/wfg/ - Warframe General

Banshee edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.3.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/879496-plains-of-eidolon-update-2230/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ppF8toTPRx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Nezha

Mag is for sexual bullying and I love her

I bought a few extra Primed Fever Strikes with the intent to flip them a couple months down the road like I'm sure many of you did, this being a hot tight fresh perky lil nubile mod and all.

I got to thinking, what if the rest of the Primed Melee Element mods come out semi-regularly and they're a set? We could be seeing Primed Fever Strike once every month or so along with the rest of the cast. How screwed am I if that happens?

So if i get riven mods that have shitty attributes, are for shitty weapons that i will never use, i should just sell for kuva or endo right? Is looking at the disposition for the weapon a good enough indicator if a riven is worth keeping/trading?

I want to Nakak to smother my face with her dirty cetus _____ then ride me until I ___ in her _____

xth for I ran my operators face through a neural network and this happened

It's not a set, don't worry.
That said, it's also a melee mod so nobody is going to want it badly enough to buy it from you either. But whatever.

IF YOU LEAVE GROUP WHILE HOLDING TOXIN BIG SLEEKS HAPPENS AND IT HELPS TO COMPLETE EVENT FASTER

worm a qt
gib qt mags pls

>Need top kill sentients
>my 2k damage shotgun doesn't even take off half their health when they're lv 20
I really don't get what I should be doing here to get rid of these fucks.

reminder to jew for plat in spanish trade chat

So what makes gara so good?

better frost

reeee

frost that actually scales to endgame and tanks better and cute animation sets

inb4 image of autistic frost getting carried by Gara

Use operator beam to remove resistances, or just whack some Vomvalysts.

DARK TIMES KILLER!

bullet goes through glass but not through ice

But melee is the strongest?

>Try to name my dagger Zaw with the LITERAL name of each part.
>It is considered "profanity".

Nice game DE, I bet Steve was responsible for this high IQ decision.

What does that have to do with the popularity of melee weapons being far less than other primed mods

I'm guessing I need to have something other than my 5 for that?
Probably from The War Within?

melee is the strongest, meaning it has many other strong mods and already has the best builds
many of these builds do not have space for primed fever strike without dropping something important

Is the lenz strong enough that I can ignore split chamber and just slot more damage?
Having to deal with a 10% chance of only firing half your damage and having that extra arrow ignore the pinpoint accuracy from being a charged bow shot when you're running heavy cal.
Running that new mod for guaranteed two arrows probably means even less dps I imagine.

Is there anything else that increases damage as much as Banshee's Sonar? Holy shit.

Balls are too lewd user.

>humor
>say 'Ay oh, that's enough little killa'
>cute Warframe mask

She is not for the sexual

>Is looking at the disposition for the weapon a good enough indicator if a riven is worth keeping/trading?
No not at all. Some weapons are strong but still unpopular/high-disposition and make extremely good use of rivens. For example, Opticor.

Some weapons are just shit, to the point where even with a +300% damage +150% multishot riven they don't compete.

add chroma nd rhino to that mix

>DE being lazy
more news at 11

Doesn't literally every melee build use Fever Strike for Corrosive though?

Nobody is gonna buy it from you, dumb frog poster.

nothing is strong enough that you can ignore split chamber. it is better than heavy caliber, so if you really hate that inaccuracy aspect just ditch the HC
but it's still a crit weapon so your damage is heavily RNG-dependent anyways

is there any good way to know what i should keep then?

Not really. Melee is mostly about status and crits atm, while fever strike is just elemental damage.

No. Some melee weapons like memeing strike atterax don't even use elementals.

Others which are built around Condition Overload use 60/60 mods, and throwing in primed fever will fuck that up. Plus it would weight too much towards corrosive and give you fewer of the other elemental procs, meaning less damage from CO.

the fuck is this now
never seen this before

>your damage is heavily RNG-dependent anyways
I don't think you understand.

Is zenurik still the best focus?

don't worry, jew. i'll probably buy it off you. fuck. i can't log in because my gpu is dead and this mod will fit nicely on my excalibro chromatic blade build. just give me a fair price please

For status count in condition overload, do the procs of viral/corrosion/blast/gas count for one or two each

map generation fuckup
part of other tile clips in

by a long shot
but focus 99.0 is coming so don't bet on it

>find a team for a fissure
>game is loading
>connection to host failed
>mission FAILED
eat a dick DE you didnt even give me a chance to fail it
that is at best mission abandoned

okay since you have a crit riven it's a little different
if it was just point strike you'd have 125% crit, meaning 1 in 4 shots orange crit for significantly higher damage

Blast = 2 because of the knockdown. The rest are 1

Ceruleans on Warframe

Whats the best place to level archwing shit
Im forced to get better crap for it because of Jordas Precept
I fucking hate archwing forced content

How does corpse dismemberment work exactly? Is it just a random chance if you have Slash damage? Does more Slash damage make it more likely? Is it related to the Slash status proc instead? Will they always get cut in half if they half a Slash proc when they die? If the killing blow procs Slash? Or what?

Mobile defense on (I think it was) neptune

i personally do the eliminate on mars. i don't know if that's the best though

gas is two also. there's an actual gas status plus the toxic status it inflicts

Get some friends, go to ophelia, then afk in a puddle while they kill stuff at a choke point.

It works by reading the wiki page on slash damage

>can't have gas and blast in the same build
motherfucker

cock
cum
masks

>it's another plains pubs wanna leave but don't say anything for like half an hour then start whining when you're still doing stuff
I don't understand why we can't just leave individually

you can...you just leave squad

I spent 500 void shekels to get the Mara Detron instead of getting multiples of that primed toxin mod. Mistake or no?
>open world
>it's just a big map rather than random tilesets

we can, pubbies are just retarded

im helping

You want throwy status thingy?
TOO BAD HERE BUDGET MEMEING STRIKE HOPE YOU LIKE KILLING ONE FOE PER SLIDE
is this even usable? I think I might just.

I already read that before posting here. It didn't say.

Does anyone have range data for Zaws?

>primed heated charge
>Primed cryo rounds
>primed fever strike
so when do you guys think primed charged shell is hitting the rotation?

with primed reach all long-handle zaws go 6m and short-handle zaws are something like 3m?
guandao is 10m for reference

I don't think that this is going to work. I'd just go with the left one. Also, I think that +finisher damage works for ground finishers

Do you keep all your treats if you leave the squad?
The power of the Evolution engine

How do you build Saryn? Range and power strenght for spore spam? I understand spore is the big draw for her nowadays, right?

>+108% crit damage
>+112% slide crit chance
>not going to work
it will, just not very far.

you you care more about jewing plat or earning mastery? because mastery's all you're gonna get out of that gun.

What about fun ?

range and equal parts duration and strength
she clears low levels fastest with spores, but toxic lash is more powerful because melee is the best weapon type

Why don't all these frosts that use snowglobe for the slow just use nova?

range is paramount. duration and strength secondary. if you just want to pop defense maps like hydron then more strength, if you want to go to any other kind of mission, duration becomes more important.

Should make the Aklex p or just stick with the lex p? I don't care for mastery.

mprime has to be refreshed

because they don't want to be shot

Good morning /wfg/ :3
youtu.be/ppF8toTPRx0

how goes the grind?

why not both?

there are better places to get that, too.

well you get double the mag size but really shitty recoil and not much increase in fire rate

>I don't care for mastery.
then uninstall

I'm considering entering the jew-game. Is this a good starting point?

What if you don't have memeing strike?

Yeah, well. It's just so weird to do this with a glaive. Combo counter is not going to work with the throw attack too, which further, like, distinguishes the build.

not really, these mods will take forever to be worth anything, and it's unlikely more than two of them ever will be worth anything. a better starting point would be literally anything else.

what frame most likely takes kubrow knots?

maiming strike isnt necessary

valkyr

>he doesn't know
>HE DOESN'T KNOW
aha

then it doesn't matter, you can still combo venom lash and spores for extra damage and spreading status. condition overload > memeing strike.

Valkyr.

Yeah, that's exactly why it feels like a huge fuck you riven.
it's a throwing status weapon that I'll have to meme strike with now and the negative is like -95% status when maxed.

wouldn't she be taking a barbed kavat ding dong instead?

HOW MUCH PLATINUM I MUST BUY SO DE WOULD NEVER NERF EXODIA EPIDEMIC AND FUCKING BUFF CONTAGION?

What would you say is the crit chance threshold for using berserker over primed fury on a weapon being built for status over crit?

>western "art"
I'm going to puke.