/fg/ - Falcom General #126

Hot for teacher edition

Previous thread: Tag the spoilers so the general doesn't die again.

> PS4 ports for CS1 and CS2 incoming

> Zwei II out on PC store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port: steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

- Trails of Cold Steel III is out right now, news/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Sen III trailer has been subbed: youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI

- Cold Steel PC guest blogs (written by port programmer Durante, of DSFix fame):
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163720373505/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-3-from

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Buy Zwei 2!

Where were you when Alisa got BTFO as the main heroine both officially and by fans?

You think Kevin taught Rosine about handling a crossbow?

>yfw Rosine will have saltbolts in Sen 4

I will revive Millium!

Probably not, since Crossbow's are just one of the standard weapons the Church can train it's members with based on a comment from Ries in Sky 3.

It's like saying Ries trained Scarlet or vise-versa.

She ded mon ami.

>Kevin shows up in LS
>Rosine blushes
>She calls him senpai and has a massive crush on her crossbow teacher
>Ries narrows her eyes

WHAT. What in the fuck is Mishy doing here?

Mishy is the grandmaster

Mishy's basically the Falcom mascot at this point

This kid is one lucky fuck.

I LOVE ESTELLE!

Why can't you guys be more creative with the op picture? I've lost track of how many times I've seen the same official or worse screenshot of x waifu. There should be some fanart or other official art to pick from.

Rosine will be the unsung hero, salting Cedric Albarich and Osborne.

We do it to make you mad

I'm more disappointed you're all so dull.

YES

Mishy is the Falcom´s universe absolutely god, he´s the one who created every game, some legends says he is the true Falcom creator (and our god too)

This can only end in nice boat

She is so lying.

When will i be able to return to the main city? I've had my map above 50% done for a while, and i'd like the reward for it.

Nobody's stopping you from making the thread next time if you care so much.

I don't care about the thread. And that wouldn't really change your dullness/tastes so I'd still be disappointed.

here have some Juna

>I don't care about the thread
>Wow guys, please start using some new thread pictures

Not even that user, but are you ok in the head?

Are you? I said from the start it's your lack of creativity I couldn't understand.

Well i haven't made a thread in ages. I've been playing Ys mostly.

>I don't care but I'm going to come here every day anyways
>I'm also going to bitch about things I don't like about it while i'm here

I care about you.

Two father figures in this game already shipping their daughters with Adol.

Duren and her are hitting it off well enough that she can bite his arm.

Gonna get to play as a mace loli now.

best girl

Can this dumb bimbo ever solve anything without resorting to violence? Or is she too much of a brute for that?

She mellows out a lot more in Zero.

>88.50%

Tioske, go put on some pants.

Calvard when?

is this better?

>FC's final boss
Who was responsible for this, who thought this was a good idea

Celeste D. Auselese and the people of the liber ark.

They didn't create Reverie.

Sure they did. Who the fuck do you think put it there to guard it?

You're having trouble with it? I didn't find it hard myself, aside from the first phase where it has those two faces that only take damage from either magic of physical.

It was created by the Aureole as a defense mechanism, it even attacked Celeste and her people when Aureole felt threatened.

I'm having trouble with the phase after that, does he stop summoning those alpha drones eventually?

That's literal retardation. The entire purpose of the ruins underneath the castle was to act as an initial seal to keep people from accessing the liber ark and the aureole. It wasn't put there by the Aureole, it was put there by the people who wanted to SEAL the aureole

Oh those things. Well, my advice would be to put the belt that recovers CP on Joshua so he can use his all hit S-craft often to ease up on them. But otherwise no, he summons those things from time to time. Use earth wall to block his shit AoE to kill them once he shows up.

I never said it was put there by the Aureole dumbass. They managed to put it there after they sealed the Aureole. This is all stated in the games.

Are you literally fucking retarded, mate? My post to that guy was a response to him asking whose idea it was, and the answer is what I said. The aureole did not put the reverie guardian there. I was right, and you attempted to correct me for some stupid fucking reason despite that.

Piss off.

You said they created it which is wrong you fucking retard.

The Aureole had made the Reveries to stop them from performing the seal on it, and it stopped moving as soon as they managed to finally do it. The Reverie as the final boss is probably that same one, and they re-purposed it as a guardian for the first seal, is what that user is trying to say. They didn't build it from scratch.

Nope, you're wrong. The Aurole created the reverie robots. That particular one was sent to kill Celeste and Co to stop them from sealing the Aurole away, but they managed to seal it behind a door. All of this is in the data crystals.

I said it was THEIR IDEA TO PUT IT THERE, and it was.

Try again, faggot. There's a reason why the door opened up as soon as Richard [spoiler[undid the seal[/spoiler]. The ruins were designed to make it so that Reverie would come out and kill whoever activated it. You're dead wrong.

And if you actually READ THE ORIGINAL GOD DAMN POST I MADE, you would see I said NOTHING ABOUT WHO CREATED IT. It was that retard who started talking about whoever created it even though that was never the topic.

Well, it's your choice of words that got the wrong idea.

>They didn't create Reverie.
>Sure they did. Who the fuck do you think put it there to guard it?

It feels like you gave an affirmation for that user about them creating it, which is why this whole mess started.

>someone points out they didn't create the Ring Guardians
>you say they did create it in the next post

I don't even know who's claiming what anymore

Watch they're gonna try and bribe Jusis with that to get him on team Osborne in Sen 4.

Don't blame me for that retard's decision to obfuscate the issue by bringing up irrelevant nonsense.

Bottom line, I was right, and he tried to correct me for some reason. So, he (or you, if that was you) can fuck off.

DELET THIS

Mace loli is so good. She puts Duren to fucking shame with how fast she is.

My favorite part of sky FC is unironically Estelle's reaction to seeing the elevator in Zeiss for the first time.

DELETE THIS NOW!!!

>Original user: who was responsible for the final boss?
>You: Celeste
>Another user: Celeste didn't make the reverie robots (correct)
>You: Yes she did (incorrect)
>Everyone else tells you you're wrong
>You proceed to chimp out and blame other people for your mistake

See, I know what you meant. You meant Celeste and Co were responsible for putting the robot behind the door, which is true. But she didn't make the robot, nor did she bring it to that bunker. The other user was also right, but you, embarrassed by your incorrect retort, are now pitching a fit.

We didn't get Crossbell back!

The other user was wrong for bringing it up in the first place. That guy never asked who created Reverie. He asked whose idea it was to make it so that they would end up fighting it, and that would be Celeste.

You don't get to bring up something completely unrelated in order to ""correct"" someone who wasn't wrong to begin with, then act like you "GOT 'EM!" when he gets confused by you bringing up completely irrelevant shit.

Now fuck off.

Well I managed to beat the damn thing, frustrating, but a good final boss nonetheless. I'll finish the last part tomorrow.

This has been my first Falcom game and overall it has been very enjoyable, I'll be checking out their other games in the future.

user..you might want to finish it tonight. It's pretty much over you just need to see a few last scenes. And it's pretty important.

Impossible, I have important stuff to do.

You'll get to walk around town talking to NPCs, and get a few last scenes, the move to the castle for the final ones. You are really close to the ending.

well then leave here so you don't get spoiled.

The fact that you were "confused" by a single sentence and then tried to correct that with incorrect information makes it look like you're the idiot user, and this obsession with being "right" makes you look like an insecure retard. Everyone is laughing at you.

And, if you want me to play devil's advocate, the Aurole made robot and sent it down there. Celeste and Co may have put it behind the door, but the Aureole did at least 50% of the work there.

So honestly, that user had at least a bit of a point and the fact that you refuted that with information that was completely wrong weakens your argument, makes it look like your talking out of your ass and then you losing your shit and making a fool of yourself by yelling at everyone weakens your stance even further.

So no, you were not right and he was wrong. You were both right in a sense, but you had the potential to come out ahead... until you started acting like a retard instead.

I was right - period. My initial comment, that Celeste is to blame for reverie attacking them, was right. You should not have interjected with irrelevant bullshit just so you could pretend to be a know-it-all.

Fucking Osborne. We'll get him next time....right?

user, that wasn't me. The fact that you assume that when several people have tried to correct you is a big part of your problem. All I did was try to make a case for that user's point. There is one. Now, if you had fired back with actual corrext information I personally feel like you could have made a better case. But you didn't. Then you attacked everyone who corrected you and took it as a personal insult. If you had just taken your mistake in a stride explained yourself you could have easily saved face, but instead you turned yourself into a laughing stock to the point where I'm the only one engaging with you, but even I've had enough.

You can at least take solace knowing that you made other people in this thread feel better by knowing that they at least aren't you.

Estelle is the only and true choice of best girl

>There is one
No, there is not. If you pointed out that it's dark at night and I said "No, it's bright in my bedroom," would that be a proper response? No, it fucking wouldn't. It's the same damn thing

Of course!

Truer words have never been spoken

Did they intend for the "trap" at the start of the tower of providence to be such a good leveling up spot? Just got everyone got level 29 with it.

This thing is being pretty stubborn about staying dead dead.

she's only good for her thighs

Are you kidding? She's a tad squishy compared to Guren, but she's basically a glass cannon of the "bash" category. Plus she has crowd control orbs.

>Kill it the first time
>It comes back and gets in my way on the ramp
>Comes back to fight again
>Beat the shit out of it
>Oh wait it's still alive
>Core fights alone without it's body
>Dies and explodes into a giant ball of fire

This thing came back from the dead 2 times. For a machine it was pretty freaking determined to kill me. Also, fuck that lightining orb move. Destroying it's arms makes it have a even more annoying attack than when it has them.

Edgy mode activate.

What the fuck just happened? I remember Geis's brother gaining black wings with black Esmelas. But this guys is a being made with a body that controls black.

Perhaps I should rephrase: The only good thing about that game is Ca(n)lilica's thighs, and I want to gnaw on them

You're not wrong though, I remember her being the second best character or something

Oh, don't worry. It gets better.

I don't know how Celceta plays out,
but have this.

I honestly don't see why people think it's that bad. Despite some minor inconveniences like lowering money gain of nightmare, it's still pretty fun.

It's not so much that it's bad, just that less good than the other versions of Ys IV, and arguably every other Ys; it's still pretty good compared to other games, just nothing to write home about

But it's a clear mark for when Falcom started really getting interested in designing lolis with big thighs, which hopefully they will continue

>Highland gets attacked
>Gruda, Bami and Gadis all working together and looking for the mask of the sun
>Karna's brother joins them out of his own will to satisfy his curiosity about the past of this land
>Eldeel freaking vanishes from the tower
>Suddenly Duren is talking to a freaking magic orb about not "delaying it any further"

Well a lot of shit happened all at once, and now Duren is freaking suspicious as hell. Meanwhile Griselda shows that's a pretty cool woman.

>tfw people have forgotten original Top Crossbell

man... even him know he´s OverPowered