pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NvfhL1BfByA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post you dork.

>The ONE brave unit I don't have is the 40% bonus.
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I had a dream last night that Soleil wasn't on the CoF banner. I don't remember anything else about it, just that Soleil wasn't there.

What were feg's honest thoughts on a FE gacha before you played FEH? What has changed, and why?

The cutest and also the most faithful.

nu/feg/ didn't play FE before FEH.

Got him on my free roll. How do I use him? Is he useful?

I thought it would be fucking garbage. I was right for the greater half of the year. ISIS' actual ability to listen to community feedback saved this game. They fixed TTs, they fixed VGs, they created more difficult content with infernal GHBS. Only thing I wish they would listen to now is making seasonal units be not fatesawakening and spread the love.

Why would I ever downgrade from Heroes to a bunch of old shitty games?

>already have a Bike +1 with +DEF/-RES
>roll one with +ATK/-HP
>now I don't know what to do

free lancebreaker/best firesweep lance user

>Jewish practices that would dominate thread discussion
Look at us now, addicted to the gacha drug.
Brb, about to buy orbs again to feed my addiction.

>tfw swapped to JP
>now Mia is the toppest cute
>Lyn also sounds oddly delicious

I'm never going back.

>They fixed TTs
>they fixed VGs
>they created more difficult content
(lol

>they fixed VGs
(lol

>SEETHING Takumifags.

>merging Steady Breath
Brainlet.

In FEH I can marry Tiltyu and keep her smiling.
No need for her to go back. Ever.

I thought the game would use 3DS assets but they went with 2D. Gacha rates are what I expected.

Here's a taste

Reposting since I got no replies last thread.
Steady breath + wrath on brave Lucina, y/n?

He's better than Neph

I realised I shouldn't have done that after I pressed the button.

Why is Reddit's Hector the 40% out of the 4 CYL units?

Why is Mia so cute?

I mean, sure? Steady Breath is better off on one of your dragons, though. Bravecina works great with Fury.

Idiot

>Rolling for Loot, Dorcas because I actually just need a +atk Est and a Catria, and most importantly Boey
>See BIke
>Oh boy, BIke
>I need him for OTHER projects, though I might just use him
>This
Alright, so these FUCKING Nowis are clogging up my inventory and keep ruining my rolls. They're going to be a 4*+7.
What is a good IV set for Nowi? I figure I might as well finish my dragon team considering Ninners is here bringing salvation

IS favoritism and bias.

I played FE7 and FE8
I would have forgotten the franchise if not for FEH

Good special for witch nowi??

>the tempest has all CYL units as bonus units
Good thing i have them all :^)

She likes to get sweaty with taishou.

You might not realize this but he won CYL.

Damn, and people call Lucina a Lightning. Truly Ike is Smash Bros' Lightning.

>not sending home all dragons immediately except for Ninian who is kept as a dance slave

I only play it when I’m bored. I don’t find it that engaging or challenging but it’s a nice boredom killer. I really like seeing older characters have voices and get nice updated art sometimes.

I don't have any dragons. Would wrath+fury be better for her instead?

I feel you, feels bad man. I kinda expected it to be him though since he's the boss.

Lex
Armor Lex
Gay Lex

Welp, time to bring him out. Is he good to go?

Sorry user, he actually only got 33,871 votes to Lyn's 49,917

I just prefer Fury on her because it bumps her fucking ridiculous statline even higher. I would give her wrath if I had more than one Nephenee.

NEW GHB FUCKING WHEN

Whew so hot~

Does anyone else have anxiety about merging/sending people home? For example I have a bunch of Frederick/a!Tiki etc sitting around but idk what to do with them.

>Not Wew LaD or Swift Sparrow
He'll probably be okay with Tempest Buffs

Consider replacing Death Blow with LaD3, Fury 3 or even his default Steady Blow 2.

Master Knight Lachesis has special skill that allows her to equip any weapon.

Y/N?

>1st AND 4th place
Try again idiot

Only because his votes got split between two games.
He also won gauntlet, Lyn didn't.

Next month.

>Fury 3
>Renewal 3
>Drive Spd 2
>Reposition
>Bonfire/Ignis

How is this for a +Def/-HP Lancina?

Never ever, sorry. Reruns only now. Please understand.

Pretty much how i felt about making my +1 Hector after Herofest1

Blow your brains out, disgusting footfag.

What is your opinion on bread?

>Shonen Ike and Ike Sue are the same character
Anons, come on.

Anyone? Post Nonos please I need build Ideas

Tasty, just like Neph.

They are both shit, so at least they have that in common.

Replace reposition with Rally Spd-Atk or Rally Def-res and Bonfire with Aether and thats what I use.

After the Honkers and Tacomeme BHB, Bercuck rerun, and Minerva’s brother’s rerun

New account, how'd I do?
Ike -Spd/+Res
Oscar -Def/+Spd
XxLootxX -Hp/+Def

Hey guys I got a +Atk-Res Lute and I'm kinda building her to compensate her bane.

Weirding Tome
Draw Back
Draconic Aura
Res+ 3
Blue Tombreaker 3
Res Ploy 3
Res+ 3 SS

Maybe I should stick Fury and a Healer?

That old Super Tactics art was weird, but it was oddly endearing.

not as good as rice

I thought he was smoking originally, but I just realized that he has a flute and is doing wind magic.

I would replace her tome and res ploy with a blade tome and whichever C skill you want, I think I said this to you last thread.

If you're adamant on keeping her Prf, then what you've got should work, though I'd replace Res+3 with Fury 3 and B Tomebreaker with Desperation.

I want to cum inside Neph’s bread so every time she bites it the cum flows into her mouth

Heroes is the only gacha game I've ever enjoyed. And I've played a few. So going in I thought it would be completely and absolutely garbage.

Though perhaps saying that would be slightly disingenuous. I did actually enjoy Osawari Island. I'd technically be lying if I said otherwise.
But screw that game. Fuck it. There is no other game in existence that I hate more than it. It's pure evil.

Idea, stupid, but probably interesting
>any bonus units in the Arena get a stat boost similar to TT
>If that's too much, you can give the bonus unit +5 HP and +2 Atk/Spd/Def/Res

W-what?

Is there any reason to run Aether over Bonfire or Ignis besides Arena score? Does it actually function better?

Same, it's what attracted me to him originally. I was kinda disappointed.

bretty gud.
-Spd Ike isn't too bad.
+Spd Oscar is great.
pretty much neutral Loot.

but I think you can reroll for better choices of characters in a single banner this 27th.

It's okay, he gets smoked anyways.

It's sort of nice BLucina because she comes with it already. 5 charge makes it somewhat unwieldy, but apart from that I find Aether to be one of the best specials in the game if you can proc it consistently.

I do it for Arena Score, but it snyergizes really well with Renewal. There's been many times where during a chain challenge, Bravecina would be down to like 10 HP, pops Aether, and then heals an extra 10 next turn to go back to 40 HP.

Tell me how much cancer I am.

Travant looks like a woman in his.

Holy shit, how is he so fast?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NvfhL1BfByA

>Legion at last
Bad
>That Nino
Good

>Literally nothing but horses.
Not cancer, just a brainlet.

Le Warp Powder Trash Can Armour Man.

Raven Branded

This is my wife. You don't need to say something nice about her because I love her regardless.

Fair enough. I'm guessing rally skill is because her traditional role is a buffbot? I can work with that.

>Cain and Abel with the same HM
cute

good on you Arvis

Rally is also for arena score padding. I meant literally the double rally. If you don[t have one to give, then Reposition is better.

>Used goods

I think my team will be BIke/BLyn/Blucina and Joshua when I get him
He's the worst to face as an Enemy

You think when they add Olivia to Warriors they’ll use her performing arts outfit as her made up promotion?

Felicia is the cutest! She is perfect in every single way to me! I could never want anything more! She is the reason i can keep on going! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is the best thing to ever happen to me! I love Felicia!

Besides Dorcas, Lute and Arden, who should be on a meme team?

You're weird.

I need to diversify who I use.