amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/U24vQg4E
pastebin.com/wKuQNpQd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for chickens are best.

Some people just can't be changed, user

Repost of EWS- Part 2
pastebin.com/U24vQg4E

Part 1:
pastebin.com/wKuQNpQd

Part 3 coming soonish.

>filename
That filthy soda-slut.

Reminder to report and ignore noncanon furbait.

Reposting.

Fuck off to trash furfag.
Hey Dobson.

Foxy's seen some shit.

He's seen many a pirate hang from the gallows and now only grog can hide the memories like so much buried treasure.

Sister Location might as well have been called “Poor little Purple Guy” in terms of how fucked Michael is at the end.

At least the people who wanted to see the guard get stuffed full of robot willy finally got their wish.

Desperate times calls for desperate and slightly inappropriate advertising to bring back a bit of cash.
That said, an Orangina style commercial would be interesting

Don't be rude

Hot

Is Mike meant to be from out of town? I know it was mentioned by Mike he grew up in the suburbs, but he seems to have no prior experience with Freddy's pizzeria until he got the job as the night guard which makes me think he's not a local. It also makes me wonder how he pays for his medical bills and used to care for his mom back when she was alive if Freddy's pays so little. There's still no word on Mike's father either which I think is a little odd.

That's some good shit Luci

I always figured that he was born in the same state(?) but not in the city(?) wherever Freddy's is located.

>Mike overhears talk about this haunted kids pizzeria
>"Killer robots haunted by dead kids? A monster that steals your skin? A robot hotdog vendor? And people say I'm crazy!"

Top five active and inactive OCfags?

Only error I noticed on a reread was pique instead of pirouette.
Your gif makes me wonder if there's a connection storywise and officially however small between Ballora and Chica given they have the same color eyes. The joke comment about Ballora becoming Chica over the years might be closer to truth than first thought.

>why is the thread so dead?
>remember to spam reports on content I don't like

There are other threads for furry OCs. This is a thread for Five Nights at Freddy's.

>dude you can only draw EXACTLY what's in the games okay
Fuck off you wannabe janitor

>what do you mean unrelated furshit's not allowed
Cry more furfag.

Five Nights at Freddy's is shit.

1-3 and World are fine.
4 and SL are shit though and SL might as well not be called FNAF.
Fucking hell Scott if you're saying that it's going to be a spinoff, at least fucking make it a spinoff instead of trying to haphazardly tie it in with the past games.

>FNAF4 introduces the idea of furry animatronics and is shut down after Fredbear lobes a kid
>SL opens and is shut down after Baby firmly grasps a child and is implied to have caused the Fredbear Diner incident
>using the same tech FNAF 2 happens, more prototypes of Fredbear style bots kept around for nostalgia and is shut down thanks to the murder of several children now that Purple hates Freddys
>because they're equally glitchy toys may have killed someone and they get scrapped
>now broke FNAF 1 happens using the mishmash collection of bulky bots
>shuts down from murder controversies being reopened after Golden Freddy suit was discovered and Spring Bonnie is missing
>This gets the attention of Ennard and Micheal
>FNAF 3 happens after Spingtrap is found with Freddys burning to the ground shortly after
Could this be a plausible timeline? I feel like mixing and matching games together is the best way to go about it rather than assuming they go in chronological order.

Sister Location can go at literally any point between 4 and 3, but the technology makes me feel like it takes place after 1.

>active
All of them
>inactive
All of them

I find it hard to think that SL happens because FNAF 1 was so run down that the idea of a brand new location opening up using more technologically impressive hard to believe. It makes more sense to me that things started off high end and then they were left with the crude but sturdy and long-lasting robots that never got thrown away. If the coma victim was related to Purple then some of the content makes sense if he's imagining what the new blueprints for the Toys and the Classic bots might look like based on their notes or some shit. I feel like shit wouldn't be as hard to piece together if it were not for having to account for Ennard and Micheal.

>implied to have caused the Fredbear diner incident
Where is this implied?

>Lucifer is so talented he can even make Ballora look attractive

She'd look better on her knees weeping and begging not to get deleted for dressing like a slut.

She'd look even better if she wasn't gonna be an overblown sexbot of Afton's creation in response to a failing marriage.

Ballora having a conversation with Mrs. Afton, or at least trying to have one, when?

>ballora is the human equivalent of those gmod bimbo bots

She was literally built that way though. It's not her fault she's a whore.

>"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."

Thanks for catching that, it's been fixed. I'll better acquaint myself with ballet terminology for the next chapter.
I never noticed the eye colors before, but that's a good catch. Perhaps the Chica was inside her all along.

>Ballora the Chicken
I need it.

I’m not thirsty, you are! Shut up.

Damn, you're thirsty

I'd rather date the chicken.

>I’m not thirsty, you are!
Well, you're not wrong.

Are uncensored versions of this and Beamz are coming on the booru?

That's a cute erasure.

>under her bib is a bra
Lewd.

I was tempted to post the one where she had tassels, but I have my doubts about that being kosher

This one's classy.

And another one for the Cica file
Nice

>having a Chica folder
Good man.

Why are Foxy and Freddy so cute together?

All of the animatronics are cute together

>that series of pics that had Foxy getting screwed and teased by Freddy
Sold me on the two being cute together

I just liked the implication that Foxy was out of order from getting the bear dick.
I'm honestly surprised Scott never revealed how Foxy got so ravaged in the first place.

There should be a FNAF game where the equivalent to Phone Guy gets turned into an animatronic and forced to hunt you on the final night.
Or a game that dips into how horrifying it'd be to be an animatronic.

That reminds me of the theory people had back in early August of 2014 that Phone Guy was put into the Freddy suit. The idea was that the reason Freddy doesn't move until midway into the week is because it needed time after getting suited, and then on Night 5 when he ramps things up he also messes with the phones.

I always thought the stringy stuff in Freddy's head was somebody's brain stem.

I wonder if Scott had planned for Freddy to have been the one who did the Bite at some point. That pic plus the handprint on his head and the rules all seem to point to the possibility.

Foxy being the first culprit the player would pick does add to that idea.

Also, the handprint looks pretty small, with very little space between the fingertips and the hand. The Bite victim was most likely supposed to be a kid, rather than an adult as FNAF 2 all but said it was.

There was no "plan" for a second one when Scott made the first game.

Freddy has a big head it could be an adult.

No, I get that. I meant that I wondered if Scott originally planned for Freddy to be the Biter during development of the first game and kept that stuff in as a red herring.

>tfw too intelligent to bite childrem

What's there to be a red herring about if there wasn't going to be a sequel?

People put red herrings into stand-alone stories all the time. Maybe Scott just wanted to keep whatever people played his game guessing, or perhaps he just wanted to pat himself on the back or something, I dunno.

I just want to point out that it's also entirely possible that neither Foxy's disrepair nor the stuff about Freddy never had anything to do with a single throwaway line in the game. As far as we know, the Bite of 87 wasn't originally anything of importance and Scott only made two games about it because the fanbase won't shut up about it. There's a good chance that the whole thing was only retroactively important rather than important from the very beginning.

Scott was pretty depressed during development, I don't think anything in FNAF 1 was meant to cause misdirection compared to things like the audio slow down in SL, or the Box. If Scott had a culprit in mind for the bite, he would've left an answer for it like the newspapers did for the killer and animatronics' behavior, as opposed to trying to mislead and confuse the player.

>Scott only made two games about it because the fanbase won't shut up about it
This always annoyed me. The Bite was a creepy little background event in the first game that added to the game's atmosphere. It shouldn't have been the focus of a third of the franchise's games.

I really hate how the fans "need" to know about and obsess over every little thing, and suck the mystery and ambiguity out of the games. The lore autism really killed the magic.

I'm going to go ahead and blame MatPat for that, given that he makes a living creating a demand for convoluted self-referential horseshit that he can link together for clickbait revenue by telling his simple audience that there is in fact a deeper meaning under every rock.

MatPat definitely played a significant hand in it. I wish Scott never listened to these dipshits.

That's what I've been wondering, too. It is entirely possible. Likely, even.

>the only people to do a chart were autistic Baby and Ballora fags
>the only one to edit a husbando chart is a Crisis fanboy
Somehow I'm not surprised.

It isn't a recent meme.

It had got brought up again and nobody cared. Considering this place is all about perpetuating dank memes and waifus I was shocked there was lack of participation at combining the two.

How do they kiss?

They don't, user. They weren't built with lips or articulated mouths.

Would you smooch Harry?

>The Bite was a creepy little background event in the first game that added to the game's atmosphere
It really was. I mean it was completely open to put the blame on any of the animatronics and there was enough to support the claim. Freddy and Bonnie had the best shaped mouths Chica her second mouth visible and Foxy his teeth. Not sure if anyone ever thought Goldie did it and got hollowed out and discarded as a result.

>Not sure if anyone ever thought Goldie did it and got hollowed out and discarded as a result.
You could argue that technically Goldie did do a bite at least, what with Fredbear and all.

Man, I can't believe Scott ruined Golden Freddy even more with that Fredbear horseshit. It's downright impressive.

While we're on the first game, did anyone else wonder if the killer was actually an animatronic, at some point in development? The guy who got arrested could've been on shift while his character was roaming around and killing for whatever reason, and gets framed as a result

That was probably meant to make the first game's story even more horrific as some innocent employee was arrested for what the robots did.

There's always been this recurring idea that whoever got arrested was the wrong guy, since the newspaper articles state that no bodies were found and the suspect was eventually released. Never been too fond of the animatronics being the kid-killers, though.

They're already adult killers, what's wrong with them also being kid killers?

There's a limit, okay?

How come sassy tiny Baby is somehow better villain material than dry juggernaut Baby?

People enjoy a sass master.

Because she's a perfect little angel.

Make sure you stay and let your bird cuddle with you