pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.jp/3ds/bfwj/twitter_icon/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>400+ Orbs
>tfw I have to choose between summoning 3-5 more Witchy Nowis, summoning 2 more Brave Ikes for my remaining two dragons, or saving my orbs for the 8% banner
Well fuck.

What is THE Eirika build? I need to make her strong for Ephraim to come home.

Minerva is cute

>yfw you have a 40% unit this TT

Arena score tier list btw

Hector
Amelia = 170 Sheena = 170 Wendy
Bike
Ayra = Mia = Dorcas = Joshua
Draug = Effie = 169- Sheena = 169- Wendy = 165 Henry = 165 Jakob
Sigurd
All the mergable prf melee infantry/fliers not listed already, 155 Elgidan, 155 Boy, 155 Eliwood
Fae = Donnel = Gray = YTiki = Nowi = 164 Henry = 164 Jakob

BST arena points are separated into tiers of 0-4 and 5-9 so +4 boons from Sheena/Wendy give you same points as Amelia

He's a work in progress.

Bump

zephiel is better, i am still debating between finishing Henry or making effie +3

fury band aid, breaker or qr, memebow, rally atk/speed

Im gonna post screenshots from back when we had content

This is my first full team they are 4* because i used to be cursed

this one

none, now till the last of of the mega banner you can get ~100 orbs, wait till then.

What is the definite BEST way to grind merit
I have a bunch of shitters lying around, and I could probably get some feathers from them
IS raises HM cap to 4k in 1.9, Y/N?

Hector loved to spook me on the Dancer Banner so redpill me on DC Joshua. Genuinely good or just a meme?

TT. Warrior maps if they ever come back

That's like the one hybrid rally (for scoring) she doesn't want. Def/Res is really nice if you want to free up her Sacred Seal slot

>Mercurius is known as the Spectral Sword
>It gets added to Heroes on Astram with Pass 5 (ie can always pass through enemies), -1 cooldown on specials and +3 Attack
>Astram comes with Galeforce and Heavy Blade
>Can teleport behind units and do nothing personnel twice in one turn
Would this make Pass worth messing with? I really want to see more shittier skills put on Prfs just to enable some wacky builds like Brash Desperation etc.

Oops I meant THIS one

Fuck off luck shitter

I hope Hauteclere gets a nice effect. Minnie deserves it.

I only have one Taco for CC, who uses it better Henry or Jakob?

This are my first 5*
Olwen was -atk but i didnt care

Is the manga worth reading? Seen it a few times and it seems kind of interesting.

jakob. henry can't survive a melee hit anyway.

Is this a Julia in heat?

This is your 40% bonus unit next TT.

>Water boost
Why.

You give him Steady Breath/Stance and watch him destroy everything with Black Luna. Zephiel can't compare to that.

It's good if you can tolerate some wonky art at times and extremely cheesy/otome-pandering romance scenes. Translation is only up to Chapter 63 right now though.

I just hope it doesn't take an eternity to get

>implying I rolled red

I kinda feel bad for Mia. Her combat stats are actually top notch but her sword is kinda mediocre compared to Ayra's Blade and Blazing Durandal.

This is from the first TT where i struggled a lot

jakob

i think he meant h!jakob who can definitely take a hit

Nope. Mine is Dorcas.
Everyone knows DC units are the best in Tempest.

Should be good with 30/32 defensive stats + DD3 seal and a new B skill

that's what I said user

I kinda wanna fuck Veronica.

Here's my work in progress
He's fun to use, even if I don't have a proper armor team

When we gonna get another green or red horse mage, or another lance armor.
It really came a long way.

Name one unit that can successfully tank +10 Brave Bow B!Lyn.

inb4 just kill her first

my bad user, i was dyslexic and thought you said both jakob and henry couldn't take a hit

How old is Veronica anyways?

The first TT was also way, way harder than all the others.

too many to name

He's a really good mage slayer. He can even survive Tinyhands with Deflect Magic seal even though he's a red.

Basically this except swap Lancebreaker for Swordbreaker. Some people also recommend using Reposition as their support skill so they can pull the glass cannon they're buffing out of the danger zone after their attack. Personally I don't think that's too useful since you'll most likely have positioning skills on the other two units on your team.

The Oosawa manga does a few things I don't agree with (writing out Beowulf completely because the author doesn't like him, making Eldigan's wife a total cunt for no reason) but overall is pretty good, gives a lot of character to ones who really needed it like Deirdre

It's better than The Life and Times of Al the Hedgehog at least

God I want to build this so bad. If only H!Sakura didnt spook me three times in a row.

25. She wants friends to help her regain her adult self.

This is from when i blew like 500 orbs just to get a nice 9% pitty rate broken by ninian

It's ok user, we all make mistakes sometimes.

I want a -Spd Jakob so fucking bad FUUUUUUUUCK just give me IV rerolls already ISIS his stat spread makes my mouth water.

That's Deirdre.

Man this banner was not kind to me. All I wanted was Caeda but what I got was a shitty Cuckdelia. At least her rally is good and her meme bow is funny

Nice one - that's similar to what I'm considering:
>Slaying Bow
>Swap
>Bonfire
>Close Counter
>Wary Fighter
>Ward Armor
>Atk Smoke

How much strategy is involved in Fire Emblem games?
My only experience with SRPGs is the Disgaea series, and even though those games allow you to learn a bunch of skills with widely varying effective areas and such, it feels like strategy flies out the window since you can just grind and power through everything.

From what I understand, in Fire Emblem each character has one attack and that's it. I'm sure I'm missing something, but how complex are they, really?

tl;dr how does Fire Emblem compare to Disgaea? Does it actually involve strategy?
Here's a Lyn for your troubles.

>Free infantry red trying to compete with ayra and mia
He's shit

Same here. My best reds where Olivia, Marth and Eliwood and they were all 4*. I usually left Eliwood as the last team just in case things went very bad with the others.

Okay then, but what about for now?

If you send them home i will dox you and i will kill your pets with my bare hands.

Jews are not appealing units though, same reason my Anna is still left at 3*s.

>in the past people struggled to get good units
>nowadays good units are handed out like candy

We've really come a long way.

I've never played Disgaea but FE is mostly easygoing unless you decide to challenge yourself for low turn counts or going for ranked runs, which are based on turn counts / experience etc. in the games that have them

I miss Veronica bullying.
It's actually my image of Veronica early Veronica bullying in that /feg/ "after heroes" collage.

Unironically better than Ryo

WE

It depends on the game

Strategy in most FEs revolves around positioning and resource management, and most difficulties in the series are lax enough to where you can take your time if you're just starting out (there are exceptions though, of course)

More recent games tend to gravitate more towards the Disgaea approach though, especially Awakening whose higher difficulties are an extreme pain to beat without grinding/powerlevelling

WUZ

Hey, I'm . Thanks for being a horrible influence for making me yolo summon. I love you.

+hp/-res but still, god damn.

A lot of the Fire Emblem have anti-grinding measures by limiting battles (with some exceptions like Sacred Stones, Awakening etc) meaning you can't effectively grind everyone and have to choose which units you're going to focus on
Strategy is more about positioning and using your ressources carefully as pretty much everything is effective or vulnerable against something (swords beat axe which beat lance which beat sword being the common triangle), however the games are for the most part pretty lenient in difficulty, and unless you either completely fucked up or got screwed by RNG level ups, you should generally be able to complete most games in the series

GAMBLERS

TEMPEST

Word. That said, getting QP from the first TT was quite an accomplishment. At least it was for me.

That's just life, innit

The games are overall pretty simple mechanically but have their quirks to them. The challenge can come from attempting to clear maps quickly, which games like FE6 and 9/10 emphasize more than others, as well as any game with a ranking system (FEs 4 through 7).

FE5 and 10 are probably the only games in the series I would consider "complex" from a mechanical standpoint, but there is a decent amount of strategy involved in most games in the series, although it's on more of a level of knowing how to position, minimize risk, and use resources effectively.

PRINCEZ

There are skills that activate different attacks that vary between games. You can challenge yourself by doing low turn count efficiency runs, no grind, no children, girls only, ironman, etc. It's up to you to if you want to grind op units or challenge yourself by making restrictions.

Congrats, buddy
Those IVs aren't too bad. I got mine after trying for H Nowi and a fucking Chrom broke my pity rate so I rolled the colorless orb out of desperation. A nice surprise, at least

What's the last of the mega banner?

WE WUZ CURSADERZ IN SHIEEEET

>3.5 out of 5 score on gamepress

KANGZ

Nigurd when?

I see.
What I'm getting from this is that the complexity comes mostly from positioning since weapons have inherent advantages over other weapons, that makes sense, sounds fun.
Thanks for the answers, I guess I'll check one out in order to fully appreciate this.

Is Lyn's game fun? I really like her design.

So who will be on the Fates kids banner? Going by CYL, the most popular ones are:
Selkie
Soleil
Ophelia
Velouria
Kana (female)
Forrest
Dwyer
Nina
Kana (male)

Start with it, it has a tutorial that explains all the basic shit you need to know.

Just in time to roll for Steady Breath alongside that Aether for one of your dragons.

The more important question is what will their hair colors be

What's the best IV's for a 4 +10 cherche build?

>Shows it off with +9 to every stat
It's like comparing flaccid dicks and then you unleash your penis completely erect even thought it is just 1cm longer than the others

+atk/-spd or res

+Atk/-Res. -Spd is also acceptable.

+Atk -Res because her res is literally worthless.

+6 to every stat. Isn't that a major plus side in itself? Having access to cavalry buffs.

This
nintendo.co.jp/3ds/bfwj/twitter_icon/index.html

Keep in mind that authors and artists tend to improve as they continue to work on a series.
The beginning had wonky pacing funny looking artstyle.
By the time the author got to Barhara it was actually kind of amazing pacewise. The art got a bit better, but after the wave of new characters its gone back to looking wonky at times. Most notably Shelf.

Will do.
Thanks friend.

Children are only a feature in the 3DS games, right? I'm probably too casual/autistic for an Ironman run though.

I'm all out of orbs after STILL trying to roll a H Nowi, so no Steady Breath for me

I merged him with my existing Chrom project out of frustration