/BSG/ Booru:bioshock.booru.org/index.php

>Polls
Burial at Sea - Episode 1:bombch.us/BPOk
Burial at Sea - Episode 2:bombch.us/BPOn
Clash in the Clouds:bombch.us/BPOl

>Bioshock Wiki
bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/BioShock_Wiki

Previous Thread: -

It is dead user. Just pack it up and go somewhere else.

No.

I killed this general and it feels good

Where's everyone?

HIIII

Hello

Wallpapers

So how are you, Bookers?

you didn't do shit lmao this fucking guy

Playing the crap out of Destiny 2 on PC.

Is it good?

I like it so far. It hits a cord that Borderlands used to do for me. I never really played Destiny 1 on the console, outside of the PS4 Alpha at my friend's place which was real hard experience with how buggy and the absurdly long load times. Other then that I kinda played it at another's friends house a few years later, but it was more of 'play this for me while I do something real quick', an even then it was hard for me to do because he played with inverted looking controls I get it for flying but for looking wtf and the stupid low FOV on consoles literally hurt my head.

So for me, all of it is brand new and I like it. So I guess if you played Destiny 1 on consoles and liked it, I guess you'll like the second one. But the PC version is way better. You can have not shit FOV and make it look better then the consoles it's on.

Though I do see what the console players are complaining about end-game stuff. There is a feel to the game where it tries to be casual and hardcore at the same time. It isn't a particularly hard game to get through if you just all the non-clan stuff. The grind for the "max level" is the more hardcore part, but it isn't that hard to do once you understand the mechanics of this game. Doing things in a clan is fun, and you can do pretty much everything in the game with a clan. It's funny all my friends who hyped me to play on PC because they loved it so much the first one on console and did everything and had huge clans and shit, are the casual players it seems on PC now, lol. So I still have things to do if my closet casual friends ever get on and play.

I would not be opposed to something similar for the next Borderlands game, if the rumors and implying hints are true for a more MMO gameplay.

I don't know what else to say really, since I don't know shit about the first game or the lore. If you had any specific questions I can try to answer them. I feel I just rambled on there.