/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Dead Bread Edition

>Stale Bread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thots allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GLpjU9KuqiM
youtu.be/4tBv3vpqFvA?t=4h19m32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not a good helicopter pilot, everyone is just a cheating shit so they're not good at anything.
Same applies to every other aircraft.

where's the logical connection between the two

What are you even saying, Captain autismo?

salty cuz skid blew up his helicopter

Heists are RADICAL

Yeah, that might be the case.

Airplanes

>mansions
top tier:
$17,500,000
includes:
>a large safehouse w/ heist starting access
>CEO PC for crates/import
>a "live garage" where friends can park their car INSIDE the actual mansion (no loading between), 8 slots
TV with playable game like in ceo office
>booze
>nice view of the city
>camera system
>backyard with pool, radio, bbq stand etc...
>1 free volatus (like yachts)
>2 free bati801's
(((PURCHASABLE))) ADD-ONS
>mansion styles $250,000 - $450,000
>game room, includes darts, 8-pool table, arm wrestling table, $550,000
>indoor pool and/or jacuzzi $600,000 + $350,000
>executive wardrobe that allows you to store 5 extra outfits, $250,000
>40 car garage, $450,000
>car custom shop, $300,000 (have to have garage)
>upgrade car custom shop for MOC vehicles, $350,000
>shooting range + gun locker + weapon spawns, $650,000
>helipad, stores 1 helicopter like office, $500,000

mid tier:
$12,500,000
includes:
>heist laptop
>ceo pc
>tv
>live garage 4 slots
>booze
>decent view of city
>camera system
>small pool in the back
>1 free unarmed buzzard
addons
>styles
>gameroom
>indoor jacuzzi and/or pool
>wardrobe
>30 car garage
>car custom shop
>shooting range + gun locker (no free guns)
>helipad

low tier:
$7,500,000
includes:
>heist laptop
>tv
>live garage 2 slots
>booze
>camera system
addons
>styles
>gameroom
>indoor jacuzzi (no pool)
>wardrobe
>20 car garage
>gun locker

vehicles:
>stretch custom (benny's)
limo that's an 6 seater, hydraulics, armor, etc. etc.
>6 seater unarmed helicopter, speed of swift, (elitas)
>2 useless supers(lm)
>bunch of sports classics(lm)
>bunch of 4 doors(sssa)

weapons:
>katana
>frying pan

vip work:
>mansion defense (carbon copy of pirate shit from yachts)

>source: my ass

This guy needs a hobby

NEVER EVERS

>next gta looks like this
>it's online only and has a cash shop now

Is this a dream? There are no more (you)'s

>everyone stays in the urban
>90% of the map goes unused

Sounds just like GTAO right now.

That's because that 90% of shitty mountains, if I got huge rolling planes I'd love to see some WWI or dogfighting over them and shit. Instead it's super ass to use anything off-road besides a bike.

>Instead it's super ass to use anything off-road besides a bike.

Why the fuck are all of the offroad vehicles so inept at actually fucking offroading, or just inept in general? Especially compared to fucking supers and sports cars?

I want to shoot myself when I see the Marshall spawn for gunrunning sells.

Probably should make it where supers are trash offroad and offroad vehicles are king of off roading?
AWD Supers beat anything besides bikes offroad.
This makes it ass to own anything outside of bikes or supers aside things with suspension like the Sandking.

If you actually could travel to other destinations by going outside the urban areas, it would mean exploring what is in between would an activity in itself.
But since GTA5's outback doesn't serve any purpose it just gets boring quickly.

why are there so many clothes
already several mil spent

hey now, theres
>that 1 waterfall with no secret area
>that spooky ghost in the mountain range
>that mining tunnel
>paleto bay

what more do you need to explore the map

You forgot to list the exiting interior of the pub near the Sandy Shores Airfield.

How little does rockstar care about lastgen shit?
I wanna keep this haxxorbucks

You can't transfer your character anymore. That is how little they care.

Thread is nearly kill.

>want to sell quick and buy supplies to AFK while I'm out
>Have to leave the house in like 10 minutes
>RNGod gives me one of these glorious fuckers and the closest drop to me

thank CHRIST

See? That's what I've been warning /gtag/ about all along, but noooooooooooooooooo, /gtag/ never listens to that "newfag". You reap what you sow, and /gtag/ is now paying for its negligence, I hope you're liking the monster you created.

How do you afk in this game now that the tv and surveillance cameras don't work anymore

post pitches

>Stealth (((Update)))
>Karen/Martin/whoeverthefuck has some more shit for you to do
>equal parts tactical equal parts sleazy all expensive
>several small spots open up around town (Bahama Mamas, Tequi-la-la, etc.) where you can choose to do an assassination mission for Haines (poison this guy's drink, kidnap this guy, etc.) doing these missions will unlock slight discounts for the new vehicles/weapons
>purchase the $8m stealth upgrade at your bunker to unlock a new "stealth mode" that allows you to do the new missions as well as exchange your ability to use vehicles, explosives and/or other unsuppressed tools for a near-permanent off the radar state (players will still have a faint sign of your presence if you're close enough ala executive search)
>a few more pedestrian clothes. expensive.
>hobo outfits. do nothing. expensive.
>sneaking suits. delays the average reaction time of npcs during all missions. expensive.
>new armored vests. functions as a heist vest. expensive.
>vests from the ceo style menu are now also available to wear normally. functions as a heist vest. expensive.
>gun holsters that carry one or two of your favorite weapons and provide a slight damage/ammunition boost for carrying them (think favorite bike feature). super expensive.
>a couple of stealth-oriented melee weapons (maybe a shank, garrote) with gruesome stealth takedowns akin to the manhunt series. pretty expensive but still just melee weapons.
>a few more mk ii weapons (maybe some more concealable things like gas canisters that can be made into flashbangs, a programmable assault rifle, etc.) good opportunity to reintroduce cut weapons. moderately expensive.
>a line of new stealth-oriented vehicles. super expensive.
>few of the vehicles are actually armed but all of the vehicles have the mutual ability to jam missiles + disappear off radar completely for seconds at time. meter takes ~125% of the time given to refill.

Maybe helipad instead can store a small aircraft

>anti shitter update

if you easy way out/suicide after taking damage that counts as a kill to whoever damaged you

no going passive in weaponized vehicles

if you come out of passive and damage another player you can't go back into passive for 30 minutes

forgot to add can't call weaponized vehicles in passive

unless you're just talking about helicopters that you bought for the hangar and not planes that wouldn't make sense from a practical standpoint. where are you going to spawn, already flying through the air and 4 blocks from your mansion? how do you land?

Underground runway senpai

what is that eyesore of a vehicle

beauty in eye of beholder

Kawaiimobile has arrived to bring death and destruction :3

I'm feeling a bit stupid here

I was replaying the game, and this is the 2nd time this has happened in a row on this mission

Every time when I swim to the yacht, theres just no one on the yacht, I assume the cutscene should be triggering right? But theres just no one here and nothing on my map after I swim there.

The fuck, no one online seems to have had the same bug before either.

uninstall

Try restarting the game and doing the mission again. If it still happens, it might be a buggy save and you'll have to replay from the start.

Also...
>bald Michael
>not the full-hair and full-beard Michael
kys please

Ninja style

>the yacht you purchase in Online is so empty it looks like an overly-expensive boat rather than an actual yacht
>the CEO office is so filled with clutter it looks like a warehouse rather than an actual office

Rockstar has the best art team paired with the most incompetent and autistic mechanics team.

what are your thoughts on the navy pilot who drew a dick in the air senpai

Probably the best pilot in years.

anyone else get this glitch?

I don't see what the problem is here

Yes.
youtu.be/GLpjU9KuqiM

What could go wrong?

youtu.be/4tBv3vpqFvA?t=4h19m32s

gtag vs madamroastbeef

This has been around forever. The more you ride bikes the more you'll see it. I usually just give it a pistol shot to knock it down.

>Mature game for mature gamers

The lack of player saved outfits

i hear you finger your shit-coated asshole and take a whiff, before tonguing your fingernails
fufufu

ikr

Thread is almost dead again, post characters.

me on the right

see
When I created was pick related

Not enough screenies saved on mobile

prowlin

>he actually paid for his ugly puta to be commissioned

'kay

where's the brap commission though?

never evers

TIL gang attack characters can have miniguns. Shame Steam randomly disabled saving uncompressed screenshots, would've loved a full res version of this to work with. Sadly captured during gameplay with no director mode running.

Gang attack characters depend on the RP of the characters working on those gang attacks
So a high level character would have harder and better armed gang attack mooks to fight

Yeah I figured that out
It was just an "oh shit wait what there's level scaling???????" moment, seeing as nothing else seems to be.

something tells me your screenshot wouldn't have looked much better in director's mode

Post scooters

Twice

You were fooled. It never existed

Pendejo

Do you buy shark cards too?

You don't?

I should have mine commissioned! ^_^
I don't want to however, I'd rather stick with ghetto polandballs

with the missile upgrade can the driver use the missiles?

>tfw no screenshot of tactical faggio

sort of but not quite, you still need to hold a button so your character can switch to the gunner seat

Shotaro or Hakuchou Drag for racing?

I think you know what to do.

Regular Hakuchou.

How planes are made.

Explain

Ignore him, he's never had a decent race in his life. Do the right thing and get yourself a Shotaro.

Depends
Shotaro is better if there's lots of turns. Drag is better if there's lots of straights.

the college dropout and mbdtf are both better than late registration, and graduation is not the worst kanye album, that easily goes to yeezus, also I hope you enjoyed reading the shitfest that the gta channel in your heists discord became, because I sure did

Bunker comes after I/E warehouse, right?

Cute, would stalk around the city but not trying to be obvious about it and would likely screw up and fail when trying to protect you from randoms

The only good female hairstyle in the game. Good taste.

Yes. Make sure you get the MOC with all the fixings too.

It's also the one that like 70% of players have

Gonna have to grind some more for an MOC, but I'll keep it in the backlog. Thanks.