/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2363

>Recent News:
New SSR Vira (Light) and SR Mirin (Wind)
Blutgang (BK weapon) 5* uncap
6 new voiced stickers
No GW next month, Wind bosses GW on January
SR Meteon (Event) & SR Amira (Bluray) 5* uncap this month
Cybele summon 4* uncap this month
Buyable Zeta & Bea racer skin

>Granblue Fest - granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15175
Visit the venue and you get free and exclusive stuffs

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for November:
31/10 - 8/11 - Forgiveness and Gratitude (SR Water Yuel)
9/11 - 16/11 - Guild War (Fire boss)
17/11 - 22/11 - Platinum Sky (Rerun) + Racer MC skin will be added
22/11 - 29/11 - Xeno Cocytus (Staff)
29/11 - ? - New Scenario Event (4th homoknight event?)

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Giga Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_hMtGmmedw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the ideal Light team. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance look like.
youtube.com/watch?v=1_hMtGmmedw

i drew io will her staff be useful for light magna grid?

I WANT SHEEP SO BAD

Anchira is cute! CUTE!

So since now cygames are developing their app because google apps are going to be dead soon, will they manage to make it good?

WAHT? MY VIRAMATE.....

>can't hit cap

>baha dagger
What

Deadpan cock is a miracle

God, I hope so. I want a definitive version of this game.

>vira is better than meidos

sure kid

Why do people like her again

I want to anal new thousand yard stare vira

Because normal vanilla girls are boring.

Does that mean i can't skip pages or copy paste link for easy repeat quest anymore?

Yea, Sheep is very bad

Only a cum guzzling memester retard would claim Lecia is bad.

>app

I can't wait for all the doujins where Chev fucks Grans because that's someone told her what friends are supposed to do.

SWORDS DOKO

>tfw I'm getting my first uncapped sword tomorrow

5241EC4C

join tards

MAGFES DOKO

5241EC4C
BahaHL 16/18 come as dps

>5 3* guns
>1 4* sword
>7 shop swords left
I think I'll stop farming her after my next sword drop, 3 swords seems like a cut point to quit farming that bitch.

I got 7 claw flips last magfes.
wonder how many swords I could get, Probably fucking 2.

>peak
LOL

>I got 7 claw flips last magfes.
Neck yourself

DELETE

Yeah, imagine making 8 of them and the game changing so you keep removing them one by one hahaha
Can't wait for xeno corow to see lightfags crash and burn as their time and effort is reduced to nothing

>reddit

Imagine being so weak light players mvp his bahas.

>fleet is reddit

That only happens to people that waste their time on leeching chev instead of useful grids.

>Veeky Forums

>gaia

I can't understand why /gbfg/ still shitpost about element in 2017
LOL

>yfw post xeno corow light meta becomes 3 xeno weapons

If corow isn't sword it's going to be pretty meh and change nothing.

esportstards need something to shit the thread while theri autism event is down

just in case this shit start again

>hurr durr it's not SSR (light) Vira but it's SSR Chev
>Chev killed Vira
>Chev flooded Vira with nightmares until she mindbreak so Chev could take control over Vira body

Chev "fixed" Vira because she couldn't stand anymore view of her master suffering from the nightmares and the fact that she bottled her feelings. Vira finally realized that the crazy obsession over Kat while ignoring everyone else who tries to befriend her (or maybe even more than friendship) is unhealthy for her. Vira finally understood what Kat tried to teach her few years ago when they were in the academy.

Chev controlled Vira's body in half of the fate ep (because she though that's what Vira wanted in the beginning) but in the end Vira regained full control, Chev sacrificed herself (merge with Vira body and mind) to make Vira stronger and restore her sanity and Vira realized that opening herself and befriending everyone in the crew isn't bad idea and it won't hurt her. She even was happy that it was Danchou, Lyria, Vee, etc not only Kat that cared about her all this time

>Chev didn't fully merged with Vira (compared to the temporary thing that dark SSR Vira does)
>Its the same as with eugen/rackam except vira killed herself so chev can take over. Theres a reason why her abilities and ougi are all 100% chev abilities

Vira is completely different thing than Eugen/Rackam (it was even mentioned in story quest by the Monk dude). She merged/fused in 100% with ORIGINAL Chev so Chev is no more (until Vira dies and Chev reincarnates like every other primal) and now Vira is hybrid of human/primal and she can use all Chev powers while Eugeon/Rackam managed to make a LINK with copies of Levi/Tiamat (the parts that Lyria store in herself) while originals are still on their islands (or just died after getting asskicked by MC and crew and now have to reincarnate)

does celeste drop anything other than summons?

No.

nah, fuck magnafes
I'm pretty comfy leeching my twin elements right now

What's the best element for Six Ruin Fist?

>Can predict stats and motocal them
It's 1, 2 tops

>amira still not buffed

Why are virafags this butthurt their character they only like because of the seiyuu is getting deleted?

>light meta mk1
She's dead

Dark.

My MVP chest got stolen today.
But I like to think that whoever stole it has more use of it than I do.
So whatever.

THIS MAN WAS CALLED A KEK AND SO ARE YOU

>corow sword

>9 minutes
I mean if you consider the fact that almost every DOA Solo is about 20 minutes this is pretty good. I'm still not making Song with Io's buffs on the rise.

JK
F2F4BB3C

While you try to get a mvp chest I leeched 20x more raids and got 4~5 drops
Enjoy your honor measuring

Hello where is the naked apron edit?

>tfw no light characters

>only like because of the seiyuu
What does this say about Zeta and DLF?

Checkmate.

How the actuall fuck do I get mage creeds?

I just farmed Corridor of Puzzles for a fucking hour with boosted drop rates and it dropped ONE, ONE FUCKING CREED.

What the hell? Is there a better way to get them?

Kirin/Dong trains and renown

nice headcanon
her previous fates before dark *5 had her improving her relations with people like you and lyria, but then chev started acting up and her *5 happened
chev is a blight that caused gays and wanted to control vira after she went full mindbreak from the nightmares it caused

She is one of the worst 5* and lancelot and birdman are getting adjustments.

That they arent as obnoxious retards as virafags?

>want to fuck aliza
>she's into stan
>want to fuck gayne
>she's into helnar

OK, here is the real turn of events for those of you who won't bother watching the 40 minutes of fate episode.
>Vira is tormented by nightmares of killing Katalina and realises that if anything happens to Katalina she'll have nothing to leave for
>Chev tries to comfort her and Vira makes a comment of how she'd like to be more like chev
>Chev appears in Vira's dreams and takes control of her body, controlling the body like Chev would live assuming that's what Vira would want from the earlier comment
>flashback to Vira's past, she came from a powerful noble family and was not allowed to inherit the family so she left before she could be married off and joined albion
>everything bored her until she finally met Katalina
>she refused to accept anyone into her life except Katalina, which worried Kat but she ultimately did nothing
>the crew gets worried about Vira who is acting completely differently and constantly sleeping
>Vira confronts Chev in her dreams telling her that while she does admire the way Chev lives, she has to live true to herself
>chev is preparing to give herself and all her powers to Vira but challenges her to a fight to test her first
>Vira finally realises how much chev cares about her, about how loyal she is to her seeing the lengths she went to help her and finally lets her into her heart
>Vira awakes surrounded by a worried crew and is moved by everyone caring for her

Ignoring that, if your logic is that people only like Vira because of the seiyuu why aren't DLF and Zeta as massively popular?

If you don't think there's another factor you're delusional.

What's the matter? Can't into being a bull?

I don't have virusmate, so it's renown for me I guess.

Host EX1-3
I can help if needed

But how do you do it?

dlf is shit tier and Zeta is a shit character and annoying

>around fifteen gold moons a month if you use all of your pendants
>within ten months you'll have enough for any character in the game
Why don't more people do this

Who's your favourite seiyuu in GBF?

Mine's tied between sugita and sakurai

>fifteen gold moons
You know you can only trade one gold moon each month right?

shit I might do this...

But don't you think that about Vira, too?

>15 gold moon a month
lmao

SEA education

>fifteen gold moons a month

>viracucks on maximum damage control

FukuJun

>want to dickpick Grea next suptix
>crew mate telling me to pick Yuel

Help, tell me a reason to pick Grea instead of Yuel.

This is my team.

FukuJun. Honorable mention to Mamiko

Well, there goes that.

>Letting other people telling you how to play the game

Zetafags are some of the most obnoxious fucks I have seen.

wtf i have my own shiva now

Chiwa Saito and Sugita

>Zero event raids
Nice game

Guess who was hyping this shit event for MONTHS with "LMAO BEA IS DEAD!!!" shitposting

hello shit taste called it wants you back

>b-but it's not Vira anymore!
>Vira is dead! CHEV IS EVIL THAT KILLED VIRA!!!

this shit need to be copy pasted into every OP for few weeks to avoid retarded comments in every thread

The only thing Grea has over Yuel it's that you seem to like her more.
Yuel is superior in every way, but hey man, follow your dreams.
/gbfg/ told me to nor make Siete 5* and he was my first jewtenshu 5*, and I didn't regret it a second.

Yeah, all two of them, right?

We all know it's you Bea. Put on a trip so I can filter you.

shut up, you probably like that bea's VA

you're already playing fire so you don't value esports over fun. pick grea if you like her more. yuel is a better character but if you like grea more that's all you need