eyosongive.us

xth for my wife Syndra

second for me unga team bunga

>tfw TCS starts so late for EU that I'll miss it

Damn dude..

>2017
>still no ayy lmao champion
Explain this lolbabs

I want Nami to drench me in her fishpussy!

URGOT
>the % health meme will never die

should I study for my exam week for watch TCS

>tune in to faker's stream
>someone on the enemy team is playing tristana jungle
IT'S FUCKING SPREADING

TCS is already a disaster skip it

its time

is it normal for my rune pages to randomly reset?

I'm really drowsy from being medicated right now. 9 decides what champ I play.

1150 days without a new Jarvan IV skin.

Can't delete the other thread for some reason

League almost had it but he was cancelled

What, is 9pm or whatever past your bedtime?

> spam shitty looking autos
> R
> R
> R
> R for point n click true damage
> that's it...

how is this champion allowed to exist

>TCS
>4 absolutely random people casting
>no Tyler1
>no mention of whether Tyler1 is ever going to show up

What did riot mean by this?

obligatory.

pshhhht... nothin personnel... seme

yeah I go to bed at 7 pm

Zed is an ottermode twink with white hair and scars

post more syndra

>riot shitted out "emotes" instead of custom pings

What the fuck? I would have actually been willing to hand out some shekels to these riot goys if I could get custom pings. I'm guessing they want to stop you from being toxic, but emotes can be abused just as much, but to both your team and the other team. Is riot dumb or am i mssing something? Because people have been asking for custom pings foever.

this is your support for tonight

holy fuck this guy is absolutely nuts with the new runes. you should all UNBENCH YOUR KENCH and rape soloq

back off

literally the first time i heard someone asking for custom pings

where did this fad start? some fucktard played it in my game today and it was underwhelming

Post.
More.
Syndra.

but % health dmg is healthy until it's not overused like in Ornn

You have to respect the syndra poster's love for syndra. I used to think syndra was my wife until I found this general. He has laid claim to her in every thread for years. You can admire her but that is it, sorry.

im locking lethality mundo adc and not giving a fuck

>tfw you win a match against a turbofed Yasuo (like 25/8) after more than 15 minutes of defending nexus with no towers and inhibs

Holy shit that was stressful as fuck.

back off

Anybody else have exactly 1 RP on their account? I know it's silly but it's annoying after awhile because I see it so often, will riot remove it if i ask them?

they should leave him as niche pick to counter mid assasins instand of overbuffing him and making him break the game

i know that feel. enemy zed was fed as fuck but i pulled us back from the brink as karma

Syndrafag, where would you place Syndra in raw magical power in the lore? In comparison to the other mage champions I mean.

There is literally no shame to ending Silver

>will riot take my money for free

i wonder..

EUW +1 VG

>taking pride in having autism

whats the runes you run on him then

She is the most powerful human in the lore that's for sure. She also has the potential to become much, much more powerful and reach divinities/ascendants levels of power.

How do you play her now? with offense runes or utility runes? top laner?

it is if you dont save them

>>> UPDATE thought he thought i was a girl because of our awkward conversations and smileys
>he bought me dj sona
>asking me to discord

And I didn't kno what to do. I told him I'm a boy and he said he assumed I was a boy and didn't understand, he still wants to discord.

Wat do

Just below xerath

VG +1 EUW

spread your buttcheeks user
he did buy you a nice skin

this is your mid for tonight

Just play with him?
I OTP'd Soraka for a while and found a Draven main to duo with. Had a ridiculously high winrate together and he assumed I was girl the whole time. We ended up discording and he was chill.

Just go for it.

She's definitely number 1, and above xerath. You've got to realize, even while she's battling on the rift and handling all her purple balls with her mind power, of whicih she can be controlling 9 of at a single time, she is also simultaneously holding up an entire fucking fortress (her home) in the sky with her magical power.

user, you can't post yuri here. It upsets people.
Post more

good shit today

Didn't they say they wanted to change the first daily win to give 50 blue essence? Because I am not getting shit aside from exp.

I'd imagine the top 5 would be something like this:

Xerath>Ryze>Syndra>=Veigar>Lux

he just wants someone to play with. he doesn't give a fuck if you have a penis or not.

He's probably just happy and wanted to throw some dosh put for his duo that's been winning games, stop being weird

Why would it be a bad idea to play Azir anywhere besides Mid, for example as ADC, Top or Jungle? Asking as a new player.

BASED hash calling illaoifags out

>check this clowns op.gg
>as expected, top 7 is riven/vayne/zed etc
>garbage winrates to boot
I dont understand how people can have literally no self awareness.

Brand is my favorite champion

Xerath is an ascended being so he's in a whole other playing field. It is safe to say that Syndra is indeed the most powerful human mage at this point in time. Ryze gets his power from his tattoos while Syndra's power is all natural.

My top 10 would be something like:

Aurelion>Xerath=Potential Syndra>Ryze>Syndra=Veigar>Potential Annie>Potential Lux>Lux>Annie

>no asol
>no zoe
>no lebonk
>lux

what a shit top 5.

You just want to believe this, but its not true, even veigar is possibly more powerful than her, not to mention ryze and brand exist

What do you do when your name is taken?

I don't think Lux would be anywhere near the top 5. She hasn't even been able to ever practice her magic freely.

are these lolgs best looking egirls so far? not even giraffs and jinxanon were this cute

ASol doesn't really count as "Magic" since he's just throwing stars around, and we haven't gotten any lore reveals for Zoe yet, so we don't know exactly how powerful she is.
But I need to read up on LeBlanc's lore to make a judgement on that.

Become his gf (male)

I like to think Veigar is currently like, just below top 5 and under the radar of every other mage, but will eventually gather enough power to become the most powerful of all, maybe even rivalling A. Sol. It's kinda his theme after all.

Also Annie. I think Annie has more potential than Syndra had at her age, while also being in a much, much better environment to grow into an amazing mage, what with both her parents being magicians.

LEGENDS NEVER DIE

>Host a tyler1 tourney
>no tyler1

What a great stream

>making stars, planets and entire galaxies out of nowhere isnt magic

zoe was confirmed a mage and in the same place as sol

bardo is also one of the most powerful and ancient magical beings i forgot bout him.

and lebonk is the chosen one to carry on the name of lebonk and the black rose, so she must be really strong.

gift him PROJECT Vayne when it comes out

or you have to suck his dick

Rammus-chan is the best looking lolg girl (female). Pic related.

We also have a few girls (male) who are way more qt than Vladfag and Brittany. And lewder.

>it's true
????

I LOOK BETTER NOW REE

I WAS STRESSED MISERABLE AND INTERVIEWING FOR RIOT

>3 random dick clowns as casters
>one already got fired by tyler

LUL

>and lebonk is the chosen one to carry on the name of lebonk and the black rose, so she must be really strong.
Not gonna say she isn't strong, but between LeBlanc being more proficient in diversions and tricks than actual phenomenal cosmic power, as well as the Black Rose being more concerned with politics and manipulation than with magic, I don't think being LeBlanc is such a good indicator of magic power.

Listen, I'm not a weirdo. I don't make big deals out of things, there is definitely something off with our conversations.

do we atleast have a team in the TCS?

Has anyone here tried playing a botgame this preseason?

Ive never seen it this bad before, every game i try has 2-3 bots on my team afk farming jungle.
whats changed which allows this sort of scripting/boosting?