/fhg/ - For Honor General

"I can't think of a name, fuck you" Edition

Previous: (OP)

>Season 4 Hero Trailers:
[YouTube] For Honor: Season 4 – Aramusha Gameplay - The Rogue Samurai | Trailer | Ubisoft [US]

[YouTube] For Honor: Season 4 - Shaman Gameplay - The Savage | Trailer | Ubisoft [US]

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDHhUmtamS0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=6YrrzI0rqLk&feature=youtu.be
pastebin.com/5END0Uuy
my.mixtape.moe/vkwaim.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=CatVYFFZcnk
youtu.be/_5Qjg8BDfJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for I FUCKING HATE SHEMAN

second times the charm

First for canon couple

Shaman should be deleted from game entirely. The only people who play her are crutch people who can't even win with PK

D:

no bully

reminder to get tournament ornaments before shaman is available to everyone

>(OP)
>[YouTube]
Fucking be aware of this issue next time please. Thanks for making this thread though, we only live because of people such as yourself

To be fair, that was my fault and now people are just copying my mistake because I forgot to put the actual youtube links in the OP

Or you could just derank and not have to worry.

>messes up his post number
>not even canon couple
Go back to bed old man nobushi has been claimed by warden

That's sad because it sounds as if the only thing keeping games like that is the fact that unless you play for X more hours you won't unlock that green paint scheme or useless effect. Bad balance is nothing new and it can be fixed with time, same with new moves and styles.

Wonder how long FH would last without visual customization.

lol

>people sweating their ass off against a non stop assassin shit in diamond rank waiting 30 mins plus for a game
>I here in silver where the worst you'll see is another deranker or a turtle lb
I don't know why people do it to themselves. Why play this utter shit and take it seriously? Just throw your qualifiers and grab all the rewards you want in silver.

heh Warden and Kenseis always arguing they never see Aramusha run off with Nobushi in the back woods

I had to go back 5 fucking threads. Everyone that has made an OP over the last few days is fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=cDHhUmtamS0&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=6YrrzI0rqLk&feature=youtu.be

NO BULLY

Does Shaman has a 50/50? and how to do it?

on literally everything

All true. She shouldn't be too hard to balance tho:
>slow down the pounce to some 500-600 ms
>can't be feinted
>doesn't wallsplat (arguable)
>reduce the crazy fucking throw distance
>reduce the fucking dash attacks damage
>slow the poisoned soft-feint to 500ms (arguable)
There, still strong but not a complete fucking abomination of a hero. Alternatively
>forget all the other changes
>shaman can't block (parry is still an option)

>Valk mains
Explain yourself

>and how to do it?
Allllllright, so you want to play shaman. I'm gonna give you a few tips:

>if on console:
Take out the disc, snap it in half, and use it to slit your wrists.

>if on PC/console but bought digitally:
This one is a bit less simple, but still easy: find the nearest rope, tie it around your neck, tie the other end to somewhere secure, and watch the magic happen!

Hope this helped, aspiring shaman main :)

I was actually gonna shitpost on reddit,
i want proof before doing so

You don't need proof. Redditors will eat whatever you say up, before going back to crying for aramusha nerfs, autistically "deus vult xD"-ing, posting shitty MS paint executions because Pope said he liked one, and RPing about the "vultcano" like faggots.

*gently headbutts u from behind* baa! >:3

I never baaposted when it was relevant so I don't have the pic saved

>didn't get anything from winning a tournament
what the fuck is this shit

I can't even find qualifiers since it uses some of the MMR from last season and I was Diamond V from being a sweaty cunt.
So bs honestly.

you forget complain about how all muh old heroes need reworks and shit posting autistic extremely OP moves for their mains

Conq does tbf

>a rich man's bride elope with a penniless wanderer
Ah, a classic love story. I'm more of a Ken/Nobu man myself, but I can see the appeal.

I hope the shiny rank emblem was worth it. I only have 5 more characters to go and I have every tournament reward. My hardest match so far has been against a roach that just mashed top lights, 2ez.

People are putting WAY to mucvh faith into these reworks I feel like alot of heroes just need maybe like 1 or 2 extra moves.

Or bring back Orochi being able to cancel riptide strike in the alpha and beta Valkyrie

Give me the wolf mamma halfswording and no one gets shoulder bashed.

It wasn't worth it and duel was a mistake.
End my suffering.

Conq and Warden both. They used to be one hero in pre-alpha development, then got split in half, which is why both of them have literally 2 specials, and the rest of the kit is normals.

conq can go suck a dick

what was alpha/beta Valkyrie like?

Someone explain deranking then, I haven't touched ranked yet. Do I just lose all my games before I get my rank, then enjoy the shitter games?

>fucking around in the qualifiers with my rep 0 law
>go up against a shaman
>beat them pretty easily, since they're a shitter who only spams the bleed/bite
>get last kill by ledging them
>they spam WOW WOW WOW and send me a PSN message calling me a pussy

Are all shaman mains this autistic?

We both made it to the finals, and it felt so sweet to body their Rep 15 kensei with my zerkman and earn that ornament.

Exactly the same but PK tier damage, double light sweep into heavy took near 60% of your hp.

>Shaman main

The only people who play her are people who want salt, or people who just spam random buttons to win.

Not really shaman main tbf, they were pretty low level and obviously mained kenman. I misspoke there.

Still, though, the point stands - shamans have the 'tism.

>try to parry anything the shaman does
>whoops soft feint into something else with next to no animation :)

I don't think they are real user

why are people so against the thought of giving shaman less health, she's got stupid damage and is fast as fuck.

All assassins should have 3 bars of hp or lower. Prove me fucking wrong assfags.

If anything they should increase HP of entire cast then balance shit from there.
Ass - 120
Van - 160
Heavy - 200

You feel that way because of his downright autistic gameplay. You wouldn't if he had a rework, it's not an outright buff my lad.

If he still retains the fucking shield bash,free GB on BLOCKED heavies, and hes broken as fuck feats on top of getting new and probably overturned moves

Knight Quest was right shields are not for pussies

Anybody have a run in with Lostxpikachu on ps4? Up until this season he was your typical r1 and zone spammer with pk. His bio apparently claims he's "former best pk in the world." That's like saying your the smartest person with downs syndrome in the room. Well i just found him again in elim, and he's upgraded to a rep 5 shaman. I think this guy is one of the most cancerous players on ps4 if not the game as a whole. Every time I've had a run in with him it's just been tangible cancer. Had a private 1v1 with him without pk and of course he melted.

You guys think it's beneficial to make a list of people who intentionally ruin the game for everyone else? Like a blacklist to save others from pure frustration?

That actually a sound suggestion. Also fix the fucking fatman, if anything he should take less damage than everyone with his armor on and the same as everyone else without it.

This way Assassin faggots can keep their 40 Damage heavies and shit and 2fast5u lights.
Maybe lower damage on Vanguards a bit and heavily on heavies.
Force them onto roles, with Warlords/Law just standing at point instead of running around with team ganking.

Does anyone really hate shugoki

like every single aspect about him

That's exactly the point, they're reworking him, if they put actual effort in he'll still be a defensive hero but he should be very, very different. GB from heavy is retarded, it's undoubtedly on their change list, but Conq literally on has his shield bash without it right now. So, you rework him and make his moves more expansive/different and you can change his GB from heavy block now.
Stay hopeful my guy, I'd like an interesting Conq as much as you'd like a non-cancerous turtling bastard.

If you really want to fuck with him, learn Shinobi. I've been able to handle Shamans fairly well as Shinobi (mostly luck, to be honest) and I've always shit all over PKs as Shinobi. You can pretty much out-turtle a PK as Shinobi and make their lights very unsafe if you can parry them (sickle rain off any light parry, 50 damage).

Also you get to give them their own cancer by backdash spamming constantly after bleeding them, that's always hilarious.

So I started search for a tournament with the intent of throwing and the match making time is taking ages. Will it get faster when I place silver? I've never placed before.

unpopular opinion but I think all assassins should be 110 except Berserker and Gladiator, and Shinobi/Shaman should be 90 (unless shaman gets nerfed in some other way). I just want the HP differences to be much bigger. Shugoki should take a long time to fight simply by virtue of a massive health pool, WL should be a mix of the two (probably the lowest HP of the heavies, maybe like 180), Conq should be 2nd highest.

I don't play any assassins but those images in my head make me happy. I wouldn't be surprised if he also plays shinoobi tho.

it takes me around 3 minutes to find a tournament on PS4

What rank?

Thing is it's really unfun that half the cast have 40 Damage heavies, then you add in gear and feats and on 2 light parries you can easily kill someone. So 80/90 is too low of a value. Anyways I am not good at balancing and stuff but still here's little paste of what I think HP should look like.
pastebin.com/5END0Uuy

Though it's not all fair, and game still requires alot of speed/damage buffs/nerfs.
I really wish though classes actualy did fulfilled their role instead of "I got renown now gonna gank"

silver, it was a little faster when i was unranked though

Well de ranking shouldn't take me long, running into lots of aras so I can just stand there while they spam me to death in a few seconds.

Oh yeah, what do each reward tier give you again? I know you get the ornaments for legendary, but what can I grab on my way to silver while throwing games?

>still depressed about loosing to a turtling cent in the finals
>found out the old ornament isn't guaranteed
>want to make use of ara's cool kit
>realize the only good thing about ara is light spam
>mfw i decide to fuck around on shaman for FUN

>not throwing your placements

i did but along the way i accidently got into the finals.

Haven't tried playing since i was done with my placements.

>tournament mode has two fucking pools of players
Who finds this shit fun? This is taking ages.

>someone left so I got a free win
Nooooo

>rep 3 sweaty shaman shitter with salt emblem ragequits mid-execution in qualifiers after a 0-2 in their favor turns into a 3-2
I don't think I've ever had a better feeling in this game.

at the release i remember there being four pools of players
that doesn't give you any points, it's fine

could we be able to rig ranked in our favor?

I wish there was a good vanity reward for my autistic dedication in hitting rank 40 rather than being a masochist by playing duel.

>raider gets kino axes
>warden gets power ranger swords
LMAO

Is it possible that we all use same VPN and it's region?
Game would think we're all close and match us together.

my.mixtape.moe/vkwaim.mp4

Ah thank god, also even throwing games this shit takes far too long. It's going to take all night to finish their shit. I only want the laurels for warden.

Maybe, but if you throw to place silver you'll get wins easy enough.

>Autist notices I'm throwing
>Stops attacking
God I can't wait to be done with this shit.

only play warden in the finals then, you'll get it afer one or two tries

>literally bashing the heavy button on console
>my hero keeps blocking aramushas chain instead of parrying doesn't even register my heavy input
do i seriously need to buy a keyboard\mouse adapter to play this shit game jesus Christ.

that is annoying as fuck, why do they do that anyway?

I'm just going to throw into silver to be safe.
Honour fags I guess.

If all you want from tournament mode is the unlockables, can't you people organize one together and take turns at farming shit?

doesn't work that way

Just heavy him nonstop to do chip damage or get parried

Could do but it would take a lot of time and effort. So for now throwing is the fastest method sadly. Some """competitive""" mode huh.

>all these pk cunts while I'm throwing
Jesus Christ high ranks in console must be disgusting.

I just like a fugggable hero

Oh.
I guess the rewards are disabled when you run one in a group or something.
I never play tournament so I don't know how it works, but I know that statpadding is a thing since the most early games.

Last thread (im the Xbox Jorge Sanchez player explaining throwing last thread), I explained for the XB that gold and above is the occasional rep 6 Glad, now common Shamans, Rep 40 Conqs who just react and never attack(fags), Rep 38 + laws that shove on block and nothing else. PKs who back dash spam and say goodfight from a bleed win while tossing a coin. It’s quite a fucking headache being in gold or being matched agasint Diamond queers

>Tallest Girl.
>Has best ass.
>Her Boobs so good that they had to remove an entire execution

You have to b full on homo to not love Valk.

you can't search for a tournament in a group. you could have a group of people search for a tournament at the same time but that wouldn't be guaranteed. in the end it's just quicker to throw until you reach silver and grind them out
they're terrible, nothing fun about them

Apparently Aramusha DOES have voice lines

youtube.com/watch?v=CatVYFFZcnk

Yeah I saw your post, thanks for the heads up. I haven't faced a single non assassin yet, all rep 20+ other than the shaman. It's taking awhile but I'd rather get this boring throwing shit out of the way and not have to deal with this shit.

>not likely but say UBi reworks the whole OG cast
>they will do 3 at a time one of each faction
>knights order will be conq, warden or Pk,
>law might not even get looked at in the first place

youtu.be/_5Qjg8BDfJo

Glorious timesnap issues.
Shaman dodge heavies are at 366ms
Left at 600, Top 700, Right 500 at lag free zone.

>Halo ost
my childhood

So why does this happen? After a dom match no reward being given, no victory screen or something?
I waited for 30 minutes before quitting.

>Chicken on a skewer

Wtf that doesn't look /regal/ that actually looks good and nice. Are Ubi evolving?