedi fuck was such a goddamn asshole that it lead to Saresh being elected
God did it feel good telling the dick that the Chancellor was next, even if I decided to spare the guy in the end just to shame the Republic super hard

zabrak is clearly the best race in the game. fukin fite me.

except you're potentially not that, since one of the end of ch3 options is turning on Tormen in exchange for getting your name cleared
I'm pretty sure you just get called 'hunter' or even 'Mandalorian' if you took up Mandalore's offer

You get called hunter, they dont call you anything else

Chiss are objectively superior in every way

Chiss are fucking gay.

how playable is Battlefront 2 partially downloaded?

Any of my boys from the old Shadowlands Guild still playing. Since I'm forced to play on East Coast now anyways figured I'd see if the old gang was around still

Disgusting xeno

It's unplayable fully downloaded m8, it's got a worse tick rate than Overwatch.

>Play as a diarhea-skinned ugly minority

Fucking dropped.

Togruta or bust for alien chicks

>One day Disney will get off their lazy asses and actually do something with The Old Republic timeline as a whole.

They did. It's called The Force Awakens.

Hera made me a twi'lekfag too.

As much as I love SW. Force Awakens was just New Hope 2.0

Chiss is the only decent xeno

>Buy BF on a total fucking whim a few days before BF2 drops.

Ahhh, just in time for the traffic to drop to near-zero as the entire playerbase migrates to BF2 and never ever comes back again.

They had to do that to make people understand that we weren't getting another prequel trilogy fuckup.

What is the best class story and why is it Agent?

I was pointing out that TFW raped TOR to death and shit on its corpse.

The KOTOR lore in TOR just makes me sad, those fucks I helped out in Taris slowly died from radiation sickness after expecting a promised land to save them, Theron and Satele are embarrassments, and Revan looks like a dweeb

surely you knew this could happen, or have you been living under a rock for the past couple weeks?

How did it do that, friend?

I really wish they didn't do the Star Destroyer thing

Inquisitor is so silly I can't help but love it.

Yeah, I pretty much was. I was out of the loop on Star Wars news for a long time.

I feel you there, I only recently fell back into the Star Wars hole.

By existing.

Whacky Sith hijinx

Oh I see, you're so pissy that Disney owns it that it's a bad movie by default, gotcha.

What this user said explain a bit further on that.

Man they really ruined Revan's lore in this game. Was so disappointed finding out he was just being used as a battery for the emperor for X amount of years. Then we free him, he goes bat shit nut job, and so we have to put him down AGAIN. Like way to go Bioware for shitting on the legacy of one of your greatest games to gamers everywhere. Also is KOTOR 2 even referenced in any form in TOR? Can't for the life of me remember if Nihilus or Kreia get mentioned at all.

Nihilus's mask is referenced during the Smuggler's time on Tattooine, and Meetra Surik is the force ghost that pops up during the Maelstrom Prison Flashpoint.

I know what you mean. It is fun to talk with them.

I'm not a fan of Revan wanking, but just having the guy stuck as a battery forever and ever, never seeing his wife and kid just tastes bitter

You don't have to hate Disney to recognize objectively bad writing.

Being a reboot of A New Hope that "totally isn't a reboot guise" in of itself is already pretty damn disgraceful.

>Republic is in full power of the Galaxy again versus a dying terrorist-tier cabal of former Empire
>Still call themselves a "resistance" like the Empire is in full power or something.
>Resource-starved Imperial fugitives have the resources to give their army & officer corps bullshit uniform cosmetic upgrades
>Plot holes all over the place
>Luke's lightsaber is being stashed in a bar for no fucking reason
>It's also become the fucking One Ring from Lord of the Rings and talks to people
>hurr the Stormtroopers are clones but also not really more like Androids no wait not that either I don't fucking know but look how black this one is.
>Someone took the fucking time to draw a map of where Luke is hiding, cause everyone knows people who are hiding & feel too disgraced to even face their own loved ones again are totally going to leave clues everywhere.
>It took 20 years to build a Death Star but an entire planet was magicked into existence without anyone spoiling the plans or the Republic seizing data from Imperial records
>A shitty actor literally playing a "No Mom, it's not a phase, this is who I am, I'm emo now" tantrum-throwing teenager is the most compelling villain
>The biggest Mary Sue in the entire history of cinema is the lead female, learning the most difficult Jedi techniques in seconds without even being told about them first
>The most character development they ever bother to do is the relationship between will-be traitor Finn and his domineering, by-the-books Captain
>Phasma is literally thrown in the trash so all potential conflict resolution and/or development is moot
>Harrison Ford hates the franchise so much now he demanded straight-up that the only way he would ever demean himself to play Han Solo again is for his character to finally get killed off.

Anyone wanna do a story run of The Jedi Prisoner with me? Satele Shan server

>Republic is in full power of the Galaxy again versus a dying terrorist-tier cabal of former Empire
>Still call themselves a "resistance" like the Empire is in full power or something.
Made it this far before I stopped caring about your opinion, this shit has been explained but you don't care because MUH EBIL CORPORATION OWNS IT AND IT'S POPULAR, BETTER HATE ON IT.

Have you actually watched it user?

>Harrison Ford hates the franchise so much now he demanded straight-up that the only way he would ever demean himself to play Han Solo again is for his character to finally get killed off.
He advocated for Han to be killed off in Jedi, and he has Fuck You Money. If he didn't want to make the movie he would have flipped them off and crashed his plane for shits and giggles.

I don't give a shit about Disney. You're the only one that's brought them up so far.

Also
>It's been explained.

No it fucking hasn't.

Jesus man, at least watch the movie so you can accurately shit on it for contrarian (You)s.

So for my Smuggler, I use the Zakuulan Exile's Blaster pistol, because when you use a couple of the abilities, you smack them with the gun, which uses the bayonet and allows me to think that im cutting them with it. For my BH I just cannot find a gun to use.

I really like the WL-29 blaster pistol, but it doesnt feel....Meaty? enough for my BH and its irking me to no end.

Order 66