byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4043
byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake thread use the one made first, dont split the thread

Yeah, nah fuck off

this one is better :)

ss13 LARP when

ignore this fake thread and use the thread made first

post webms

Its completely irrelevant stop having a shitfit

what the fuck did he shoot?

a picture, you can see the camera in his hand

>Head of Security (1)
>Warden (1)
>Security Officer (3)
>Detective (1)

Make the best possible security team from VG players

nobody cares about your special snowflakes

Post lifeweb discord

railgun. engineer at the bottom.

HoS - HoPcurity
Warden - The AI
Officer - The Clown
Officer - Greyshit
Officer - Scientist with 7 guns
Detective - Journalist with a gun

My game freezes all the fucking time, what can I do?

>2561
>walk into medbay
>*scream starts playing

read the OP you dummy

I don't mean my screen freezes. I mean I lag out, get a "You are either AFK or the connection has been closed" message, sometimes the screen even goes to black for a few seconds before the lagspike ends. My internet works perfectly fine in the meanwhile. I'm desperate.

pai slot on spacepods when?

>Harmless chair bussed in
>Sec decides to go around tasing, bolaring and threatening to kill innocent people
Sec is literally the worst.

I'm plagued with visions.

>lets you view outside camera range
PANIC

I always thought you were a major autist, but not that much Harley quinn

Ban memer aka vladimir meme please, he is a shitter every single round. Last time he assaulted and stole the clown's PDA while having lots of lethals as non-antag bartender, then went braindead as soon as he was arrested.

You just got TRIPPED by the BOLAS BOY!
The bolases were entirely a greyshirt

oi fuck you i dont play goon

how do i properly roleplay a tomboy waifu?

I was watching as a ghost 'cause I died like 2 hours earlier.

p lay e r re q euest

>hating fun

type into chat
suicide
succumb

oh my god damn, that's pretty epic picture. you have esword AND gun? how did you do that? that's so epic and hardcore gamer dude

time to rate statics:)

Marko Bomb: Decent roboticist, nice to talk to. Down to earth design. Doesn't make positrons often at all. Kinda bland, but not bad. 8/10

Nicholas Clarke: Has a really bad grasp of English but he makes it work :). Honestly not good enough to be playing heads as often as he does. Can't comment on design since he almost always has full space protection armor covering him. 6/10

Yakika: No annoying talking gimmick. Decent at their job. 7/10.

Xenobiologist Gamma or whatever the fuck it is: Plays a worthless job badly with an awful name. Doesn't impact the round at all ever. 5/10.

Vladamir Meme: Your name is also fucking stupid. Actually a decent bartender though, with a nice looking guy :). 6/10. 7 if your name wasn't retarded

Paul Morgan: You exist :). I remember your name :)). That's about it :))).

Little Doris: Okay mime. Doesn't use power to be a dick, doesn't emote well either. 5/10 not a waste of the slot but not good either.

Clownpiece Mommi: I like your name :). Decent mommi :). Cute model, the small one :). 8/10.

Autism Bot: Pretty helpful mommi who will teach you how to do stuff if you don't know how. Doesn't use nice hats :(. 9/10.

Sausage: Doesn't suck as hard as he used to :). 4/10.

>arrest man for sleeptoxing the clown, then sleeptoxing me with a jectie after being hailed after my armour deflected the harmsryinge
>put him in for 10 minutes
>tfw BWOINK

>find the Captain's Spare in disposals
>give it to sec
>Captain Latejoins and gives me a "Emergency Access" ID Card
>It's just an all access ID with red food coloring
>He goes braindead 10 minutes later

It's simple!

can't wait until logs are available so we can see that the bwoink was fucking nothing and you're just overreacting

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4043
Go reee'ing here

>Not on this list
:^(

I get that shit too, I put dreamseeker priotity to above normal in task manager and it seems to help.

Just play a girl and act as yourself, user

bonus point if you become a mechanic since they have to interact a lot with the other crewmates

if you had a sechud you would see that 3 people on the chair were sec, my lad the BOLA BOY was throwing them from the chair and the warden had an outburst after i (sec) tased them from the chair mass

Time to rate your post.
0/10

Women are inferior to men because of smaller hearts, lower tetosterone, smaller muscles, lower average height and more required fat just to live. They are a bit more flexible, however.
In spess, though, men and women are of identical height, str, flexibility, evertying. Genitals do not actually seem to exist. Therefore I think gender in spess is an illusion; it does not exist. So its impossible to be a tomboy, much like its impossible to be a man, a woman, anything other than a worthless mass of cloned flesh

Who was that brown mechanic waifu?

of course it was nothing otherwise i wouldn't go out and mention it for people to meme on me
its just surprising when you think you are in the right and you get that fat meaty admin pm drop in

I'll do you later ;D. Maybe. If you are worth it.

;;;;;;;;D

its a roleplaying game, you fill in the genitals with as much or as little detail as you want with your mind.
Certain crewmembers I picture as really slutty bimbos, others as shy girls that cant fill their jumpsuit.

Reminder that Asimov AI means you can go in the upload roundstart to change laws into anything you want as long as you are human.

As a clown, this is my greatest opportunity to fuck with the station while non-antag and antag alike.

If the AI doesn't allow you, twist your words in a way that you have to enter, like "I want to see the modules for fun, not use them. Also don't tell anyone" and the AI will be obligated to let you in, the second they tell anyone on any comms or pda is failure to follow law 2 as there is no human harm

POST LIFEWEB DISCORD I WANNA PLAY IT

>Tfw someone says that shit then grabs a custom board
Damn right ill tase you until a borg confirms the law isnt harmful.

>Women are inferior to men because of smaller hearts, lower tetosterone, smaller muscles, lower average height and more required fat just to live

AIs will just do whatever these days. I've had an AI jabber over common that the clown parked his cart in front of the upload to hint sec that the clown's in the upload

only potent harm
the board could say "4. the AI should be nice to the clown!"

You're not allowed to do that. Doing so is perfectly ahelp'able.

>Women are inferior to men because of smaller hearts, lower tetosterone, smaller muscles, lower average height and more required fat just to live

>ill
>isnt

Sounds fitting for someone who shouldn't play as a silicon

You can memory edit into any camera in the game currently as non-ai and get non-'fog of war' vision through memory editing

>he plays ss13
>he hasn't watched Moon

Then why is there a 'High Risk Boards' section?
Checkmate.
I only allow alteration of my laws willingly with two heads of staff present or a borg to check the law, I don't' care about MUH VALIDS unlike some people that play AI, I care about preventing hams.

As time goes on, we get more newfags that plays security roles and heads

It's a shame they don't know jack about changing the AI laws especially when they want to kill humans. In fact, the amount of autists that refuses to deal with silicons because they outright refuses to go into the display is astonishing

bonus point if they're a snowflake that only plays their character

MUH POTENT HARM

The shit OP's picture is not goon you retard.

Its goon mining rig sprites not old ss13 sprites im pretty sure

All they gotta do is smack NT default or Robocop on the upload to kill humans

The DS space suit is literally old Veeky Forums and what evolved into our current engineer suits, plus sec and mining when they followed the same theme.
Why did we drop the afro borg over waifu cancer, anyway?

>posts a fictional character
Anyways this conversation is autistic to begin with.

enjoy you're ban

>"AI, let me see the High Risk Boards, i will hold them but i will not use them. Law 2!"

Perfectly alright to say, the AI has to do it because there is no harm anyway

Potential harm does not exist in the Asimov lawset.

Let's say two person asks you to go into the armory, one is cuffed but you can't hear that person. Both are humans

Will you A: Ask why that person is cuffed? or B: Open the way to the armory without question?

It's B as there is no human harm and the person holding the other cuffed person is human, the second the person who is cuffed get killed, you can act

When security has to kill people, NT Default and Robocop are the best lawsets to use

This is the objective fact of it. Hyena's are the opposite, where the females have absurd tetosterone.

You can just tell this post was made by a tranny.

On Boxstation, of the "exposed" circuit boards, we have NT Default, ProtectStation, and Freeform, all of which allow for human harm. Freeform is one of the exposed boards, so we see how that contradicts the earlier argument:

>Damn right ill tase you until a borg confirms the law isnt harmful.

The topic of the High Risk circuitboards doesn't yet factor in, as the Freeform board is already exposed.

>clown ask me to get into my display
>takes up the freeform board
>one of my borg sees this, start being pissed off
>ask me what i should do
>we don't do shit
>borg stands there looking at the guy adding up more and more silly laws

Women have slightly smaller sprites around the waist
Female bald character is the ultimate powergay

someone's gotta draw a greyshirt with an afro and a backpack battling an uphil battle against a scientist bald woman with a satchel

What if we add black holes into the game in one of the space map?

How would there be a black hole next to an active star
Why/how would they build a space station a stone's throw away from a black hole
This is stupid
You are stupid

I didn't know anime girls played as MoMMIs.

pedale jebany

>T. Guy who lets the crew upload Default after they specifically say its so they can murder a wizard

That's the power armor on goon though, Not our old RIG sprites...isnt it? Fuck I cant see through the sun glaring on my monitor.
They have brobots and shit too.

Let's be real
"Through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm"
That's clearly there just so robots don't stand there and watch a human drown. The concept of potential harm was coined solely by SS13 silicon lawyers in quest for validation.

What people dont realize is that preventing potential harm is something the ai/borgs should be doing, Just after their other laws. You have a human brain for a reason.

First timer (obviously)
I get stuck on this screen. Any fix?

Downgrade to Byond 510
byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

Wait like 10 minutes, you're downloading resources.
If it still doesn't fix...Try updating byond.
Im pretty sure everyone has the same thing when they start, it goes away eventually.

The exactly opposite of the truth, congratulations. Just can't wait to see you prevent potent ham and get the ban hammer for it.

>Never read I, Robot - the post.

>The concept of potential harm was coined solely by SS13 silicon lawyers in quest for validation.
You're not allowed to break law 2 or 3 due to potential harm though

I actually started with that version and upgraded when I got this error.
Thanks.

the only essential watching for ss13 is sealab 2021 and red dwarf

I haven't played in a while. Weren't holopeople added? How did that go?

They were added, were shitters (breaking windows, hitting people, etc) and got commented out.

RIP Holodeck, we hardly knew ye.

Wait, why were they allowed to interact with physical things to begin with?

They had no accountability, no laws and could harm real people, it went well

3bin ch3ss xd

Just add in laws that can't let them harm and destroy shit unless they get emagged

You kill someone as holopeople? you get a ding dong bannu

Weird. Does the name change mean anything or is it just a weird name? Was 39 bars of silver.

It's just a name change since you found it in xenoarch