League of Legends General - /lolg

League Of Virgins edition

Previous one

Other urls found in this thread:

nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/11/champ-popularity-mixing-math-art/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xth for my wife Syndra

xth for Mundo.

>"My highly-picked, average winrate champion is unplayable right now", screeches Rengar main for the 510th time this season

Name more useless champ

>you cant

>tfw no qt petite gf

DELET THIS

Bets?

Team silver vs Team unranked.

Just played a game with him

>in the middle of a teamfight
>my Q doesn't hit anyone
>can't get closer to enemy champs because easily cc'ed

>a league girl will never sit on your face

Rengar's not really any gayer than any other duskblade assassin right now, pretty much all of them finish their one item and instakill anyone without at least 2k health and 100 armour.

Hold my beer

Volibear is literally a worse Mundo

You don't do much teamfighting as Mundo unless you're absurdly Tanky. He does best splitpushing because he's absurdly hard to lock down.

>What the fuck do you do when your team doesn't know how to teamfight properly?
>run around like headless chickens

That's quite easy then. Lead a push while spamming a gorillion of pings to make sure the brainlets follow (don't type out a sentence more than one word, it's too complicated for 2 digit IQ monkeys) let your teammates follow you. When you're going near their tower, spam a gorillion of pings again to fall back, give some dumb excuse like "Buying IE/Rabaddon/Warmog" and let them run around like chickens again. Rinse and repeat until the game turns into a game of outscaling aka farmville. Works every fucking time.

>What if my team has a Zed/Talon/Riven [insert MLG Duskblade prochamp here] that always dies to some random shit 1v5 etc.
Give him some blue/red buffs so he has some fairly innocent/neutral things to spend his time on. Don't forget to lead him on in killing that frog beside the blue buff. Tell him it gives some pearmanent bonus damage even if it doesn't. It's a good time waster

this

Why has Sejuani never been super popular other than when she's completely broken?

She's a better waifu than Ashe

Draaaaaaaaaaaaaven!
Best guy!
Turkey day SOON

Fuck jungle

Everytime i'm forced to play it i'm 0/5 in under 10 minutes and we lose the game, I can't do it

We made it
mf got a penta

Not very fun. Unless she's busted she's team reliant, which doesn't fly in League.

I prefer Sej too. Her new kit was weird coming back to the game after a 2 year hiatus, but I'm still a fan. I should get used to her in jungle again. Can't play Eve every damn game.

she's ugly

I love Riven, my cute and perfect wife!!!

why is the teemo being banned a lot in high elo now?

Because whether or not she's freelo, she's boring as fuck, like most tanks.

Because the whole tough warrior girl shtick has always been a niche interest where the busty, feminine archer has more universal appeal.

When they realized a good Teemo practically forces the entire enemy team to switch to a red trinket

because he's satan XDDDD

Stop me from spending more money on this meaningless game /lolg/

He starts the game with either retarded damage thanks to Aery or he starts with a F R E E MALLET

sejuani somehow was picked too often, in low elo, compared to how giga garbage she was last season
I'd wager it's because low elos are terribly afraid of "no tank gg"

>giga garbage
literally the best ult in the entire game

Her kits have always been horrendously boring to play like most tank champions

why subjugate yourself to that kinda of braindead mouthbreathing shit when you can play a 200IQ champion like Yasuo,Thresh or Zoe

You can invite 5 champs over to a party
you must make sure there's even number of males and females at this party

who do you pick, and what kind of party is it

remember, your cool cred is on the line so it better be one hell of a party

(I meant before the rework obviously)

>tattoo on wrong side
shit art

I got to challenger on EUNE by maining her back when she was "bad Amumu".

I liked her because she can play more aggressive than Amumu and invade, you can always dash through wall if you get caught. And her ult is ranged, it doesn't rely on you landing bandage toss or flashing into the team.

>he doesn't know about preseason volibear
keep up grandpa

futa sejuani
futa vi
quinn
jinx
fiora

What sort of lifestyle changes should I be making to give myself the best chance at success in league?

>you must make sure there's even number of males and females at this party
Why though?

Tanks aren't fun to play, which is why nobody plays them unless picking them means guaranteed wins (Poppy, Zac, Sejuani, Maokai, Nautilus, etc.)

no shit, that doesn't change anything
pre rework galio also had a fucking great ult and guess what

>lane bully
>hybrid damage
>good with a lot of keystones
>mushrooms
if he goes AP you're going to need 5 red trinkets to avoid losing half your hp

>get ganked as a lvl 6 zed

>just turn and kill the jungler

How often this happens even in diamond is absurd

Consider buying a tight and firm rope at the nearest grocery.

nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/11/champ-popularity-mixing-math-art/

Champs that never fell out of "popular" (top right) square:
>Ahri
>Brand
>Darius
>Draven
>Ekko
>Janna
>Jhin
>Jinx
>Kayn
>K6
>Lee
>Leona
>Lucian
>Lux
>Miss Fortune
>Rakan
>Riven
>Sona
>Teemo
>Thresh
>Tryndamere
>Vayne
>Xayah
>Yasuo
>Zed

MONSTERFAGS BTFO

me too

>his champion doesn't use a hammer or a spear

Why are you playing faggots, user?

Because if you step on a shrimp you're taking a comet hit unless you use a dash.
Everyone is squishy because nobody picks tanks in preseason so shrooms take people to half health constantly.
he's in general very strong early game as a duelist that transitions into a nightmare zoning champ with a weakness to teamfighting but games are ending before transfiguration are a factor.

graves, vel'koz, annie, zoe and tristana
drop out of school and dedicate as much time to league as possible. don't bother doing anything else, you'll be challenger in like 4 months :^)

Uuuh...
I'm not sure what this counts as.

You have to delet this.

You are given the two following choices:

- Have a wholesome, vanilla threesome with Light Lux and Dawnbringer Riven with cuddling afterwards

- Have a BDSM session with Syndra and Dark Lux where both of them are doms

Which one do you choose?

who else loves new Xin? Used to be you just got CC fucked but now you can just swooce right in with a triforce and a DD for the 1v3

>Fiddle (surprise party)
>Sona (DJ)
>Gragas (booze)
>Lulu (drugs)
>Nidalee (stripper)

If elf Sejuani couldn't make her popular nothing can can it?

His W feels almost as bad as Rengar Q.

THIS IS THE FOURTH FUCKING TIME IN A ROW IVE HAD TO DEAL WITH A TOP LANER GOING AFK
WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING

But user, how could you perform surgery with such crude devices?

ok...so i know what to play today, is top a must go or is he fine mid lane?

>lux
no thanks

>drugs
stoner champ when

thanks for these champion shards rito

Strong yordle.

why not just pick something else instead who does either of those way better (or even both at the same time)?

he's pretty bad mid since he has no waveclear outside shrooms and most mages will just out range your autos and q

Jesus fucking Christ my autocorrect fucked me after I fucking corrected it. Fuck phones.

The only champions who can splitpush on-par with Mundo can't teamfight at all.

>just carry harder bro

Gangplank
Miss Fortune
Twisted Fate
Tahm Kench
Illaoi

Ends up with MF and TF trying to kill GP and Illaoi, whilst TK fucks around and eats.

Riven is made to be bullied

gragas
rakan

xayah

it hurts to love you...

No, she isn't!

Cuddlesex with Light Lux and Dawnbringer Riven. Syndra is hotter than all the other girls but I'm not into subbing. I'm into a girl being assertive and being aggressive, but not straight domming me. So... gonna go with the still decent-looking chicks in the sex I prefer.

>no frozen heart stacking

deserved

Star Guardian Ashe, Sejuani, and Lissandra when?

ez should be banned from being able to use flash

feels great to me bud, bigg juicy burst on those squishies and a nice slow for chasing, good range too

here is something you didnt know you wanted

>vel'koz, annie

I feel like he's weaker at everything except burst and I don't understand why

>wasting star guardian slots on 2 ugly sluts

lmao

>Chalice Orianna steps on a 200-300AP mushroom+Llandry
>oh boy I have MR™ and a shield I got this
>immediately steps on a second mushroom
>literally forces her to go back and heal, waste more time unless she wants to get scared to try landing her combo properly

are you implying lulu is not permanently high as fuck on shrooms?

no
colors are shit
spellsand runes are shit

I love Ahri too

blame riot for not punishing game ruiners

Ashe is more probable to happen than the other two.

LOSING PISSES ME OFF

no user, shes crazy. shes mentally broken.

theres a difference between being crazy and being high as fuck on narcotics

>start new game
>support: autofill, me go jungle
>he instantly locks in rengar
FUCK
THIS
PIECE OF SHIT
GAME

Looks like some autistic graphic designer ate three bags of skittles and vomited on my screen.

that's pretty cool

Who are the 2 ugly sluts?

what's your build? I don't think AS works too well anymore, triforce caster with the warrior enhancement is incredible now. The yellow keystones do major work, you don't even need AS. Tanking/bruising should be theoretically better because of the new ulti effect and the w, along with the greatly lessened AS itemisation reliance

poppy and noxus poppy

Well then you're an even bigger shitter than the person who loses gracefully.