$POSW is going to MOON on MONDAY

Take a deep breather my friends. After my last 2 predictions, $MONA and $PIVX mooned, it's time for the next one. $POSW could very well go 10x or 100x if you hold for a while.

>First coin based on an exchange
>ZERO market competition
>Twitter hype from major traders
>Masternodes to be added soon, announced on monday
>Every masternode coin has MOONED
>Very cheap, for 1 btc you can get a masternode
>Poswallet.com exchange is adding more and more pairs, 57 pairs at the moment

Twitter hype:

twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=$posw

Don't miss out on my MOON thread guys. I'm sure the guys that profited off $PIVX and $MONA will buy in again.

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com/
poswallet.com/login.php?referral=consulofrome
poswallet.signup.team/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off with your shill coin. this isn't a scam board.

How is this a scam? You can buy it here

poswallet.com/

and on Yobit. Listen to this. Even if you put in 0.1 BTC, you can buy around 3500 $POSW. And this coin literally has a full fledged exchange site. A fully featured coin staking exchange website. This is going to be HUGE.

If any of you want to thank me for tipping you on $PIVX and $MONA you can sign up for POSW using this URL: poswallet.com/login.php?referral=consulofrome

LET'S ALL MAKE SOME MONEY

I was just going to start making POSW threads. This is a crazy opportunity and it's not on peoples radar yet!

I urge everyone to make an account on the website and see how amazing this coin and site is going to be.

It's and exchange and you can stake your different coins to get 1% reward or if you're a whale you can get a membership and get 8%

I can not tell you how revolutionary this website and coin will be.

There isn't a single coin that has done something like this yet. This is the first one and you are going to make a lot of money.

Been talking with the devs and marketing director all day.

Just buy a little I'm begging you

hmm

>,
What did the devs tell you?

>go to website
>asks me to log in
>no information
>not even a download link
Where is the exchange and how do we know it's not a scam

I asked them a lot of questions about the team, the coin, the site. It's on their slack if you want to read through it.

Importantly they couldn't give me many details but they told me they are talking to Bill over at Bittrex and they are working on getting it listed just no dates yet. (they can't give that out for obvious reasons)

The marketing director gave me his personal twitter and he is well known and gave this project a lot of credibility for me.

It's not just a token its the site as well. It's like buying into an exchange and if you get a membership you get a lot of rewards/perks.

>there's even a trollbox that all you guys can troll in....

Just make an account on the site and log in. It's like a normal exchange or website...

Okay, I managed to find the exchange by clicking "coin faucet." It should really be the front page, though.
Also checked and I guess the reason to buy this coin is that it pays dividends.

Is the exchange itself blockchain-based in any way, or is it an ordinary, centralized exchange?
More importantly, do the devs have a legal obligation to follow through on the dividend promise?

This looks very promising.

I would ask them directly on their slack. The admins are very active.

I don't know the infrastructure of the website.

Dividends is one reason but you can also run a masternode, stake or join a masternode, staking pool.

You can also have many more listings of coins on this exchange. They are planing something like 300+ by the end of the year.

Are they only going to list PoS coins?
How do they intend to compete with other exchanges?

If you're trading and lets say only using 25% of your total stack can you keep your coins on the exchange and have them staking(earning more) while you don't use them?

Not on any other exchange.

Think of the problem the site solves.

With pivx I have buy from an exchange, download a wallet, set the wallet up to stake then if I want to sell I have to send my pivx back to the exchange.

With posw it's all in one on their site.

I'm intruiged

How do I know this site is safe, not taking my information ect.

Well it is crypto, I think you have to reach your own conclusion on what's safe and where you're willing to keep your coins.

Is bittrex/bitfenix/livecoin safe? Relatively... would I keep 200 btc on it..I don't think so. Would probably go the safest route and keep large amounts in cold storage.

I want to add that you can also join staking and masternode pools for more frequent/larger rewards. Something you can't do anywhere else as well.

Like with PIVX I was getting 6 piv every 14 days or so. I would of much rather put my Piv into a pool on posw wallet and get %8 every month.

You seem cool OP, I'll throw in .2 BTC, don't let me down please...

COMPLETE FUCKING BULLSHIT, HASN'T CONFIRMED MY COINBASE $50 BTC DEPOSIT

I guess the main benefit is that other exchanges absorb any staking, while this one stakes for you.

Also cypto tokens price is heavily dependent on how many people have eyes on it/know about it and who's buying it.

Now posw is tied to this exchange and you have a lot of people using the exchange independently for it's services and utility with any number of coins.

Suddenly you have 10, 20,000 people using the exchange for it's features all with their eyes on posw tokens (the central currency of the exchange)....

ok, got in. you better not be lying to me mother fucker

Give me your BTC adress OP and if you make me rich I will cross my heart give you a considerable donation for your shilling.

Can you explain more?

Benefit of a masternode

What is staking?

I have 2btc to my name and want to taste the moon.

I don't know what a masternode is but staking is when you keep your wallet running with a balance in it. Some cryptocoins use a system called "proof of stake" to process transactions where your odds of finding a block are tied to your account balance instead of your hashing power. Exchanges usually stake your coins and pocket the returns for themselves, but POSW gives them to you.

A masternode your part in a decentralized network. You're computer being apart of this network computes the blocks in the blockchain to facilitate transactions and verify them. You're reward is when new coins are discovered in this process you are rewarded by being issued some of those coins.

You earn more posw by acting as a decentralized miner.

Staking is like a masternode just smaller and without the benefits like being able to vote. You are still rewarded an even smaller portion of discovered coins.

What is unique about posw wallet (the exchange) is you can join a pool of stakers or masternodes for a more consistent return of 1-8% a month.

I hope that helped.

Deposits take a while, I wouldn't put in a lot of money right now

To clarify, the site is taking it's sweet time to acknowledge my btc deposits, so I wouldn't put in a very big amount.

how long has it been

Why is this shit not exploding, this seems to goo d to be true.

The admin was talking to me about that issue earlier. I high suggest being active in slack.

From what he said, they are working on the wallets (I believe he is working on them right now) and that might have something to do with it.

>this seems to goo d to be true.
That's probably why.
I'm about to throw all my money at them and even I'm convinced I'm getting scammed.

the major announcements are starting on monday. They didn't promote the ICO AT ALL. The admin told me only 50 people took part in it...

They are doing a soft roll out.

It sees it now

are memberships required?

also still a little confused.

what value does the posw token have if it isn't needed for the exchange process?

This gives me that same feeling PIVX did at 0.09 cents, I'm gonna lurk through the ANN and slack for a bit thanks user.

Is this the elite slack? Or is it a slack for everyone?

Coinholders gets paid dividends based on the income of the exchange.
It's also the primary token for the exchange, with only a few coins there having BTC pairs.

All trading on the exchange will be (Coin) to POSW as far as I know. It's replacing BTC as the standard on their exchange. Think Bittrex but instead of BTC it's POSW tokens.

The value of the POSW token is that as it rises in value so does it's buying power. You also can stake them to get more POSW tokens etc.

The everyone slack. The elite membership is obviously to expensive to buy as in this will likely be a $1-2 coin and I'm not paying $1400 a month.

>All trading on the exchange will be (Coin) to POSW as far as I know.
They already have a few BTC pairs but there's no real volume for them.
Of course, there isn't really any volume for the POSW pairs either.
They also have a tab for DASH pairs but it only offers POSW/DASH.

They should really add ETH if they want to attract more volume.

>market cap is less than $1.5 million
Damn, this is really gonna go to $1+, isn't it?

I am wary that 40 million coins were sold during ICO, I don't want a whale fucking me over.

I asked the admin about ETH and he told me it's coming soon.

He also said they are only at 40 btc volume and went from 300 users to 1300+ users this week.

They have also not started their promotion campaigns yet they are focusing on their 2017 road map.

It's PoS so whales have more to gain by hoarding desu.

Shh, accumulate and thank the nice man.

I just can't fucking believe how obvious 30x-100x gains look from here.
This doesn't make any fucking sense.
Surely I'm getting scammed.

True

As someone above us said the developers have not done any marketing campaigns, the ICO had no advertising, alot like BitBay the quality of the product is more important than the initial hype.

This, if you had 1 million tokens at $1 would you sell or take the %8+ rewards every year + add revenue from membership etc or 15% interest year after year + value growth of the token.

I don't think I would sell.

Not a shill but has anyone looked into TaaS, this kind of reminds me of that. Kind of more incentive to hold the token than to sell, thus creating a spiked up premium on your tokens.

I invested in this and TaaS. This is about 100x better then TaaS and I love TaaS.

Looks like steady growth since the ICO, too. A couple of suspicious-looking spikes but nothing that looks like a pump & dump.

Also while talking to the Admin and Marketing guy I casually brought up my $1 price target and they casually responded that they thought that was low.

Just they way they talked about it (non hypy) made me want to buy a lot.

Yeah, I think $1 is low, too. If they attract real volume to the exchange there's no reason this shouldn't have a market cap of $500 mil or higher.
I just prefer low price targets because it's important to temper optimism with realism.

WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT

Can you send me an invite to slack please?

It does have some legitimate use, I have some spare quasi-shitcoins that I don't really feel like wasting my CPU on to stake, nor do I feel like going through the effort of setting up a server to stake it.

However, in the long run doesn't it defeat the purpose of staking since the main intent was making the network decentralized?

The marketing guy gave me his twitter too and he's personal friends with Andreas Antonopoulos. That gave me a lot of confidence as the others in the team are anonymous right now. (which gave me pause) but I was reassured.

They take a 0.25% cut so there is still an incentive to stake it yourself if you have the means, especially if you have a very large amount.

poswallet.signup.team/

Post proof you predicted mona and pivx or get fucked to death imo

transfer your BTC from Staking wallet to Exchange wallet.

Don't compare this coin to Shitbay.

Alright Veeky Forums I chucked $30 in this cuz why the fuck not

I better not be getting memed

Look at that chart, smooth gradual uptrend, no huge spikes, conistently more volume day after day. It's ripe for a x2 ((atleast)).

Put half a BTC in through yobit. Might put another 0.5 in.
How is the exchange site? I had issues signing up and gave up after a few tries

"Error processing order" when trying to order coins through the POSW website. WTF?

>500 mil market cap
>Realism

Pick one

All aboard the hype train.

0.5btc in

Choo choo!

Damn same whale just bought a boatload of POSW. What meme magic is this?

Traded half of my ETH for this fucker

Put 60 dollars in ARK
Then ARK mooned.
Now have 200 bucks.
Putting 200 bucks in POSW
To the MOOOOOOOOOON

we /moon/ now boys

I can't seem to find the option to deposit POSW to their wallet so I can stake it. Do I have to buy it directly via their in-house exchange?

I am going to buy some off of YoBit, but I don't see anywhere on their website where I can find my POSW address or anything so I can stake them.

I believe it's the generated address you have to deposit to. That's the staking wallet address according to my dashboard. There's a separate wallet for exchanging too it seems. So 2 wallets for each coin: exchange/staking.

>$MONA mooned
No it didn't. I'm still in that shiet.

Yeah go to Dashboard > Generate POSW address and deposit to that address. Automatically deposits to a staking address. I just did it before, took about 10 min for transaction to clear

How much do you need for a masternode?

This.
Might put even more into it and buy a shit ton of master nodes and just stake that shit for like three months and wait for it to moon.
Don't really see this coin tanking because it's already extremely fucking low

Go to the dashboard on the side. See the long list of coins.
Scroll down
search for your coin
Click Generate address
Scroll back down or search for your coin again
That is your staking address and it stakes automatically

to use your coins for the exchange you transfer from your staking address to your exchange address.

They have not announced how much you need yet. Their masternode announcement is suppose to be tomorrow.

everyone should join the slack group to avoid fud and ask technical questions directly to the team.

Yeah this, talked to the team before and they are very responsive and helpful

This looks convenient if you have tons of PoS coins but isn't it centralizing things like a bank? Why can't I just stake my own coins? Help a brother out.

You can just stake your own coins, this just adds the convenience of being able to stake multiple coins at the same site and quickly being able to transfer from staking to exchange wallets when cashing out or going into shitcoins

So what is POSW then? Why do I need their coins if I am staking other coins?

Owning the POSW coin entitles you to a monthly dividend of the profit the exchange generates (as well as staking rewards). Bitcointalk thread has some more info: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.0

Then why does the OP say that you can get one for just 1 BTC? And is it just staking masternodes of other coins or will POSW itself have a masternodes feature?

I don't see why it would moon as hard as PIVX did

jeez louise their exchange was buggy at first and couldn't buy at 3000, at to get in at 4000, a bit sad desu :'( let's see how this pans out thanks for the tip tho o cryptogod

How much are you sitting on my dude?

Probably be best asking questions like that straight to the devs, here's their slack: poswallet.signup.team/

same. hoping we not holdin bags

a bit less than 5k. desu I really like that concept, it's all very fun, I'm now staking them, to see what happens. This is all very cool. I might get some more later, but from livecoin perhaps, I don'treally like the exchange, it's a bit tricky to adjust the amount of coins to buy based on what you've got on your balance - also if you don't have enough to buy it just empties the order ui - but I guess this is just the beginning... I think this has the potential to get huge

Yobit just hit 5000 sat

People are finding out about it.

If you're on the fence just get a little for those 100% gains from 3-6 desu

HIVEMIND desu

You think the pump is over?

>bought a few thousand last night at ~3000 sats
>it's ~4000 sats now
wew, this shit is exploding

Let me get this right...
This is effectively a staking pool for existing PoS coins? I can see the profitability in that but doesnt that bring some centralization issues?

there is no pump just natural growth
the price shot up this morning because devs fixed the POSW/BTC pair on their website which let multiple waiting buyers purchase POSW a couple minutes after the fix, saw it happen.
the other exchanges caught on pretty quickly and matched the price listed on the POSW website. All this happened in the last couple hours.
Big walls will be taken away or down and a clear path will be made for all to the spaceship.
I bought in 2k at 2.2-2.5 range.

Yeah, but they take a small fee from staking returns, so anyone with a large amount has motivation to set up their own server for staking. The exception is POSW itself, since you can pay to get a higher return on staking through the website.

Plus it's also an exchange, so when you swing trade PoS shitcoins, you can buy them here, put them into staking for a few days or weeks, then sell what you bought + a little extra.

It does centralize the staking (which does not have voting rights) so It doesn't matter as much.

It helps with each coins blockchain in raw computing power so it's a lot of value with out the centralization of mining companies in BTC.

Masternodes which do hold power obviously are probably best being on your own, but for a lot of people like myself I don't own a dedicated machine to be a masternode. I would rather run one from poswallet.