- Make-All finally released

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG/Roggy

>Website
oldschool.runescape.com/oldschool_index

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>DPS calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexArchie - twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost
twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz - twitter.com/JagexKieren
twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest - twitter.com/JagexRoq
twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy - twitter.com/JagexStone
twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH - twitter.com/JagexSween
twitter.com/JagexAyiza - twitter.com/JagexCurse

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-2QV_Pim84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something that I can alch and not lose a lot of money on GO

Friendly reminder that we're going on Safari tomorrow at 12 PM EST.
Everyone's invited!

anime is gay

Are you implying that buying BA leeches is smart? I sell leeches but I still think the people buying leeches are making bad decisions, unless they have a very large bank/way to make money quickly. Unless you have a lot of money you don't need, or make 4-5m per hour then it's not worth it to buy a torso.

how much time does it take to get level 5 in all roles?

I did it in about 5 hours from level 2 attack, level 1 all else.

5 hours for all lvl 5 roles is doable, but with your average team it will take at least twice as long as this. Either you were playing with good people or you're not remembering correctly

>brother wants me to join his normie clan
>tell him in in one
>never joined a clan or clan chat in my life

get tricked idiot im just autistic and antisocial

Yourself
wait nvm LMAO

No, I'm remembering correctly, it was 2 weeks ago when I did it.
I had randoms every time. Some went well, some not so much.

you should make a clan for autistic antisocial people where members literally don't talk at all in cc

Did 5 runs of barrows with safespot using only 1 pray pot per trip and made a total of like 100k profit.
Can i do it without safespotting to make any real profit? Dont have mory hard diaries. Also how tf should i make money with combat? Slayer doesnt give shit at this level
>inb4 "luuul 1115 total noob gtfo"

>Slayer doesnt give shit at this level
get it higher then

I play with first timers like 80% of the time
As long as they're not random shitters that leave mid-wave it's literally toddler-tier mindlessness
Name one single role that is difficult (other than special cases like needing personal medics for a 10hp pure)

that takes ages tho.
def is cancer atleast level 0

just skill and do quests and you'll get some money. there's no dedicated money making method that is even remotely good for someone with your levels

but def level doesn't really affect def if you do it right

I wouldn't be able to ask anyone to join, and if anyone asks to join they're not member material

>that takes ages tho
and what's your plan to train it then, genius?

>Dagannoth task
>Snapdragon seed(43k ea) and medium clues as uncommon drops

Feels good man

obviously im going to but would be nice to stack up on gp before then

Don't be afraid to dump your food to make a consistent line, start dropping from far away and move towards the trap, never the other way around, leave piles of food right next to the trap and grab logs
At level one it can get very annoying if you mess up, just don't mess up, the strategy remains the exact same levels 1-5, just allowing for less food per trail
Build a wall of food

Then you're lucky, simple as that. You're average first timer team will take closer to 30 minutes per successful run between runners going down mid and people ragequitting than 15 minutes. From 0 points rank 5 in all roles takes around 15-16 rounds. Do the math yourself. I really don't care much about your personal anecdote when someone is asking for an estimated time. It's definitely not even close to 5 hours on average, at least not if you count the time you spend looking for teams (which you should). Fairly certain I've done more BA than most people here combined.

your*

On a side note, I knew someone would mention defender, and yeah if you mess up it can be the longest and most annoying role, but if you don't mess up you finish before literally anybody else every single time, even at level 1

I never said it was 5 hours on average, I said that's how long it took me because I know how to do BA, and I told everyone else how to play and then they did it correctly. I certainly had a lot of people ragequit halfway through, but the decent teams made it through quickly because I got everyone to work together.
Try not being bad next time.

I've guess been lucky for months now, I go for gambles every time some first-time noob in cc asks about torso, I make it a point to teach any people who are interested because ignorance of how to play is literally the only reason people would pay more than a BCP for a 2-hour minigame, 4 or 5 queens isn't shit, even for noobs, as long as the team doesn't dissolve

I'll come if you be my gf

>going with a team FULL of first timers

lol wut

Guide-friend?
Sure, I'll guide you to Ape Atoll!

>Try not being bad next time
I can guarantee I'm better than you at BA :^)

If you've been playing BA for months and actively give advice to people in your team it's pretty obvious you're not gonna get the same time as your average torso hunter.

I'm level 5 all rules, if anything you're -as good- as me.

Just fuck already losers

if you don't have full penance and level 5 all rolls and the ba pet you aren't an authority on ba simple as

Ok I have around 950 gambles I'm fairly certain you're worse than me

it only takes 1-2 waves to explain to a noob how to do their role, and then the rest of their time they will BA like a pro

BA has a very low skill cap really, people just don't want to learn or they don't know how to do their role properly

I'm trying.

Is that supposed to be impressive?
Playing a lot doesn't mean you're good.

can't believe it took me this long to realize you were baiting. I blame not having eaten in a while

Nah it's okay, I don't really do BA that much.
I'm just saying it took me 5 hours, so it can be done pretty quickly. Ended up really enjoying it after I learned it pretty well.
I was just bored, got nothing against you.
Although I would like to have my body against you...

Yeah sorry mate I get grumpy when I'm hungry. Just wanted to point out 5 hours isn't anything you should expect.

>Although I would like to have my body against you...

y-you too

we bringing 306 back boys

ign?
I'm always down for a steamy erp sesh.
If you're hungry you can eat me out or something.

stop talking about ba, it just reminds me how insecure i am and how i'll never be able to have one because I can't do anything with other people

Real shit?

user, you should ask us for help, I'd love to help you out.

>hehe im zo autiztic cant even play with other playerz amirite xD
>plz upboat!

kill yourself you mentally ill fucking diaper tranny shit stain sniffing twat

god no, i would never be able to play with someone who might recognize me at some point

ya i should kill myself, it'd probably be a lot easier that way

Same. I tried and got 5 rounds in before my team started flaming each other and just resigned myself to not having a torso

Understandable if you use fucking randoms
I'll admit I've left at wave 10 because some fuck kept resetting the wave because we (successfully) weren't using his strategies

xd

I don't have any friends so I can't ask those to help me and I'm not paying some losers 10m for a torso when the game's only complexity is trying to make your retard randoms not choke on their own foam

guess I'll take you by force

Reminder that leechba has people who intentionally sit in w306 and play horribly to make the game seem "unplayable"

You just try! I have 99 defence, you know?

any irongods with decent construction lv? is the meta really just months of miscellania?

The meta is get rich af, logs are practically a non-issue compared to the gp cost
Kingdom, or teaks at ape atoll, or self-grown mahoganies at fossilized content island

>play two waves as defender first time
>slow but runners get killed without issue
>people ditch

Fighter torso isn't worth it

>there are people who pay more than a bandos chestplate for lower stats
>b-b-buh da peeveepee
No, there are no excuses for this level of garbage. BA takes 4 hours. At 18m that's paying 4.5m an hour. If you still NEED a fighter torso you aren't making anywhere close to 4.5m/hr. It is a waste of time and money to leech.

How do I collect tears of guthix well?
I tried to yolo it last week and got locked from my dam diary cape

Click on the blue tears and don't sperg out when it changes.
Don't be afraid to change walls, too.

how many people in this thread are trying to get a torso right now
Lemme guess, about 5

I wanted to give it a shot because the rest of my goals are just grinding

Same

Gratz better than average.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

got that before too desu, gz desu

gmaul or dragon dagger spec in nmz?

Jamal.

>normie
Enjoy your 700k you'll just spend again when you get infernal axe clue nerd

Account's too trash for master/elite clues it'll probably just go to fury fund

can you just die

i'm missing two hats and the pet. I've been using this guide for def youtube.com/watch?v=q-2QV_Pim84 and I feel like its not the best. Can anyone link or tell me another way because some defenders I play with finish fast as shit. This method works 99% of the time but meh

Why?

you think that's funny you fuckin prick

Ok.

>roggy cc in the op for like 5 threads in a row
one fucking job

do you think i'm fuckin laughin

Yes.

Howd the cluescroll go, honey?

feed chicken

I think helm of neitzinot is op and has a monooply on the helm slot for anything not slayer so it should either be nerfed or a better helm should be added

But any helm you add to be better will be the new monopoly

snap seeds make up for some cannonballs, but dags aren't profit unless you do dks
i do hope you're cannoning...

A little under average, 80k.
Got a master from it, 225k reward.
So they were okay.

I'm not, I'm poor as hell

Neitiznot is unique because it has +0 Mage and range, it's a tribe is helmet of choice
They need to make a really good strength helm that has negative ranged and magic bonuses, that would be incredible. And making a helm like that protect against venom would be cool too
New poll jagex make it happen

No, powercreep is bad

thanks, and keked at fossilized content island. Got a 3-4m cash stack at a given time with 57 con atm, wanted ~60ish to boost western hard with stew

But only make it as a drop from a boss and give it a crafting requirement to actually make it wearable
And make it possible to revolve it that would be cool

Also it should only be equippable my OC who is also a God but jagex hasn't made that canon yet

Guys guys that's too far
We need to make it venom everything it touches 100% of the time, now there's an idea

venom needs to be deleted

and after leaving it like that for a while so people can build highly specific accounts around that one mechanic we should remove it

>Recipe for Disaster is possibly one of the most iconic quests in Old School RuneScape. Boasting ten sub-quests and a total play-time of over 10 hours, this monolith of a quest is played through by even the most apprehensive of questers for the highly sought after Barrows gloves, subjectively the best pair of gloves in the game.
>As the 100th quest released in the game, it is an ode to the questing content everybody loves about RuneScape - quirky character interactions, dynamic puzzles, and memorable combat encounters are all commonplace in the sequel to the very first quest, Cook's Assistant.

DUHHHH

MAKE DRAGON SLAYER 2

why am I getting such shitty xp rates?

how do efficiencyfags train fletching?

>buy flax for cheap
>turn it to bowstrings for crafting xp
>train woodcutting, save logs
>fletch bows, string bows

dragon darts