pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R (embed)

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.co

Here comes T.Racer!

I wanna creampie and impregnate Ana

>Someone at Blizzard: "Hey guys, what would Symmetra be like if she was a healer"

>tfw you want to main mccree but your aim is garbage

Cute brown waifu of Justice
and her bitch[/spoiiler]

Do you have a cowboy fetish? Why else would you want to main him besides the aim?

Maybe they'll buff fan the hammer again like early release and you can be a CQC tank hunter

There was nothing actually wrong with S2's Beyblade meta.

>Having an inferior brown wiafu

Guise, now that the ziggy stardust has settled, what does everyone think of Moira? personally I find her interesting to play, orbs have a fuge range, dash teleport is great. having difficultly getting used to her resource management. You have to be doing dmg if you want to pump out healing.

yeah kinda, seems like she a more useful alternative for Symm and Mei mains trying to be Dps.

Factually correct

Why do gamer girls like playing Pharah so much?

PHARA-ODED

Sombra online.

Because "strong independant woman who don't need no man" and shit.

Gamer girls play pharah? Haven't met one yet.

liking a slut instead of a pure (and prettier) military woman...

I want to lick her abs

I think guys like her more. Girls seem to gravitate more towards Mercy.

All of the females I ever hear or see (obvious nametags) are duo-queued with an obvious boyfriend/husband DPS and they're healer

>pure
>military
No such thing.

So /owg/, have you been enjoying the Mercy nerf?

*deflects everything and loses you the game*

if mercy didn't exist what character would be the "My girlfriend wants to play too"?

Lucio

Granny. GRRL GMRS love her too.

Lucio, D.va

Literally as I said, the ptr reports coming in showed that it didn't have any meaningful impact on her usage or number of rezzes.
Cut to today, surprise surfuckingsurprise it's done fuck all.

I guess, but it's hard to judge wether it didn't make her necessary. Right now, people are not trying to force others to play mercy every game, but I can't tell if that will be the case once the meta has stabilized.

But you can stagger and kill her now, as opposed to before

I think in general a lot of women go to Mercy, but when they main a dps it's usually Pharah. Like maining a tank, it's usually d.va for them

Moira says that you're a cancer, what will you do?

Tell her to go eat a potato and drink whiskey at the pub like every other stupid Irish person.

Fuck like it's my last day

Why do all male gamers play McMcree?

I wonder what they're looking at

I can see Mercy as their go to healer but I'd be curious what the stats would be for females who main DPS or tank. Wasn't the best Zarya in the world a female?

>kings row
>see soldier
>get a headshot and a bodyshot as mccree
>soldier runs behind a corner
>he runs to health pack
>shoot him again
>he runs into sewers
>go to the other end of sewers
>he runs out and gets hit again
>runs back to sewers
>eventually comes out and dies
I mean what's the point of running forever, achieve nothing and die?

Made you waste your time instead of helping your team

>tfw S76 is literally the only hero I'm comfortable with

Why are most heroes so gimmicky?

Having strengths and weaknesses is one thing, but to be useless 50% of the time and then be invincible 50% of the other time against certain heroes is another matter.

how come i don't get any markers on my screen or anything like that that tells me where the ball is hurting me from? how am i supposed to dodge it if i don't know where it is?

so the situation would have been 5v5. I was actually shooting other enemies meanwhile, and I got ult charge

>I am shit at this game: The post

Have surround sound of some sort. You'll hear its location in 3D. I'm a headphones fag using mobo sound and can hear it

Hes probably the most badass character in the game that isn't edgy or a weeb.

Plus there's something really admirable about his kit. Just his gun and a mini stun grenade. It's not gimmicky like Genji or cliche like 76.

>100 GotY awards
>35 million players
freekend is major damage control from the last year of shitty updates

because knowing when to stay and when to run is a skill
imagine how braindead Wiston would be if jumping into the enemy was always right

>cute
Stopped reading right there.

because all s76 buttons can be used as panic buttons and they will still work

cute.

A shit. Especially when her superior mother is better and exists.

No idea, Junkenstein's house of horrors? It's cute tho

Yeah, the best Zarya was female for a time. I've personally just noticed it seems to be Pharah or D.va with women (because I steal their Mercy heh heh) also a lot of Mei and Zenyatta, and maybe Tracer

>There are Gengis that pop a reflection whenever they are damaged no matter it's a Wiston or a Zarya and still manage to get kills and win games

>There are Gengis that jump in front of you and deflect over and over and expect you to fall for it and you still can't do shit about it

There's a reason why in fighting games you can still throw people in counter frames

You know the best bit about the deflect hitbox?
If you shoot genji from BEHIND and it clips through the hitbox, he reflects it in front of him
So even if he's deflecting facing someone else, you dare not shoot him in case you miss and gib your teammate.

>I've personally just noticed it seems to be Pharah or D.va with women (because I steal their Mercy heh heh) also a lot of Mei and Zenyatta, and maybe Tracer
Less need to aim properly but still get results while feeling they're untouchable in the sky. I'm curious now if that's the reason Pharahs get so tilted when I take them down of the sky with surprise flying weeb.

Soloq Gold in EU in a nutshell

>1st and 2nd DPS
Junkrat, Soldier, Reaper or Pharah (pharah will never switch no matter how bad he is)
>3rd DPS
Widowmaker with 30% accuracy ("i have 7k damage!!") or a terrible Genji ("im smurf")

Usually 3 people pick DPS and no one wants to switch. If they decide to switch, most of the time the most competent DPS main switches to healer or tank which means you pretty much already lost the match

>1st tank
Reinhard is in every match
>2nd tank, has more than 10 hours on tanks if you're lucky
Dva (gamer gurl), Zarya ("my ultimate is ready, let's do this!" but never uses it), sometimes Roadhog or Orisa on specific maps

Barely see Winston but if someone instalocks him, it usually means you'll win the match because shitters don't play Winston

>1st support
Mercy if you're lucky, Ana if not
>2nd support
Zen, Lucio on KOTH, otherwise Symmetra on specific maps (cheese comp with Torb, Orisa, etc is very strong because most people don't know how to deal with it)

Nothing to see here. Move along

tbqfh 99% of the playerbase is too fucking dumb to fight gangi and they just shoot into his deflect mindlessly

How long until the game starts going under and they have to make sexy skins to boost lootbox sales?

WE

This happened to me a lot of times playing as Bloo. It's funny at first, but not so much when you start losing because of that one pick that you caused.

>playing as Bloo
I think you have a bigger problem.

In the next 12 months.

As an EU gold Rein instalock I can confirm this.

Also add that
>pharmercy
>countered
choose one

indeed

Sombra is CUTE

Already happened with summer lootboxes
First they fully clothe every girl and then release african heroes only? They're about to find out how much that diversity is going to bite them in their ass

>Moira
>African

Genji is merely guiding the rounds past him foreward, duh

>he can't play Bloo

>hihi we are going to ban your overwatch league players
>NO STUPID GOY DO NOT PULL OUT FROM THE LEAGUE

Blizzard bows down to the esports teams

I want Amélie to catch a cold and then unload her clogged nose right into my mouth!

What's gimmicky about Soldier?

That fucking stun grenade is the gimmickiest shit ever.

Why freak out about a 3-day suspension like it's a ban. Unless it's tournament time like that infamous HoTS player thing a month ago then it's a big deal but this "Fuel" player could just smurf in scrims at the house anyways

>Widow in a bikini
>Sombra in a skimpy wetsuit
>Fully clothed
>African heroes only
>Moira
>Diversity is going to bite them in the ass
>Making billions every quarter
Fuck off back to /pol/

>football like team shirts

is there a image collection of fat and gooked esports players needlessly adopting physical sport pageantry?

why the fuck do I still lose sr when someone on my team leaves the game?

>3.6k Tracer main
>Make new account to boost my little nephew out of Silver
>Would mean the world to him to get to Plat

Holy fuck, is it just me, or is it hard as fuck to play Tracer at this ELO?

>Literally every game has a Junkrat, instant deaths out of nowhere
>Torbjorn and Symm on every defense, real fucking nuisance
>There's never a backline, so it's just constant DPS 1v1s
>The pressure you apply is pretty much useless anyway

McCree is a hard carry though.

>focking ee spoots hahaaha fagging fat homos lol hahah xD pretending to be footbal players lol what da faq xDDD

>you cant write "fuck you" in reports that nobody reads
what did joff mean by that

>playing Poo
I outsnipe them most of the time.

Now hol' up, you lose SR if you leave after the leaver was away so long the warning goes away?

"To minimize abuse."

>leage of shitters
>literally what
>literally what
>chinese servers the game
>free to play shit
>literally the biggest mmo right now
>literally the biggest tank mmo right now
>literally the lauded as the best classic rpg
>overwatch
>child of the most prestigious shooter

why dont you just play on your """nephew's""" account, faggot

he mean play nice, play fair :)

Reminder to not fight Moira in enclosed spaces most of the time.

>Negatively impacting the brand of your player
>Lost revenue
>xqc said he doesnt want to stream OW and advertise it anymore
Blizzard stepped out of line when they are claiming they are the NFL equivalent.
People get away with murders in NFL but a single false report gets you suspended for 3 days globally?

So its true then? Moira's Moon skin is inspired by Morrigan, the Irish Mythology goddess of death?
deathmatch practice until your eyes start squinting and you sound like mccree

yes. I I checked my sr before and after I left. I had xx36 before, waited until the red warning disappeared, now my sr is xx11 so yes I lost 25sr

and yes, fucking faggot, I did wait until the red warning disappeared completely