How much have you invested in PIVX user's?

How much have you invested in PIVX user's?

Holding 40k since around 10 cents

150$ or something, bought most of it few months back at 0.15$, so i have around 1.2k

so made some pretty good gains, if only i had invested more though, but who would know desu

Im considering putting in a $1000, is it in a good point?

you should never buy during a raise, but it looks like it keeps going up, but i think it'll hit some big sell walls at 2$

if you plan on keeping long term, just buy now tbqh, with 1000$ you wont get that much more if it falls 5-10% in price tbqh, it could by all means just keep going up desu

Did you actually invest $4.000 back when it was 0.10 cents?

I bought 40k pivx for a little under 10k sats yeah

high risk high reward desu

which is why i only poured 150$ into it, who would have known it would grow this much

i'd put my life savings into pivx if i had known it would reach 2$ one day, and it'll no doubt go further

Is it true that it has potential to replace BTC or is that a meme?

Looks like shit had existed since Feb 2016

Bitcoin? doubt it, but something will replace bitcoin one day so who knows.

i'm sure it'll surpass Dashcoin's ATH one day though, since pivx is almost instant, barely any fees, anonymous to the core and most importantly, its PoS

i meant DASH, not dashcoin****

It is true, pivx cult following is attracting normies.

This is the face book of crypto

Eth only wishes to have been member this hard

Was going to put a $100 in it a month ago. Put only 10 in and diversified the rest. Diversification is a meme.

true. I believe btw. part of it is because the name is similar to "divx".

All in ARK atm, it's pulling a PIVX and yal here wondering why you miss rockets

I bought about 36000 PIVX for about 3000€ in March, since I saw the huge potential of Masternodes, PoS, Privacy, Instant sending, Community Governance which doesn't exist in any other crypto currency. Will probably hold forever and only sell staked coins

and by the way, I had to to lend the money (most of it)...

fucking insane call user. Best of luck.

t.

how do i stake pivx lads?
pls no bully

A few grand. Enough to live comfortably once it hits the normie news and Polo.

Thank you!!! But I really sweat a lot when holding after the first big dip. At that time, the community was not as big. Now with this huge community and this "mindset" of people, I really believe in this project and I can feel other people in the community feel the same. I will hold every dip...

Regarding the question: For staking smaller amounts I recommend PosWallet for regular rewards

I'm using the official wallet. Will I really get more rewards stacking around ~500 PIVX with Poswallet than the default one?

it takes 10k pivx to get a daily reward, 1k pivx usually takes a little more than a week

but you can just as easily get a daily reward with only 100 coins, it's all about luck basically, but the higher amount of pivx, the higher your chances are to win the block and get the reward

if you trust a third party site with your pivx, then by all means use poswallet, but if it goes down, it'll take all your pivx with it

also the reward is usually around 6-10 pivx if you stake in the official wallet, poswallet takes a percentage of your income and sends you the rest, dont know how much they take though, i dont trust it personally

>€300
>bought in today

missed the boat but not completely I guess

staking small amounts on PosWallet just gets you more regular awards (every time the pool gets a reward, with 0,25% commission to PosWallet). staking in wallet is a bit like lottery. a pseudo random algorithm will give the block reward to all staked coins. the more you stake, the higher the probability. if masternodes get payed approximately once a day (10000 coins), 1000 coins will earn a stake approximately every ten days, 500 coins approximately every 20 days. might be twice on one day (if you're lucky) and then nothing for many days...

Not enough but at $1k+ I won't care

I want to wait til after I rack in Lepen profits from the election to buy more pivx. It won't moon too hard by next week, right?

I really have no idea. Might dip a bit, might be quite stable, might slowly climb or might moon (in case poloniex adds it or big investors join)... many great features are coming, but i don't think a huge bomb (like Enterprise Pivx Alliance :-D)

Bought 760 at $0.16. Not gonna sell untill it's worth $100

To be worth 100 bux it has to have market cap higher than that of Ethereum. 10 is realistic

hope you're all buying the dip, best wishes to you motherfuckers

Pivx will have 100x the demand ether ever will

>bought about 675 PIVX last week
On the one hand I feel stupid for buying at almost ATH levels, but on the other hand I did the same thing with Ethereum when it was $20.

Get into posw while you're still early.

>In the UK
>Know nothing about this shit
>Tried to buy some pivx
>realise I can't even get my head around the buying process
>have a wallet/id and absolutely no idea of what to do with it
>forever pleb

Guess missed profits is the price you pay for being a dumb normie laggard.

Yeah. Although I have silver and gold which could sell at 30% profit.

Still want crypto though

>but something will replace bitcoin one day
I think PIVX could replace bitcoin but it would take a lot for that to happen in the next few years. PIVX could easily replace DASH like you said, probably will.

>silver
>gold

Sell that shit and buy PIVX bro. Ain't 1950s anymore.

Can't someone just send me some and I pay ono paypal?

Or does it not work like that?

Just register at kraken, buy bitcoin and transfer it to bittrex, then buy pivx with bitcoin

Both of these require tons of verification, takes ages. Why so paranoid?

Does not take ages. Whatevs man, stay poor

takes 10 min.

I have no address docs. On vacation.

Neither of these let you transfer shit until address verified. What a pile of shit.

>and it'll no doubt go further
then why dont you put your life savings right now

>tfw was going to put 800 merkeldollars in when it was only 16 cent
>tfw ID out of date and kept getting cucked by coinbase
Measly holdings of 56 pivx, hopefully it keeps mooning

Wasn't DASH's ATH due to a PnD by the actual developers or something shady like that. Either way DASH was way overvalued at like 90 dollars.

Definitely see it replacing DASH's niche though doubt it'll quite get memed so high

DASH was heavily premined also.
I lost quite a bit of money shorting it once because I do not believe it deserves to be worth 1/10th of what people are paying for it.

“The market can stay irrational..."

you know the drill

There was a guy on Reddit who lost 150 BTC shorting Dash.
Sad, considering his fundamental analysis was correct.

You don't short cryptos at this irrational bull market.

a fuck ton of people lost everything shorting dash. this is mostly polo's fault for not really disclosing the premine and distribution. it was a total trap that wrecked everyone. this is partially why I'm so psyched that PIVX is cucking them out.

Made about 3 BTC off pivx. Got out before scam job.

There will always be more coins with more trustworthy developers.

>Got out before scam job.

What scam job are you referring to?

>There will always be more coins with more trustworthy developers.

What is wrong with PIVX devs?

Lol PIVX devs burned their pre mine coins not like the dash ones. You see who's the scammer.

Nice dash FUD. The flip is upon us. PIVX aint going away