MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread Theme: Best Song Edition:
youtube.com/watch?v=IDak4Y3kXAA

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14426153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't disagree that there's a LOT more turian stuff than drell stuff but i think that for this specific concept turian makes the most sense

turians and humans have had a lot of animosity and turians look the least conventionally attractive of all of the races

dats just what i think though

Second for /Our Girls/.

Posting the strawpoll for a greentext from last thread:
strawpoll.me/14426153

Keeping it open for another 20 minutes or so before I start writing.

fourth for the ones we lost

Welp, polls closed. Seems like you guys still really like your raptor ladies.

I'll go ahead and get started.

I would have voted femquar but every other Tali/Shep fic already does it. I haven't seen a femtur version of this meeting.

I'd tell YOU to go home, but I see that's going to be difficult.

Late night Jack post!

Didn't even notice their was a new thread made.

Well anyway, goodnight guys

Late night Li-Ara post!

You picked the control ending didn't you?

Keep comfy user.

That is the gayest line I’ve ever read

it doesn't make any sense either, a "thousand lifetimes" is fucking retarded
if the average human life span is 150 years and the average Asari lifespan is 1000 years, would it be 1000 human lifetimes or Asari lifetimes? but either way no human is living 150k years and no asari is living 1 million years. they should have said it would last 1000 years, not 1000 lifetimes.

God dammit, why cant fucking bioware do anything right?

Anyone else feel like Shepard's probably dead even in the high EMS Destroy ending?

yes

I'd like to think Shepard is alive.

well id like to think he survived and had a family and a long happy life with Jack, but falling from space onto hard concrete and only getting a single, perhaps dying breath, wasn't enough to satisfy me.

I'd like that to be the case as well, but part of me believes we were just witnessing Shepard's final breath...

what?

hahah faggot

Faggot or not, you can't deny that's beautiful art.

Your religious beliefs have nothing to do with vidya games. Complain about faggots over on /b/ user.

REPENT!!!

Well, like the retard that I am, I managed to delete the majority of what I'd written by mistake.
I'm back at it though, it's just going to take me a bit longer to catch up to where I was again.

Sorry for the delay, folks.

>I managed to delete the majority of what I'd written by mistake.
HIT UNDO!!!!!

It's not that simple, user. I had it all typed up in the post box and then fucking closed the tab on accident.
I know, I know. Rookie mistake.

Fear not, I remember most of what I wrote, and this is a good chance for me to go over it and improve on it.
I'm typing it up in Word this time.

>I'm typing it up in Word this time.
atta boy. although I personally prefer Google Drive

but its good you weren't discouraged

is this a collector dance battle?

Its not a literal meaning. Its like saying their love will last forever.

it was a stupid play on asari living for 1000 years. whoever wrote that fucked it up.

Hold in there, lads. Just putting the finishing touches on the first part now.

I'll try to stay awake

I'm honestly expecting a KL ruse.
I wouldn't even be mad.

Don't fuck with Aria

Part 1: I Hope This Wasn't a Mistake

>You turned the key in the ignition, causing the engine to wine and sputter to a halt. You flicked off the headlights, pulled down the sun visor, and gave your hair a once-over in the tiny mirror as the cabin light began to dim.
>You rolled your palms across the steering wheel, feeling the texture of the faux leather as you let out a long sigh, fogging the windscreen ever so slightly.
>This was it.
>It had been a while since you'd last seen your parents. Years, in fact. You had left in a flurry shortly after your scholastic years, your rather homely upbringing on Earth had instilled a fire in you, one that even the sternest of words couldn't quench. A desire to see the unknown and experience what the galaxy had to offer, to feel yourself at the whim of your own too feet.
>And yet, after all your time away, after all the things you'd seen and done, here you were. Back again, where it all started.
>You rolled your shoulders, trying your best to work out that crik in your neck, and ignore the nervous tension that was slowly building in your gut. Another sigh.
>You hadn't had been the best at keeping in touch with your parents, with the vast distance complicating an already strained relationship due to your contentious absensce. You hoped that they would understand, and welcome you back with open arms.
>But that was far from your greatest worry, however.
>That belonged to the six-foot-something spikey alien seated uncomfortably in the passenger seat next to you.

(Cont.)

Can I fuck on her?

desu the one thing Andromeda had on the rest of the series was actually showing the females of other races (without covering them up with a head veil or some shit) . I know there's the whole "salarian males make up 90% of their society" thing, but that doesn't explain why we only see ONE fucking salarian female in the first three games.

(Cont.)

>You'd met her a few months into your travels abroad, and the two of you hit it off instantly. Moreso than you thought possible with an alien. Many a night you'd spent with her burning the midnight oil, chattingly idly over a pair of drinks, swapping childhood stories and tastes in music. The two of you quickly became inseperable as you explored what the galaxy had to offer, taking in its plethora of exotic sights and sounds. You couldn't imagine life with out her.
>You loved her. And she made sure that you were well aware that she felt the same.
>And therein lied the problem. Not simply her or you, but the combination of the two, and your parents.
>Your parents had rather 'conventional' views when it came to relationships. Having both grown up in a rather sheltered small town, neither of them every seemed to have fully adjusted to the alien presence, prefering to give any offworld visitors worried looks and a wide bearth.
>At yet here you were, about to inform them that their son had been shacking up with a Turian for the better part of two years.
>At the very least, you expected them to tear their hair out and explode. That almost seemed preferrable, actually. Quick and painless, with just a quick call to the morgue before you could be on your merry way.
>If only.
>You turned to face your compatriot, shooting her a small grin before asking, "Ready?"
>"As I'll ever be." She replied, returning your grin with a quick clack of her mandibles.
>And although she was doing her best to hide it, you could tell she was nervous. Really nervous.
>You couldn't help but crack a smile at the concept of your towering alien girlfriend, covered nearly head-to-toe in chitinous armor, backed by extensive military training, being reduced to a nervous wreck at the prospect of meeting some dopey ape's parents.
>You took some solace in that, knowing that the two of you were in this together, for better or worse.

(Cont. 2)

Oh boy!

i think that's a yes

(Cont. 3)

>"What are you grinning about now?" She asked with a curious look as the two of you extricated yourselves from the vehicle.
>"Huh? Oh, Nothing. Just brace for impact, I guess." You reply, shutting the car door behind you.
>She responded with a nervous chuckle, shutting her own door with a dull thud.
>As you turned a took a step forward, you froze, the path to the front door of your childhood home seemed to stretch out into infinity as your mind filled with doubt.
>A cold autumn breeze whistled down the dark street and through your coat, furthering your discomfort.
>You wanted a way out. You weren't ready. You held the tiniest hope that they would just slam the door in your face and it would all be over, and you could finally move on.
>Hell, you still had time to hop back in the car and peel off back to the hotel. Maybe later you'd give your parents a call and-
>The feeling of a warm triplet of leathery fingers wrapping around your hand jarred you back into reality.
>You look up and find yourself staring into the sharp cat-like eyes of your Turian lover, her face partially obscured by long, navy blue wool scarf. A gift from you that she'd quickly taken a liking to in this chilly weather.
>The concerned look in her eyes was all you needed, and with your new sense of bravado, the two of you marched towards the door, hand-in-hand.
>You paused again upon reaching the door, the walk to the door had been much shorter than you would have liked.

(Cont. 4)

You will not make it on Omega

i only need to make it in aria's asshole, after that i can die happy

Don't act like you wouldn't like it you kinky bitch

I'd omega all over her face, if ya' know what I mean.

Looking good user, nice work so far.

(Cont. 4)

>You hesitately slightly, and then gave the door a few quick knocks, expecting it to fly open upon contact.
>Nothing.
>You gave the door a few more knocks, a little slower this time, and then waited.
>The suspense was starting to kill you.
>"Hey." You heard your girlfriend whisper, followed by a small nudge in you shoulder.
>You turned to face her, whispering back a low "What's up?"
>"Do you think... this 'sweater' is going to be alright?" She said, her fingers tugging slightly at the woven fabric. "..They won't think it's too silly, will they?"
>"Nahhh, you'll be fine." You reasured her. It seems you weren't the only one starting to have second thoughts.
>"Should I have filed down my talons more? I don't want your parents to think that I'm some sort of-"
>"You're fine."
>"What about these pants?"
>"Fine."
>"Or my boots"
>"You're good."
>"Should I have touched up my clan markings more? Do they look alright to you? Look, I really don't want-"
>A like that, the front door swung open, bathing the both of you in warm incandescent light.
>You put on your most welcoming face possible and spread your arms wide, instantly recognizing the figure standing in the doorway.
>This was it.
>"Heeeyyyy mooommm..."

And here's the last of the first part. Tell me what you think, fellas, so I can take it into consideration as I continue on with the next part. Suggestions work too.
And I apologize for any spelling/grammar errors and the like,its been a while.

That was some good shit, really did a great job making it suspenseful, and can't wait to see the parents reaction.

well, goodnight.

Goodnight, user. Thanks for reading.

It's some comfy stuff, the pacing is good, and you're really showing the emotion and tension in the air.
Lawyer user?

Nope!
CYOAnon aka I'm writing this as I procrastinate writing more coffeequar.

No, it's
>How do you do, fellow Collectors!

Pretty good stuff, as always.
Good sense of suspense with distracting the reader with the femtur's own worries.
I'd like to read more, then again, I'd like to read coffeequar too.

Ah, you were my second guess.
If you'd want suggestions, I'd say something along the lines of an awkward dinner scene. Have yet to see one in a ME fic, but I also haven't read an extensive amount of those.

Would you tongue Miranda's asshole?

I would.

My tongue would be in there all day, man.
Miranda doing some work? She's either sitting on my face, or I've burried my face in her buttcheeks while she's on her stomach.

we'd take turns with eachother

Good read, can hardly wait for the next part

No, I pick the red one every time because fuck timmy and fuck the reapers

Part 2: This Was a Mistake

>You quickly walked up to your mother and snatched her up in a tight embrace, hoping to draw her attention away from the alien standing behind you just a few moments longer.
>"It's good to see you again, mom. Its been a long time." You say, pulling away, offering up the most genuine smile you could muster.
>She beemed, "It's good to see you again too dear. You had your father and I worried that we would never see you again after you just up and left!"
>You heard your girlfriend stifle a laugh behind you, drawing your mothers attention and stealing away what was possibly the last pleasant moment of the evening. You watched as your mother's expression quickly turned dour.
>"You can leave his luggage here at the doorstep and then be your way, please." She said, in a calm commanding tone directed at your girlfriend.
>Luggage? ...What? Did she think..?
>"Hurry now, please. I don't want to leave him standing out here in the cold." She repeated, an infliction of irritation creeping into her voice.
>You shot your Turian a confused look. She blinked and then shrugged.
>"Now listen, ali-"
>You decided to cut her off there. "...Mom. This is my girlfriend. Remember? I told you about her."
>Your mother blinked, obviously not processing the information, concious or otherwise.
>You repeated yourself, albiet a little slower this time. "My g i r l f r i e n d. See?" You raise up your clutched hands, while your Turian offers your mother a demure wave and smile.
>"You mean it-" Your mom paused, correcting herself, "...She's not your taxi driver?"
>"What? No!"
>You watched as your mother mouthed over your previous words, and then froze, now fully understanding the meaning of what you'd just said. You swear you could hear a faint thump as every neuron in her head simultaneously detonated.
>You watched her ears suspiciously for a thin whisp of smoke.

(Cont.)

I'm intrigued

(Cont.)

>"It's nice to finally be able to meet you, Mrs..." You heard your girlfriend trail off.
>Something within your mother snapped, and like that, she was back, having successfully compartmentalized the trauma for a later date.
>"Yes. Of course. Where are my manners? Nice to meet you as well." She said, stepping out of the doorway. "Come, step inside out of the cold. Take your boots off, I'll be in the kitchen with your father."
>As soon as the both of you were inside, she closed the door and then quickly disappeared down the the hallway and towards the kitchen, presumably to warn your dad about your 'exotic' taste in women.
>You exhaled a long sigh, hoping to ride out the stress that was still welling inside you. The two of you still had a long way to go.
>"Well, that wasn't terrible." You heard you girlfriend whisper beside you as she worked off her alien boots.
>You shrugged. "I honestly didn't think we'd make it inside. So, yay, I guess." You reply, making quick work of your own shoes.
>As you waited next to the door, you took notice of the fluffy pair of bright pink socks currently adorning her feet, pattered with what looked like tiny Phasetron rifles.
>"Nice socks." You mused.
>She responed with a playful jab to your ribs as she stood up. "Hey, you wouldn't want me stomping around your house barefoot with these fearsome talons of mine, would you?"
>You scratched your chin thoughtfully. "I can't decide whats worse, actually. The talons or the socks."
>Her mandibles splayed wide as she groaned, her blue eyes rolling in her head. "...Well I like them. So they're staying on."
>You chuckled. "As you wish." She huffed at your feined stubborness, chosing to respond by planting a quick kiss at the top of your forehead. You relished in the sensation of the fleeting affection.
>"Well, enough stalling." You said, rubbing your hands together. "To the kitchen."

Sorry that this one's rather short, Part 3 on the way tomorrow. I'm tired.

MEHEM only has destroy

Neat one user, surely is getting more interesting as it progresses. Stay comfy.

at what point would you stop eating her ass and start fucking it

After I finger her and play with buttplugs. Let her walk around with the plug inside a bit.

source of that art?

It's in the filename, the name of the user.

Ded?
Comfy colonies?

>pants that only cover the knees and inner thighs
i don't understand

DEATH

dis gonna be gud

Who cares, it's hot

seems like it would keep you quite cool though

Don't use word play on me

Jack is simply so hot she needs to radiate a lot of heat, and too much clothing doesnt help here

Good shit user, eager to see the next part(s)

>page 10

Neat one

Thanks, user. It's always good to know.

Lizard > metallic bird

Here you go.
>You wonder what that lever over there does
>You pull it
>Rocks fall,everybody dies.

THE END!

everyone likes metallic birds

>196023785
You could not be more wrong.

What about spiky boyfriend?

>Comfy colonies?
Who wouldn't want some?

highly recommendable aswell

How much rape is there in the ME franchise?

I know Jacobs loyalty mission had the females raped in it and Jacks first mission had the prisoner talk about having his "pride" taken. Any more?

Aria is better