/wfg/ - Warframe General

liki edition

old
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.3.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/879496-plains-of-eidolon-update-2230/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Nezha a cute

Nezha a gay

if you use rage instead of fleeting expertise on inaros, you're a shitter

I WANT NEZHA TO cutely POUND MY PROSTATE UNTIL I CAN'T FUNCTION AS A HUMAN BEING

why tho

Post your full Inaros build so we can make fun of it. There is literally zero point in Efficiency if you can have 100% energy at every single point in time with Rage. Efficiency still requires you have energy in the first place.

Oh so you want to wear diapers then from a ruined ass.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to lovingly impregnate Nezha.

why do people get so offended when told their fav frame isnt S tier

excal is an A, not a S

excal is a M not a S!

Yes, and?

And now I can finally rest.

One fucking dumb statue.

>grinding a shit piece of MRfodder
>end what I thought would be my last mission carrying it
>152 xp short
oh
sure
why not

use your inaros build but replace rage with fleeting expertise

Inaros doesn't spam abilities and his 1st ability stops enemies from shooting him so he can't take damage and receive energy from rage. Better off just getting more efficiency.

I'm an M not an S.
Please make fun of me

Ivara is best frog.

>Inaros doesn't spam his abilities
Then there's no fucking point in efficiency, either. It doesn't matter if you cast once every few seconds or once every thirty seconds, it's better to have max energy at all times than lower energy consumption, if you had to pick one. If it was any other frame, yes, efficiency can be better. But it's not. It's fucking Inaros. He is the ultimate character to use with Rage.

>Inaros doesn't spam abilities
spam your 1 you shitter
>his 1st ability stops enemies from shooting him so he can't take damage and receive energy from rage
if everything is already perma-cced you don't need more energy from rage
if anything isn't cced, you get energy from rage. and the you cc it
>fleeting expertise
even if this gave you better energy economy than rage, it makes your cc worse because of the -duration so it would still be worse overall
but in fact it doesn't give you better energy economy than rage
because rage gives you more energy than you need to spam 1 as much as you need to

Coming back after a while (last time I played, nidus got released).
How do you build crit primary weapons now? With vigilante armaments and hunter munitions now a thing, I'm suddenly having to choose between using some of these mods or elementals for corrosive/viral/etc. This is especially true for opticor, lenz and dread where I use Vile acceleration to speed up charging

>chance at a chance to apply a DoT
I don't give a shit how effective it is, hunter munitions is fucking dumb.

hebib

I don't even use his 1st all that much unless I actually need control because it's usually faster to melee stuff outright without finishers, which are overkill for the most part.This means that I do take damage to health, which basically maxes energy asap due to his health pool.

hrnmmm

The dire consequences of loading in after disconnecting from the internet

I want to Nakak to smother my face with her dirty cetus ________

you shouldn't be taking damage at all in the first place honestly
Should be instantly killing everything the room with a melee and if you kill stuff too fast then you don't get the benefit of rage
efficiency would be better unless you want to stop and stand still while enemies smack you up

last one

Rags? Masks? Carpets?

How many relics should I bring along for a radshare?

nah your not worth bullying

One is fine, chances are your squad won't have anymore than that either. It could happen though.

musky cock

FUCK YOU

And why would I need Inaros specifically if I were to go for no damage taken approach and slide spam?

>when you get to survival 45 minutes in as Saryn P and you haven't seen anyone for minutes

So did they say if they're merging all the pools of focus into one with the revamp? What'll happen with the multiple lens types currently?
>asking because I fucked up and made a vazarin eidolon lens last week

honestly if you just wanna play a melee blender you're better off with excal (or even loki or ash)
what inaros can do is stand on a defense objective, and throw pocket sand the entire length of the map, then shoot everything to death while it's helpless

the only thing they're gonna merge is the "max capacity" thing you currently have to upgrade separately for each

>This one guy that killed himself 4 times on a boil

why does anyone play anything

>nezha rhino and frost cant aoe dps
when you have no idea what you are saying and act like you do

saw primed fever strike so I'm finally logging in again, should I even look at the forum post for this "event" or is it safe to ignore?

so only primed fever strike and regen are worth it this week, right?

If you enjoy the game you'll like the event, at least for a bit.
If you don't enjoy the game, why are you even here?

Nezha and warframe tiddies.

To do the thing and hopefully have some fun?
Inaros is centered mostly around his ability to take damage and restore health with CC thrown into the mix, this is not something you can deny because this is what his abilities/passives are. If this is not going to happen, there are more effective (and possibly fun) options.

do you need formas? its 5 minutes for a built forma
do you need a nice zaw status rapier/staff/scythe? whatever
do you need old ass useless mods? 5 minutes for both
do you need exodia's for toxic damage? of course you don't

event drops hunter mods
they are fast to get, at least get a full set or something

also 3000 event standing can be exchanged for a full forma, if you have a group you can farm tons of that

Grineer city tileset when?

and maybe the mara detron if you want the mastery or a grineer-killing spray and forget weapon

>enjoy the game
it's more like I'm just invested in it at this point, and sometimes have fun with it in between chores, but the demands of my involvement for that continued investment are flagging these days

calling it for tennocon, grineer city open world
>because corpus are boring
>because infested would be too easy
>because we want it on mars and the plains are already as dry as a desert content-wise

Why's her ass so fat tho?
Is she a meaty loli or just a really short woman?

can someone link the titania webm
you know the one

>meaty loli

god I want to give her my meat

Why do sparring weapons have such shitty clunky combos.

this is fixed right

what's an incel?

>Frost, Rhino and Nezha are aoe dps
Are you actually retarded? Jesus fucking christ you're reaching. None of them have any scaling, they all have heavy costs, they can't even fucking function with their aoe skill without a Trinity handing them energy 100% of the time.

They are CC characters. I can guarantee you if they had the damage to 'DPS', there would be people crying about how they have the best of both worlds.

>common mods that you easily get from first couple missions
>poop cyst only used for clan statue
>no rare drops
Do you at least get more standing for killing useless lephantis recolor?

>Vay Hek is your questguy
>TENNOOOOOOOOOOO

XD LET'S JUST PUT A TIMER ON A BOSS WITH MULTIPLE TARGETS THAT ALL GO INVULNERABLE
AND IT ALSO HAS A SECOND PHASE XD
DE is fucking retarded, fuck today's sortie

Eh?

Yes.

Anyone else getting sleek'd if they try to pivot right after a void dash? For me it gets the operator stuck looking a certain direction, can't go back to the warframe and I have to void dash again in order to fix it.

>their skill is aoe
check
>their skill does dmg that scales with power strength
check

HURR THEY ARE NOT AOE DPS FRAMES

>this is coming from the person who thinks fucking nezha runs laps around the map to dps

I'm gonna go fight it now and I'm sure I'll be fine, but yeah the great thing is that it was sleeked so it applied a huge amount of DR for the host but not players, then some fucking shill reports it to DE and we end up with it being applied to everyone instead - then you stack on the huge boost to all elemental defensive multipliers from the sortie enhancement and you're gonna take fucking forever unless you're doing physical damage and your pubs actually bring fucking corrosive projection for a change instead of oneshotting each head/phase and getting it over with like we used to do

>scales with power strength
this is literally irrelevant
if it doesn't scale with enemy strength or numbers, it doesn't scale

Thoughts?

>moving the goalposts this hard

by that fucking defination ember isnt a "aoe dps" frame either because shes falls off like a rock after a certain point

>their skill does dmg that scales with power strength
ingenious argument

>what is the status of damage 3.0?
>lol 100% status and elemental/slash nerfs incoming
at least they're talking about working on the core game but I'm afraid

nice samefag

at least change your formatting you shitter

>ember isnt a "aoe dps" frame
she's not
she's aoe trash clear

user no!

Are you actually retarded?

>Crita-geliata disposition 1 riven
>bladed rounds
>no punchthrough
meh

>ember isnt a aoe dps frame
>t-they are trash so it doesnt count as dps!

We are not you

why not? :^)

if it takes less than a second to kill, 'damage per second' hardly applies now, does it?

Interesting concept here user.

Rebecca is not for lewd.

>moving the goalposts
>splitting the hairs

whatever dude, go and tell people ember isnt "aoe dps" and get laughed at like you deserve to

oh but she is

She's obviously doing something lewd.

>Steve's eyes

Why is steve sad?

I am disappointed in you all.

why?

My warframe is strong.

i want a rebecca mummy gf

>all these beccafags
make way for manjaw thicc dancer supreme
megan best girl, you swine

lol