/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #159

Are you ready for Jinzo? Duel Links isn't, apparently.

Last Thread: Latest News
>Espa Roba will be roaming from the 21st until the 29th.
>The KC cup ends on the 20th. If you are not at DLvMax, you can still qualify, so keep trying.
>A Steam version of Duel Links is available (store.steampowered.com/app/601510/YuGiOh_Duel_Links/)
>A Duel-a-thon is going on right now, the reward card is shit, though.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP
>There is no indication that Konami bans people for using the modded APK.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

>no jap voices on pc version
is this a fucking joke

die weeb

>KC doesnt fill Duel-a-ton meter
What did Konami meme with this

Ishizu's voice is pretty noice.

How are these paradox meme fucks not all isolated past 20 yet?

>CA nigger has all his shit AND Wall of Disruption

> reach stage 20
> get stage missions AGAIN
I thought 20 was the max, how far can you actually go with this shit?

I managed to reach stage 2 yesterday, i really just wanted the gems, shit was too stressful for my shit decks
I suppose everyone who reached stage 2 is as good or better than me, so competing would be a waste of time.

HOW THE FUCK ARE THESE CYBERFUCKERS NOT ON STAGE 2 ALREADY? HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT A MINDSCAN CA IF I DON'T DRAW THE PERFECT HAND ON THE FIRST GODDAMN FUCKING TURN. FUCK YOU NIPS. I REFUSE TO USE SHITTY CANCER META DECK.

60 for original series and 30 for GX. have fun

60 and 30

65 i think, for gx world idk but its good if you slowly save gems from that

>I REFUSE TO USE SHITTY CANCER META DECK.

More like cant... ;)

>Desperately climbing for the Dlvl 15 plateau
>AG fuckers dropping 3k minions on turn 2.

FUUUUCK

Just give in and play them yourself. I tried for 130 wins without cyber shits but it's just not possible.

If you use Econ to take control of an enemy do you get to attack with that enemy?

yes

>implying anyone can't farm alexis
>implying pegasus isn't available for latefags
>implying 1 senjuu and sonic bird isn't enough to fuck most people

Pssh nothin personnel kid ;)

well do it if you want to go to stage 2 so fucking hard, you fag.
No one actually cares about your creativity in the game, i'd have made a CA deck if i could for sure.

its my 2nd day playing this game ever and im at gold 3 with genex deck and im using Bandit Keith. I keep heard about this CA thing am I going to start seeing it a lot at platinum? Im not sure if my deck will be able to handle it

I didn't even look at your deck but I can already tell you it won't be able to handle CA.

they're mostly legend and KoG, you'll see more AG and REZ at plat though

I thought that one equip card for machine type monsters is only obtained after completing a season of Ranked PVP. Are they elsewhere I'm not looking?

Are PC servers mixed with mobile?
Do you guys also have the gx world?

You don't need to finish a season. He could have done 30 wins yesterday and then got the card from the ticket.

>Attack some AG fag's life points to win the game
>Disconnected immediately

The fuck is this bullshit?

if you mean that thing where it can increase by 400 points every turn and also negates effects in battle phase I got it from one of these tickets that was super rare or something

>i'd have made a CA deck if i could for sure
Top fucking kek
So you're a latefag without resource to get a brain dead F2P deck?

yup, thats me

I'm sure i'm not the only one in this game having trouble remembering 1000+ cards and their effects, so making a good deck out of thin air is very difficult for me. Maybe as I progress through the game, i'll make a good one I can call mine eventually.

Ah, I didnt check that booth yet. I appreciate the replies anons. Dlvl17 AGfag btw. But as a wage worker, can't sink hours into completing phase 1. Today will be my last push. Any pvp regulars know the best time of day to encounter bad players?

Right now. I just had a guy send his face down monster to the graveyard to banish my face down tributed monster.

He did it mid attack allowing me to attack his life points directly

How do Ojamas win ANY games

By making their opponent surrender when they realize the Ojama player will take 300 turns to kill them with Cyber Stein.

I'll hop back into the fray in a few minutes. If I come up short, I think I'll give the win to any lv 19 opponents to help them out. It would be cool if I happen to come across the same generosity in turn, but I can't see most online players being selfless

>Join game
>Post game screen
>Lost: 1000 points
>Now I'm getting demoted if I lose this next match

That's some straight bs

Konami will fear the samurai

Ojamas are actually good even though /dlg/ will never believe it
they can mess with a lot of decks even if they don't always win they rarely get shut out either

Is this a good enough start if I want to aim for a Red Eye zombie decks, or should I aim for more than one Gozuki?

thanks to you brainlets im going to go CA now that i unlocked pegasus
u mad? :^)

How the hell do you have 2 wiverns so early? fucking Luckchads

Damn you got Im le salty mad now

I swear every second player is using Joey and his field of memes shit.

Are you having fun in silver 2?

I'm just slogging through the KC Cup hoping to get to 20

>face someone playing Paradox Brothers in KC Cup >they summon the Gate Guardian on the first turn
>They destroy my Blue Dragon Summoner in defense position
>Use Kaibaman to summon Blue-Eyes,equip mask of brutality
>they disconnect

just replace gozukis with samurai skull

.... rank or DLv?

Dlv

>tfw you summon Heraklinos vs Cyber Angels
Chariot and Equiste when? Chariot loop will put Cyber Angels in the fucking dirt.

Does Gladiator do well against CA?

BRAIN CONTROL :^)

weebs translate

How can I improve this?

Is there any efficent way to summon Jupiter?

soul exchange+lvl up pretty gud desu

maybe take out an e-con for another level up? or put in another wall of d/mirror wall?

The only way to beat CA with any deck is either play CA or heavy backrow, but glads abuse backrow the best.

3 Jinzo
3 Jinzo Returner
3 Reflect Bounder
3 Scrap Recycler
1 Iron Call
1 Brain Control
1 Amplifier
1 Psychic Shockwave
1 Pulse Mines

i cant figure out the other 2 kanji spells tho

Ive beaten CA cvcks using glads

3 frog, 3 hamster plane, 3 soul exchange, 3 econ. and no I'm not kidding

Maybe shitty CAncer player that dont run Mind Scan and fall for a set Econ, but realistically GB has no answer to Dakini.

>cries the CA cvck brainlet ass his Dakini is destroyed

>Horus

>Opponent HAS to run Pegasus if they want Mind Scan
>Mind Scan has a pop-up at the start of the duel so you know it's there.
>It only works while at 3k LP or higher so if they take one good hit they lose it
>Being able to see the shit you have set doesn't actually help them do anything but know what they have to play around and they still have to deal with whatever you have there.
How exactly is this a massive threat, again? Is it just that CA are that good that knowing the enemy board makes everything too easy?

Is Horus a meme?

Dakinis only real weakness is Econ chained to its effect. With Mind Scan you know whether or not to use her effect, completely nullifying the risk of getting your Dakini tributed.

Explain?

?? Literally Econ tribute your monster, select Dakini and then send Dakini. I have basically won every single game where this happened because the CA player doesnt get his recycle and is completely open for punching.

my Ananta deck uses mind scan so i know what to destroy and when it's safe to attack. and of course, forewarned is forearmed

Is Gate guardian remotely legit in this game? It's a cool card that is garbage in the real game but I'm assuming it sucks here too.

Oh so you mean CAncers vs CAncers

You do that and then what? I still dont get it you still gibe it back next turn???

WoD to limited list fucking when

Assuming the CA player is stupid and activates dakini's effect you then still have to pick a monster to destroy so you destroy the dakini you now own.

Dude. Dakinis effect. Opponent activats Dakinis effec, ok? You still following me?
You chain ECon and tribute your monster and target their Dakini. Still with me brainlet?
Then Econ resolves.and you have their Dakini.
Then Dakini resolves and you send the Dakini YOU NOW CONTROL to the graveyard.

So no, you dont give it back.

Well yeah, a few petdecks have been using Mind Scan for a while. I personally use it for one of my Spell Counter variants. That doesn't change the fact that the skill was considered not that fantastic and now suddenly everyone's riding its dick like they're Kaiba on a Blue-Eyes.

don't you dare call my tier 1 deck a pet deck ever again. apologise

Oh shit i didnt know you could do thank
Thanks man, im going to dl 20 now!!!

Does the Card Trader have any must have cards that I should be looking out for?

Well if the CA player has mind scan he is likely not going to fall for it. Or it will be a calculated decision.

No. It's not Tier 1 until every shitter is using it. Until then it's just Rogue.

Cant you quick play it from the hand or does it have to be set in the backrow?

Its a quick spell so both but it needs to be set for this situation because you want to be able to activate on your opponents turn.

Thanks for the info mang, i would give you the succ but u probably not near me and im not gay but if you a nice big juicy one i would def suck it no homo

Mind Scan was always OP, it was just that a lot of people still didn't have Pegasus unlocked until he arrived permanently at the gate.

Can I make it?

how often do new packs come out?

I'm a new player and have 2000 gems, but need nothing urgently from current packs.

How long will i have to wait if im saving for next set?

Keep saving.

Feels like every 2 weeks right now.

This

when was the latest release?

Nov 7.

Mfw anti magic prism doesnt work against the arrows

what's the secret CA counter?

Tribute to the Doomed
Gravity Blaster

>tfw you destroy piiramid of light when the opponent spent their entire hand to get sphinxes on the field

Wait for it to get nerfed

Mobile or steam version?