■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
├ JP:pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ EN:google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships):twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Alchemist Replica (until 11/22)
├ Vehicle Formers (until 12/6)
├ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)
└ [SG] Darkness Conviction (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Majestic/Phantom Battleship (until 11/29)
├ Polytan (Bajilis series, until 12/5)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
├ Aura (until 2018/3/20)
└ Evleda (until 2018/3/20)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News:bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch:pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es:pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php(JP)
pso2wiki.net/(JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com(EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees:arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing:pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator:4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuUNQ91OOdM
youtube.com/watch?v=pppYj37h0cw
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?デルマーチ・シリーズ
kotaku.com/inside-the-brothels-of-final-fantasy-xiv-1820520915
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gachi

Reminder that elves are for delet

Newearl Butts Drive Me Nutts

Best blade

Reminder to fix the database links next thread

If you pick cheaper shit I might buy it for you user

Also King of Fighters collab when

b-but I haven't even sucked your peepee yet.

I's 5AM here. I'll give the shops another look tomorow, try to find the cheapest non-shit-looking combo and report back

reminder that 14* are a lie

I'm starting with this one today, I need guides for animation canceling/in-game mechanics/beneficial movement tech, or just overall gameplay guides if possible. OP doesn't seem to have this kind of content so yeah.

reminder that only shitters get drops

>tryharding in a casual dressup MMO

SEGA has been trying to "nerf" such things for so long to allow bad or casuals players to be fast, even they announced not long ago they want users to stop using mobility PA/Tech so much, if anything, there are many small details that are still useful or used as of today
>lobby action cancelling (double step/double roll. step/roll, lobby action, step/roll again)
>weapon swapping (swap weapons between any sort of animation then press jump, like perform a step→swap weapon→jump→step)
PAs or Tech that are good for mobility are limited a bit obvious
>Sword, Guilty Break (charged)
>Wired Lance, Adapt Spin (literally for positioning reasons, it doesnt move you very fast or very far)
>Partizan, Assault Buster (uncharged), Rising Flag (crafted, it might stop as soon as you come closer to an enemy)
>Double Saber, Tornado Dance (crafted, charged, not exactly great for mobility but it helps)
>Knucles, Heartless Impact
>Gunslash, Regenschlag
>Katana, Asagiri-rendan(best mobility PA in terms of speed and distance), Guren-tessen(already overshadowed by asagiri and requires practice)
>Dual Blades, Distraction Wing
>Jet Boots, Gran Wave (iirc better than Distraction Wing)
>Assault Rifles, Parallel Slider (crafted, not exactly mobility but helps you position/move)
>Launcher, Rodeo Drive (crafted, a bit slow)
>Twin Machine Guns, front roll (ring), Deadly Approach (small range), Grim Barrage (slow IMO)
>Hero, Sword, Flash Trick
>Hero, Talis, Racer Edge, required practice to cancel animation
>Technique, Ilzan
I probably forgot some. I'm sure many would not agree on these things but if you play them for so long you might understand the point of them
shoo shoo rax goblin

I wish I was the strongest and that I could make a cute character and that I had a 14* and could talk to people in this game without being shy. I wish I had friends that played

Bible blacks your path

Me too.

you can be the strongest by learning how to play user, you don't really need super ultra mega rares with expensive affixes, as long as you know how to do things properly
I believe in you user kun

I've settled for being the middlest and that my character is fucking gorgeous and I will never get a 14* for a class I like. No progress on that last one.

>implying strength even matters when the developers focuses on creating 12 man content tuned for the lowest common denominator of players and has to keep supporting shit hardware like the Vita and Switch.

the switch hardware isn't really an issue, the vita hardware is. I wish they'd just kill off vita support already.

Square was less afraid of dropping PS3 support for FFXIV than Sega is of dropping vita support for pso2 and SE thought there would be riots in the streets when they did it.

I want to believe they are waiting for switch release to drop vita, and even then they might take a year to do so. They are aware a handful of players players love to play on vita because its mobile and can play from anywhere, it's not like ff14 players could grab their ps3 and play from the metro without issues

Shit sucks
I'm way too slow of a learner I'm approaching 1000 hours and I just learned that Zanverse is good and I should use jt. The only way for a person like me to be even moderately good is to fall ass first into broken op stuff
You'll definitely get a 14* for the class you like
I just want to be able to help people and not feel like I'm the worst player in an mpa

Considering all of those points, how useful is high mobility in this game? Does content (mostly bosses) reward you enough for mastering those or would I be better off just focusing on learning enemy patterns and only really using movement tech for dodges/reaching boss weak points/adds faster? I can see movement being more important on singleplayer and less on multiplayer.

Years of GunZ spoiled me, I like being fast and maneuverable.

All you have to do is play Hr
Thats's literally it, people get a moral boost even when they see a shitty hr in their mpa because they know it'll be an easy cheese either way.

Saw this webm yesterday and it made me decide to start playing, what kind of class/weapon should I use if I want to go fast like this

Play Braver

Thanks, do you have any more specific advice? What should I build, and does weapon have much effect on mobility?

Learning bosses patterns is the most important aspect of the game. Mobility is not as important as positioning in boss raid quests, mobility helps a lot on mobbing quests though. Nowadays not many quests benefit from players killing and moving fast (like emergency quest: mothership, killing fast=more runs=more exp, but going fast can be benefical for Time Attack weekly rankings, if you ever get first place you are rewarded)
You might have an idea of how this game actually works, is not as fast as many make it seem (but is not as slow as dark souls or monster hunter either) here are some random videos (btw I feel you would like kritika online better, but no idea how good is that game doing)

solo raid boss quest (hero) youtube.com/watch?v=cuUNQ91OOdM
two man party doing a different quest (mobbing, defend the towers, guy on video is playing Hero. these guys are legitimately doing better than many large groups of baddies) youtube.com/watch?v=pppYj37h0cw

That's bouncer, jetboots. Katana braver is fast, hero and fighter can be considered fast as well but not as fast as braver

Alright, thanks. I'd rather play this because I'm learning moonrunes and this game has so much customization, though.

Thr best thing I can advice you is to go online, and search youtube videos in japanese about how other player play this game. Find a few good japanese players and look at their combo's, positioning and equipment.

There are also great gameplay guides out there in japanese. You just gotta figure it out with the visual cues unless you can read moonrunes.

Finally you might just want to play a (semi) support class like Te/Hu or Te/Ta. People always welcome a person who knows how to buff, place spells like zan, group mobs with zondeel. ect. Your dps will be shit but you will make your mpa happy and keep them alive.

Just not that viable when you go for Gracia rematch.

downslot yo

>downslotting to 6s
this casual

i'll play with u

>ready to dominate arks league
>prepped and got the quest ready
>start it
>realise it's not for another hour yet
fucking DST.

>see it's phantoms
>decide not to bother
100SG isn't worth spamming some shitty story quest

>Can't put accessories on the polytan suit

Fuck

the thing is, if you start early and get a dominating lead before politan starts, the others will simply give the fuck up. Also for me it's 200SG, so it's worth it.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about
It's actually oftentimes better to downslot and then upslot again when you are making fodder for weapons. The marginally higher success rate does not make up for the vastly increased fodder prices at the higher slot counts.

I know exactly what I'm talking about though. If you're not sitting on several hundred million meseta and many thousands of excubes, it's far more practical to start at the highest slot you want and go from there, even if the initial fodder costs for that one higher slot (especially on a weapon) is a bit higher than dropping and then trying to upslot again with what you want added.

Yes, you should totally do your catalyst at 7s for 4m an attempt and a 50% shot than upslotting from 6s for 300k an attempt and 20% a shot, totally.

6>7s with catalyst is less than 10% though.

it's better to only lose one slot trying to get a factor if the piece starts at 7s, than it is to forcefully downslot to 6 then attempt to reupslot back to 7 with factor, especially outside of a boost week.

Not if you do it on the weekly affix boost day, and why the fuck wouldn't you?

Are you winning user?

I just got up

plenty of time to win then.

I don't even have my pants on yet

are there any darker race enemies that are weak to dark attribute?

There are not.

PLENTY OF TIME TO WIN.

What Dark Blast skills should I get?

all of them. basically stop investing points in them after they cost more than a million to level up.

You'll be able to get all of them eventually
I'd focus on a little on defense first though since you're actually kind of brittle at first

I did 3 polytans and checked my score top guy had 700 I had 100. I overtook them all but I already got 7k sg I dont use so ill let the 3rd place guy over take me, bet theyre confused as hell.

Probably not actually. When someone has the lead and stops, I generally assume they're multishipping, as I do the same. This is my multiship as a reference, my main ship gave up after I had a 2k point lead.

Is it wise to trade in the 3 nems NT I have for the one I want and buy 5%s? They're kinda pricey.

if you want to go for it, I wouldn't, but I also happen to have a couple thousand stones/badges to trade in that I'd be able to cap from 15 element.

Can't think of any other way you could 60 it faster than that

If you want to save some money and don't mind the grind; farm ult for Ares stones. 60 of those will net you 1 ele fodder. 5% ele increase items have more than tripled in price because of Nem NT.

Thanks, got for 6 ares atm.
I don't really want to pay 8m for 5%, all that money could go into affixing it with something nice.

what non shitter beginner set should i get for Hunter that will last me a good bit once its affixed

i still dont quite understand the web panel rewards.
do i have to do both buster quest and dengeki quest once, or can i only do one of the two quests to get everything shown on the list?

they stopped to do the dengeki quest.

Hey if you're still in the mood (drunk & depressed) here are some sets I like, and optional stuff.
Of course feel free to spend however much you want, even if it's only 1 piece I'd be thankful already. My ID is 14029129

Tsundere Thorn Princess set
Arms: Nシュヴァンツ・アーム
Body: アリスリーパー・ボディ
Legs: コルトゥ・レッグ

Annoying Hopping Cunt set
Arms: リファシル・アーム
Body: サフィーア・ボディ
Legs: コルトゥ・レッグ

"Fuck me in the Jets" set
Arms: バイラリン・アーム
Body: ローズマリー・ボディ
Legs: リファシル・レッグ

--------------------

Hair: コルトゥ・ヘッド

--------------------

Optional
Arms: イルシオン・アーム
Body: フレイジア・ボディ

I stopped to do the dengeki quest and still had 3k with only an hours worth of effort.

14star knuckles when

14* launcher when?

Frasier kinda looks like a suit and a tie for me, you can probably make a CAST officer with it

Fuck this team and I can't filter it out.

This dude just keeps talking to seemingly nobody but himself and puts XD after each of his fucking broken ass English sentences. If I were to say something about it he would probably be triggered as fuck. Fuck this.

hmmm guess so. I think I saw an office suit... this one pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?デルマーチ・シリーズ

May look good with those legs and arms. But I still prioritize the others I posted since it's not my meseta and I'm already pushing it~

You're anonymous, post name

You can come with my team if you are that desperate

Just blacklist them or man up and tell them that they're annoying as shit.

What is the best class for Deus and why is it gunner?

firefox updated something test test PSO was better

spits

olga flow when?

not even weeb shit
full on jewel pet happiness gay fag queer little boy lover shit.

PSO was better
always will be, see

At least link the actual article you mongoloid.
kotaku.com/inside-the-brothels-of-final-fantasy-xiv-1820520915

>linking kotaku

neck yourself

>Giving money to Kotaku

I blocked ads