/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Lizards Edition

Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65317/?
nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47591/?
pastebin.com/DwfX1aa7
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81845/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck, I left lizards in the OP.

Delete and start over.

Posting a lizard

Lizard.

My enchanted items are not glowing, why?

Fuel it with more soul gems

>magicka replenishes while holding a concentrated spell
>not a drop drained while channeling a dual cast
Is it because I'm not in combat or is this the power of an arch-mage?

If archmage does that then I'd love to know. Magicka not replenishing is the vast majority of the cost on spellcasting.

If someone cares

>Name
Anamil Erture
>Age
>Race
Breton (a pure-blood one considering some of her ancestors were inbred)
>Occupation
Nothing, just traveling looking for Tania, her older sister, to kill her for dishonoring the Erture family.
>Backstory
Her father descended from a ruined family with talent in destruction magic -fire to be specific- but the inbreeding damaged these innate skills, which led her father to tirelessly seek to recover his magic heritage, kidnapping his pregnant wife and burning the house with a blue fire, just like her eyes. The mother was eventually saved for enough time to give birth. She and her older sister were raised under her libertine maternal aunt, and eventually Tania told her what her father did. One night she secretly visited the burned house and Anamil heard her father's voice telling her to restore the family tradition of fire magic, and in short time, she managed to make it blue.
>Extra trivia
While inbredness gave her every single of her family's traits, she is sterile, unlike her older sister. Another reason to kill her.

I-is this a good b waifu?

I miss Triss.

What mod adds armor piercing broadhead arrows?

What about armor pieces? I thought they should glow too.

She's ugly, who cares?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65317/?

Why is she so oily?

Any mods that make using archery with a controller better?

I have RSI pretty bad in my wrist and forearm and want to stay away from using a mouse as much as possible. I like how controllers play mostly except for archery.

Specular need reworking.

She reminds me of Clones, but in Oblivion.

bitches got stitches

pls upload new tkre

sorry but the correct term is, "bitches GET stitches". Lawrence you're up

das nice

>Using a Nexus follower just for the textures
>Not making your own

I just mash-up different textures and resources to achieve a certain look

Yeah I fell for the freckles meme, she looked like this a couple of weeks ago

She looks adorable with the freckles, ftr!

you literally pulled the textures off of a follower that hasn't even been out for 24 hours

Is VR worth playing if I've never played Skyrim before?

She fits better without the stitches

Do you like unfun gimmicky unmoddable shitfests?

I haven't modded since about 2-3 years after Oblivion came out, has the process got any easier or is it still kind of a mess for that one?

Magicka replenishes during combat while holding a concentrated spell and it replenishes at an amazing rate. As long as you don't cast something that's more than half your magicka, it seems like I can cast spells non-stop.
Image is immediately after releasing a dual cast chain lightning.

And?

It was a fun experiment adapting the textures on top her owns

It's still kind of clusterfucky. There are some well-maintained and easy-to-follow guides now though, at least?

nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47591/? This is a popular one, but demwaifus one is excellent too

Did you just do the quest where you cleanse the focal points in the college? iirc that gives you insane magicka regen for a while

also post fucking jpgs and use tm to get rid of your menus reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks for the link and such. Debating about trying to mod Oblivion again, or just moving on to Skyrim finally.

>Did you just do the quest where you cleanse the focal points in the college?
Oh. Dammit. Only last an hour, too. The buff is so confusing, says it fortifies magicka and I check my magicka and it's not very high. Should definitely mention regeneration.

>Want to be Poor Little White Girl in a Futanari World
>SoS takes care of the hardest (heh) part for me, adding dongs to all the women
>but there's no setting I can find, nor mod specifically made to tag them all as either male or transgender, or whatever it takes to automatically use male animations without me having to tag them all individually
>immersion absolutely ruined to just get eaten out by all the girls despite their dongs proudly hanging in the breeze, and when I do get them to use a male animation, they won't come inside me for Beeing Female

Anyone got an idea on how to solve this?

just bust a nut so you can play the game for a while without thinking about your dick

recommend me some mods for a furry faggot that wants a khajiit wife

this picture makes me wonder if there's a mod that can turn a waifu's corpse into a rug

Turns our Rigmor of Bruma was causing ctd when Immersive Armors configuring, strange world I guess

pastebin.com/DwfX1aa7

Go to town, my khajiit friend.

You are such a fucking thief. You're just ripping off someone elses character as well as stealing textures.

Calm the hell down and put your trip back on

lol

autism

What body mod does /tesg/ use?

I wouldn't use the word, "thief" but uncreative is a better term

GodDAMN he's handsome.

If i'm only doing minimal body mods, is Nu-Skyrim better for performance than Oldrim?

Do you happen to know what the fine is here in Skyrim for necrophilia? Just asking.

Yes

thanks senpai

>t. clones

How does a travelling priestess make gold? I'd imagine a true priestess would offer her services for free so now what?

Prostitution.

There, I said it.

Whoring yourself.

No.

Selling your body

Learn alchemy and sell stamina sex potion.

don't offer your services for free, then. cant heal people on an empty stomach. or simply join a temple as a worker

Why Blizzard made her so T H I C C?

is it even worth to switch to special edition now that skyrim script extender exists for it?

didn't the most recent update break it completely?

I have no idea user, I haven't played in a long time but I didn't want to try out special edition without SkyUI which required SKSE

Accept donations. Or work with someone else so you can accomplish more than just healing people: injuring bad guys generates revenue too.

I miss Falanu

So I heard a rumor on Reddit that at some point, Bethesda installed a stealth update that makes all non-Special Edition copies of Skyrim run slower even without mods. Is that true?

Yes.
It also give magic aids and the only cure is to purchase all version of Skyrim Edition, PC and console.

Why they're always giving fucking horizontal ears?

this is the first time i've heard of this, but if that's true, goddamn, bethesda is as irredeemable as ea and paradox

Tkre update when? Seriously though

how does one get these knife eared semen demons into their game?

are you going to make me do that thing when someone releases something early even though they feel it's not done yet?

it is kawaii uguu

>kawaii uguu
NO IT'S NOT, IT'S RETARDED STOP DOING IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

What thing, I'm new here

what skin texture are you using in that?

Just a general thing where something gets released early because of pressure.

Like having sex for the first time, except with computer software.

Judging by this post you're the one that's retarded.

You take it a little too seriously. I'm just overdoing it.

nth for drinking until you can't feel feelings anymore

My own. The warpaint stuff is a personal edit of the texture I did.

SKSE was updated for that update several days ago.

Waifu NTR on /aco/ when?

HEY, I really need those stitch textures, especially for the body - I need them for a horror mod I'm making. How did you get them?

very nice texture user

It definitely does not replenish during concentration or while casting non-concentrated spells, at least in the basic vanilla state (pic related is a 4mana/second heal channel). I wish it did (and that spell costs were much higher as well) because there is almost zero reason to invest in extra magicka when channeling or casting anything makes your regen worthless.

It’s just going to get broken again

Heiko you can't just go around stealing other's textures

If your character existed in real life, would they use the same name as their game counterpart or would they have a more "normal" name?

For example, I can imagine Heiko as a Latino named Juan or Ermalda as an Irish girl named Rebecca.

>>>r/Skyrim

Thanks, user! I'll sell healing potions in my spare time.

I suppose that makes sense. I'll get to seeking undead-banishing requests.

I wish there was a mod that lets you actually get hired as a healer.

what if i'm banned from there

>self-proclaimed redditor spreading uncited bullshit
Why am I not surprised?

For honour armor port fucking when

>I wish there was a mod that lets you actually get hired as a healer.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81845/?

There is this, lets you work as an actual priest. No idea if its any good or not.

I'm sure you cried all the tears from your testicles.

what does that mean?

Never.
Though with the Assassin's Creed ports coming out- maybe it's possible.