/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Send Link

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

First for sand surfing.

The other thread still needs another post for auto-sage.

Daruk's abs

>forgot Edition

You should really save the OP format in a text file for quick and accurate access in the future.

If Paya was the kind of girl that wore panties, how stealthy would they be?

Wouldn't it be cool if the reason the DLC is delayed is because Nintendo is completely overhauling Hyrule for the post-CG setting? Maybe actually see towns being rebuilt?

To the point they were non-existent they might as well not even be there.

Do we actually have ANY confirmed facts about DLC two aside from the lobster pajamas?

It will certainly come very soon, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Rumor has it post Ganon.
Official word is that it will be related to a story about the champions, and probably delivered by Kass.
There is supposed to be at least one new dungeon, of an unknown size and nature.
Logic seems to suggest that the Champion's Festival in the Zora's Domain will be the starting point.

Panties makes noise? Especially with those nice, tight, skin hugging pants she wears?

I don't think it has been delayed, because technically they just said Winter 2017.

>overhauling Hyrule for the post-CG setting?
I don't want to get my hopes too high, but I like to think there will be many NPCs seen in the roads traveling between towns now that most of the enemies would be gone. I'd also like to see more settlements pop up around Hyrule.

I'm going to impreg Riju!

What does /lozg/ think of the Divine Beasts?

Vah Naboris: 10/10 would date in high school

Vah Medoh: 6/10 snobbish, thinks its above everyone else.

Vah Rudania 8/10 would hang out with on weekends watching the football game

Vah Ruta: 7.8/10 to much water

10/10 post

I once got high enough to get with Medoh. Never again.

I am going to marry Riju!

hmmm

So at what point when choosing between boar monster Ganon and human Ganondorf for the villian of BoTW did they decide to turn Ganon into what is basically Dark Samus?

I guess they figured with an optional story that a villain who went on about how he was right, mocked you or did anything suggesting he had an interesting story or motivations would be a bit jarring. It would also require a much longer intro and using 4 giant beasts and 100s of Guardians would seem overkill against a human sized enemy

His hands must be right at pussy level for both of them. As tight as he is wedged in there it would be hard for him not to accidentally brush against it.

thats that good shit

I found a superior version of that 'preparing for the show' image I posted last thread.

Mipha is like your former babysitter/child minder going out with you and wanting to marry you when you're older

It's not illegal but it sure is creepy

What the hell is Zelda doing

So is Calamity Ganon what happens when someone who is absolutely immortal gets smacked with an attack that is strong enough to destroy their body regardless?

Putting on perfume?

everyone laugh at this guy

Doesn't Ganon just make a new body using the blood/power of sages or even Hylia's descendants whenever he returns. He can make his body as many times as he likes so long as he's not sealed away at the time

I had a thought that the reason we don't see any Gerudo Voe is because Yiga kidnap them and try and turn them into hosts for Ganon which has so far been unsuccessful and they died. Why else would they have a base in the desert

A single Gerudo male is born once every 100 years

>Calamity Ganon is defeated
>new Ganondorf is born

The Yiga have either existed for 10 000 years or a 100 years but I'm inclined to think the former so they've had 11 opportunities to try and bring him back in a mortal or at least human body

Not all Gerudo men are Ganondorf

But all Ganondorfs are Gerudo men.
C H E C K M A T E

Would you cut your dick off it it interfered with your knightly duty?

Breath of the Wild first playthrough:

Vanilla or Master Mode with all the DLC?

Vanilla

Vanilla, you're not going to have much fun with Master mode in the beginning

The two we've had were both called Dorf and both became Ganon. This is why thy should have had a Gerudo Voe in BotW but odds are we won't see one til the next 3d game at tthe earliest and that's likely to be 4 years minimum

Vanilla, unless you like torture. Try Master Mode when you've gotten used to the game, preferably after having beaten it once.

What are you playing on?

No I'd find a place where I can use it to perform my knightly duty like the Gerudo Guard

Nah, I like my dick. I'd probably just cage it or something.

Master. Don't listen to those pussies

bump

I want to serve grapes to Riju

Link's dick IS his knightly duty

Why not give her something she doesn't get often in the desert like some kind of dairy only dairy a Gerudo gets is from her mother or maybe fresh fish

No Zelda that's rape

Sexual assault at worst plus what judge will ever judge in favour of the plaintiff when the accused is a member of the royal family.

What disgusting abuse of power, she should be ashamed.

what judge would remember her as a princess?

Gerudo and Aeil probably inspired by the same

What is the current best rupee farming method? It seems that a lot of the stuff has been patched. I'm guessing it's gourmet prime meat?

Aeil?

That pic clearly looks like it was from one of their journeys in the wild a 100 years ago. Link doesn't remember everything and Zelda erased any pictures that would portray anything other than the narrative she wanted to convey

Wheel of Time subrace.

The Wheel of Time is set in a period where society is slightly more matriarchal due to a corruption on the source of the male half of the magic source. Ergo, no male wizards. As above; So below.

There are all female groups of Aeil, but it's not how they always operate. I meant more in reference to a veiled desert society with female tribes. It could just be a common archetype in the mind of man, but things that occur often are worth remembering.

Why did she include the ones where she treated him like shit then

S N O W L I N G
If you can't get a strike on every throw, you're a scrub.

if it was all positive he'd start to get suspicious plus there were so many of them that she'd have been left with nothing

They were more for him than for her.

The Gerudo occasionally have realistic things like wearing veils/facemasks to avoid sand in your face especially during storms but the masks seem to have gotten rather stylised in BotW and been turned into a way to make the soldiers more uniform and thus imposing

I know veils have that function, but I can't help but think that a female dessert-warrior group had some similar inspiration.

>never understood the trap meme
>BotW comes out
>vai outfit turned me
>now anything but bara turns me on

that's the desert voe outfit which I think far better suits Link as it allows him to be pretty and manly as he was originally

I know, that wouldn't have done anything for me a while ago. Now I find it hot.

So which gets you more here

They're both great, but I still like the vai one a bit more.
nothing beats the Sheikah outfit though

Is Zelda into traps?

That's not an expression of pleasure

I disagree with Tumblr on damn near everything related to the Gerudo but the fact not a single Gerudo wears the Gerudo outfit suggests they may be right about it being a troll outfit for tourists

very nice.

gud lawd
lozg is so dead now that ga/y/s took it over

I'm just testing to see how gay people are for Link. So far no one has said their dick gets hard at the thought of Flamebreaker armour Link

It could easily be the revise style for this coming season. Clothing changes.

>implying lozg was ever very fast

Everyone calls it a traditional outfit so I don't think it's the latest fashion. I reckon Fashion Passion is actually a hipster shop for Gerudo wanting to dress retro or as I said it sells primarily to tourists rather than the local populace

There was an episode of Adventure Time where Finn loses himself in a fake identity, Davey. It let him escape the constant stress of hero work. That may be the future of Vai Link.

This will never happen in game even if they go as far as having them be in a relationship. Best you can hope for is a slightly longer than normal hug suggesting more than friendship

ew hetero things

I actually liked Peatrice, and went all the way without rejecting her.

Then came the ending.

Groose ending when

Link gets Zelda on the ground, and Peatrice in the air. They don't need to know about each other. Everyone wins.

Before BotW came out and we learnt of the horrendous Durability system I had hoped they'd have a SS style Bazaar . Having a central place in Hyrule you come back to and which improves as you go further into the game and your mission to restore Hyrule and save Zelda.

A Scrap Shop, Potion Shop, Fortune Teller, General Store and an Item Store would have worked perfectly in this game even had the durability been left as it is

Groose travelled in to the desert to study the robots. He fucked the wrong girl and she cursed him to have nothing but daughters but his genes were too strong and their presence is still seen in the modern Gerudo

Damn you're a crybaby.

I don't like the durability system and think the Bazaar could have been lifted wholesale or with minimal changes from SS to BotW. I hardly think that counts as being a crybaby or even an unreasonable position

>Theory that Groose is the original father/ancestor of the Gerudo

I've actually always seen the merit in that one; the yellow eyes do it for me.

I hated the durability at first because I had just started the game. After dumping some hours i can honestly say it enriches the experience by exposing you to a variety of weapons and allowing some choice without overwhelming you

I'm fine with it but I think that the Champions weapons and the Master Sword should have been unbreakable. By the time you clear all the story missions in a region you would have played with damn near every weapon and be relatively competent in the use of all of them. The problem is that not every region is the same quality or even length of story and also whilst weapons are somewhat unique the combat system is a bit shallow so it's perfectly likely someone would play Goron and just use the Boulder Smasher throughout because the advantages of the other weapons don't offset their fragility

I don't understand this is supposed to be embarrassing.