/ink/ - Splatoon General

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Foil Flingza Roller has been released! Sub: suction bomb, special: tenta missiles.
- The latest US Splatfest, Sci-fi vs. Fantasy, is currently in progress! From November 17, 9pm PST to November 18, 9pm PST.

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

sci-fi will win.

Sex with Marie!

si

>It is November 18th, 2017
>People STILL don't know how to stop Octobrushes from wrecking their shit
YOU MAY AS WELL USE ONE TOO IF YOU CAN'T EVEN AIM WELL ENOUGH TO OUTRANGE THEM!!!

>schwifty
i want to die

Oh, I haven't played fest yet, I talk in general. How's shifty this time round?

I read Rajoct as Pajeet. This website is poisoning my mind.

: )

Me right now

>IF YOU CAN'T EVEN AIM WELL ENOUGH TO OUTRANGE THEM
crying_splash.psd

Who would win? 3 smol damage hoses or one girthy boi

need one more for sci fi
1510-5696-5416

Anyone interested in a Foil Flingza meme lobby? Will make it once we're sure to be 6/10 at least.
European here, we already got our splatfest ended

I WANT TO DIE

what the fuck is this reply

I want Tia to press her stinky feet on my face

Star Trek

The NeverEnding Story

Don't meme here /ink/. What buffs does dynamo need to be good again?

Ink coverage and guranteed 2hko with verts.

QR + SJ buffed.

Aerospray deserves a buff before the Dynofag roller.

delete yourself

Reduce the recovery time after a swing.

vertical has the same effect as inkzooka but instead 2 shots.

Small, Sponges and Inkrails, the focal point is a very high platform with inkable ground in the dead center; if a long-range weapon gets up there, you're not getting into the enemy's side.

needs turfing buffed thats all or just make it kill better

Its damage and coverage are fine, it just needs way less ink usage. Its insane its almost as bad as a charger.

I'm having fun just building up my splashdown special, fleeing to spawn and then trying to kill people with a super jump splashdown. Just got a triple kill
And I'm using an alt on the team I want to lose, so I don't care about the matches

God I have no idea how some people play Turf War all the time. The XP and Money rewards are SO bad that it takes ages to do anything.

t. shitter

woomy
bajiney

Because TW is the only mode in which you can contribute by literally shooting the ground all match and basically being bad at aiming.

>tfw couldn't find a spot in a fantasy squad
It was a sad and quiet climb.

poor cennec-kun

same

>or just make it kill better
No, we need more things that can ink
It's already better than it was in 1. Stop homogenising weapon cast.

is bomb defense still good or a meme? posted in last thread

THANKS TRUMP

CAN'T SEE SHIT CAPIN'

All you can do is fantasize the game now

I don't care who wins anymore. I just want my snails so I can forget this game exist for the next month.

You gotta root for the underdog Marina to win. The only people who want Pearl to win are Roy Moore.

It's only a 3 Snail difference anyway, wasn't it like a LOT more in the first game?

i had fun and cool games time to share my memes

Thanks. ;_; More oj when

dumb lunari

This is why the Dynamo needs another nerf.

You should've stayed in the loony bin.

i wish i could take the guy back, everyone here knows he needs it

fuck off dude

message me on twitter buddy, we can make plans

nope its good

You used to be cool, man.
Discord made you an attention-whoring faggot.

Still good but if you plan on seriously using it in a build, you need 1 quad of it. Anything more is pointless while anything less won't allow you to tank 2 BB directs. I think 6 subs would also work but most people don't run that.

Also most short range runs don't really use Bomb def all that much besides 1 mandatory sub to survive 2 jet pack indirects. It's mostly weapons with Splattershot and up range. Once you go past Rapid Pro in range, bomb def is also not all that useful anymore since most people will not throw bombs that far.

Too good, needs a nerf badly.

Do it, /ink/.

no i refuse

I dont even do the discord posting, hell i dont think i even enable it. I usually tell people to stop

#DynamoNerf

Speedy Woomy is late! Gotta go!

BRAP

slow yebby was camping out late and he's barely here after you. Speedy woomy needs to retire.

What do speedy woomy's farts smell like?

I'm more interested in her feet

>can't play splatfest with my friend unless i have 2 other people playing with us
This fucking blows. Anyone willing to team up with us even if we are sci fi shitters? I cant believe during the biggest co-operative event you can't play as a team unless you know three other players playing at the same time.

>not 50 wins and 0 losses

Dynamo buff when? It is clearly too weak. Would have never happened in Splatoon 1.

i play for fun user

>kokonoe will never be banned from the discord for constantly footposting

I want to drink Callie's ink!

>lots of good splatfest art
>will be lost in the depths of obscurity because not-miiverse sucks so much

fuck off kokonoe

wut

Don't forget to update your blacklist!

it didn't work

step off

that wasn't me anyway

oh heres my FC
SW-3663-1799-6488

Who could stop this madman?

Jumping Jap flash it's a gas gas gas

rude
we've been on a huge winstreak with them

Needs a better blacklist meme picture with someone who has 500+ hours being blocked

Try this one.

>trying to post webm
>file is too large
>3.11mb

please respond

literally who

You block someone from /ink/ then use that as the blacklist screencap if you're going to be picky.

It IS as irredeemably bad as everyone says. You don't get it. The point isn't that it's completely useless and unusable, it's that it's the worst weapon in the game.
Opportunity cost is a recurring theme in this game, and it applies to weapon selection especially. When people pick a weapon, they do so for one of its strengths. Splattershot is easy to pick up and use. Heavy Splatling has range and Sting Ray. Splattershot Pro is reliable with aim and has rain, etc.
Aerospray has nothing. No range, no accuracy, no damage, no DPS, no painting or control, so standout sub or special that warrants picking it. You might be able to use it to some success, nobody's saying that you 100% absolutely WILL lose everything if you use it, but you're finding success DESPITE the weapon.

That's why it's bad. Pick any other weapon and you immediately gain some sort of advantage.

It's why the Aeropsray BADLY needs a buff.

overall not a bad end to the night i guess
how the rest of y'all doing with your W/L? sci fi fag here

Manmenmi

try this
It's Gyro

18/22 including mirrors.
Lost a lot of faith in Fantasy while grinding out the last few points for royalty.

You have to include the name in the picture.

>splattershot is really easy to pick up and use

It's a shooter like 10 other weapons in this game, if it's only strength was "easy to use", it would only be used by bad players

Over napped and started late. Took me 3 hours to reach King about 30 minutes longer than usual.

Vs Sci-Fi
Wins-12 Losses-7
Mirrors
Wins-7 Losses-2
Starting power-2W/5L-1973.1

currently 30/20 and on team sci-fi. The future is looking good user

I figured a screenshot would be better than a webm.
but here you go