Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=hYn7q953NTg
store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/
youtube.com/watch?v=b9JNFpRS0c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bullet!

Play Jive.

Okay thats it, I'm tired of low Marvel PC playerbase statistics so fuck it I'll give away a key.

D7CPP-00VP9-D0NM9

Play Weiss

Play chun. But only after she gets her morrigan costume.

>Thought it would be some meme horrible fg like blazblu/GG
>It's killer is dead
thanks dude

How do i get in on Menat when playing as Cammy. It feels like my only option is to try and get lucky on a jumpin but most of the time its just getting stuffed. Ive tried v-skill around the ball but im too shit to do it on a reliable level.

Felicia's reward for 2nd place is a pair of pants

sorry, shirts are for winners

walk forward and fish with lows

What representation from 2nd/3rd parties would you want to see in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle? Selvaria Bles seems pretty realizable as long as Sega gives the OK.

I think it would be neat to get some Chaos Code and Arcana Heart.

You could be a safe guy like , OR, you could be a cool guy and do random light dive kicks until you bait out a st. hk, and then go in swinging. That's the kazunoko way to play

menats aa game is both slow and inconsistent, if you can tag her with an ex divekick you can stay on her since she has no reversal and her v-reversal is punishable on reaction, just keep the strings tight and suffocate her

put some cummyblasterz or guilty gear characters in

Selvaria. Bought dbfc just because they put her in. Said I'd buy it if they put her in so I had to.

Akuma

man, poor inflitration

>About to get promo'd with Zeku to Diamond after a hefty night of matches between Jive and T7
>Next match
>5 bars
>Player comes up
>It's a Chun in her lewdest bikini costume with the skirt and sandals
>Automatically know I'm going to lose
>Match starts, it's super laggy
>I might still be able to win this since I won't get distracted by her fluid movements
>The lag is so bad the game practically freezes her in all her lewdest positions
>Lose
>The madman on the other end actually wants to do the replay
>Agree
>Win
Feels alright

look on the bright side, at least he didnt dedicate himself to that MVCI abomination

qeq

Hello, /fgg/. Tao poster here.
I got hit from behind on a crosswalk by a Ford F-150 on my walk home from work tonight.
I wanted to play fighting games tonight, but I was stuck in the hospital for the most of it. Nothings broken thank god, but I'm too tired and sore to play for a while. Hope you guys played lots and play more tomorrow. Love you.

It's late and I got no Tao pictures since I'm posting from bed, but...

playblue

How the fuck do you fight charge characters as Akuma? I can't find the space to do demon flip memes or jump in. How the fuck are people actually baiting AAs against Guile and Urien?

Im sorry to hear that user Ill play some jive in your honor

get well user, tao reveal soon!

Good luck.

>eating a fatal counter

>don't actually have any Tao pictures
Sorry user
I'll post another brown cat 4u instead

which one to mate with

I played lots of fightan today from a bunch of fgs, don't worry.
I hope you get better user!
I'll buy and play central fiction just in honor of you.

how do you know what kind of car it was if they hit you from behind?

Against guile, you shouldn't have to jump so much. Just walk him into the corner and throw red fireballs when you have space. St hp right outside it's range to catch and CC booms.

For urien, playing patient will get you places. AA knee drop, and duck & punish headbutts. Go in when you get one of those knockdowns. I wouldn't go for AA baits on either unless they're lower level players or you've conditioned them to AA a certain way a few times beforehand

>all these "leaks" popping left and right
>Sagat tease will probably increase them
>we'll have to suffer until PSX

in an alternate universe not unlike our on jive is a popular, well crafted game that suprassed expectations and ensured the fgc to thrive

at the center of the game is infiltration, two time evo champ. the competition is fierece, and he doesnt always win but he certainly at the least puts up a great fight

he is successful, brave, confident, and has a beautiful wife who supports his fgc endevors

as he lies his head down on her chest, cuddling up with her after an intense love making session, he wonders how he got so lucky

but that infiltration is not the one we know. sadly, the one we know is eating kimchi over the sink in the dark of his tiny studio apartment. bills are stacked sky high on his table, some coming from his recent divorce of a marriage only six month young

as he lifts the spoon to his mouth, he feels something brush against his lips. its hair. his hair. the hair plugs he spent so much money on are falling out. maybe its stress caused by his divorce or sfv being shit, but h e can only let out an anxious laugh in the darkness

alone

acquire nootrul

Toa would make a good mother!

Which version of SF4 Vega was best again? It's been so long.

Yomi

This is such garbage. There HAS to be a better way to win. All of the my games against these characters revolve around "patience" and my games end up going to the

Mike Ross would literally rather play soccer in Guilty Gear than play jive

clips.twitch
.tv/RamshackleCaringPepperoniKappaClaus

>tfw you learn how to jive
time to never pull this off in a game

Who

youtube.com/watch?v=hYn7q953NTg

Thank you.

Good shit.

I didn't find out the exact model until the police and nurses were joking how lucky I was. I like this answer better.

When does the streamboaring start?

the anthem of those who have jacked off to menat

niiiiice

Who is the bigger hag Chun or may?

When will /ourgoob/ have his bloodmatch vs Fraudaboo?

>rev2 zato

ourgoob is kill

>time to never pull this off in a game
Boy, you've got that right

store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/

and her punish game sans v-Trigger is weak.
Also her v-reversal is meant to deal with projectile zoning but this is in a game where zoning is weak.

Nothing can stop me!

What the fuck they actually did it.
Lmao

This but unironically.

>anime game with rollback

Are fighters saved?

Goober for PS4 or PC?

Why is Akuma free to Sim and Menat?

because you're fucking garbage with him presumably, he doesn't have a single bad mu in the game

Injustice is dead on PC already. And people are still convinced NRS games still sell after the first couple of months.

what

The other day I invited my friend to come play Smash with me, while we were playing I accidentally grabbed his penis, it was weird because it felt natural, is it wrong? I can't stop thinking about that since it happened.

My friend asked me to draw this, I thought maybe you guys might enjoy it. I'll color it tomorrow.

>>>/trash

BOON
ALWAYS
WINS
BAYBEEEEEEE

faceboo
k.com/ARIKAOfficial/videos/350385408758350/
>capcom btfo already

the hits just keep coming

Based

kawaii

Shit like this has rollback yet releases from companies like ArcSys and Namco still make us suffer with delay.

Cute

HE CAN'T KEEP DUCKING THE RADAR BROS SOMEONE STOP HIM

Boon'd

>wins Manila cup
>vanishes
wheres Infiltration been

i really hope their next game has redesigned gameplay/animations and good looking women so i can enjoy it too

He already confirmed he's gonna be at Last Chance qualifier.

Please don't get this autist started

Clash is fucking retarded, they need to remove that and make zoning less dumb. But that'll never happen because there are enough brainlets that enjoy this trash to begin with.

Who wanna bet Rashid and Karin are going to be nerfed hard in Season 3 and Necalli and Cammy are going to be buffed?

Been looking into getting into some other fightan

And holy crap, this whole time I have been taken Jive's crossplay for granted, because I'm fucking terrified of picking the "wrong" platform for any game I'm looking to get into. It's an awful feeling.

Hunter x Hunter Fighting game when?

That shit is LITERALLY perfect for a fighting game

>no power levels bullshit
>diverse cast with different powers
>good history for an animu

I would main Hisoka

PS4 is always the most active choice.

the dumbest thing about injustice is when you ko someone they get back up and kneel back down. Just have them stay down jeez

>no powerlevel bullshit
>chimera ants

which fighting game is this sniff from

But usually not the best, the PS4 version of Tekken 7 is pure trash.

Apart from Meruen, there was no Powerlevel in the entire arc, what fuck you talking about nigga

Fate Grand Order or something

>Royal Guards weren't unga bunga powerlevel freaks

youtube.com/watch?v=b9JNFpRS0c8
thoughts on the new characters?

O

The art style is familiar

>dudes vary from normal teenagers to gigantic monstrosities
>girls are all just standard sized sluts

Really makes you think

Yes, they were. But whatever. HxH is the perfect animu for a fighting game

*gorilla noises*

fatesluts grandsniff fg when

nice, i never thought the sequel would be in english

>new

It would have DLC out the ass. I'd pay for Summer Nobu as an alt character though.