Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Last:

It's me

damn i wish that was me

Curve decks are greedy decks save for a few exceptions, you can't change this fact. Staircase, NRune and Blood lists with Emeralda are just powercreeped SV anomalies decks with strong early, mid and end game cards.

good picture

man I wish that was (You)

What's happening here?

nerf bnb

>wanted to globe Nep
>suddenly remembered she would rotate out in the expansion after the next one
Every freaking card has a 1.25 year of shelf life. Thanks a lot, cygames.

My cute mom in the op!

What are you gonna nep for after the first rotation?
Morde is dead

I AM HERE EVERYONE

did you fucking roll a 3rd one animated?

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU
>AM

nerf eachtar

Post your rotation predictions /svg/!
>Haven will get Themis that leaves a body ala Cassiopea to replace Themis, they didn't release it this set because it would have been awful to play against
>Blood is getting a serpent Vampy and a storm follower
>Dragon will get Sybil nerfed and maybe a new low cost ramp but absolutely no new lategame toys
>Forest is getting a literal 0/1 1pp roach and a new EPM
>Sword is getting wards up the ass to drive them even further away from aggro
>Shadow is getting a new 1 drop and a new bone chimera
And more neutral staples that will be good enough to make month 1 neutral vs saha ramp until they nerf shit.

Just Monika

Neutralverse

That girl was greedy, however most of Dragon decks aren't. You can probably tell that yourself, every ramp deck runs Breath and Salamander along with other removal and healing cards, this is the opposite of being greedy.

>reading comprehension
That was the whole point you retard. Anons were saying her deck was greedy. They weren't talking about the majority of dragon decks. Learn to read before you reply, jesus.

I wish chests were a part forever, it would give me a reason to play ranked

This. I literally didn't login for the whole month until the chest event started.

how often do chests show up? I've had one show up in like 10 games and I hate playing ranked

Man, I pretty much can show you how wrong you are just by digging in the archive. You underestimate some shit(posters).

RAGE is over?

The deck is already dead and it's losing Morde in a month and a half. Unless they give them a new wincon that works with Nep, she's already vial tier.

Usually pops up every 3rd or 4th game

Though it seems like you have to be consistently winning for them to show up

I met her in a club down in old SFL
Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola
C O L A cola
She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Fenrir
Fe-Fe-Fenrir
Well I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Fenrir Fe-Fe-Fe-Fe Fenrir
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walk like a woman but talk like a man
Oh my Fenrir Fe-Fe-Fe-Fe Fenrir

Someone died again

user, if you had any reading comprehension, you would've realised you are literally repeating the exact same statement as the posts you replied to in basically agreeing with what he said.
What the fuck are you even talking about the archive for when the original statement was that that girl's dragon deck was greedy as fuck.

Now do one for Wild Side

It's the ESL dragoncuck that shits up the thread constantly. Don't reply to him, he's just baiting.

What does that even mean

Every slow deck is a greedy that deserves to be beaten up in aggro's eyes.

Wasn't the topic of conversation. Try learning how conversation works before (You) post.

The game would have to be on its last legs to throw people all that shit every day. Permanent chests would be like 10-30G, vials or maybe a low chance at a gold.

You should honestly do the same before hijacking someone's conversation.

>hijacking
The topic was always about how greedy that dragon girl's deck was. Learn to follow the reply chain reddit.

>reddit
I am not the one overreacting to some girl.

>girl

>discussion is considered overreacting
This isn't your hugbox. Go back to pleddit if you can't handle conversation.

>AggroBlood counter DShift -t./svg/
Look at an actually DShift counter
If your deck isn't 50%+ made of Storm you aren't a DShift counter, just remember this

>People are talking about a deck shown on stream
>NUH UH DRAGON ISN'T GREEDY UH AGGRO IS
>People call you out for being an idiot
>UH YOU GUYS ARE JUST OVERREACTING TO SOME GIRL ANYWAY LOL
Good job I guess

You make it look like I am funny. I accept the compliment.

Anyone?

The retard also shifted goalposts.
>says dragon isn't greedy but aggro is
>If aggro loses to healing, board clear or wards, it means that they deck is a greedy aggressive deck. On the other hand for Dragon, its selection of cards are junk-tier.
>then later agrees that the girl was greedy
>That girl was greedy
Dragoncucks man. All they have for arguments are shifting goalposts and deflecting to aggro.

>state of haven in masters

>win 6x for 1 rotated out pack
>no fuck off
>win 7x for 1 rotated out pack
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can someone please show me a deck to get out of the AA0 rune blood haven dragon shitstorm? i was halfway of getting out but all these pesky negroclasses are making me lost in now need over 30 wins to get to aa1

Haven is shit
Storm best matchup is DShift but agaist anything else needs a top curve

>enhanced eyfa still triggers pdk
I hate this fucking class

i still dont know why is it even called storm
>play something
>needs to wait 2/3 turns to do something
just play sword/shadow/blood and cry here for rune/dragon/haven nerfs

>class
So it has been /hsg/ all along.

just bumpi chang fellow discorder! she made me a grandmaster!! she's a sugoi sushi!! :D

>Dragonshitter gets called out for being an idiot
>Instantly goes back to falseflagging and shitposting
Truly the thinking man's craft.

post dick, I love elana, especially elana aegis with tenko, that sounds great

oh I just realized that said aether not aegis
post the decklist anyways

Atomy players, do you call your wang "Lord Atomy"? because, just so you know, they are not the same.
so why the hell are you doing everything you can to show it, when you've already lost? i've got obvious lethal and the opponent does everything he can, including crashing chimera into my follower to get more followers on board, just to show it to me.
"look, LOOK AT MY LORD ATOMY"
and right after playing it... concedes. seriously... WTF?
i'm not even salty, it's comedy gold. it happened twice today already, in ranked, so it's not a single case either. i get it, it's not really atometa, sometimes (well, too often for my taste, but that's another topic) you've got atomy+mammoth->ceridwen->atomy, sometimes you're screwed.
but really, we've all seen your Lord Atomy already. well, maybe not yours... but you get the point.
i'm not even pissed, because it's funny. i get it, you're frustrated, you finally got atomy in the last turn before your impending death and you just can't resist - i know that feeling, it's the same we've got when facing early atomy+mammoth->ceridwen->atomy, or d-shit. still, when someone plays everything they've got despite the fact it won't change the result of the game, if i'm the one loosing and i let them finish me off, if they're wasting my time, i can concede. if i'm winning, i just have to wait.
so tell us, dear atomeme players, were you treated badly by some players, got salty and this is your revenge? because i wouldn't be surprised.
PS. honest apologies if you're a female atomeme player.

pls concede 55759

FUSHIGI NA SEKAI

Not that user but they're officially called classes, also in the Japanese version the -craft shit doesn't exist at all.

you have to go back

is the charity tranny tournament over? asking for a friend

They're called classes in nipland newfriend.

>finally make a ramp deck
>the only decks I can consistently beat without highrolling is any Haven and mid-range Sword
>DShift and Aggro Blood rape me senseless
>They make up 75% of my matches
Why do people shit on ramp again?

thanks kotl

I'M HERE EVERYONE

>wonders why a slow tempo loss deck loses to dshift and aggro

Are you playing storm ramp or sahapackage ramp?

Its just Elana from DE, the difference being it runs Globe of Starways instead of Sacred Plea, runs Snow White, runs Tenko on the 5 drop slot, runs Aether to fetch Tenko and doesn't run Radiant Archangel because it messes up Aether pulls. Some builds run Themis and 1-of Aegis. The Themis is a bit too slow, while Aegis is a late game hail mary for grindier decks.

They're called classes even in English, I just checked the official site and the Portalcraft reveal trailer.

No

>tfw you banish Aeila or Magic Illusionist

Quit the damage control. I know that, but do you /hsg/?

>didnt remove the board
shitter

Average aggro shitposters child, always avoiding the point. You're not trolling anyone, everyone can see through your agenda discord.

>Banishing Bone Chimera

just angelic barrage bro

Just calatimus bro

i-it's balanced cos we have no finishers >.

I wasn't even the guy you replied to in the first place and I don't even play that game. Sounds like you're the one doing damage control.

Cute girl that competes at tournaments confirmed.

No but seriously how do you even expect to beat decks that punish you for being slow when you're running Sahaquiel with 2 Bahas, Israfils and 1 Zeus along with the Queen of the Dread Sea package? they don't really help each other out and it makes your deck clunky as fuck. Either cut the Saha package and add Fortes for that Urd sinergy or cut the Queen package for Lucifer, one more Bahamut and maybe one more Zeus. You need too many things to go right to win with your deck as it is.

What beats Dirt Rune

This, the fuck kind of storm is that?

Are you okay ESL dragoncuck? Make sure you take your meds.

needs lucifers tbqph. godsend vs aggro blood/dirt

DShift
AggroBlood can be 50-50, Kys can just concede if not going first
Anything with heals

DShift shits on it for free unless they're retarded and flood their board on 6

Burn?

Aggro Sword is too fast for them even with Karl. The only thing they can winis if they go first with 2nd turn Magic Illusionist

Neutral Forest has too many overstatted followers to deal with. BnB can only be dealt with Mutabolt

DShift also has a decent winrate vs Burn but its very close. It demands you have Kaleidoscopic Glow

Storm Ramp Dragon can also fare well vs Burn, mainly because of Dread Sea OTK and heals.

Me

Yeah you gotta either go full saha combo or remove it for Storm ramp.
>2x dread sea
What the fuck is this meme?

Not him but you're new to Dragon. Rahab is dead and saha is old, you also don't use Dread in non-OTK decks, you absolutely not play Urd without Forte etc. That's a pretty bad deck overall, but it doesn't make any difference, really. Dragon isn't espetacular even when it is good.

what should i spend rubies on?

nah nothing like that, I already had 3 non-animated so now I can get rid of one.

Sick fuckers, pls.

What deck are you interested in making? It depends on that.