Overcooked Edition

>>REMINDERLIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/v/1511015129952.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=kLQCNMlSMZI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>month after pc release
>game is already dead
so...is the expansion gonna save this mess like in destiny 1 or is it over?

Post your Guardians, Guardians.

you first

Unless there are significant gameplay, quality of life changes beyond just adding a little bit of content then no.

so...it's over...fugg

Just posted, but here ya go.

fifth for dead barvo

>when you see oh no its colt being retarded in other games
i.4cdn.org/v/1511015129952.webm

it'll die again the day after prestige raid lair

nothing really works with synthoceps :(

Can't, since I'm still looking for some stuff to update my current look, so it's just a boring WIP at the moment.

stop farming tokens

Terrible, please shader yourself.

candy buttons is best lock chest. war cult best cult

i wish best warlock chest didnt look like shit in any other shader

It gives the little extra flair that this nice look chest piece was missing otherwise.

But if I stop farming tokens, how will I have a tiny chance of getting the one thing that I actually want from a vendor? JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING MARK ALREADY ASHER.

redpill me on methods of farming planet tokens

Shit taste confirmed.

Yes, thats what I was confirming, his shader taste is shit.

>tfw you join a 3stack CruCru and they're fucking awful
>meanwhile enemy team is full-on meta but they're seemingly randos who are dominating like crazy

How do people not rotate properly in Control. I keep seeing people camping on shit, die, lose territory, then fail to capture shit back.

Well on Io you run around the drill in Giants Scar. Chests and high value targets spawn at a good rate, and there's a public event sometimes. Then when the chest limit fucks you, spend some time doing something else and come back.
Then go to Asher and die a little inside until all hope of never having to come back to this God forsaken place is lost. Become an empty husk, then fill yourself with contempt for Asher as he continues to NOT GIVE ME THAT FUCKING MARK.

THE GENESIS MIND TURNED ME INTO A VEX IKORA
I'M ASHER VEEEEEEEEEEEEX

Just booted up Destiny 1 again

>Pros:
-Not as many shitters, they've moved on to D2
-Consistent lobbies, odds are you will play with the same few people for a few games cause no one wants to leave the lobby
-Fast as fuck compared to D2

Cons:
-30 fucking fps
-A little bit longer queue times than D2, and you're queueing to play the same people
-RNG bullets are significantly noticeable compared to D2
-"Ded game"

If more people moved back to D1 or played in casually while waiting for shit to reset, I think there could be a good move back to D1.

Then again, no content rip.

How do you play control?

I fucking hate it, because as far as I know, you just need to defend 2 zones which are closest together and kill things.

And get A and B in the raid map, which is the most unbalanced unfun piece of shit map ever

Did discord go down for everyone else?

What I do that tends to work most of the time is rotate shit. So if I see an enemy capping one point, and generally they always send most of their guys to do this shit, I run off and capture the point furthest from them. So long as we maintain at least two points at any given time, we'll generally remain ahead.

What teams seem to do really often is turtle it up and try to desperately defend B on any given map, or to just focus on taking B. I don't understand this. There are three points to contest.

If I see one person taking a point and I have a visual (via radar) of where the enemy generally is, I'll let that person go it solo (usually this person is me) and take a point, as you don't need the entire team to capture a point.

If an entire team kills a bunch of dudes ON a point, you only really need to leave one guy behind to seize it while the others secure everything else. It's really just common sense, but time after time do I see people not do this and, consequently, lose

Yep. It's an outage

It kept going down yesterday

While doing to raid, fun as fuck. We did finish using ingame voicechat, what a piece of shit, quality is beyond awful

mida/uriel or nameless midnight/hard light?

Using this as inspiration for the warlock lewd

devils/either auto

Antiope/Hard Light

Betterdevils/urial

>rarepepe

which one of you was this?

solo queueing you can't rely on that. if your team is holding two they'll get sloppy and eventually the team on C goes full bloodball and teamshots the shit out of your team. so you try to run for the point they left unprotected to try to keep the score advantage while your teammates respawn.

it really comes down to who can capitalize best on 2:1 advantage. powerplays are folly.

better devils or old fashioned?

better
devils

Better Devils if you have it, Old Fashioned otherwise. Though I could've sworn there was a good alternative to BD besides Old Fashioned

Anyone else changing mains in dlc?

>like voidwalker and stormcaller
>hate warlock jump
>hate warlock aesthetics
>warlock exotics feel bland compared to Titan and Hunter

no kin/ele exotic is worth it

always devils. exploding payload isn't effected by range drop-off

>mains
lol this isn't wow

>not playing warlock in the warlock dlc

>not having a character you prefer more over the others

I mean if you like all three that's fine too but come on man don't be a Queef of the Reef

Surely Bungie will buff Dawnblade because Osiris is a Dawnblade

We talking PC or console
this is imperative to whether or not you use hand cannons instead of either of those options

we really need some sort of flair that differentiates PC and console posts

>finally got my guardians to look cool
>realize warlock is wearing a set
>hunter is wearing a set

>blocking out names in the year of our lord and saviour, two thousand and seven teen
(cwl)(ok)

It's called the name field, or even better, post which

>flair
you have to go back

You better be glad I'm at school and can't watch this

Kinda same feeling here, always was Warlock fanboy but like you said the jump is kinda shit and titan/hunter have more fun exotics and shit.

Oh, that must have been the Reach night with /hg/

>halo

DISCORD DOWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what character? they're gloves

I dunno but I've seen him too lol

I want to get through the raid at least once before curse comes out

what happened to discord? I'm finna team up and sheeeit

it got deleted by the trap admin that hitch promoted

what is the meta(PC) resilience i should have for pvp?

>need a 300 chest for infusion pvrposes
>wait until devrim goes 300 to spend my 500 tokens
>gets no chest

Same. Currently sitting at 287 on my warlock and I still haven't done the raid yet

>not doing the raid at least twice every week
>not cheesing the prestige one at least once every week
lmao

define cheesing

Holy shit I didn't know you could get 300 blues. I just got a pair of gauntlets and that was the only thing I needed

cant ever find anyone to run it with and that lfg thing usually only wants people who has already done it so I'm shit out of luck

Yeah because of infusion it keeps blue gear relevant and gives a few extra fashion options.

There's a glitch that makes it so that no ads spawn and there's only 2 dogs in the pleasure gardens

join the clan(s)

I like the Iron Banner armors. Can't wait to get fuck all

>turn in clan engram
>get Celestial Nighthawk

I dunno what to feel right now. It looks cool but I dunno if I'm even gonna use it

>being a shitter
lmao

About how long does it take to complete leviathan? This will be my first time.

Anyone down for Nightfall?

Depends on your group. Could be a little over an hour or much, much longer. My first group was full of shitters that had terrible weapons and couldn't grasp the basic mechanics so it took 5 hours.

4 hours and lots of patience if entirely new
1 hour and some with experience
40mins if pro
20mins if you're speedrunning

>It looks cool but I dunno if I'm even gonna use it
It's easily my favourite Hunter exotic. Get your buddies to generate orbs for you and you can use it quite frequently, especially if you headshot a lot to build up super energy.

Anyone doing or up for a Raid, prestige or normal, right now?

what do they look like?

youtube.com/watch?v=kLQCNMlSMZI&feature=youtu.be
fucking hell

Yes nigger. PSN trying to do nightfall

>no new raid for first dlc
>Heavily implied no new raid for dlc after that

JUST

Raids are not a sustainable form of content yet they require an astounding amount of man hours to create. As someone who played a lot of WoW, raids can suck my dick.
Good on Bungie for trying to do something different for once. It remains to be seen if what we get will be a worthy successor though.

Message me if you need me for nightfall

>MIDA/MIDA/URIEL'S/BETTER EVILS

I'm getting pretty sick of seeing this shit in every fucking Crucible

You're not missing one, its just a short clip of someone being retarded in an over-rated game whose only redeeming quality was that it was slightly better than other options on its platform at the time it came out.

play on pc, where autoaim isn't the meta

I was gonna give legit feedback but youre probably right, theres no saving console crucible.