More balancing: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1101
Guild territorial wars: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
HG315 x 1 Pract 315: pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/sacrament-kills-poisoned-players/373475
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#314269bfg
tos.neet.tv/items?stats=MSPD&order=statd&f=1
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122a888i
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333222i.14253551.11213f485a7585.2e3f5a6571.75
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ded

>tfw there are no more uu~i on latest jtos voices

2st for corsair pantsu

You said that was going to be the last thread

fuck off perv

Are there tracks for the new class voices in JP and KR?

Mergens are for cute!

Are Corsairs popular now?

>forum.treeofsavior.com/t/sacrament-kills-poisoned-players/373475
Quality coding.

Fuck me, growth level does not increase if I choose circle 2 of the same class.

Yeah, this has been in the game since the beginning.

Is there any dungeon worth farming or should I just let these reset shits expire

Each class only counts once for a 50 point value.

Just make a character that has a single circle of all the useless shit that you'll never level.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#314269bfg

You're max already? do the highest of 140, 170, or 260 you can for ~ 1mil per 3 runs and also do catacombs for a chance at cards or crystal mines for mats.

Yes, I'm 330. Thanks, I'll try, but I'm already bored.

Is that even a bug? Didn't bleeding and poison used to just be your character hitting itself?

>but I'm already bored.
Then your options are quitting the game or rushing 50 dungeon to get shadowgaler cubes for the high card chance.

Its more obvious with poison. When the caster is dead, the caster becomes you. Most sources of bleeding I can think of are from quest interactibles.

I suggest quitting. There's nothing in this game worth doing, and the things that are worth doing have to be done so many times to see even the tiniest benefit that it makes them not worth doing.

>Arcane Energy
>Will no longer reduce SP or STA when moving to a map.

Is this engrish or what? I don't understand what they meant by this, AE has never reduced SP or STA, quite the opposite.

Name something that was worth doing in another game

Do 50s or whatever you want. That dungeon is good.

I even used some soon-gone resets for 290s to lvl some Pets.

Yeah but originally, it was always you. Is it defaulting back to you after the caster is dead actually a bug or intended?

Don't you have some Saalus and ET to do for your 600th day? I think you'll finally have 1/6th of the set and a stage 3 weapon!

>Ask about something you did that was worthwhile
>Get a reply about how much you hate ToS.
Was making that shitty post worthwhile to you?

>make stupid shitpost
>get stupid shitpost response
>cry like a bitch

I'm sorry I made you cry, dude.

Is there a way to get good movement speed via equipment? So far I've come across only Wind Runner and a couple cards that activate in-combat.

p2w hats can have movement speed

Hats can have 1 speed each, but they cost a fuck lot if they have.

Not many other items have it
tos.neet.tv/items?stats=MSPD&order=statd&f=1

I used to have Windrunners but got rid of them with re-balance and also have a few mounts now

I'm assuming the movement speed on the hats comes from enchant scrolls? Sorry for the newbie question; I'm not familiar with how the TP shop works.

Yes
that is RNG and kinda low chance to get speed

Yeah it comes from enchant scrolls. The chance is extremely low though, I've probably used around 150 to 200 scrolls and I've never seen move speed.

Ah shoot, how unfortunate. At 8 TP a piece, that seems a bit expensive to keep rerolling. I'm just trying to explore and quest through all the maps (I'm not sure why, but the zones are pretty charming and I like a lot of the short stories I've come across so far). I was hoping there was a relatively easy way to come across some movement speed increasing gear to make going from quest to quest quicker.

Oh wow. I think movement speed headgears are out of my reach. As it is I'm trying to save up silver for that white bunny hat (and hoping that it shows up on the market one day).

I thought new players still got the green turd penguin? You can use it as a mount. If you REALLY want movement speed you can play a Cataphract or Chrono, they both get +20 movement speed from skills.

What should I do for a meme autoattack wizard?
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122a888i ?
I feel like I need thaum2 though for swell right.

I have that Leaf Penguin Egg. I haven't used it yet because the idea of a mount in this game isn't especially compelling to me. I've grouped with a Chrono before and the movement speed buff was insane! I was hoping to gain just a fraction of that speed.

Pyro2 is waste
>Chrono
do you have a korean ping?
no, you ping is not like 16

I think mounts are 2-3 move speed, I honestly think the Chrono/Cata speed boosts are super overtuned. If you're Archer you can pick up Scout for 5 move speed with the Cloaking attribute, you can do quest objectives while invisible too so it's pretty nice.

>Pyro2 is waste
What else would I take then?
Refrain from mentioning ping memes.

>I think mounts are 2-3 move speed

I did it, I bought 100 tp for more character slots, praise me, /tosg/

buy more

go to sleep doomposters

Cleric 2 > Krivis 3 > ? > ? > Taoist 2

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333222i.14253551.11213f485a7585.2e3f5a6571.75

Druid2
Sadhu2
Priest2
Diev1/PD1
Miko/PD1

Why would I want attack skills if I'm going to be doing nothing but autoattacking?

Pyro1 Cryo3
EF 5 enough
IceTree is great

druid2

> still no trap option

>still no uninstall option

unistall yourself from life

just changed to Inquisitor and i love it.

Also i have a question too, Why my breaking wheel (lv1) expires really fast. it said 10 seconds but this is not even 5 seconds at all!
is there a hit cap each level?

>not being a reverse loli tomboy trap like H***m*ge is in real life

So there's literally no endgame? This is a theme park with dress-up that requires real cash money to dress up?

but then you can't get bm2

Well yes but it's still pretty easy to play for free and farm money to play dress up without giving real life goy bucks.

>already love electrocute
>obtain rain
I fucking love elememe.

I love Storm Call too!

Especially when i play with a pyro!

so.. never?

Definitely. And with the upcoming Diablo patch having a corsair literally increases armor and weapon drop chance by a lot for a party.

Yarrr give me your booty.

Its just chain lightning you millenialbabs

What the fuck do I do with all these materials?

>implying chain lightning isn't one of the best and more underrepresented spells in vidya

Craft, sell, or feed into gem

Did you get Hail yet? Strongest elementalist spell against bosses due to a boss' naturalyy big hit box. Better max hail merlin.

Yes. The higher the level the higher the hit cap. Wheel is best used with single hit burst abilities.

Yeah, as well as frost cloud. If I manage to get to the boss and cast my spells before the rest of the party kills it, I usually end up as number 1. Really happy with pretty much all of elementalist's spells. Even prominence is pretty good if you have enemies crowding around you, which surprised me. Only skill I haven't invested in is stone curse.

Prominence also follows you around so you can kind of aim it by running over/around your target so that is spawns underneath them

>feed into gem
>you can feed gems with mats, not just other gems
oh.

Is this game good for new and extreme casual (only like 6-10 hours playtime a week) player?

Really interested because of the visuals, any inputs or opinions? I've read the pastebin but I think it's a waste if I need to bought token and then only play for just 8 days a month max.

No.

This game is terrible for that.
End game is doing stuff daily.
Event are mostly centered around doing stuff daily.
I don't really get why you would play mmorpg's at all if you can't invest much time.
You're better of playing a single player game, or even moba or something that you can jump on and play a few games with no social or time investment requirements.
Like LoL or Hearthstone.

>social
yeaaaaah...

we 2016 again

They removed the hit cap per level, it's flat 15 hits now but if you don't have the extended attack range thing it'll count multiple lines as multiple attacks.

>Mind own business
>Some guy with 30 candies fewer than me approaches
>Bunch of large mobs around
>Certainly he's just here for the big mobs and not going to try and fight me, right?
>lol nope

why do they do this

no guts, no glory

CANDY FOR THE CANDY GOD

I-Is it day already?

30 fewer candies is fuck nothing after the attack power changes

and who is sato?

Pid Pipper fucking when

I want a better CDR and atk speed skills, like magic strigs and sunset, and also one good arrow burst skill like arrow vulcan or even severe rainstorm

(not so) Soon!

>ToS
>updates
kek

So is this how it ends?

What's the matter, user? BM just got some sweet buffs last week.

Oh, don't tell me you play in a dead server kek

>playing with gooks
nty

just pretend they're npcs

But all the servers are dead.

that looks retarded holy shit

>playing literally a deader server than itos
lol