/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1069 - Penderocalypse Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

hownew.ru/
youtube.com/watch?v=BvWU1LlYMPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

FIRST FOR SILVER IS CUTE

& Knuckles

*Some cute stuff*

No matter what happens were far from the worst general.

Woo! I can post webms again!

Silverfags, holy shit.

I don't browse Veeky Forums other than for sthg. Whats considered the worst?

So any news on Pender's new lawsuit stuff?

I can't believe you fucks nearly let us die. Again.

Anyways, Infinite.

Best Veeky Forums general, desu

Hey Sparky, how hot's your sister?

I made some avatars if anyone is curious.

I don't really have a backstory for them, they're just simple creatures forming a team trying to save the day.

I can't think of any names for them but I know the first one is the leader, second is the brains, third is the organizer and fourth is the bubbly muscle I suppose

Reminder that if you hate how /sthg/ is right now, you have to actively change that with the discussions you want instead of clogging up the threads with complains on how shitty it is.

NEW Lawsuit?

Absolutely beautiful.

shut up sonic, logic doesn't apply here

Or rather, he's being a witness in someone else's lawsuit again Archie.

But what if no one bothers to respond to alternative discussions? It happens all the time here.

The two on the end are pretty cute, nice job! I'd also recommend taking the name off, as that's kinda frowned on non-drawfags/fangamemakers like GHPAnon

I love Silver but wow you guys are actually starting to ruin him for me.

Never change or leave us GHPAnon.

No.

The werehog, and other were versions of characters, MUST come back for a new game. SEGA demands it. How should it be pulled off?

>Letting internet strangers affect your opinions

Wow, I didn't we have Casanova in here.

Make stages far shorter and don't play the same music when you get into a fight.
Problem solved.

>Implying first for silver a cute shitpost hasn't been going on for months
It's a thread staple at this point

Then keeping trying if you truly care. Someone will at some point and it's a hell lot better then posts that have no contributions to the general other then getting some (You)s.

Thank you for your efforts.

Tails needs to take charge of his DESTINY.

The Wolf, Dog and Rabbit are pretty cute, user.

Dude, who cares what others think or do with that naive boi. If you like him, then like him. If the Silverposting annoys you, then ignore it.

Then you post come cute until a discussion happens for whatever reason.
Usually either Amy's boobs or Silver x Blaze or some cute Sloth or Bump posting

hownu.ru

Tails has cousins named Heads who are siamese twins and are siamese cats

Why can't the Sonic Fanbase just gather round and assassinate Ken Penders?

i was disappointed to find that wasn't an actual website

Fnaf, undertale, sc2, gonna go out on a limb and add katana shoujo.

Lol, Dota, tf2 also have levels of shitposting beyond ours.

Why can't the Sonic Fanbase just gather round and bukkake Ken Penders

>Sonic Forces makes me feel like being a teenager again
>Start to find joy in things again with this childlike glee that came from making dumb OCs like Fidget

What the fuck man

Because no one knows anything about Penders, let alone where he lives.

Yeah, that's a fake. This is real tho: hownew.ru/

Sonic Forces you to feel joy again

Because the normies would look at it as a bunch of raging autists being responsible for the death of some nobody because he took away their OCs. But I guess the fanbase's reputation is so bad that it wouldnt even be shocking at this point. Plus, murder is bad, Mmkay?

Despite how autistic this fanbase is, nobody cares THAT much about Penders

Just because you keep shoving your "Silver a cute" down everyone's throat it doesn't mean that everyone accepts it or should like it.
I prefer to ignore those kind of posts because I know that Silverfags get butthurt whenever you tell them to stop shitposting.

Only Archiefags care about Ken Penders because he effected them, nobody else in the fanbase does.

I tried to make really simple designs because I looked at some fan characters and saw that they were either overdesigned or were cooler than Sonic and I can't really do that will do

Thank!

I hope that was intentional, because it was funny for some reason.

You get to direct a Sonic game meant to reintroduce Blaze The Cat to the franchise in all her flat disciplined antisocial knightly warrior-princessy Silver-loving pirate-hating emerald-guarding glory.
You only get 1¾ years though.
How would you approach directing this game? Asking for a friend

Hasn't he basically ensured that we will never get another try at a Sonic RPG?

Man, wouldn't it have been great if the snowball level in Frozen Factory was an open area and like Katamari?

Oh for fucks sake-- Archie is practically dead at this point. Its just beating a corpse

You do Sonic Rush 3. This time featuring Sonic, Blaze & Silver!

This. Besides if you wanna complain about people talking about things you don't like here, that's what /fast/ is for!

>HER FATHER'S DAUGHTER
Just say sister or step-sister, you're writing about space echidnekos

Because all of you are still assblasted from that Eggman Nega discussion. Now you guys are overcompensating by shitposting Silver.

Post it to Sonic Team.

>werehog
Hype return for the fluffy, buff daddy.

Have her be from another Dimension, with her duty being to protect the Sol Emeralds from evil, thus having never met Silver. Should she and Silver ever meet, they would interact as friends and nothing more.

Gameplay wise, it would be Sonic Colors DS, but with Fire.

Archie know.
Or they would if they hadn't let him walk out with the one copy of his damn contract.

I'm fine with that honestly. It would be done by Sonic Team and they can't even write competent plots for basic platformers. Plus imagine Pontac and Graff localizing a Sonic RPG

Focus the game on someone else.
Reward for beating the game is a piece of paper that describes her new backstory.

>they would interact as friends and nothing more.
fuck you

I haven't seen drawfags use names in a really long time to be honest. Mostly GHPAnon, but when he posts stuff or asks for opinions or votes in pools

For which console?

Fuck Penders, but don't you think that's a tad extreme?

>Station Square Central Station

Station?
Station.

Oh please user. I'm saying it's stupid to act like it's a new thing or something when it's been going on for so long now
I miss when Silver was slow and didn't get first post
It's been going on from way before that Nega discussion
I think the entire franchise needs to be rebooted at this point. It's such a mess

I'd agree with you if it weren't for the constant oc posting, deflecting of any negative opinions, shipping bullshit, and legitimate role playing. This general has become just as bad, if not worse, than those other generals.

It's meant to be a "Well she's her father's daughter alright" kind of thing.

Because Knot Knuckles is her dad, it'll be a chapter about her being cool and awesome and shit.

It's stupid, but the title makes sense.

I don't have to do shit.

Why would they even be a thing? 06 never happened, so it's not like it would ever be possible. Silver's from the future, and Blaze is from another dimension. The only thing they have in common now is that they both hate Eggman Nega, who is from the future, but also is from another dimension. Man, fuck Izuka for ruining everything, nothing makes sense anymore. Forces didnt help, either.

last time I saw an artfag name was abt when he posted the drawing for the #900 amy thread

>I think the entire franchise needs to be rebooted at this point. It's such a mess
They did try to reboot it. Remember Sonic Boom? Yeah, that failed miserable.

I would namefag, but I cant come up with a good name. Plus, namefagging is frowned upon anyways, so why bother?

It's been a while, but the point remains. Funny enough I just looked at the thread Sage was made in, & literally the exact same shit that still happens in here was happening there. REEE OCshitposting over Sage, people talking about how they miss the "old /sthg/," people getting mad over waifu/husbandofagging &
shipping, etc.

>Sticks_covered_in_white_goo.ew

Kinky

would the series have survived if sonic was a pillbug instead of a hedgehog

Boom was supposed to run along modern as a side by side sorta thing.

>reboot the franchise
>let's give sonic blue arms and make knuckles dumber
they were practically begging for autistic screeching

>pillbug
No. Bugs are icky and gross and ewwww

I forgot this stage was a thing
youtube.com/watch?v=BvWU1LlYMPg

Just like they said they were taking their time and focusing on quality and then we learned the newest game had 1 year of development?

The entire point is explicitly featuring every aspect of her backstory in one game. Something like that has come up at some point though, so I'll take both of your suggestions into consideration regardless.
Switch-first delayed multiplat.
I personally agree but my friend can't do that.

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

Was that really a reboot though? Reboot feels more like you should stay in the same universe but Boom was way too different.
It's because the people complaining are actually newfags without realising it.

No, they were definitely anticipating on Boom replacing the Modern games, you could see it. Don't lie to me.

They did take their time with the Hedgehog Engine 2

>Pillbug
there's only one bug I respect and it's the original badnik

Not him but I never saw it, in fact I thought anyone who thought that was delusional.

To me it seemed like the babies version of Sonic

Blue arms should honestly not be a problem.

Especially since its the superior option

Huh, Jim Sterling liked Forces

That's nice.

Jim Sterling's whole thing is to be adverse as possible to the popular opinion.
What was his opinion on Mania?

Pillbugs are actually crustaceans

Amy needs an outfit feature in every game

Ngl, Sonic and Amy would probably have cute hoglets if they ever got together.

He loved it

Funny enough I didn't complain back then because it didn't seem that big of a problem, but now I realize that I was wrong.

>crustaceans
Dont be a smartass, user. It's still ick.

I love Sage & Bump

Actually, JP expected Synergy to replace the Modern games in the west. Plan was to bank on early 2000's platformer notalgia, essentially reducing both the Classic and Synergy games to safe, boring nostalgia pandering.

Eggman Nega's from the future now. He was never from another dimension.